All Comments on 'Samantha Scratches an Old Itch'

by peterpecker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yuck!

I guess it's a good thing two submissives got together,even if in real life someone would eventually really hurt or even kill her. Sorry,story not erotic for me, just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolute Crap

Nothing in this story sets it apart from all the other wimp husband, slut wife stories, except the writer has a total lack of talent for the craft. Pass this one by, reader.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
As some one said!

Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not worth reading

just another disgusting story by brain dead morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pack it in

Really worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DUH

CRAP--A WASTE of good Time--STOP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
some places should not be visited

He opened a conversation up, and the door was opened. A part of her was lost and he was ok with that. He left the playing to her and he was ok with that? The 'belle' was rung and no un-ringing it. Insecurity existed before, and now..more I would think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
careful what you ask

The dynamics change and she is ok with him with other women ?

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I dont even rate this type of stuff

I know their are guys out there like this but I just can't see it. I feel for him and hopes he lives a full life.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF IT ITCHES

scratch it softly with discretion. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Typical cluck/fag garbage...

So boring and it reads like the dog shit it really is!

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
Why?

Did I waste my fucking time reading this crap. Sick, just plain sick.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Don't Ask

questions where you're not ready for responses you might get! This tale reads like several tenuously related vignettes. I think surprises of this magnitude after marriage suggests insufficient communication before the bans were posted. If the author truly did not care about her prior history, fine! If he wanted a hotwife, also fine! She offered him the plausible deniability of a vanilla pre-marital history, but he had to push it! Sounds like they ended up (for now) in a mutually acceptable arrangement.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This old whorewife and cuck shit is as bad as anything written recently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous