All Comments on 'Samantha's Story Ch. 01'

by Noelesh

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
whats next

Love the drawn out suspense of what happens next. When is #2 cuming???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

a very good start to what should be a great story. I like the beginning...it reminds me of some of the great long stories i have read on this website. Keep it up.

P.S. dont wait too long to post chapter 2...i always hate it when the writer waits too long to produce chapter 2

Angel LoveAngel Loveover 18 years ago
Nice, nice, nice

I knew when I edited this one that it would be a hit.....smiles. Keep up the good work love and you will truly be a success here on Lit.....angel.

NoeleshNoeleshover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the reviews

Thanks for the reviews guys. I am nearly finished with the 2nd chapter but I've been delayed by recently doing a complete computer overhaul and the fact that writing isn't my Number 1 priority but I do want to make a great series out of this. I am a little irked with Lit right now, they changed the "story description" I guess you call it without my consent. I don't really appriciate that. I did not write "A brother and sister come together". In fact, it's quite obvious whoever wrote that(changing it from the original) didn't even read the story since it's quite obvious they aren't together at the end. Anyway, I think the next time I will submit in text form instead of .doc so it will get approved faster and hopefully the description will not get changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations!

I really enjoyed this, it's really well written, this is what erotica's about!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more

more plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well i liked it

more plzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome!!

Great story and great writing. Keep it on and please hurry up with chapter 2. The tension is unbearable to me! Please!!!!!!!!! I got to have more of this. The first story of brother and sister incest i liked them not fucking immediatly in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

I loved the it. Really good writing. When are you going to complete the story? Please, please finish it soon.

wolf26wolf26over 15 years ago
Good story

I cant wait until you finish this story its great so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hurry up!

this story is by far the best i have read. its annoying theres not more too it! please post the rest of the story. its unbearable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wtf

what the fuck how can she leave when she is nude keep it realistic also you are just a wannabe writer since you have failed to finish this story and it's been almost five years what a waste you should have atleast brought this one to a decent endding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start

Why even write this story if you don't finish it. The ones that read this story what more so you should finish it, but great start you are a good writer so don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Be a man and submit more of the story.

Firstly you are a very good writer who started a very strong story which can easily turn into a very good series. I can see your fortune in english writing. I am also a writer from last 25 years. Take my advice, submit the series and end this story. You have to think about the readers who want to read your submissions delebrately and waiting for your submissions from a very long time. Remember that they are waiting for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Encore

You have started a great story with lots of suspense. I am dying to read the next chapter in Sammantha's Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous