Samantha's Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered how I'd once let the butler do anal on her as discipline, and that she had handled it well. But Maze was a monster. An aberration! His cock was twice as long as the butler's, and much thicker. No, this would hurt. Nothing I could about that. Except hate this man with a passion!

Maze placed the baseball-sized crown against the small puckered hole, grasping her hips and pushing. I could hear Sam gasping with the surprise that pain brought. He pushed more and she emitted little sounds, small cries, clutching the bedspread until her knuckles were bloodless. Then she started screaming. Long blood-curdling screams of pure agony.

"Bite that pillow, Bitch, before the neighbors call the law on us."

That muffled the screams a lot, but her agony remained. So did mine. I got up and went downstairs, leaving her screams behind. I passed Gwyn's room and could hear her sobbing inside. I knew she was watching too. I had a drink, and then poured another, looking at my watch. It'd been fifteen minutes since I came down the stairs, so I carried my drink back up the steps. I could hear Sam before I even got there. As I stepped into the theater, I saw Maze was fucking her with long even strokes. He'd somehow gotten his monster cock inside her and stretched her anal walls enough to start his debasement of her. Sam was still sobbing a bit, but didn't appear in as much pain as she'd been when I left. She still clutched the bedspread though.

I knew Maze saw me but he didn't indicate it in any way. "Rub your pussy, Girl!"

Sam obediently reached between her legs and began to comply. Maze would fuck her fast, and then slow to a crawl, and then speed up again. Sam's slow rubbing of her pussy gained speed as well, all her fingers now flashing between her legs. I could also see fluid beginning to drip from her fingers, so I knew she was now aroused. I watched Maze's black shining cock with amazement. It looked like a fencepost hammering into Sam's upturned ass! Un-fucking-believable!

Suddenly, Sam just seemed to lose it. She went wild, twisting, wiggling, pushing up to his savage thrusts, crying out in a language I didn't understand. If the words were unrecognizable, her body language wasn't. She was clearly urging him on! Wanting him to fuck her in the ass. Desperate to cum.

"Please...please... please..."

Maze still took his time though, just letting her hang as long as he was able. The fucker was an artist. I had to give him that. He stopped pumping for a moment, just holding still and watching Sam like a doctor might, as she twisted and shoved her pretty ass back to engulf as much of his hard meat as possible. He must have been inside her bowels already, and she clearly wanted more.

"Who's bitch are you?" Maze muttered as he slammed into her just once, viciously!

"Yours." She muttered. "YOURS!"Her scream shattered my clam, and I took a deep swill of my drink.

"What do you want me to do, Bitch?"

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Please let me cum."

"You sure?"

"Yes. YES! Hurt me. Fuck me."

"What about your boyfriend over there. Don't you worry that he's watching this?"

"No. Do me."

Say, 'go fuck yourself, Jack."

"Go fuck yourself, Jack."

"Say, 'I want Maze's cock more than I do yours.'"

"I want Maze's cock more than yours." She was crying and I saw it hurt her to say that, but there was something she needed more at the moment, and it won out! It hurt me to hear her say it too.

Grinning from ear to ear, Maze started fucking in such a manner that it would get them both off very soon. With every thrust he jarred her body violently and I wondered at the damage he might be causing her internally. Whatever it was, she didn't seem to care right then. His hard cock was her world at the moment, and she was riding it hard. Then she came. She literally flew apart at the seams; it hit her like an explosion, over and over again, rolling over her in giant waves, consuming her, taking her mind as she screamed nonstop for the next five minutes. At one point, Maze clinched his ass and arched backwards, shooting his load deep inside her bowels. I came in my pants. Shit! My prostrate ached!

For several minutes the only sounds in either room was our ragged breathing, as we struggled to get our wind back. Maze finally rolled over and cuddled Sam against him in a lover's embrace. They dozed off and so did I.

I awoke and looked at my watch in the dark. Three hours had passed. I thought they were still sleeping, but no, I saw they were awake too, and Maze was fucking her swollen little asshole once more. The reason I hadn't heard them was they were fucking silently, except for the slapping of Maze's balls against her ass. Both their faces reflected intense concentration, and immense pleasure. Step two: complete. I stumbled from the room, found my bed and fell across it fully clothed. Blackness came immediately.

The next morning I was determined not to go into the theater all day. By 9:00 AM my resolve had nearly vanished as I trudged up the stairs, the weight of the world on my shoulders. Sam still lay on the same bed I'd last seen her, Maze was sleeping in another room. The bed she was on was a shambles, looking as if there'd been a Roman Orgy in it. Sam looked as if she'd been the prize of that orgy, lying on her belly, one leg drawn up, exposing her ravaged nether region. It appeared the camera had been focused purposely to view her crotch area, which was raw-looking, swollen and crusted with dried cum. Her anus protruded angrily, and her pussy looked battered. Tears had caused her makeup to run, and her hair was stringy and looked damp. She appeared dead except for the slight rising and falling as she took shallow breaths.

I couldn't swallow the lump forming in my throat, as I observed her. I hated the black devil that hadn't even had the decency to cover her before he'd left. But I knew that had been his intent. He'd wanted me to find her looking like that.

I suddenly remembered the nights together, when we'd simply made love like a normal couple. Sure, we were master and slave, and played that part most of the time. But there were other times when we could show our love for each other as well. I wondered if those times would ever return now. Feeling light headed, I went down for coffee and maybe some toast. I hadn't eaten or slept adequately since this mess started, and I couldn't go one like this. I also hadn't been to the gym one time.

Gwyn was in the kitchen and Al, the butler, was serving her coffee. She was wearing only a t-shirt and panties, but he seemed oblivious to it. She looked up and smiled tiredly. I could tell she hadn't slept well either. She smiled tiredly, "Good Morning, Master."

"I'm not your mater, Gwyn," I said. I was in no mood for pandering this early. Her face fell and I was instantly sorry. "Well, maybe I am for a few more days."

She brightened at that. "You can always summon me if you... you know... if you need anything."

I knew what she meant. I also knew that she hadn't been able to overcome the insatiable lust that had been brought on by Maze "breaking" her. He'd bragged that the girls he'd broken had to have a cock in them 24/7 to be happy. I knew this was likely true because I also knew Gwyn had been servicing the grounds crew, Al the butler, and even his wife at times. She was in someone's bed every night, and most days. Once I watched as she went inside the gardening shed, followed by the three gardeners. They remained there for three hours. That wasn't the last time I'd seen it either. I suspected there were other, but that didn't interest me for now. Samantha was my only concern.

I'd given up on finding her. I didn't even know if "maze" was the bastard's real name. He'd been a referral by Lee, before he'd taken Gwyn from Lee and broken her. Poetic justice? The cameras on the gate of Maze's mansion weren't situated to catch passing license plates, and the few times I'd seen Maze's town car leave, all I could see were his vanity plates that simply read, "MstrMaze," the letters of his state, too small to read. The scrubs around the gate were generic, no palms or other regional plants to distinguish the area, and his mansion was also indistinguishable. I was so screwed. So was Sam, it appeared.

I'd watched the slow change in Sam while there, and it was disturbing to say the least. She'd gone from a Sub who understood that she had to stay for a week and submit to someone she found utterly repulsive, into a willing recipient of Maze's depravity. She was no longer a victim, but sometimes, even the aggressor instigating his sexual abuse. The metamorphous had been so quick and complete, I was no longer sure Maze couldn't do what he'd bragged he would do - break her.

As I looked across the table at Gwyn's eager little face, and a light bulb went off inside my head. "Gwyn, where does Master Maze live?"

She dropped her head and didn't answer. "Gwyn, as your Master I'm ordering you to tell me."

She sat with her head down, shaking it slightly.

I slammed my hand down on the table so hard her cup fell off to crash on the floor, and she nearly jumped right out of her skin. "Answer me you little slut!"

She still didn't answer me, so I stood and grabbed the front of her T-shirt, drawing back my fist as if to strike her. "Answer me or I will knock every tooth in your head out! I promise you I will hurt you! Do you believe me?"

"Yes," she said in a tiny voice.

"Do you believe I will hurt you?"

"Yes."

Then tell me."

"You can't hurt me as much as Master Maze can. No one can," she said softly.

I released her shirt and dropped my hand, suddenly feeling inept and foolish. I turned and walked away, stopping at the kitchen door and looking back. "I'm sorry, Gwyn."

She smiled kindly. "I know you don't want to hurt me, Master Jack. You're a good master."

I didn't see Maze on the monitor all day, or well into the evening. When Sam got up I could tell she was looking for him too. Room to room, wearing another of Maze's dress shirts, this one a blue-striped one, she roamed the large house from room to room, but he was nowhere to be found. I watched as she became nearly desperate in her search, becoming more agitated the longer it went on. Around six PM I saw his Town Car drive up on one of the monitors. He came in and went straight to a room, showered and dressed in a coat and tie. Sam met him halfway down the steps.

"Master, are you leaving again?"

His deep voice rumbled through my speakers. "I am. I'll be gone all evening. Go to bed. If I need you I'll wake you."

"But Master..."

"I said...! "

She dropped her eyes. "Yes, Master," she whispered as Maze walked out. A minute later I heard his car drive off.

Sam sat in the large living room, drank wine and cried for over an hour. I hadn't seen Maze have sex with her the entire day and that puzzled me, based upon what I thought he'd do. Maybe he was using the old 'carrot and the stick' routine, by withholding it until she grew desperate. Sam walked around the large house carrying her wine glass. She looked very sexy wearing only the dress shirt, and I knew she was nude beneath it. She peeked into the kitchen. On one monitor I saw there was a man in there in a cook's outfit. He was making dough, flour nearly to his elbows. He appeared to be either Mexican or Middle Eastern, short, fat and slightly rumpled looking.

Sam smiled engagingly. "Hello. Everyone is gone."

He nodded, but I thought he maybe didn't understand English.

"Can I talk to you for a while? I'm bored."

He nodded again, still not answering except for kneading the dough a little faster.

Sam hopped up on a tall stool, placed one foot on the seat and hugged her knee. That had the effect of showing everything under her shirt. She looked gorgeous, positioned like that, and from his expression I thought the guy would faint. My god, was she so desperate she'd resort to fucking the cook? Had Maze, really pushed her that far? She made inane conversation for several minutes, sipping her wine and smiling warmly. The tent in his trousers was hard to ignore.

Sam hopped down and ambled over. "Is that pizza dough?" she asked sweetly.

The crazy nodding started up again. Sam suddenly reached out taking hold of the guy's tented trousers. "And this? Is this pizza dough, too?" she asked sweetly.

I thought his eyes would pop right out of his head as she slipped the shirt off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Looking into the guy's eyes, she slowly unzipped his pants, and reached inside, as the guy stopped breathing and seemingly turned to stone. He had an average cock, maybe a little thicker than most. Nothing like she'd been used to, but hey, any port in a storm, right? She dropped to the floor and took the entire thing down her throat!

I could hear her sucking it with gusto, kissing, licking, sucking, and making little contented mewing sounds. He'd probably never had anyone so beautiful suck his cock before, and maybe a long time since he'd even been laid. He lasted all of about two minutes. He suddenly wrapped his fingers in her hair and began fucking her face for all he was worth, his body stiff, and crying out as he shot his load down her throat. As soon as he finished, he backed away, looked fearfully at the cameras, and fled out the kitchen's back door. Sam looked stunned for a moment, then crushed. Tears sprang to her eyes and she stood, grabbed the shirt and ran upstairs to her room. She lay on her bed sobbing for a long time. Depressed and saddened, I also left the room.

The next day was a repeat of the previous one. Maze was scarce, the only contact between them, when Sam caught him in the hallway on his way out and asked if he would spend some time with her. His remarks were cutting and cruel.

"Why would I want to do that, you nasty slut? You suck off my greasy fat cook and want

to come to me with the smell of his cock on your breath? "

Sam turned pale, shaken.

"Yeah, I know about it. Nothing goes on here that I don't know about. Use your hand if you're horny" He laughed cruelly. "Think about my cock, if it helps. That may be all you get from now on!"

Maze walked out and a few minutes later the sound of his Town Car rumbled away. Sam look crushed, unbalanced as she made her way back to her room. After days of almost non-stop fucking and sucking the biggest cock she'd ever seen, she was now cut off and I could easily see it was taking a heavy toll on her. Sam lay down on her bed as though in a trance, staring at the ceiling. Later, a young girl in a maid uniform delivered a tray but it went untouched until she returned hours later and retrieved it. The only times Sam stirred was to go to the bathroom, than back on the bed. I worried about her mental state, that she may do herself harm.

This was her last day on the contract and I knew if I could get her past it I would have her back again, and she could heal from the experience. I prayed Maze would remain gone for the rest of the day. That was not to be the case, however.

I was in and out of the theater all day, keeping an eye on Sam, but she never moved. Then around 3:00 PM, the Town Car came back. I observed the living room camera as Maze sauntered in. He had three big guys with him, two large black guys about his size, and a shorter one who looked like a bull with a thick neck and body, and a shaved bullet head. Maze rang for the maid and gave her instructions, as she scampered away upstairs to Sam's room. I watched she help clear Sam up, washed her hair, and laid out a pretty sundress with yellow dots on it. In the dress and heels, nude under it of course, she looked ravishing. The maid led her back downstairs. When she entered all the men stopped talking immediately, just staring at this picture of beauty and desire.

"Holy fuck!" the short one blurted out. "You said she was hot, but you didn't say she was fucking movie star!"

All of them laughed. The maid handed Sam a drink, and the large coal-black one pulled her down on his lap. Sam looked scared. The man wasted little time. In the first five minutes his large black hand was cupping her left breast, his other hand squeezing her bare knee. They all were looking at Sam as if it were a picnic, and she, the main course. My guess is, she was. The large black hand was under the seam of the short sundress now and seemed to be traveling even higher, as Sam squirmed upward in an attempt to avoid it. I could tell the exact instant his fingers touched her bare public area. She nearly jumped off the chair, but his hand on her breast prevented any escape. The men were silent now, every eye on what was happening. Movement under the thin dress suggested the big man's fingers were busy, and all pretenses finally disappeared when his arm suddenly jerked forward and Sam cried out, her legs stiffening out straight. It was obvious that either one, or possibly two, large fingers had abruptly been inserted inside her pussy.

No one spoke as the giant man worked his finger inside her. Sam's strained look, and her hands pushing against the guy's wrist, indicated she was fighting against the invasion, but her struggles were faltering. It was a battle we all knew she would lose. Sam finally just laid her head back on the guys shoulder and closed her eyes, giving in to the growing pleasure. She began humping upward against the probing fingers. Everybody in the room, to include Maze, laughed and whooped.

"You said she was a good looking slut, Maze and you ain't wrong!" one of them shouted. "Let's fuck her!"

"Not here," Maze said. "Take her upstairs to her room. I don't want the carpet ruined."

The coal black man picked her up as if she weighted close to nothing and headed for the stairs, all the others in quick pursuit. The bedroom camera picked them as they entered, the big guy dumping Sam onto the unmade bed.

Maze halted them for a minute. "Remember what I'm paying for here. I want someone's dick in this bitch from now until daybreak, non-stop. If that doesn't happen, none of you get paid."

The sick motherfucker!

Shorty laughed. "How about more than just one cock? Can we do doubles?"

Maze grinned. "Shit, I don't care if you do triples, but pace yourselves. Remember, I want a cock inside her somewhere, all night long! Just don't stop!"

"The way this one looks, that won't be a problem!"

The men started ripping off their clothing as quickly as they could, as Maze pulled Sam's pretty dress over her head, tossing it on the floor. In seconds, Maze was the only one in the room still dressed. Three hard cocks now stuck out from the men's bellies. The two tall men's cocks were just shy of the monster Maze had, and the fat guy's cock was about the length of mine but maybe even thicker than Mize's. It was evident Maze had specifically chosen them for their physical attributes, and possibly for their stamina as well. Poor, Samantha.

On the bed, her eyes like saucers, Sam stared in horror at the three cocks, realizing what Maze had in store for her on the last night under her contract. "Master..." her voice weak and unsteady, "... please... you don't have to do this... please."

"Yes I do." He turned and walked out of the room, leaving Sam alone with the three sexually aroused men.

"Look at her cunt, Kenny!" The fat guy was talking to the coal-black man. "You sure got her lubed up for us!"

He was right. I could see her pussy glistening in the camera. "Me first!" he said crawling between her legs. Sam, realizing she had no chance, didn't even try to resist, just lying back and closing her eyes as the fat man dove between her long legs and started making wet smacking sounds as he sucked on her pussy lips. The guy who had gotten her all "lubed up", crawled over her face and lowered his meaty coal-black cock down near her mouth. She turned her head to the side in an effort to avoid it, but the fat man's manipulations between her legs were working quickly and as she closed her thighs around his bald head, she finally just opened up and took the purple head of Kenny's cock inside her open mouth. The last guy sat nearby, stroking his huge cock, and patiently awaiting his turn. It would be a long night for Samantha.