All Comments on 'Samarth & Parul Chronicles Ch. 02'

by LubedUp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Confusing, but interesting

It's hard to understand what the depth of the relationship is between Parul and Samarth. Apparently boyfriend-girlfriend, apparently not yet married, "Will you fuck him like you fuck me?" indicates that the relationship is sexual but there's no other mention of it.

The first "taste of each other" happened only 17 months ago, but that apparently wasn't sex, and so on.

But the term 'hotwife' was used in Ch.01.

Even the tags are confusing.

Confusing. Maybe it will all come clear later?

I hope so.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

1*

LubedUpLubedUpover 5 years agoAuthor
Luedon thank you once more

Thanks for your comment. Samarth & Parul have been in relationship for 2 years at the start of this story. I'm trying to portray the journey where the eventual hotwifing comes into play.

LubedUpLubedUpover 5 years agoAuthor
Luedon

I'm trying to potray the journey of Samarth & Parul which lead to the hotwifing parts in the laters stages.

They have had a very intimate and physical relation for 2 years at the start of this story which I would explore more of in the coming chapter.

Thank you once more for the constructive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait

Well written .. Waiting for next episode.. Hope Parul go very shy and provide every details

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLubedUp@LubedUp
A novice at writing and an avid reader of erotica. Have enjoyed reading the works of talented authors. Now trying to become one of those facesless, nameless scribes.