Samantha's First Experience Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer looks up at me and says; "Wow that was fast."

I smile and say, "I was so horny and your tongue was perfect."

Jennifer doesn't ease up and slides two fingers deep inside me, I groan in pleasure. Jennifer looks back and is watching Ashley playing with her pussy as she is finger fucking me. Moans of pleasure fil the room. I watch intently as I see Ashley slide a finger deep inside herself. She moves further down the chair, letting her ass hang off a bit for easier access to her pussy. Jennifer and I are watching her finger herself, as I enjoy Jennifer fingering me. My ass is throbbing and I want to taste Ashley's pussy. All I can think about is putting my lips on that soaking wet pussy of hers. Jennifer puts her mouth back on my clit and my moans grow louder, Ashely is matching the pace of Jennifer's fingers sliding in and out of me as she pushes her finger deep in and out of herself. She is watching us intensely knowing we are getting off watching her, as she is getting off watching us. We are all in absolute heaven. Before I can even cum for the second time, Jennifer swings herself around, throws her leg over me, edges backwards and places her soaking wet pussy on my face. I begin licking Jennifer as she's fingering me, knowing she's watching Ashley finger herself. All of our pussies and being played with and satisfied simultaneously. All three of us cum back to back to back in unison screaming in pleasure as our soaking wet pussies' release.

Jennifer climbs off of me and sits up against the headboard. She looks intently at Ashley and slowly starts rubbing her pussy. Ashley climbs onto the foot of the bed, spreads her legs towards us and leans back showing us all of her sexy body. I lean up against the headboard next to Jennifer and all three of us just sit and watch each other rub our pussies. All three of us clearly want to lick, suck and fuck each other, but we all agreed no sex with Ashley because she is married. I know we made these rules, but what I really want to do is flip on to my stomach, slide forward and put my face right in-between Ashley's legs and start licking her pussy, while Jennifer climbs in behind me and starts eating out my ass. I want to feel Ashley cum on my face, I want to taste her juices, I want a dildo up my ass. All three of sit and masturbate for each other until we all came again, and again. It is incredible to have the three of us on one bed, just looking, watching, starring and enjoying each other as we all masturbated to orgasm after orgasm. I could have done that all night. I just wanted both of their pussies on my lips. I think if Ashley wasn't married, Jennifer and I would have slept with her that night and things between us would have become incredibly fun.

After we were all spent and had our fill or orgasms, we just sat there relaxing and enjoyed looking at each other's naked bodies. It was a very hot and erotic night.

I asked Ashley, "Did you enjoy this?"

Ashley replied, "OMG, yes I did."

I followed up, "Do you think your comfortable enough to do it with your yacht club friend?"

Ashley replied, "I think so, but I wish it was with you two and not her."

Thoughts ran through my mind to ask Jennifer (on another date and time) for a threesome with Ashley, but she is married and our agreement was to introduce her to lesbian sex, not be a part of it.

We all finally got dressed, kissed our goodbyes as we walked Ashley out. Later that night I woke up very horny and Jen and I did have sex again, assisted by our toy (cutely named Mr. BOB) and went about our lives over the next days and weeks as our relationship developed more.

Ashley did stay in contact with us and did hang out with us time to time. There were thoughts in my mind (maybe all of ours) about the three of sleeping together or maybe having a lesbian masturbation party, but we never did do it.

Ashley never did tell anyone at school about Jennifer's relationship with me and surely never told anyone about our night together. Guess we picked the right girl to have some fun with.

I later leaned Ashley did have that threesome with her husband and the lady from the Yacht club. More than once from what I gathered, so I am guessing Ashley enjoyed her experiences. I'm guessing her husband did too.

When all of this started, I never thought this was going to be a good idea, but it ended up being quite fun

P.S. a few years down the road I dd sleep with Ashley and her husband, but that's in a future story.

To Be Continued...




12