Samantha's First Experience Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley pulls her hand from her panties, leans over and slides two fingers deep inside me, pumping me until I orgasm all over her fingers. Ashely whispers to me, "That is so fucking sexy, keep cumming baby. Cum all over my fingers."

After I finish my orgasm, she pulls her fingers from my pussy and slides them deep in her mouth. That action alone sent shivers down my spine. She's liking pussy more, just as I started liking pussy more. Becoming more and more comfortable with women.

I whimper out, "Ashley, I want you more, can we go back to my house?"

Ashley says, "Not tonight, I haven't told my husband about you. He has to be involved. But I'd surely like you to meet him, so we can."

I was actually rather disappointed, but I understood. Just like the rules Jen and I had set for teaching her lesbian sex and not being involved; is just like the rules her and her husband have, so I respect their space and decision.

Realizing how naked we actually are Ashley says, "I cannot believe you managed to get my pants off."

I smile at her and say, "Sweetie, you took your own pants off."

After a bit we both got dressed, talked more as we shared a few cigarettes and finally parted ways.

After I get home, I felt better and relieved I got to spend time with someone, discuss my issues and surprisingly had a great make out session. And GOT OFF! Woman or not, I fucking got off!

Over the course of the next few days texting with Ashley, she further admitted her interest was more with me than Jen. She told me on Jennifer's birthday when I walked into the bar, she had an instant attraction to me. She put it "Awe struck. And after getting to know both of us for a while, she had a "Girl Crush" on me.

Ashley admitted I was the first woman she ever was attracted to and she was dumbfounded on why she wanted me so bad.

Ashley admitted when she saw Jen's hand rubbing up and down my leg, she didn't get mad or upset, she was jealous. And when she saw us later that night in the parking lot kissing, she was angry it wasn't her.

Ashley told me, "Knowing what I know now, I would have never let you date Jen, I would have kept you all to myself."

Ashley told me, "You are only the second woman I have made out with / had sex with in my life." She followed up with, "Linda (the lady from the Yacht Club) my husband Ron and I had sex a few times around his birthday, but outside of you, I've never had feelings or desires for anyone else." I felt flattered.

Ashley and I never fooled around alone again. I found a boyfriend shortly after and went back to a more normal sexual relationship. When Ashley and I did have sex years later, her husband was with us. And outside of being a "Fuck toy" to them, I actually really enjoyed being with them; mostly her!

I will tell you those stories as they come, but there is one other girl before all of this. Her name is Anna. You'll meet her shortly.

To be continued...

12