Samantha's Secret Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha learns to please - and submit.
1.4k words
4.54
103.8k
28
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaving the bar with a perfect stranger. Not just a stranger, but a man old enough to be my father. A man I'd let touch me in the coat room. I'd acted like a slut and begged to cum. He'd given me orders and I followed them without question.

And I'd had the strongest orgasm of my life because of it.

Which is why I was now breaking the #1 rule of life. The rule my parents drilled into me as soon as I was old enough to walk. Never get in a car with a stranger. I smiled to myself. I'd probably be breaking a lot of rules my parents had taught me tonight.

He opened the passenger door to his black Lexus. As I sat back into the leather seat, my skirt rode up. I saw his eyes devour the pale flesh above my black stockings. I let my legs part as I swung them into the car. The air made the already wet silk cold against my skin.

When he got in, I spoke the thought that had been growing in my mind, "I don't even know your name!"

He didn't answer, taking time to start the car. It was a good minute or two before he responded. As we merged onto the highway he answered, "My name doesn't matter. Nor does yours. I will refer to you as cunt, whore, slut, or whatever strikes my fancy. You may call me sir." He glanced over at me, "Now unbutton that blouse. I've been dying to see those tits of yours."

The words "cunt" and "whore" shocked my senses. "Slut" was common, easy. My well-ingrained reaction to these words had always been to say "fuck off" to the horny jerks who would use them. But when he said them, I felt sensual and sexy, not trashy.

"Now," was all he said to indicate he was still waiting for me to respond to his order.

I slid my hands up the delicate satin to the top button. I fumbled for a moment, my eyes trained on his face. I had to untuck my blouse to reach the final button. I waited until he glanced over from the road to part my shirt and slide it off my shoulders. I was glad I'd worn my sexy black lace bra. It presented my tits perfectly, barely concealing my stiff nipples. I felt his eyes slide over my creamy curves and I shivered.

He looked up, meeting my stare. "Pull your tits up and out of the bra, but don't take the bra off." He looked back at the road as he smoothly changed lanes.

I slid my right hand down inside my left bra cup and lifted the firm globe out of the lacey cup. I did the same with my other breast. The shifted bra pushed them unnaturally high. My rosy nipples pulled on the surrounding skin as they struggled to extend further.

Eager for his attention I said, "Like this?" He looked over again, but at my eyes. He held them there to show me I couldn't dictate where his eyes would go. My breathing deepened as I waited for him to look at my exposed body. Finally, his eyes traveled down to my bare tits. I pulled my shoulders back, sticking my chest out further.

"Now play with your tits. Show me what a naughty little cunt you are." His aggressive words made my thighs grow hot. I wrapped my hands around the soft mounds and squeezed them. I stroked my thumbs gently over my hard nipples. A moan escaped my lips as I touched the sensitive nubs. My tits had always been my most powerful erogenous zone. Now, sitting in a strange man's car and touching myself for him, I thought I might be able to orgasm just from this.

The nameless man beside me laughed at my reaction. "You are a horny slut aren't you?" I noticed a bulge forming in his pants. "Pinch your nipples. Twist them. They'll need to get used to rough treatment."

I did as I was told - pulling, squeezing, rolling between my fingertips. I followed his gaze to see he was watching my hips rock. I hadn't even realized I was doing that.

"Push your skirt up to your hips." My panties were now in view, set off by my pale thighs and lace-trimmed black stockings.

"Pull your panties to the side and show me your beautiful cunt." I felt the dampness on my fingers as I pulled the sheer material aside. I started to rub my clit.

"Did I tell you to touch your cunt?

"No." I bowed my head, not wanting him to get angry with me.

"As punishment for that, it will be a very long time before I let you cum. If I decide to let you cum at all, that is." He unzipped his pants. "Now get your lovely mouth over here and suck my cock."

Wanting to please him, I quickly bent over and grasped his hard shaft. My fingers barely met around his girth and as his cock came into view, I was shocked by its thickness. I gently kissed the head, his pre-cum salting my lips. I ran my tongue along the respectable length.

Firm fingers threaded through my hair. "Suck it bitch." I felt one of his hands press down on my head. I amusingly hoped the other hand was on the wheel as I parted my lips as much as I could. His cock slid along my tongue like silk over steel. I couldn't take much into my mouth and began pumping my hand up and down the base of his member.

The car jerked to a sudden stop and I almost rolled off the seat from the force. My cry out was muffled on his skin. He grunted, "Red light." That's when I realized we weren't on the highway anymore. We must have been getting close to where he was taking me.

We started moving again as I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft. I tried to take more in, relax my throat, widen my mouth. He was too thick, so I satisfied my lust for him by swirling my tongue around his cock. His fingers tightened in my hair, hurting my scalp. Just when I wanted to cry out from the pain, he released my hair. My hand slid up and down, my mouth sucking, my tongue licking.

I moaned as his free hand grasped my hanging breast. He massaged it for a moment before playing with my needy nipples.

"Oh yeah, suck it slut! You love the taste of cock don't you?" He pinched a nipple hard until I let out a muffled gasp. "Yes, my hungry little slut. You need it don't you?"

Every time we stopped at a light, he put both hands on my head and fucked my face. Until, finally, he pulled in somewhere and threw the car into park. I slipped my free hand into his pants to fondle his tightening balls.

He grunted and thrust up into my mouth, shooting his hot cum. I felt the thick liquid coat my throat. I swallowed quickly, trying not to gag.

"Swallow it all, you sexy cum slut!"

I sucked hard, pumping out the last of the salty cum onto my tongue.

I licked and cleaned his cock slowly, seductively, submissively. The fingers he'd clenched in my hair relaxed and he began to pet my head. "That's a good girl. Get every last drop. You must love the taste of cum."

I nodded my head as I finished my tongue bath.

"Very good, slut." He lifted my head to look into his eyes. I saw his gaze lower to my exposed tits. "You are an excellent cocksucker. I am very pleased with you." He opened the car door and got out. He turned an extended his hand.

"C'mon my eager student. We're here now." I looked up and realized it was a driveway he'd parked in. We were at a beautiful brick house. I took his hand and crawled to his door, my tits bobbing enticingly. I stuck a high-heeled foot out first and he quickly pulled me up and against his body.

He wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and lowered his mouth to mine. His kiss made my knees weak and my pussy wet. I leaned into him and moaned.

He pulled away and laughed. He squeezed one of my tits. "Oh the games we will play!"

To be continued...