Samantha's Quest Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam's initiation continues, but new challenges arise.
2.2k words
4.3
2.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The True power of Alene is the ability of Her followers to touch minds. Only those who have done this are considered Sisters of our order." Priestess Nissa explained "It is the most powerful spell we know. Of course, it is accomplished through love, more specifically sex. But we cannot begin with that, today you will begin a learning journey that will end there. For now, we will begin with the basics."

============

Sam held Jess' hand and soothingly rubbed it with her thumb.

"You can do it, focus." She reassured Jess.

Jess' frown only deepened, she was staring intently at the pea placed before her on the table.

"Geos" Jess whispered

Both of them stared at it expectantly, waiting for it to move. It did not.

Jess sighed with frustration.

"Ya make it look so easy..."

"Concentrate. " Sam squeezed her hand.

"Geos" Jess exclaimed more forcefully

The pea rolled to the side as if hit by a strong gust of wind and fell off the table.

"You did it!" Sam exclaimed, her excitement in no proportion with the motion of the pea.

Sam looked at the pea, intoned "Geos" under her breath, and willed it to ascend.

smoothly, it rose from the floor by an unseen force, and was returned to its place on the table. Sam swore she could feel a brief pulse of warmth through their joined hands.

========

"By touching the energy between you and one you have loved can flow more easily." Nissa had said "You will be able to channel this power without touch with practice, but for now we will make it easy..."

Sam had glanced at Jess, maybe she imagined it, but she thought she could feel a certain energy between them.

"Directing this power is simple. You must merely state what you want to happen, but it must be done in the goddess own language. Like so."

Nissa raised her hand and hissed "Geos" and the staff leapt to her hand, just like last time. "Geos, meaning 'move' in her language is very useful."

One of the girls in the back spoke up:

"How did you do it without speaking last time?" she asked.

"Thinking the word can be as effective as speaking it, but it requires practice, speaking of which..." Nissa grabbed the bag of peas from Her table

----

Jess looked at Sam still with astonishment.

"See it's so easy for you!" she complained.

As Sam reassured Jess and urged her to keep trying, she noticed around the room others were struggling too, except for a talented few, including Lily.

She seemed to be juggling three peas with Her mind, hands linked with a brown-haired girl who's name Sam didn't remember.

"Of course, she's good at it." Jess rolled her eyes. "I heard she's some kind of favourite of the high priestess, certain to become a priestess herself."

Sam turned back to Lily again and met her gaze directly. Lily wore a triumphant smile as she manipulated the peas, seeming to be showing off just for Sam. Sam quickly looked away.

Soon the lesson was over and Nissa sent them on their way, leaving them with parting wisdom; "It may seem that the first woman you love is the only one there is, but don't be naive. The goddess may fill us with lust for many of our sisters, and that gift should not be ignored."

The Hopefuls dutifully filed out to move on to their next chore.

The sisters assigning the hopefuls their duties were kind enough to allow them to choose who they worked with, so Sam and Jess were assigned to the kitchen together. With several sisters working there and supervising as they prepared the evening meal, they did not enjoy the same opportunities being alone in the storeroom afforded.

Once the meal was prepared and the two hopefuls completed the exhausting task of washing up, Jess as chipper as ever in the face of hard work, they were finally sent to the dormitory. En route Jess grabbed Sam's hand, and kissed her urgently. Sam returned it but broke it off.

"Stop... anyone could come by," she objected as Jess continued the kiss on her neck

"In here, this storeroom is empty" Jess urged, pulling Sam into an open doorway.

Empty shelves and a dusty smell filled the room. Jess shut the door and they embraced one another without a word pressing their lips together. Sam's hands were all over Jess, pulling her in closer as if Sam was trying to force Jess into her very body.

Sam could feel the need in Jess' kisses, in the way her hands clutched at Sam's shoulders. Jess pulled back enough to moan:

"Will you do it to me again?"

Sam's knees grew weak in anticipation of what Jess wanted her to do, and she felt a keen need between her legs. She nodded softly rejoining the kiss. Jess hands now pushed gently but steadily down on Sam's shoulders. Sam acquiesced and allowed herself to be pushed down onto her knees.

Her mouth and pussy seemed to moisten equally as she pulled down Jess panties and leggings under her tunic. Lifting Jess' tunic Sam got a good look this time at the vagina that had already claimed her mouth as its lover. Leaning forward Sam admired the gentle swell of the mons below Jess' bush and the plump labia so unlike her own and began to move closer. Apparently, Jess was at least as desirous as Sam, grabbing her head by both sides and moaning "yesssss..." as two different sets of lips met once again. Like before, Jess thighs pressed warmly on the side of Sam's head, but Sam took her time, tongue slowly roving back and forth. Jess whined with need above her, hands running through her hair, and forcing Sam's head firmly into her pussy. Sam once again began the more frantic rhythm and soon Jess was gasping for air as She passed the point of no return.

Afterwards, as Jess' thighs and hands slackened their grip Sam didn't pull away immediately, her tongue lazily swept round Jess' moist entrance, and Sam wondered if she could make Jess come again.

At that moment the door of the storeroom opened, and with some giggling two of the other hopefuls more or less fell in, in each other's arms. Sam recognised one of them as Catherine, one of the more gifted in magic classes.

For a beat the intruding pair did not notice the other, but as Sam pulled back to stand up and Jess frantically covered herself, they broke off the kiss they had begun.

"Oh" said Catherine very neutrally, as if she had just been told the weather.

The other girl, a fiery haired freckled creature, groaned "oh goddess..." and rushed out, turning scarlet. After a moment Catherine followed with an awkward "sorry..."

Sam and Jess did not say a word as they straightened their clothes and returned to the dormitory.

Sam found herself wondering again about pleasing girls other than Jess. A part of her felt that it would be a betrayal, that she belonged to Jess, and she couldn't imagine hurting Jess like that.

===========

Once again Sam fell down into the mud, a cruel blow from Lily's staff sweeping her off her leg. Leaning on her own staff, she struggled to rise, unfortunately this was a common scenario.

Most things had fallen into a routine for Sam by now. Her basic duties continued to be a strain, though She continued to excel in magic class, alongside Lily and Catherine.

Sam and Jess continued to exist in a state of erotic tension, snatching any moments of privacy they had for Sam to pleasure her.

And, unfortunately, Lily continued to dominate combat training. The usual lesson consisted of other hopefuls trying to best her in single combat while Phoebe and the others observed.

Jess could at least hold her own with brute strength but lacked finesse and a killer instinct Lily seemed to have. Sam on the other hand seemed to lack in all areas, and barely lasted seconds against Lily in a sparring match.

Priestess phoebe was shaking her head as Sam weakly resumed her fighting stance.

"Raise your shoulders! feet apart!" She snapped at Sam. Sam tried to adjust but Lily stepped forward and struck her wrist with lightning speed. Sharp pain, and with a small cry Sam dropped her staff once more.

"Enough!" barked Phoebe, more in disappointment in Sam than anger at Lily's viciousness.

"You all must understand." Phoebe lectured, turning to the whole of the class "Outside these walls no opponent will show any mercy. We must become strong, so that we can help the weak."

The lesson thus ended; Sam couldn't imagine how much fighting she would really need to do if she mastered the magic of the goddess. Of course, it was forbidden to use any during the martial training. Jess sympathetically squeezed her hand as the hopefuls returned their staves and dusted themselves off.

As they were leaving the courtyard Phoebe called, "Samantha one moment."

Sam sighed towards Jess and let her go as she turned back to the priestess.

Priestess Phoebe did not appear as a paragon of martial virtue, standing shorter than Sam and skinnier too, but she was regarded as the greatest fighter at the temple of Alene in Stamover.

"You should not despair, Samantha. Although you may feel your body is weak, I can sense the fire of a warrior is within you. If you can bring it out, you will be a greater fighter yet than all your peers."

Sam rolled her eyes inwardly, believing that Phoebe was just trying to encourage her worst student with platitudes.

"Even better than your star student?" Sam muttered, more bitterly than she realised, then added "...Priestess."

Phoebe's eyes narrowed.

"I know her type. she excels at all she does but will not sustain her effort and will ultimately fall behind. You work hard at spells I am told but not here."

"Because I don't need to learn how to clobber my sisters over the head! I just want to help people!" Sam burst out petulantly.

Phoebe closed her eyes and sighed. She rolled up her sleeve and showed her bare forearm to Samantha. An ugly jagged scar ran across just above her wrist.

"When an axe nearly severed this hand, it was not raised in combat, I had just healed a young woman who had been beaten half to death by her father."

Pulling back her collar to show a neater circular scar below her neck she continued "this arrow struck me as I was travelling through the woods to help a village that was suffering from the plague. You see young Samantha not everyone accepts Alene's blessings. We are only fortunate that the Duke of Stamover sees our value. But this can change from one Duke to the next. And besides there are always threats. Common bandits, slavers and worse, lizardmen, orcs and necromancers."

Phoebe's voice grew intense: "We must fight to protect those cannot protect themselves, and so girls like you can grow up in peace and live without violence. Though I may not yet call you sister you must face the truth of this world. Defending ourselves is NOT a choice."

With her fiery conviction this small woman seemed to have grown in stature, and Sam shrank in her presence.

"F-forgive me Priestess I.."

Sam stammered, but Phoebe waved her hand.

"You will learn to fight, and you will learn well, I am sure of it. Go on you will be late."

Sam scurried out of the courtyard, all the other hopefuls long since gone. Except Lily, who was standing around the corner, seemingly waiting for Sam. In her hurry Sam almost ran right into her. Coming face to face and uncomfortably close.

"Excuse me I'm already late." Sam said curtly

Lily leaned her arm against the wall as if to trap Sam.

"I just wanted to say you shouldn't limit yourself to just one lover." She crooned, leaning even closer their busts practically touching.

"I don't know how that farmhand tastes, but I promise you if you taste mine, you won't want anyone else"

Lily's eyes glowed with a frightening hunger, and her lips were turned up almost in a sneer.

"Get away from me!" Sam exclaimed, stepping back.

Undeterred, Lily stepped forward, putting one hand on the wall on either side of Sam now, leaning forward again.

"Come on, I know you like dropping to your knees, so just..."

Sam wanted to scream for help, utter an obscenity to deter Lily but the words caught in her throat, like a cornered animal She felt frozen.

Lily's eyes dropped to Sam's lips, and she moved one of her arms, reaching her hand down.

Taking the opportunity Sam slithered away, running down the corridor without looking back, running through the twists and turns of the temple to get away.

Once she was sure Lily hadn't followed her, she slid down the wall. Her hands were shaking with fear, terrified that Lily was about to force herself on Sam. The thought of pleasing Lily like she pleased Jess repelled her... and yet her pussy was just as wet as it was when she was in the storeroom with Jess.