Samantha's First Experience Pt. 20

Story Info
My continuing lesbian experiences.
3.3k words
4.63
11.7k
7

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Pt 20

Please go read part 1 through 19 before reading this...

*

The end of school and two months before my wedding.

The last day of school! A joyous occasion for all the kids and teachers as well. We had a short day that day, because all the kids were dismissed at noon. I spent the next few hours cleaning out my room and storing some of my re-usable items in bins in my large storage closet. During the afternoon, some teachers stopped by to wish me the best over the summer. Some came in to say goodbye and some stopped in to wish me the best with my wedding.

I stopped keeping it a secret that I was (at minimum) Bi-Sexual and as of late was engaged to a woman who I was going to marry in late summer. I got over my worry or concern of what people thought of me a long time ago and just did my job. I came to the realization that, those who wanted to be friends, were friends. And those who weren't... weren't. And after being out most of my co-workers have wished me the best while some have just kept their distance. One of my greatest co-workers and supporters was a Filipino teacher named Malika. She had come to our school a few years ago, teaching 4th grade math. She was always warm-hearted, open, friendly and would help you out with anything you needed.

I always found her attractive. She was about 5'08, plump build with gorgeous long black hair. She had big thick lips, full rosy cheeks and a smile that would light up the room. Her hips were perfect and she always dressed very sexy, but business like. Over her time at our school her and I had developed a strong friendship, because we had lunch break at the same time and usually sat and talked in the break room.

I heard countless stories of her boyfriends and she heard the stories about me and my girlfriends. I would have hit on her or asked her out for a date when I was single, but I always believed she was straight and I was dating women. Plus, I have always believed in, "Never shit where you eat." So, I wasn't going to ruin a friendship for my hormones.

Malika was leaving our school this year. She accepted a job at a nearby Asian American school where she would be teaching children from Asian countries, who were new to America. She was going to have more education freedom and money at her new position. I was sad to see her go, but I knew she was destined for better than 4th grade math teacher in a Florida Public School. I knew I would see her again later summer, because I had invited her to my bachelorette party and my wedding and she already told me she wouldn't miss it for the world. So at least I knew she wouldn't be gone from my life forever.

I was placing the last few of my school folders onto a box and grabbing keys, when Malika knocked on my door. "Come in." I said.

She came in and was so excited to be free for the summer. To be free from this school district and ecstatic that this year was over. She looked amazing and I realized standing there talking to her, just how much she meant to me and how much I was going to miss her. We stood talking, laughing and almost crying in my room. Malika pulled me in for a big long hug. We stood embraced running our hands up and down each other's back and just holding each other, knowing this was the last time we'd be teaching in the same school. We promised each other to stay in contact and to have a blast at my party and wedding.

When she pulled away, we just stood in silence starring deeply in each other's eyes. My left hand clutching her right hand. My keys dangling in my right hand. I starred deeply into her deep brown eyes. Her make-up perfectly highlighting her face, her rosy cheeks painted perfectly. Her long hair just hanging over her shoulders. Her lips lightly coated in a clear lip gloss making them sexy and kissable. Malika was dressed in this beautiful long flowing maroon colored summer dress with her beige nylons and matching heels. She always looked like a fashion model or a woman of big business. She was gorgeous as always. I on the other hand, was in my usual dress pants a loose flowing summer shirt and my flats. I was always the boring one when it came to school attire.

Malika edged in a bit closer to me and mouthed the words, "I'm going to miss you."

I whispered back, "I'm going to miss you too."

Malika edged in about a half step further to me, her eyes beginning to tear up and my heart started to melt. I had been attracted to her for so long and under different circumstances I would have wanted to date her. But now I am saying goodbye to a trusted friend, a confident and a great teacher.

Malika whispered, "I want to kiss you goodbye."

My heart leapt. I have always wanted her and maybe now that she is saying goodbye, she realizes how much she wanted me. As I stared into her eyes my heart starting beating faster and I knew I wanted to be with her. I gently leaned in to her face as she leaned into mine. We both slightly hesitated, because I don't think either of us expected this, but eventually our lips met. It was a long soft closed lip kiss, with neither of us parting our lips. We held that position for what seemed like an eternity. I could feel her lips trembling as her lip gloss transferred onto my lips.

We pulled back for a second taking a deep long look into each other eyes. I dropped my keys from my hand and softly slid my hand up her arm, cupping it on the left side of her face. I leaned in again and this time after our lips touched, our lips parted. Our mouths opened and our tongues softly touched for the first time. My head tilted further to the right as hers tilted to her right bringing us closer. Her kiss was nervous and hesitant, as was mine. But as we kept going, we both lost our fear and edged further towards each other. Her left hand slid up my arm and rested on my outer shoulder as our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths. When we pulled from our kiss there wasn't a word spoken, we both just sat starring into each other's eyes until we both leaned back in again for the start of the next kiss.

I was breathless and my stomach was doing flips as we pulled in closer to each other. Our bodies touched and our chests were pressed up against each other. Our tongues continued swirling around in each other's mouths. We pulled our cupped hand away from each other wrapping our arms around each other. I was so turned on and so aroused by standing here kissing her. I pulled from our kiss and went over to my door. I pulled down the shade and locked the door, walking back over to her. We immediately began kissing again and as we did the moans and groans were emanating from our lips. The kisses got more heated and deeper as our attraction to each other grew.

I rubbed my hand across her big tits feeling how plump and full they were. Her hands rubbing up and down the outside of my hips and upper legs gliding across the material of my pants.

In my mind, I was thinking, "God, I you right here."

I was truly shocked, but so excited that I was standing here kissing her. I didn't know if this was going to go more forward, or if this was some spontaneous girl on girl, "losing a friend" goodbye kiss. But I wasn't going to lose the chance of waiting for another day, later tonight, or never again, so I decided I was going for it. I pulled from or kiss, grabbed her by the hand and walked her to my large closet. I opened the door, leading her inside the room. As the door closed behind us, we started kissing again. This time, we were in a private secured room and no one knew we were here. I wanted her and I was going to try to have her here.

I placed my hand on her shoulders and guided her dress straps off of her shoulders letting them fall and rest further down her arms. Her hands began rubbing around my tits, pushing in making sure she felt every inch of them. Malika pulled her arms away from me and slid out of her dress straps, pulling her dress down off of her tits exposing the pretty white bra she had on. I bowed my head and kissed around her lower neck, chest, slowly making my way down onto her bra as I listened to her lightly moan. My hands cupped and caressed her tits and I started to pull her bra cups down. I kissed further down making sure that I lightly and erotically kissed and licked her big brown nipples.

Malika's hands rested on the back of my head. While I was sucking on her tits turning her on. Her hands slid from my head rolling down my back and began gliding up and down along the outside of my thighs. I kissed my way back up her chest past her neck to her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe as her hands began rubbing in-between my legs running along my pussy. When we started kissing again. Malika's hand was erotically rubbing up and down on my pussy over my pants as my hands were rubbing up and down her exposed back. Malika pulled her hands away from my crotch and reached behind her, unhooking her bra, letting it fall to the floor. As I saw her tits come completely free from the bra, I reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head.

As I reached back to unhook my bra, Malika's head dipped down and she started sucking on my nipples. Her warm wet tongue swirling around my nipples as her tits hung low from her torso. I stood in awe and absolute pleasure feeling her mouth caress and suck on my hard nipples. My hands resting on her back, looking down at her long flowing hair. I pulled her face back to mine and we kissed deeply again.

"Malika, I have always wanted you," slipped from my lips.

"I've always wanted you too." She whispered back.

We stood kissing, bodies pinned against each other, our tits pressed against each other our hands rubbing each of our pussies over our clothing. As we stood deeply engaged on kissing each other, Malika kicked off her heels, dropping her height down. She pulled away from me, sliding her dress all the way off, followed by her pantyhose. I was in utter awe of her sexy body as she stood in front of me in her white panties, her brown skin glowing, her toes painted a bright pink color. As I kicked off my shoes and began to unbutton my dress slacks Malika pulled me in face to face with her. She whispered, "I am so nervous, but so turned on by you."

I pulled Malika down to the carpeted floor and laid on top of her. I sloppily and with some struggle managed to slide my slacks off as we ended up lying there deeply intertwined with each other kissing deeply in just our panties. I slid off to the side of her and our hands started exploring each other's pussies over; and eventually under each other's panties.

She was soaking wet as my fingers hit her slit. She was all waxed and felt so silky smooth. Her finger rubbed around my clit for a bit until she slid her hand all the way down onto my throbbing pussy, as I teased her opening with my fingers. We moaned and groaned shifting our hips, just starting to feel each other out and getting each other off. I knew I was getting her close to cumming, so I started sliding two fingers deep inside her while hand and fingers whirled around my clit driving me crazy. I fingered her to her first orgasm and just after she came down, she slid two fingers inside of me. I moaned out loud as she began finger fucking me to my first orgasm. We were forehead to forehead, just starring into each other eyes, my left leg, slightly elevated as her hand and fingers worked my pussy.

"Holy Fuck, I'm going to cum Malika." Spewed from my lips.

She pushed harder and faster until I was screaming out in pleasure as I came all over her fingers. I was soaking wet as her fingers slowly kept sliding in and out of me, as she listened to me moan. My hand was still down her panties, just cupping and holding her pussy, feeling how wet and throbbing she still was.

I edged down from her body sliding her panties down, revealing her deep brown dripping wet Filipina pussy. Without hesitation, I dipped my head down and started licking up and down her pussy. My face was soaked within seconds as I licked and slurped every inch of that sexy, gorgeous, wet pussy, trying to stick my tongue deep inside of her.

I ate her out bringing her to another orgasm, as my hand was buried deep in my panties rubbing my clit. I was overly excited and dripping wet and ready to lick and suck her until she came again and again. After I got Malika off, she pulled me back on top of her, face to face and began using her tongue and lips to lick and suck her pussy juice from my lips and mouth. We kissed again deeply moaning and groaning as our bodies touched.

Malika rolled me off of her and onto my back. She kissed her way down my body, stopping to pull my panties off. "What a pretty pussy you have." She whispered out.

Malika lifted my right leg over her head and around her body as she slid further down between my legs lying flat on her chest on the floor. I felt Malika's warm wet tongue started slowly licking up and down my pussy. I perched myself up on my elbows and reached down, grabbing the top of her head begging her to lick it. I watched Malika's thick long tongue slide up and down my pussy as her fingers followed in unison pleasing my pussy. Her tongue swirled around my clit and she was slowly sliding one finger in and out of me. My head fell backwards and I started moaning aloud as she brought me closer and closer.

"Don't stop!" I cried out, as I begged her for two fingers.

In my mind I was thinking, this can't be her first lesbian sex experience, because she knows how to eat pussy. And I am glad we have finally got the chance to fuck before she leaves our school.

My asshole was throbbing and I was getting closer and closer to cumming, feeling her big lips and warm wet tongue slurping up and down my pussy. The sounds of slurping, sucking and moaning echoed in my large closet. We were trying to be quiet, but the moans and groans got louder and louder as our sexual exploration advanced.

"Holy fuck, Malika!" I'm going to cum!" Squealed from deep inside me.

Her tongue started swirling faster and faster around my clit as her fingers rammed in and out of me deeper and deeper, trustfully pleasuring me. Within seconds I was lifting my hips up and down and moaning out loud that I was cumming. As I screamed in pleasure, she kept ramming her fingers in and out of me. My legs shook and my body released every bit of my orgasm. I wanted more.

"I want your pussy!" Sprang from my mouth,

Malika got up onto her knees and swung herself around over my body. I watched as her sexy hot Filipina pussy kept backing up further and further until it hit my lips. I began licking and slurping up and down on her pussy as her head dipped back down and kept licking and sucking on my slit and wet lips.

We spent the better part of 10 minutes, moaning out loud, licking and slurping each other's pussies, using fingers and tongues to get each other off time and time again.

I wanted her to finger my ass, but I was just so aroused and enjoying her sucking on my pussy. Each orgasms became louder and louder and more frequent between us both and I couldn't believe that no one heard us fucking. After we finally got each other off a few more times, Malika climbed off of me and spun around laying herself down next to me, resting her head on my chest as we cuddled in. We spent the next 20 minutes lying next to each other naked on my work closet floor, just kissing, touching, cuddling and rubbing our naked bodies.

"You never told me you liked girls," I said.

"I never did." She replied back.

She flowed up by saying, "I have been so attracted to you for a long time, but I didn't know what to do, or if I should have said something."

"You were attracted to me?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Wow, If I only would have known." I sputtered out.

Malika looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"I have always found you attractive and beautiful" I said. "I always wanted to be with you, but I thought you only liked boys, so I never tried."

"How did I do?" She asked.

"You were fucking amazing." I replied back. "I thought by your ability and willingness, you've done it before.

"No." She replied. "I've just always wanted to do it with you."

Malika giggled and said, "I actually started watching lesbian porn, so I knew what to do if it ever happened."

I burst out loud laughing, covering my mouth as I laughed.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Because it's same way I started as well." I said.

"What did you think about it? Did you like it?" I Asked.

"I loved it" She replied. "Not just because of the sex, but because it was sex with you."

We did end up spending more time licking and sucking each other off. We tried different positions, different angles and I sat on a few Tupperware bins I had in the closet, while she was on her knees, watching her sucking and licking my pussy. It was a fabulous afternoon!

After we both got dressed and just before we left my room. We had one long deep kiss and said our goodbyes.

"I'll see you at your bachelorette party," she said.

"I hope it's sooner than that." I replied.

Malika and I were the last two teachers to leave the school that day. When we got to the parking lot, our cars were the only ones left.

I raised my hand to my face and "blew her a kiss" as she climbed into her car. She drove off and I sat in my car, still trying to catch my breath after the afternoon of lesbian sex we just had. I was floored.

I felt bad, because I had cheated on Ashley, but I had always found Malika attractive and I wasn't going to pass up the chance to fuck her.

Malika and her cousin were at my bachelorette party and let me tell you what a wild night that was.

To Be Continued...