Samantha's Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fought it as long as I could, and then trudged back upstairs to the theater. I could hear the sounds before I even got there! The man was a fucking animal! I arrived just in time to see Maze holding Samantha down and her attempting to climb his hard black body while he pounded his horse-sized cock into her soft belly, just as they both came. White fluid poured from the tight seal around his cock, and I knew it was a combination of both of them. As I said, Sam really gushes.

Their ragged breathing filled the room for several minutes as I stood there, mesmerized. Finally, Maze looked up and said, "Good morning, white bread."

That was the first indication they could see me in the live-feed. Shit! I hadn't even thought of that, but it was SKYPE and there was no reason they couldn't. All they needed was a screen somewhere in the room that I had somehow not detected. Had Maze done that by design? Had they watched as I jerked off yesterday? I felt embarrassment, but a seething anger as well.

"Get any pussy from Gwyn last night, white bread?" he laughed. "Lordy, did I ever get some! Got bite marks all over my dick this morning. That gal of yours surely does love to suck cock! Just leave it dangling in front of her face for a few seconds and she'll chase it down trying to catch it in her precious little mouth. Kind of fun to watch, too."

"Fuck you, you bastard!" I knew they couldn't hear me but somehow it made me feel better.

"You know what's funny? She really does love you, too. I think she hates my guts, but that's fine with me. I want her to love you. I want her to hate me. That will make it so much more enjoyable when I finally break her little ass." He laughed again, apparently enjoying this one-sided conversation. "Lee loved his pretty little Gwyn, too. That's frosting on the cake, when someone loves the sluts I break. Two for one"

He sat smirking into the screen for a minute, then continued. "Have you asked yourself what happens to the sluts I ruin? The other three are out hustling on the streets, making me some gold. Well, not so much anymore since the Johns have discovered they can get it free, maybe even charge the sluts themselves. They just gotta have cock all day long and will do anything to get it. Two of them are working the Ghetto and the other one stands outside the bus station all day, trying to give it away to returning military members. Pathetic bunch of sluts!"

He paused, letting that sink in. "Gwyn will be out there too, as soon as she returns after this week. So, how much do you think Samantha should charge after I finally break her and kick her little ass out on the street? I mean, she's some prime ass, brother, and she'll take it in all three holes! At least she will after tonight. Gonna get me some of that tight little asshole tonight. Then she'll be broke-in good for all them Niggers out there on the street. Want to watch when I butt-fuck her tonight?"

I slumped down into my chair, dejected, and feeling beaten. I needed a drink. Shit, it was only 9:00 AM!

"I gotta go shower. Not even going to let her wash my balls today. That bitch has nearly drained me. Ha ha."

I watched him walk away, his huge cock swaying between his legs, disappearing out the door. A few minutes later Sam rose and started to walk out of the room, then stopped and looked back at the camera like she wanted to say something. She looked sad. God she was beautiful. She mouthed, "I'm sorry" and turned away. It broke my heart when she silently walked out.

Maze had cameras all over the large house. You could literally watch someone move around the place, from room to room. I watched Sam walk into the bathroom where Maze was showering. She stood silently until he finally noticed her and screamed for her to "get the fuck out!" He yelled that he'd call her when he wanted his dick sucked again! She went into another shower and stayed there for a long time, letting the water cascade over her beautiful body which now was exhibiting several small bruises. I'd kill the bastard. How? How to find him? Hire a PI? Maybe if there was more time. Sam would be back in five more days. Could a PI find her, and then I go and try to get her out, before then? I had to do something!

After her shower, Sam pulled on a man's white dress shirt, and went out onto the veranda and sat there for the next three hours. She looked so lovely dressed like that. I wondered if she was eating properly. I hadn't seen her eat a thing since she'd been there. Other than Maze's big cock, I mean. OK, I was angry. I saw someone enter, carrying a trey. A tall black woman in a uniform - the maid I supposed. She sat the trey down by Sam's chair and silently departed. Sam picked up a small triangle sandwich and took a nibble. Good! She was eating something. She needed to keep her strength up so she could fight Maze.

I watched until she stood and left the room, immediately picking her up on another camera. As she entered the next room, she was swiftly whirled around and slammed face down over the back of a big chair! Maze unceremoniously lifted the tail of her shirt and just plunged his rampant cock halfway into her dry vagina. Sam screamed.

"Did you see that, white bread? I can do that because she stays in a constant state of arousal! That's the trick. Her pussy never gets a chance to go completely dry! You fuck them so often their bodies think they're horny all the time. Now watch me make her scream like a wild Indian. Ha ha."

He grasped her hips and began to thrust into her savagely, not giving her time to even warm up, and he did make her scream. That it was painful was no doubt, as she wiggled and squirmed to ease the penetration, not attempting to disguise her sobs. Maze was relentless, slamming his cock into her with a vengeance. After a few moments, her sobs tapered off, and then stopped altogether. They were replaced by a soft mewing sound, and subtle movements of her hips.

"Ahhhhhh..." she said, lifting her ass higher. "Aggggg... god... yes..."

Humping back against his savage attack, it was apparent that all she wanted at that moment was for him to make her cum. As for Maze, he was smiling at the camera. I could tell this attack was more for my benefit then any desire for sex. I felt myself growing hard, despite all efforts not to.

"Oh... yes... almost... there..." Sam breathed hoarsely. "ag... ag... ag..."

Maze abruptly pulled his cock out and turned her around, pushing her to her knees. He stuck his cock in her face and shot a heavy load all over it as she gasped and attempted to catch it in her mouth. When he finished, he wiped his cock on her face and ambled away.

I heard Sam beg, "Please... please Master... don't ... I didn't ..."

I realized she'd just called him, "Master."

Sam knelt there for a long time after Maze departed, her head was down so that her face was hidden by long hair. I knew that she hadn't climaxed and that she'd been begging Maze not to leave before she did. Was that part of Maze's plan too? When she finally stood, she didn't look up at the camera, but I could see the tear-tracks down her pretty face. I gripped my cock until it deflated on its own. I also hadn't cum.

Sam sat in the same overstuffed chair that Maze had just bent her over to savagely fuck her. She drew her feet up under her and hugged her knees, not moving for a long time. I just sat and watched her. Nearly an hour passed before Maze came back in. He sat on the couch across the room from Sam, silently observing her, much as a scientist might observe a captured primate. I could see she tried ignoring him.

"You didn't cum, did you, Pretty Thing," he finally asked.

She didn't answer for a long time, then in a tiny voice, "I want to go home. I want to go back to my master."

He bellowed with laughter. "I am your master now, Baby! Not that fucking fake! I know you got a terrible itch between your pretty legs right now and I'm gonna be a good master and let you scratch it. So come on over here, take out this bad boy, nibble on it until it gets good and hard, then ride it like a cowgirl until that itch goes away."

"Please... I'm tired... I need to go home."

"Listen to me good, Girl. This is the last home you'll ever have. I'm keeping you here until you break, then your home will be the streets, looking for cocks to service so you can make me some bread. Get that through your stupid little head. I know you don't believe it, but I am going to break you. I will look into your eyes as it happens, and we'll both know at that instant, you have just broken! Now drag your pathetic little ass over here and do what we both know you will end up doing - before I leave you sitting here again in your own juices."

"Please... you don't have to do this..."

"Ha, ha, ha. Sure I do."

"Please..."

"Bitch!"

I watched as her face suddenly reflected something unrecognizable, like a mixture between fear and lust, as she leaped up and rushed across the room to kneel at Maze's feet where she immediately fumbled out his soft, snake-like weapon. She stared at it as though seeing it for the first time, fascinated by its size and girth, and then her eyes closed as she slowly began to lick its broad head, her expression almost rapturous. I knew I was witnessing more of that debasement/humiliation thing that Subs needed so much, but this seemed like much more to me. This seemed like she was high on something. Something called "Maze." I was scared. There was still four more days after this. Would she be able to withstand his manipulations for that long? I knew her and was confident she could. As I watched her making love to Maze's stiffening horse-sized cock though, the confidence waned a bit. Even hating him as much as I did, my cock still got hard watching them.

Maze laid his head on the back of the couch, smiling as she administrated to his now stiff cock with her tongue and wet mouth. A dreamy expression on her face, she suddenly stood and straddled his cockhead, placing her hands on his chest and lowering herself down until his dick was completely engulfed inside her soft tummy. It slid right in, so she must've been really wet! She slowly began to ride it. At first, she made small, ever increasing circles, then sliding up and down his glistening black pole, and finally slamming down on it mindlessly as though attempting to kill herself.

My cock aching, I left the room, determined not to let them see me cum. Behind me, I could hear Sam crying out with her first orgasm.

I went into the Study and found Gwyn, or rather she found me. She was nude, appeared to be high, and it was plain she wanted to fuck. As I sat in a large leather chair she dropped down in front of me, and turned so her ass was pointed at me. "Please,

Master?" she mumbled. "Please?"

Fucking was the last thing on my mind when I'd sat down, but suddenly I was super-charged, my cock like glass! All the fucking I'd watched over the last two days, my building frustration, and a growing anger, all culminated at once. Her pussy open and wet, and inviting, was the last straw. I opened my pants, knelt behind her and just slammed my cock in all the way to my nuts! I felt the breath leave her small body but all she did was settle back against me as though trying to get me deeper.

Grabbing her slim hips, I power-fucked her for fifteen minutes and she matched me every step of the way. It was an angry fuck! A revenge fuck! A frustration fuck! Not once did she pull away. I'd have to admit, whatever Maze had done to her, she was a fantastic piece of ass! At the last she just turned around and opened her mouth to take my load, letting me finish in her throat. Like I said a fantastic fuck.

After I had shot every drop down her milking throat, I extracted myself, feeling a little shamed for the way I'd used her. I stood to go to my room, and muttered, "I'm sorry, Gwyn."

Smiling prettily up at me she said, "For what, Master?"

That, made me feel twice as bad.

I ambled in and out of the theater all day but saw little activity for several hours. Then Maze grabbed Sam as she was napping, fell on top of her and fucked her brutally until she came, screaming his name over and over. He simply stood, wiped his dick on her and left the room. I dozed and when I awoke I found two sandwiches and a beer beside me. Gwyn. We were like cellmates in this thing. I wondered if she was watching this on the small screen in her room. Poor girl.

I dozed again and their voice brought me back to the present. They were having a fine dining experience, it seemed; white table cloth, wine, candles, Sam in a long black gown and a string of perils, Maze in a tux. What the fuck? He was pouring her some wine and she was smiling up at him like they were on their honeymoon. WTF?

"Was the Almondine Trout as you like it, baby?" his deep voice rumbled through the screen.

"Yes, thank you, Master," her voice throaty, sexy. But there was that "Master" again. I was her fucking master, not Maze!

"Do you know what happens later tonight, Baby?" he smiled.

"Yes, Master. You said you were going to make me your bitch."

"Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, Master."

"What? Say it."

"You're going to butt-fuck me tonight."

"Does that make you happy, Baby?" He was looking at one of the cameras.

"I'll do whatever makes you happy, Master. I know it will hurt a lot."

"It'll hurt only as much as I want it too. You be a good girl and I'll take it easy on you."

"Thank you, Master." She smiled at him, and took a small bite of her salad..

Feeling sick again, I went downstairs to get a drink - a double.

I was in and out of the theater room for several hours but didn't see either Sam or that evil black bastard! I assumed they'd gone out, and saw that I was correct when they returned later around 9:00 PM. Sam was a little unsteady on her feet, laughing at something, and I could see she was pretty well on her way to becoming drunk.

"I need some wine," she almost slurred her words.

"No." Maze said. "You've had enough."

"Awwww... baby..."

"I said, 'NO.' Don't argue. I want you fully awake for what is going to happen. Now go get into something sexy. Something you think your boyfriend would like to see you in."

Evil fucking bastard!

Sam dropped her eyes, nodded obediently, and started upstairs. I picked her up on the bedroom camera as she entered and quickly dropped the black dress, to puddle around her ankles. Of course, she was nude under it. God, she was beautiful. If she knew or even cared that I was watching, she gave no indication of it, not once looking at the cameras. She pulled on a thin silk teddy and lay down on the bed, legs spread widely apart, in the manner Maze had undoubtedly instructed. The camera positioned to pick-up the view from foot of the bed, showed her pussy was swollen and glistening, indicated she was already aroused. Damn! WTF has he done to her? Nothing happened for the next thirty minutes, but I couldn't seem to make myself leave.

Maze entered wearing only his gaudy silk bathrobe. He walked to the edge of the bed, opened his robe and just stood there staring at Samantha. She obediently crawled across the bed positioning herself under his cock, her head hanging off the bed, her mouth open like a hungry little bird. Another one of Maze's instructions, I didn't doubt. Maze dangled his loose cock over her mouth as she attempted to capture it. He laughed. It apparently was a game he enjoyed, and one designed specifically to humiliate a slave. Sam's face grew red with frustration as she chased his cockhead for several minutes, Maze smirking down at her.

"You want that, little slut," he said softly.

"Ummmmmm ... yes, Master... please."

He bent his knees a bit and Sam wrapped her soft lips around the head. Maze lowered his body as he watched her swallow more and more of his black snake - only her eyes speaking of her discomfort. When they were about to pop right out of her head, her feet kicking wildly, he finally relented, easing back out. He stared down at her as she gaged and gasped for air, smiling largely down on her anguished face.

For the first time in my life, I wanted to kill another human.

Maze settled into face-fucking her, slowly and steadily. He did this for a long time and once when her hands slid between her outstretched legs, he slapped her sharply! The foot camera indicated she was already soiling the bedspread with her juices. I could hear the little noises of pleasure she made as she labored on his meat. When he'd hit bottom and then retrieve it all the way out of her pouty lips, slobbers fell in long strands down her pretty face onto the floor. Her dark eye-shadow was running, aided by the tears flowing from her eyes. She looked a mess, but still achingly beautiful.

Maze began picking up a little speed as he bent his knees a bit more and started putting additional hip action into his thrusts. His balls seemed to literally bounce off Sam's nose, and his breathing grew more ragged, accompanied by frequent grunts. It was clear he was getting close to dumping his load into her mouth. He groaned and I watched his ass-cheeks clinching as he shot rope after rope down her throat, pulling out at some point to finish with half of it ending up coating the roof of her mouth and tongue, with his slime. Sam clutched her belly and wiggled, digging her nails into soft flesh in frustration, as she desperately indicated how badly she wanted to touch herself, but wasn't allowed to. Maze actually laughed at her frantic gyrations.

"You son-of-a-bitch," I screamed at the screen! I was enraged. I was out of my mind with worry for Sam. I wanted to kill him! I also had a gigantic hard-on. I knew why he'd made her suck him off. He'd done it because he wanted to be able to go much longer tonight when he butt-fucked her later. I now watched as he pulled his limp dick from her still sucking mouth, intentionally letting it slide across her nose and eyes, leaving a wet track in its wake. Bastard! Sam looked like she was about to start pleading again, but Maze simply walked into bathroom and closed the door in her face.

Sam fell back on the bed, and for the next five minutes attempted desperately to get off using her hands, to no avail.

"Didn't cum, huh?" It was Maze. "You about a pathetic cunt, you know that? I go take a piss and you can't wait that fucking long?"

"I... I'm... sorry, Master... I thought you'd left me..."

"Shut the fuck up. I can leave or I can butt fuck you right now. What's it to be?"

"Please."

"Please what?"

Her expression said she was torn between the two choices, and knew her answer would bring pain and debasement on an un-proportional scale. Her eyes pleading, looking lost and desperate, she finally said, "Please... butt fuck me, Master."

Maze grinned, and it looked purely evil. "Get on your knees and put that pretty ass in the air."

I wanted to leave, but I was rooted in that chair. I knew she'd never experienced the pain she was about to go through, and the result would be one of two things. It'd either destroy her, or she'd end up loving it. Either way, I'd lose. Still, I couldn't leave.

"You gonna watch this white bread? I'm gonna make her my bitch tonight, the second step towards breaking her completely. You've been watching the first step for the past two days. After step two, you'll see a drastic change." He grinned broadly at the camera. "Things are progressing nicely, wouldn't you say?"

I threw my whisky glass at the screen, screaming "You motherfucker!" I knew he couldn't hear me but he could see me. Sam lay with her face flat on the bed, facing away from me. Maze nudged her ass and told her to look at the monitor. She looked up for a moment observing my growing agitation. her eyes sad, her facial features strained and desperate. Then she turned away again. Maze barked at her and slapped her ass cheeks, and she quickly turned back so I could see her face again. I saw he had a tube in his hand, so he must've brought it back with him from the bathroom. It was KY Jelly, and he continued grinning at me as he squeezed a copious amount out, rubbed it on his dick, and did some more to push into Samantha's crack. He held the tube over her ass, told her to spread her cheeks, and shot some KY directly onto her puckered anus, forcing it inside with his huge finger. I felt sick but I sat back down, weak and shaken.