Samantha's First Experience Pt. 22

Story Info
My continuing lesbian experiences and the End.
2.6k words
4.66
10.7k
8

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please go read part 1 through 21 before reading this...

Our wedding.

And our goodbye's

Ashley and I planned a small beach wedding on a warm summer afternoon. Ron hired a crew to assemble a beautiful wedding arch, tables and chairs on the beach. He hired a caterer for food and drink and a D.J. for entertainment. We didn't invite many people, just close family and friends. I had two bridesmaids; Malika and my cousin Tina, while Ashley had her best friend Joanna and her Rhonda. Our guests sat in the chairs as Ron and their kids watched their mother become married to another woman. I'm sure it was weird for many viewers.

As the sun streamed across the sky, we both walked down the aisle, in our beautiful white dresses. We held hands under the arch, with our sides facing the ocean as the ordained minister recited the wedding script and we recited our wedding vows. Even though it was technically a civil union the verbiage flowed almost the same. Both Ashley and I were in tears when the minister said, "You may kiss the bride." Our little group of guests clapped as her and I kissed and embraced. I was now Mrs. ***** and I was finally married.

We dined on the beach with out guests, while the D.J. played soft background music. Ashley and I were queens at the wedding table, both of the beautiful bride's hand in hand enjoying this perfect summer afternoon. We danced a few dances and we went around to every table thanking our guest, because we weren't staying long. The party was for our guests, we had a honeymoon to get to and I was overly excited to leave with her.

We said our goodbyes to everyone, jumped into our stretch limo; our bags packed and, in the trunk, as we headed towards the airport. We had booked ourselves an all-inclusive overwater bungalow room in Aruba. We had a short flight and would be arriving just after sunset at our private, quiet little get-a-away.

We weren't in the limo for more than two minutes when the passion of our marriage got to us both. We hugged kissed and held each other. We had finally made it, we were -- in tradition -- man and wife, but in this case, we were wife and wife and I was absolutely in love with her. I kept starring at my ring she slid on my finger and adored the ring I bought for her. We both kissed deeply and passionately as we enjoyed our first few minutes alone as wife and wife.

My hand slid up between her legs feeling her garter. I knelt down the best I could, slid my head up under her dress and took it off with my teeth. I brought it to her face and she pulled it out of my mouth and kissed me deeply. When I got back onto my seat, she did the same to me. What an exhilarating feeling having my wife, kiss her way up my inner thighs to my garter and slide it off with her teeth, only to bring it up to me face to face.

We both were dying to be alone and dying to be fucking, but we were in the limo with just a short trip to the airport. I reached my hand between her legs and was rubbing around her soft silky white thong, as her head tilted back in pleasure. I whispered in her ear, "I want to eat this pussy every day. Forever."

I moved the material out of the way and started rubbing on my wife's pussy. She was already wet, open and was dying for me to lick or finger her. I rubbed her clit, and began getting her off. She shifted her hips and body weight over to me as we dove in for a deep kiss. Her hand following suit by sliding up under my dress rubbing up and down my thong panties. She moved my material aside and started rubbing my clit. The moan and groans emanating from the back of the limo, must have made the driver hard.

We were fingering each other to orgasm, right her in our wedding dresses and wanting more. After we both got off, Ashley whispered, "I am going to eat this pussy non-stop until we get home."

"I hope so." I replied.

We changed quickly in the limo, putting normal clothes on, asking the driver to take our dresses back to Ron at the beach. We glided through security checkpoints, arrived at the plane and after a bit of a wait, were on-board and ready to take off.

We arrived in Aruba a short time later, gathered our bags and hailed a cab. The driver took us to our bungalow, we checked in and began our honeymoon.

We both took off all of our clothes except our panties and dove into the ocean. The water was warm and clear and the night sky and stars heightened the experience. We kissed deeply and lovingly as we frolicked in the water. Ashley and I ordered some fresh fruit and champagne and laid on our bed, feeding each other strawberries and cheese while sipping out drinks. It was the most romantic night of my life. We made love for about an hour, getting each other off numerous times, before falling asleep naked, warn out and now embed together as wife and wife.

The following days were spent sight-seeing, dining out and making love. It seemed we had a pattern. We'd sleep, wake up, have sex and go back to sleep. We'd wake up, go tour a spot on the island, come back, make love and go back to sleep. We'd wake up, eat, make love and go back to sleep.

I have been with several women throughout my life and lord knows I have eaten pussy. But I think I ate her pussy more in the 4 days we were there, than all other experiences combined. There weren't too many waking moments that we weren't licking, sucking or fingering each other We had brought toys, and lubes and used everything we could find to insert into each other, both virginal and anally. I was in heaven.

The second night we were there, I woke up at 3:15 A.M. to go pee, when I slid back into bed, I pushed her legs open, waking her up, ate her pussy until she came on my face, slid out from between her legs, rolled over and went back to sleep. Only for us to be awoken by a boat at 6:00 A.M., with her almost immediately swinging her body around, climbing on top of me, putting us in a 69; eating each other out, cumming again and again, only to go back to sleep. We made any porn movie or porn stars experience, look like a day at the beach.

On night at dinner Ashley asked me if I wanted her to leave Ron? I was quite surprised by the question. "Why?" I asked. "Do you want to leave Ron?"

"No." She replied. "I just didn't know if you had changed your mind about us, or the three of us."

I openly admitted to her that every now and then I would love to have Ron and to have a man touching me. But I was more in love with her, than I would ever would be with him.

Ashley and I left Aruba four days later and retuned home. We all (Ron included) started our lives together. The kids accepted me and began to appreciate me, just as much as I did them.

We had some wild nights. There were days where, if I wasn't fucking her, I was fucking him. Or they were fucking me. When the kids were gone, there were times I sleep with them in their oversized bed, but most of the time, I'd sleep in my room alone. Which honestly at first didn't bother me, but after a while started to become concerning. Ashley -- and even Ron -- on occasion tried to suit my needs by sleeping with me, but it never resolved the desire to be lying to my wife nightly.

We spent the better part of two years together. "One big happy family unit." But then something inside me changed.

I loved her. I actually loved him too. But I needed my wife to be with me 100 % of the time. Not when we felt like it, or when we could, but always. And somewhere in my mind I always knew I wanted that traditional man and wife marriage. I wanted kids of my own and I didn't want Ron to father them.

I loved "being a lesbian," I loved being with women, but I still had desires for men.

A short time after our two-year anniversary, I filed for a dissolution of our civil union. Ashley was sad. I think Ron was saddened too. But I believe they understood my concerns, my wants, my needs, my desires and they couldn't accommodate me sufficiently. And I surely wasn't going to get in-between their marriage. I had to spread my wings and live a more normal, one-on-one relationship.

I put in for an Assistant Principles job a few hours north of the area we lived in and got hired. It was a heartbreaking day for me to say goodbye, to her, to Ron and the kids who had become an intricate part of my life. But I had to go.

I set up my new life and Ron and Ashley had given me a shit load of money when I left to help me get started. I bought a nice condo and began the next chapter of my life. I missed them both greatly, but knew I had to move forward.

I dated a while, mostly men, but on occasion a woman, but it wasn't until about three years later when I finally met the man of my dreams. Or at least, I thought he was the man of my dreams. We married, bought a big beautiful house, had two kids; a little boy we named Zach and a little girl we named Anna. I did everything that a wife was supposed to do. I tended to the children, we shared responsibilities, we cooked, we cleaned, we took vacations. We spent time with his family as well as mine. I made love to him when he wanted, I blew him when he needed that release, I watched porn with him and we did everything a loving caring couple should do.

We were happily married for about 8 years until the bottom fell out. I don't know what went wrong, or even how it went wrong, but one day he came home from work, told me he didn't love me anymore, filed for divorce and left me. He gathered the belongings he needed, kissed his kids' goodbye and walked out the door. Through our divorce and custody hearings I was staggered. Throughout it all, he was a champ for the kids and kept them as his utmost priority, but left me like I was trash on the sidewalk. When it was said and done, I managed to keep our house and just plucked along. But was devastated by life falling apart.

During the time of my marriage to the hubby and my newly acquired time alone; my friend and former co-worker Malika married a man from her country. They had a couple of baby girls back-to-back and she had quit her job (his decision) to stay home and raise the kids. What she didn't know at the time, but soon found out was that he was an absolute violent, drunk, cheating ass wipe and after she got her ass kicked a few good times, during his usual drunken rages, she mustered up her courage and left him. She had nowhere to go and no money, but managed to find temporary shelter with some of her family for the time being leaving the abuse behind.

Over the years she had called me or come to see me after one of these violent incidents. I begged her to leave him and start a new, but like a lot of abused women, she didn't have the strength, the courage or the financial backing to leave. So, one night after she finally had enough, she found a temporary living situation she left him. Knowing her financial situation and knowing she did not want to live with her family for too long, without hesitation, I told her to come move in with me. She reluctantly accepted and within a few weeks her and the kids had taken up residence at my place. I found her a job within the school district I was working for. So, her and her kids (the two little girls) and me and my two kids made it work. The extra money from her helped pay some bills and gave her an opportunity to get back onto her feet.

Neither one of us gave much hope in finding anyone else. I don't think either of us wanted to. She was pretty scorned from her marriage and I was still reeling from my husband walking out on me. But we are making it work and were putting the pieces back together.

On occasion on those long lonely nights when the kids are out, or long asleep, sometimes Malika will sneak into my room. We usually hold each other, cry a bit, find strength in each other and yes...Make love. It is amazing every time our lips touch and every time I am lying with her naked. The butterflies still come, just like the first time we kissed and the first time I wrapped my mouth around her hot wet pussy. And I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that our "physical aspect" is not always constant, not expected and not planned. It just happens time to time. For what it's worth for us; I am her rock, as she is mine and as far as I am concerned, she will be my best friend and "maybe" just maybe one day will be my constant lover. But for now, it's two women trying to put their lives back together.

I do talk to Ashley and Ron on occasion. Seems their marriage also took a bit of a toll from the situation we had put ourselves in, but they have managed to stay together and are working out their issues.

As for me... This is the end of my story. Or at least the story for now. You have now heard and lived through my eyes and lived Samantha's experiences. I hope you take refuge from it. You have learned from it; and hell, even got off from it. Lord knows I did while writing it all and recalling some of the great events of my life, usually with Malika reading it over my shoulder and getting off herself. It was her that asked so many questions and wanted to hear all of my stories, as she has told me all of hers. It was her who encouraged me to start writing all of this. To share all of this and to let go of the fears and reservations I had writing tales about myself and of this erotic nature.

I don't know where life is going to take me. I don't know if our friendship will blossom into more, or just have that extra physical aspect to it when needed. The only things that are important to me are my kids, my job, my health and my sanity. God bless you all. I hope you enjoyed reading, learning and living through my eyes; a chapter at a time. Please, go after your dreams and desires. Date who you want to date. Don't let judgement(s) of others dictate who you are. Life is short, live it to the fullest; and live how you want to live.

Love Samantha.

The End.