Samantha's Farewell Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her doggie style, with as much force as I could, still frustrated. She went wild for it, and groaned even louder with each slam of my cock into her. She came again a short while later, even louder than before. I grabbed her and pulled her around, directing her mouth onto me as I began fucking her face.

It took me less than a minute before I was filling her mouth with my cum. She swallowed it, and grinned at me, before collapsing back onto our bed.

Samantha was exhausted, and was asleep only a few seconds after I'd finished. I was only a few minutes behind her, holding her, trying to work out my feelings about the day still.

I awoke the following morning before her, and was sure she was facing another hangover. My mind was still replaying part of the day before, and it seemed like pieces didn't fully make sense. How much had I really missed when I was dragged away by work?

I wondered if Mel had sent the photos as promised, and if so, if he'd even included me. My laptop was within reach, and I pulled it out as I laid in bed. There indeed was an email from Mel that had been sent late the night before. All seven of us were on the recipient list.

My curiosity took hold. I needed to see what Mel had really captured, and what I'd missed.

I clicked the link in the email, and up came the folder of images. It had well over a hundred photos, far more than I realized.

The first photo I'd remembered clearly. Samantha was sitting at the table in that swimsuit. She hadn't seen that Mel was taking the photo, but it was surely tame considering I knew there'd be at least some topless photos later on.

The next few photos were the individual pictures that Samantha had taken with each of the guys, along with a handful that contained a couple at once, with her arms over their shoulders, or vise-versa.

I'd wondered at the time if Mel had snuck in a picture of her ass, and indeed, he'd managed a couple candid ones.

The next photo showed Samantha outside of the pool, laughing, with her breasts hanging out the sides of her swimsuit.

I thought back, and remembered that I'd left them playing basketball in the pool, her breasts out like that, before being dragged inside to work. When I'd returned, they'd all been in the hot tub, and I'd found out from Samantha later, they'd already been nude by then.

Samantha stirred, and rolled over to face me just as the photo was up on the screen. She giggled at the photo, and said "That must've been right after the basketball game"

She snuggled up next to me, and kissed me, and said "I'm afraid some of those are going to be a bit risque, they got a bit more handsy with me when you'd leave, babe"

"How handsy?" I asked, both afraid of the answer and excited to hear it. I could already feel my cock starting to grow.

She kissed my shoulder and said "Don't worry babe, you saw them groping me already. They just got pictures of it and a couple other things. Go on, I'll tell you what's happening."

I moved to the next photo, which showed the top untied on Samantha's suit, the front now hanging loosely, and Samantha looked like she was laughing. I could see Jon standing behind her, and Samantha confirmed my guess while giggling, "He came up behind me undid the top. It wasn't like it was hiding anything anyway, so I didn't fight it"

The next photo flashed onto the screen, and it showed Samantha applying sunscreen to her breasts. Samantha added her commentary, still giggling "They kept insisting I make sure they didn't burn. Not that I'm an idiot, I know they just wanted to see my rubbing lotion on my boobs. They weren't wrong though, and..." she trailed off, and hit the next photo button.

It showed her in the same state as the last, but Jon and Larry were now both rubbing the lotion into her. Samantha picked up from where she's left off, "they of course insisted on helping. It felt good, and since you were ok with them groping me in the pool, I figured it wasn't really that different."

Samantha mostly took control of advancing the photos now, and moved on. The next shot was from behind, and showed her full ass, with two people's hands starting to pull at the sides of the thong bottom.

"That's Mel and Phil. Mel handed off the camera, and they insisted it wasn't fair that Larry and Jon got to rub my boobs, so they insisted they should get to apply it to my butt. Mel said it was best if we didn't get any sunscreen on the swimsuit, and I figured they'd already pretty much seen me naked, so it didn't really matter."

The next photo had her ass again, this time completely naked. Both Mel and Phil's hands were on it, rubbing in the lotion. She advanced to the next one, and I saw their hands had seemingly wandered down toward her cunt. The camera had been lowered, and angled up, and her lips were clearly visible, with their fingers brushing the edge.

Samantha moved on another photo, and it showed both their fingers clearly pushed into her cunt, and even seemed like she was bending over. She giggled, and said "As I said, they got a bit handsy, but nothing more than you saw in the pool, babe."

I'd known they were groping her breasts, and had guessed they were copping feels of her ass, but nothing this far. My cock was now raging, even as my feelings were conflicted. I wasn't sure if I was ok with it all, but it definitely turned me on.

Samantha stopped advancing, and said "Ok, so the next photos are going to look bad, but they're fake, babe." I wasn't sure what she meant by that.. fake photos directly off the camera?

She flicked to the next one, and it showed her and Jon. She was on her knees, facing away from the camera, her head centered over Jon's crotch. Samantha giggled, "So they decided that the winner of the basketball game would get a souvenir -- pictures that looked like I was blowing them. It seemed really silly, but I figured why not, it was harmless"

She flicked to the next one, which had a close up profile shot. Her mouth was maybe an inch from Jon's cock, wide open. I could see precum pooling at the tip.

The next photo was shot over Jon's shoulder it seemed, looking down. She was looking up into the camera, her tongue sticking out toward the head of his cock, extending underneath it. It wasn't clear at all if it was actually touching, until I noticed the precum that had been pooling at the tip was gone.

She'd clearly licked it. "Fake? So you weren't actually touching?"

Rather than directly answer me, she skipped to the next photo. It showed a profile shot of her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock. "Well, no, we touched. I just wasn't actually blowing him, babe."

"What do you mean?" I asked, not understanding how that wasn't exactly what she was doing. I was trying to keep calm about it, and struggling with how it was clearly making me hornier.

Samantha just laughed, and then said "It's just touching my mouth is all. Nothing more than a kiss, babe. You'd be pretty unsatisfied if all I did was kiss your cock and call it head!"

I truly didn't know what to say to that. It might not have been a proper blowjob, but it was all measures of degree.

She flipped to the next photo, and I noticed the timestamp had jumped five minutes. It showed her in front of Mel's cock now. She moved through them more quickly, and as I saw her similarly holding his cock in her mouth.

My head was swimming. I'd just seen pictures of two men's cocks in her mouth, and it still seemed to be splitting hairs to say she wasn't blowing them. The time difference between the last one of Jon and first of Mel also seemed notable, but I tried to rationalize that it was probably just them giggling a lot and not in any hurry.

The next photo showed Samantha kneeling between both Jon and Mel, grinning at the camera, her hands on both of their cocks.

She giggled, "They really wanted this one, and I figured it wasn't any different than them groping me."

"It looks like you're jerking them off" I said, knowing she was going to push back.

"Babe, just a bit of touching. Nothing more than they hadn't already done to me that you watched. Not a big deal" she said, with a slight frustration in her voice that I took issue with it.

The next two showed her taking each of their cocks back into her mouth, while holding the other's.

She said "That's the last of those, and we went to the hot tub. You came back out after this photo, babe."

The next photos were tame by comparison. They were playing corn hole, seemingly on the same teams as before. Samantha confirmed as much "We kept the same teams, as Larry, Phil and Tony wanted a rematch of sorts. It got pretty competitive! They managed to win that time though."

"What did the winning team get?" I asked, and she giggled, "You'll see."

She advanced the photos again, and the next one showed her sitting on the picnic table by the bbq, her legs spread wide, and what looked like the spatula sticking out of her cunt, its handle clearly pushed into her.

Samantha almost roared with laughed, "Jon had picked up where you left off with the grill, and complained there wasn't a hook to hang the spatula on. He asked me if I could help him, and had me sit there. He then pushed it into me and used me to hold it as he cooked. It was hilarious!"

There were a couple more photos of it, including one of him pushing it into her as her face looked mid-gasp. She thought hilarious, I thought they were fucking her with a spatula. But I knew to not even try to argue this time.

Samantha then said "Ok, so the next photos show what Larry, Tony and Phil wanted."

"Mel and Jon went for fake blowjob photos.." she said, trailing off. I still didn't think they were "fake" at all. She flipped to the next photo, and it showed her on her hands and knees, on the grass.

Larry was behind her, and it looked like his cock was buried in her cunt from the angle.

"They wanted photos that looked like they were fucking me."

She advanced it, and there was now a profile shot, her breasts hanging. It definitely looked like he was in her.

"He isn't inside you, is he?" I asked, nervous and excited.

Samantha giggled, "No, I mean he wanted to. He tried to argue that I'd held them in my mouth, so I should just let them put it in for the photo. But I knew that would be too much for you, babe!"

The next photo confirmed what she'd said. It showed an up close shot from underneath her, his cock pushing up against her cunt, but not in it. There were a couple more shots of Larry, from various angles, before it moved onto to Phil.

After the first couple with Phil having faux-sex with her, Jon was suddenly up in front, his cock inches from her face. She giggled, "Jon figured that his prize was valid all night, and thought it would be pretty funny for me to be taking them both at once."

The next photo again showed her mouth around the head of his cock, with Phil still behind her.

It moved onto Tony last, and Mel had wasted no time in copying Jon's idea. There were half a dozen photos showing that looked like them double teaming my wife.

Samantha giggled suddenly, and said "Ok, so the next photos are a bit different. They'd been begging me to let them fuck me, but I of course said no. So then they moved onto to begging for blowjobs, then handjobs, but I know that would've been too far, babe. Not at least without talking to you first."

She advanced to the next photo, and it showed her on her knees, with all five of them clustered in a half circle in front of her. "Tony finally pointed out, that while I'd ruled out getting them off, they could still cum on me without my help. I resisted at first, but they had a good point and said it would really complete the photos from earlier. It really didn't seem like a big deal, just a bit of bodily fluid."

Samantha slowly advanced through the photos. It showed all five guys jerking themselves off, as Samantha looked around at them all. I could see the wanton lust in her eyes, patiently waiting for their cocks to start spurting on her.

My heart was beating at a pace like I'd just ran a mile flat out.

Jon came first, the camera capturing the moment as his stream of cum hit my wife's left breast. The next one showed that he'd shot at least two more, as ropes of his cum draped across both her breasts now.

She advanced to the next photo, and both Phil and Larry were cumming at once, from both sides. Jon had retreated from the half circle it seemed. The angle changed with the next photo, and I'd guessed that Jon had taken the camera and was now moving around them.

Phil and Larry had both thoroughly added to the mess Jon left on my wife's breasts as their cum glistened with the flash of the camera, and dripped down her.

Tony and Mel were then the only ones standing in the next photo. Samantha looked like she was giggling, and no one could have any doubt that she clearly was enjoying it.

I was in disbelief, but also incredibly turned on by it all.

"I can't believe you let them do that to you" I have muttered.

Samantha reached over and took my cock into her hand. "Babe, it's nothing. And he doesn't seem to mind!" she said, clearly referring to my own cock. "That kind of stuff doesn't count, it's not even a sex act! I thought it was pretty funny, and they were getting a lot out of it, so why not enjoy some harmless fun?"

Samantha began stroking my cock, and I didn't know what to say. It was hard to simply think of it as something minor, but I couldn't deny how much it got me going either.

She clearly noticed, as she teased "You really are enjoying the photos" she giggled, and kissed my shoulder again.

She advanced through the next photos, showing her breasts still dripping, drenched in the cum of three men. Photo after photo flipped across, before Tony started to cum. Jon managed to get the photo with his first spurt midair, as it clearly was heading toward my wife's face.

Samantha giggled, "Wow, mid air shot. Good job Jon!"

She continued flipping through it, like a flip book of Tony's cum flying onto her face, dotting her cheek and lips. Mel began shooting his own cum just as Tony finished. The volume was impressive for him, as he finished the job Tony started. Her face was completely dripping, eyes, nose, mouth and both cheeks completely covered.

Jon captured several more shots after Mel had finished. Her smile still clearly shown through, and someone had fetched her a napkin to clear her eyes. The photos continued, as she began rubbing it into her breasts and licking her lips.

Samantha laughed, "Man, this part drove them wild. Guys are funny.. you really are that visual that me simply rubbing that in has that much of an effect?"

The next photo suddenly was a new scene, and they were standing by the picnic benches as Samantha held a bottle of tequila.

"Oh, babe, this is after I'd washed it all in the tub, and you came back out, but had to go again. Probably an hour after that last set. I said I wanted to do tequila shots and we moved out over there, and Larry started teasing me that he could help with salt for it." she said, still stroking my cock still.

"I mean, it was obvious what he was getting at, but I doubted any of them could produce much cum after that last scene. So I thought I'd call them on their bluff..." she said, as she moved on.

The photo showed all five of them holding an empty shot glass and jerking off. Samantha giggled, "They bet me that if they each could produce a real amount, I'd have to take all five shots with tequila" she giggled.

Still clearly seeing this all as very casual, she began advancing the photos quickly again while laughing. "Boy did I make a bad bet" she added.

The photos showed all five guys cumming into their shot glasses over a period time, until the last photo was five shot glasses sitting on the picnic table, each with what looked close to a tablespoon of cum, next to five shots of tequila.

"You know I don't mind the taste of cum, so it really wasn't bad for me. The tequila was the clear problem. I got through all the cum." She said, giggling, advancing through photos of her holding each shot glass to her lips.

"This is when you came out, just before I was about to do that last shot of tequila, babe." she said, kissing my shoulder again, and stroking me more vigorously.

It was the end of the photos, which matched when I'd taken her in. Samantha moved down, and took my cock into her mouth, and began blowing me.

Everything on that camera had stunned me. I recounted it all in my mind.

She'd flirted with, and arguably in some cases stepped over, several boundaries. She'd let five guys touch her entire body, and even took two of their cocks into her mouth, even if she insisted it wasn't a blowjob simply because they were there. The other three even had their cocks up against her cunt, before she let them all cover her with cum, and then as a finale, swallowed each of them.

The last thing they'd called out to her hit me. They'd yelled out "Goodnight, Sementha" and indeed, it seemed apt.

All of the photos had gotten me close to cumming, and Samantha made short work of it with my cock in her mouth. Thinking again about everything they'd done to her, I exploded into Samantha -- or indeed, perhaps Sementha's mouth. She made quick work of it, giggling as she swallowed, and returned up to cuddling my side.

I didn't know at all what to say with her. I'm not sure I'd ever been more turned on after going over the photos, but I also felt emotionally conflicted.

It suddenly occurred to me what Mel had said just before we went to bed. He'd pointed out she hadn't finished the tequila, and that it meant something.

"What did Mel mean when he asked you if you remember what it meant that you didn't finish the tequila?" I asked, with my hesitant but nervous tone.

Samantha kissed my should again, and for the first time seemed hesitant.

"They demanded we repeat it again next weekend, only.." she paused, clearly worried at my reaction. "I told them I'd actually use my mouth on them." she said, before adding quickly and with emphasis "Babe, I was so sure I could do it! I didn't think it was a real risk!"

Her answer stunned me. She'd bet herself. My feelings were already so conflicted, that it didn't seem that big of a new thing. I knew it was going to be a lot of discussions over the coming days. I only had one question come to mind in the moment.

"What would you have gotten had you won the bet?" I asked.

Samantha blushed, and shrugged. "Pride, I guess?"

12