Samantha's Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,142 Followers

The Bull was nearly halfway in by then, the head of his cock making protrusions against the insides of her soft belly, when he finally exploded inside her womb. That was when she passed out completely, nothing but a rag doll as he continued to hammer her for another five minutes. Then he pulled out to a river of snow white cream pouring from her vagina, wiped his cock on her ass cheeks, stomped about a bit, and ran from the room snorting, to loud applause and cheers.

Samantha walked to the Mic and breathed into it, "Let the auction begin."

The first half-dozen went pretty fast. Susan was next, and as expected, she drew lots of bids as she spread her legs on stage and bent forward so the bidder could see what he'd just bought. She went over and sat at the feet of her new master, her hand on his groin. Then, it was Samantha's turn. Neither Colby nor Maze had bid yet, leaving me with an empty feeling. I had set the starting bid-point very high, and limited the contracts to nightly or possibly weekly. Undeterred, they doubled the staring bid price on the initial bid, and right then I knew Samantha was in trouble.

There was a "cap" on the bidding, because everyone knows that pussy sometimes makes a man crazy. It was set ridiculously high and the only time we'd ever come remotely close to it, was when Maze bought Gwyn from Master Lee, for a long six-month contract. A sell I'm sure Lee wished he could take back now. I watched in amazement as the lights on the signboard just kept lighting up, the price going higher and higher.

"How about she show us what we're buying? It had come from Colby. His face sweaty, lips looking wetter than usual, but he had a broad grin on his fat face.

I nodded at Samantha and she reached behind her, unzipped, and let the long white gown slither to the floor to bunch around her ankles. You could've heard a pin drop it was so silent. Then Colby breathed a hoarse whisper, "Jesus."

The bidding commenced once again, and everyone except Colby, Maze and surprisingly, Aretha, had dropped out. After another moment, she also ceased bidding. It was now between Colby and Maze. Three bids later, Colby suddenly stood and stared at Maze for a minute, then said, "Look, big guy, we could both go broke here trying to outbid each other just for a tasty little piece of ass like that. Let's be smart, stop the shit, and get right down to it."

Maze had a deep rumbling voice. "What do you have in mind, Master Colby?"

Colby was sweating profusely now, which made him even less attractive. "Maybe we can split the week with her, between us. I won't be greedy. Let's say I get her the first and last nights, and you have her during the rest. That sound fair?"

Maze seemed to consider it for a while, and then abruptly nodded. "Done. I'll pick her up tomorrow evening around this time." Colby stuck out his sweaty hand and Maze reluctantly shook it. The deal was done. Poor Samantha.

After the auction, around 1:00 AM, the party wrapped up, and the attendees melted away, leaving Samantha and I alone for just a moment, Colby waiting near the big double doors. Those who won the bid were treated to one of the large VIP bedrooms upstairs, complete with Champagne, treats, and various sex toys. Samantha looked crushed, as she gathered her lovely dress and stood staring at me.

"It's the best I could do based on the rules, Sam. You know that, right?"

She nodded, her eyes moist.

"It won't be for long. You'll be back before you even know it."

She nodded again, her face a mask of worry, and walked toward Colby who still waited near the entryway. I watched them disappear together, Sam nearly a head taller than the little troll. I didn't have to wonder what he'd do to her. I would know, because all the rooms were monitored from a control room in the back of the large mansion. As I headed that way, I felt someone behind me and saw that it was cute, petite, broken little Gwyn, Maze's current sex-slave. She belonged to me until Sam was returned. I prayed she wouldn't be returned in the same shape as Maze had left Gwyn.

I had a large recliner in the control room, and immediately switched on the monitor of the VIP room where Colby would take Sam. If he hurt her too much, I was determined I'd rush up there and beat the little asshole half to death, even if it violated all the rules! I settled into the recliner, Gwyn at my feet. The door of the VIP room opened, and saw them walk into the room. Sam was still naked, carrying her pretty dress, which she discarded across the back of a large chair. Her face was expressionless.

Colby was grinning broadly, his entire bald head sparkling with sweat. "Undress me, my pretty little slut."

It seemed all Sam could do to hide the disgust as she came over, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Then she knelt and unbuckled his trousers, pulling them down as he stepped out of them. The shoes and socks came next, leaving Colby in only his tightey-whitey shorts - the front which was impressively tented. Taking a deep sigh, Sam hooked her fingers under the elastic band and pulled them off, his six inch cock springing forth, clearly as thick as her wrist. Sam stared at it for a moment, until Colby wrapped his fingers in her hair and tugged.

"Lick it, Baby," he whispered hoarsely.

Revulsion showing on her pretty face, Samantha stuck out her tongue and swiped the crown. Then knowing it was inevitable, she continued licking it until he pulled her face forward, forcing the crown past her pouty lips, and inside her sweet mouth. Colby could see how repulsed she was over having to perform oral on him, and that just seemed to heighten his pleasure. I'd been right. Having beautiful women submit to him even though they found him repugnant was what got him off. Sick bastard.

I felt Gwyn fumbling with my buckle, and cool air as she extracted my growing cock. Her warm mouth brought it all the way to life.

Samantha was good at giving oral, and I could see she was trying to get this toad off fast. Just get it over with. She visually increased her efforts, using every skill she had to make him cum fast. Like me, she must've thought, 'how many times could an old fat man like this, get it up?' She was good, licking down the stem to his large balls, lifting them and licking beneath them, then back up the large vein on the bottom of his cock, to completely engulf it once more. Shit I almost came just watching her! He didn't last three minutes, arching his back and groaning as he shot his load deep inside her pretty mouth - holding her head - making her swallow all of it - her white throat working quickly as she did. When he eventually released her head, she pulled back and it looked as if she would vomit. His cock was still hard, and I wondered if he'd taken Viagra or something beforehand.

"On the bed, Slut," he growled.

Sam scampered to the bed and lay on her back, her eyes tightly clinched.

"On your hands and knees."

She flipped over, sticking her pert ass in the air, open for Colby's assault. I thought I'd seen tears in her eyes as she lowered her face to the pillow. Colby knelt behind her, and if she'd thought she could get this over soon, he seemed to have other plans. He lowered his sweaty face and licked her ass. The man had the largest tongue I had ever seen! It was like a big fat snake! At the touch of his tongue, I saw her jump a bit. After a couple minutes he went lower and found her vagina lips, gently sucking them into his mouth. Her body seemed ridged, tense, and I suspected she was struggling with abstract disgust.

I also knew the submissive mind. Knew that humiliation and debasement was what it sometimes sought for fulfillment. Oh, how she must be struggling at that moment. Colby seemed to know what he was doing, licking slowly along her protruding lips, sliding his huge tongue around her throbbing little clit as it grew ever larger. After an eternity, he plunged the meaty invader inside her vagina as far as he could reach, working it frantically, and I heard her grunt, the first sign that she was even conscious. He continued varying his attack throughout, first licking, then sucking, and finally fucking her with his long tongue. There was simply no way she could hold out.

The first thing I observed was a slight movement of her hips, a subtle pushing backwards. Not long afterward, she lost all pretense of ignoring his assault, groaning loudly as she began wiggling back against his mouth, desperately clutching the pillow with both hands. I could hear her whimpering like a small hurt puppy now, and knew she was getting close to an explosive orgasm.

She always said, "Uh . . . uh . . . uh . . ." when she got really close. She was saying it now. Colby stopped, and straightened up, as she groaned miserably with disappointment. I heard the bastard laugh at her eagerness.

He moved forward and placed his unbelievably fat cock against the opening of her wet pussy, going slow as he let the crown slip inside, holding it just inside the lips, unmoving as she sighed and began to wiggle her pretty ass around on it. He laughed again, enjoying her growing hunger. Then he grasped her hips and just slammed it into her, all the way to the balls! I heard Sam cry out with . . . what? Pain? Pleasure? Probably both! That was how the Sub mind worked. In any event, she was screaming towards the end, as he hammered her with a vengeance. When she came, her entire body shook as her back arched and she bit and screamed uncontrollably into the pillow.

I pushed Gwyn away from my dick for a moment. I had an idea this would be a long night.

Colby flipped her over. His cock was still hard. I don't think he had cum since his blow job. He lowered his fat belly, and slammed his cock into her again. His brutal thrusts jarring her slender body, making her grunt with each one. Soon, the grunts turned into mews and then whimpers again, as her arms and legs rose to grasp his tubby frame, holding him in tighter. She began jerking her pussy upward to match his vicious thrusts, clutching his back, nails digging in, and when he lowered his mouth to hers, she willingly opened it accepting his huge tongue inside. Licking his liver-like lips, moaning and crying, she neared another orgasm. "Uh . . . uh . . . uh . . ." Her toes curling uncontrollably.

This time, Colby did cum. So did I. Right down Gwyn's working throat! I watched his fat ass cheeks clinch as he began to shoot into her, his balls drawing up as he unloaded a tremendous amount of gunk inside my woman. Sam simply went wild, screaming, sobbing, crying as it appeared she would come apart at the seams. It lasted a long time for them both. Afterward, Colby crawled up and presented his cock to her. Going soft now, it hadn't decreased a bit in garth or size.

"Clean it." He ordered briskly.

Without comment, Samantha began licking their spent fluids from his limp cock. Her eyes were closed. The disgust I'd seen earlier, was now gone. She had that just-fucked look all over her face now. Unprompted, she kept licking his fat cock, taking it inside her mouth again until it began to fill with blood once more. Colby just observed her like he was looking at an insect, as she slid closer in order to get a better bite of it. Her nose was in his pubic hair now, her throat muscles working frantically to drain it down her gullet.

"You nasty little slut. You love my fat dick, don't you?"

"Ummmmmmm . . ." I could hear her gagging and slurping now, hungrily going for his cum.

I finally figured it out. That was the little turd's secret. He made himself so repulsive, so repugnant, that a slave who's own pleasure depended upon their own humiliation and debasement, found themselves caught up in it. The little guy was probably a genius. Who else would do that?

"Want to taste my nasty cum again, baby?"

"Ummmmmm . . ." More gagging.

He laughed at her again. A real belly laugh! "Well, if you can taste it with your puckered little asshole, maybe. Because that's where you're gonna git it this time. After that, you can suck my cock until we both go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day before I turn you over to Maze." He laughed again.

His words had an effect on Sam, because she'd paused from her task. When she did, Colby quickly crawled behind her again. Sam's face told me she was really frightened this time. Colby scooped up some cum and rubbed in into her puckered hole. He smeared more of their juices on his hard cock, and didn't hesitate, placing it against her little anus. He pushed. She whimpered. He pushed harder. She cried out in pain. He grasped her hips and thrust brutally. Sam started to scream. Over and over, he thrust into her tiny hole with that awesomely fat cock, stretching her elastic lining, as he plunged deeper and deeper into her bowels.

Sam's knuckles were white as she clutched and screamed into her pillow, attempting to pull away. He held her too tightly for that to happen. He knew what he wanted. I saw that. He was going to get it too, make her cry, make her hurt, make her succumb to him in the end. What an evil devious bastard. When he was halfway in, he began to rock in and out, fucking quickly, not letting her adjust to the pain. Suddenly, he lunged, burying his cock to the balls inside her ass hole! She screamed the loudest I'd heard her, and seemed to collapse. I thought she might have passed out. Colby didn't seem to mind, as he continued to plummet her ass with vicious thrusts.

He'd already cum twice and now I saw why he had. He'd wanted this to last a long time. I saw Samantha's eyes were closed and wondered if she was conscious. The pain was still etched into her features. Colby's long strokes seemed to be smoother now, still pulling the lining of her anal canal out with it, but sliding back inside much easier. He kept at it a long time, sweat pouring down his face, dripping onto Sam's back. He had stamina and staying power, I had to give him that much.

Then, I saw Sam's ass move a bit, the first sigh that she was awake. A tiny wet sigh drifted from her, through the speakers. Colby broke into a broad grin, redoubling his efforts, now brutally fucking her ass hole! Sam's hips suddenly showed more life, her ass subtly pushing back to meet his violent lunges. I saw her hands were also slowly clutching and unclutching the pillow, a small grunt here, a low moan there, and then the whimpers started again. My cock was suddenly as hard as a railroad spike again.

Gwyn climbed into my lap straddling me. She placed my hard cock in her pussy and started to slowly ride me.

I was shattered from my daze by, "Oh god, fuck me! FUCK ME!"

It was Sam. She was slamming her ass backward as through she wanted Colby to rupture her intestines - and he was doing his best to oblige. His face was as red as fire and I hoped the bastard would have a heart attack, but knew that he was only getting ready to pump his load deep in my woman's bowels. And, my woman wanted it! Colby stiffened and arched his back, groaning loudly as his nuts drew up and began splashing his unworthy sperm into her bowels. Sam must have felt it because she threw back her head and cried out, her body shaking as thought it would fly apart! I also came like a banshee.

Colby draped himself over her back for a moment, trying to catch his breath, and then, true to his word, crawled up and shoved his cock into Sam's slack mouth. That's the way they went to sleep.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,142 Followers