SAMBA Pt. 09

Story Info
Mark gets a new toy. Dan and Mandy agree to home lessons.
18.6k words
4.79
3.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by the stories 'BTSC' and 'Room 209' by the author 'klrxo'. Also thrown in are elements of the many mom/son stories I've read over the last 25 or so years.

It started out as my own spin on the above stories, but soon took on a life of its own. Too big for one single story, so split over a series.

It should be obvious, but this story isn't a stand-alone. Please read the other parts before this one.

Part 9 continues the adventures of Mark, Mandy and other characters. Mark gets a new toy and Mandy pushes the boundaries of home education.

*****

Dan Wheeler had lain in bed with his door open a crack, waiting until he had heard his wife and son go to bed. He was annoyed with himself because he would have his usual early start for work and should be asleep by now. But some strange excitement had kept him awake.

Dan gave it five minutes and then crept out of bed and over to his door, crouching with his ear to the gap. Dan told himself that all he wanted to do was check that everything was alright with the co-sleeping and that Mark was getting what he needed out of it.

The senior Wheeler was feeling almost excited on his son's behalf, having given Mark permission to look at his wife's boobs. It would be a thrill for the teen to have his first proper look while he beat off, and in Dan's mind, this was preferable to his son surfing the internet for all the filth he would find there.

For a while, all Dan heard were the usual sounds of a house at night as people got ready for bed - running water - a door or cabinet being shut - and quiet footfalls. Then he heard the mumble of voices. It was far too muffled to make out anything and after a while, Dan got bored and was about to return to his bed when he stopped.

Movement - a creak of bed springs - more softly spoken words. Then what Dan had been hoping for - a rhythmic beat as the Wheeler marital bed bumped against the wall.

Dan grinned to himself. Yes, this was it. Mark was jerking off getting a good look at his mother's incredible breasts. As his poor, needy son had no girlfriend this was surely the least he and his wife could do to help Mark get by.

Dan still couldn't make out any of the occasional words that were exchanged as he listened intently in the dark for the next five minutes. The creak and bump sped up inexorably, as before astounding Dan with how his son could make a bed shake so much during his masturbation until he heard his son cry out and all movement then ceased.

Dan felt relief and a sudden tiredness, as though he had himself just come. Then he was also struck by a wave of guilt for intruding on what should have been a private moment. He snuck back to his bed, his mind reeling with a confusing mix of emotions. As he drifted off to sleep his last thoughts were of pride that he as a father had enabled his son to have a safe and secure place with his mother where he could overcome all of his teenage difficulties.

*****

"Thanks for arranging for me to have bonding time with your mom," said Ryan to Mark as they met up over lunch break.

"What did you do to her boobs?" asked Mark with a frown.

"Huh?"

"They had bite marks, dude," Mark explained.

"Oh...well you did that too," Ryan pointed out, shrugging.

"Hey! It's my mom! I can do that if I want," replied Mark indignantly and a little too loudly, before controlling himself and lowering his voice. "Just show a bit more respect next time, alright?"

"I'm sorry, Mark. I couldn't help it - they looked so good - and your mom didn't try to stop me."

"Mom's good like that. She probably wants you to feel like you've got a real mom of your own to do SAMBA with."

"It does feel nice to have a mom again," said Ryan, understating in his characteristic way just how profound the experience had been.

"I bet it does. Once you get to see all the advantages you never see them the same way again. Having a SAMBA mom is the best thing ever. I hear she showed you her pussy, is that right?" Mark asked casually, but he also wanted to check that his mom was being honest about exactly what she was doing with his friend.

This last reminder broke Ryan's normally emotionally flat demeanor. To his teenage mind gazing upon Mrs Wheeler's cunt had been akin to a religious experience. "Oh my God, Mark! It was beyond beautiful! I never thought that I'd get the chance!"

"It's what we're owed after all those years of waiting, huh?"

"And it was shaved too!" Ryan carried on excitedly. "You'd never know she was forty years old!"

"Shh! Keep your voice down," cautioned Mark, looking around. "We need to keep this quiet if you're going to keep seeing my mom. What about her asshole? You take a look at that?"

Ryan nodded. "I didn't think I'd want to look at a mom's asshole, but I'm sure glad I did! It's kind of small and neat looking." He then asked hesitantly, "Is...is it true you do it up your mom's butt?"

"Of course, all of the time," said Mark confidently. "Why wouldn't I? It's the best thing about having a mom."

Ryan didn't look convinced. "But isn't it dirty?"

"It's not that bad. But who cares about that?" Mark chuckled. He got out his phone and found the photos he had taken the night before, just after he'd fucked his mom's ass. "Take a look at this!"

"Is that...?" Ryan asked, his eyes widening.

"Yeah, last night. Mom and me had a great time in bed and I came hard up her ass. You can see her butthole hasn't completely closed up in that shot. Don't you love how wet it still looks?" Mark grinned.

Ryan stared at the photos, intrigued. He'd not even fucked a cunt yet, having only just seen a real one the day before and now he was seeing an anus after it had been used for a mom-son bonding session. The close-up flash photo captured every detail. The slightly irregular, almost circular asshole looked relaxed though a touch reddened. Its edges appeared to be coated in a clear layer that glistened in the light. Even some of the interior was revealed - a dark, shadowy pink passage wet with lube and sperm.

"You know, I was doubtful too, at first. Back at the academy, I didn't believe anything could feel better than coming in Mom's pussy. Boy, was I wrong!" said Mark, shaking his head in disbelief at his earlier innocence.

"Doesn't it hurt your mom?" Ryan asked with concern but was unable to tear his eyes away from Mark's phone. The anus and the passage beyond in the photos looked so well used it was difficult to believe it had been easy for Mrs Wheeler. He tried to imagine the mature mom all hot and sweaty as a hard cock thrust in and out of her rear opening.

"A little at first," Mark shrugged, "But now she loves it. They teach you at the academy how every mom can do it. Now I fuck her butt more than anything else."

"That SAMBA academy of yours sure seems to be looking out for guys like us. I had no idea how far moms would go to help out their sons."

"Yeah, life can suck at our age, that's for sure. We deserve a break but it's not just moms that need to change. It's better all-round if dads start to take a back seat and let us step up. It's not fair that they've been selfish and had all the fun for years, keeping moms to their beds. I've been lucky in that respect, too."

"I was curious how it all works with your dad around."

"I know I might complain about him at times, but recently he's been the best dad ever. He's supported Mom all this time and given me the space I need to develop my relationship with Mom. Of course, he doesn't know everything yet - Mom says he needs time - but I think he'll understand. He must have noticed how much happier Mom is too."

"You've got everything, Mark," Ryan observed, with a trace of envy. He'd do anything to have a mom to bond with every day and a supportive

"You're right," Mark admitted. "I almost started slipping back into my bad ways, then I was reminded of how my life has improved. It's so easy to lose sight of that. I've got the best, hottest mom in the world and now her tits, ass and pussy are the most important things I have. Best of all, I never have to jerk off on my own again."

"So...when do you think I can see your mom again?" Ryan asked, trying to sound as casual as possible but afraid his yearning would give him away. He was conscious of his relative lack of experience and didn't want to appear to be begging for access. At the same time, neither did he want to be seen as a threat to Mark's relationship with his mother. It was Ryan's deep hope that they could be more like brothers and share the voluptuous mother between them.

"I'll find out. Probably later this week."

"And could you send me those photos?"

"Sure, but don't share them with anyone else, okay?"

Despite the warning, Mark was secretly pleased that Ryan had asked. He was proud of his Mom's accessible and sexy anus and was glad of an opportunity to show it off to others.

*****

Mandy was sat at the salon waiting to get her hair and nails done. It was her treat to herself every couple of weeks. Of late it had taken on even greater significance, as she felt it was important as a mother to set high standards for her appearance. Perhaps Mark didn't notice the more subtle touches, as he mainly focused on her natural gifts, but it made all the difference to Mandy. She would scold herself if she spotted a broken nail while jerking on her son's dick or worry if her hair looked unkempt as she rode him. In short, it was more for her confidence than for Mark's benefit.

Of course, the things that mattered to Mark - her intimate areas - she attended to personally and frequently. Little did her son know how often she trimmed, plucked and shaved to give him the best possible mommy experience. It was a constant battle that she and the other SAMBA moms waged on their mounds and between their ass cheeks to remain super smooth at all times.

All in all, these last months had been like falling in love all over again, only she'd never made as much effort for her husband. Of course, she'd never had the same incentive before or the reward of seeing the results of all her efforts. Seeing a young man stiffen so often in her presence had done wonders for her self-esteem. Then there had been all the physical evidence of the power of mom-son bonding! So much cum spurted over these last months - on the sheets, her breasts, in her pussy and up her ass. More often than not, when she removed her panties, there were tell-tale spots and stains from what had leaked from her.

As Mandy flicked through a magazine, waiting her turn to be seen, her phone buzzed. It was a message from Chrissy.

SPOKEN TO STEVE AND HE AGREES TO MEET UP. WE CAN DO THIS SATURDAY. SAME PLACE AS BEFORE.

Mandy replied:

OK TO SATURDAY. GET THERE AT ABOUT 7 FOR SOME FOOD FIRST. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU BOTH.

GOOD PLAN. OH BOY IS STEVE GETTING HYPED UP ABOUT U!

Mandy was pleased that so many young men looked at her as a mother figure. This fact reinforced in her mind how perfect the SAMBA program was for her and how wasteful it was for mothers like her not to share their maternal skills and natural gifts when there were troubled yet appreciative young who could be guided to manhood.

She squirmed in her seat and subconsciously tightened her butt cheeks as she recalled her last time with Steve. Given his preferences, Mandy was sure what Steve expected from their encounter, just as she was confident that he would return home from the weekend happy, relaxed and fulfilled after a short break swapping moms with Mark.

Mandy was in no doubt that Mark, too, would benefit from a little time away from her. She needn't worry about his affections - his stiff prick would be just as hard for her and jabbing for an entrance as soon as she got him home again.

*****

"Hey beautiful, how's your day been?" Dan asked his wife as he arrived home.

"Good thanks. And work?" replied Mandy.

Dan shrugged. "The usual. It's been a long day and I already feel ready to sleep. You know, I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend much time with you recently."

"Don't you worry - you're doing great honey. I couldn't ask for a better husband. You know I've always got everything covered here at home and these days Mark is always eager to keep me company when you're not around."

Dan smiled and relaxed. It was indeed a weight off his mind, knowing that his son was rapidly maturing and able to fill in for him and take on more responsibility in his absence.

"Speaking of Mark, I hope you don't mind, but last night I suggested to Mark that he turns to face you when he's masturbating, so he can see your tits. We know he's probably thinking about them anyway, so what's the harm? I mean, he sees them when you get into bed, right?"

Dan considered himself an enlightened and liberal father and was well aware that his wife's full and natural breasts must fascinate a boy of Mark's age as they swayed and shook on her chest.

"That's a wonderful idea! I don't mind at all," said Mandy, kissing her husband's cheek. "You know it makes me happy that you're thinking of Mark and trying to make the co-sleeping as successful as possible. Little extras like that are going to help get all that tension out of his system."

Dan smiled humbly, basking in his wife's praise. Nevertheless, his curiosity about what went on behind the closed door of the master bedroom got the better of him. Dr Dearlove and his wife had implied that he shouldn't pry too much into the secrets of the SAMBA program, but it was just too tantalizing. "And... did he?" he asked, not mentioning how he had been listening the night before. He had been struggling with his guilty feelings all day.

"Did he, what, honey?" Mandy replied innocently.

"Take me up on my suggestion," Dan reminded his wife.

"Oh...yes - he saw everything," Mandy admitted honestly. "Remember, honey, it's just a masturbation aid, that's all." She blushed, hoping her husband didn't notice, as she realized she had accurately described the purpose of her body.

"Good. Because we've both worried about him. Having no girlfriend at his age he's been missing out. But it's hardly surprising he's not been able to form any relationships, what with all his problems." Dan shook his head sadly with the memory of those difficult years still fresh in his mind.

"I agree, Dan. But, he's lucky to have you as a father who's been able to identify the necessary steps and is selfless enough to make personal sacrifices. And together, the three of us can deal with all this as adults. A healthy, home-based sexual education is just what our son needs to catch up."

"Are you going to make sure he sees your tits every time then?" Dan checked, with difficulty trying to keep his voice even and not appear as eager as he felt.

"Of course, I can, with your agreement. You're right - it's far better that he sees and learns from his mother than fetishizing a natural woman's body. It is something he'll see all the time when he's sharing a woman's bed in the future so it's best if he gets used to it now."

"You're amazing, Mandy," said Dan relieved. "He and I have had some honest conversations recently and Mark sure does love those tits of yours!" He laughed, enjoying how freeing it was to have these conversations out in the open.

"Dan, he's a normal healthy boy. Please keep having those chats with him. Encourage him to be himself. He's being very brave. Think back to the awkward times you must have had when you were developing sexually. Promise me that you'll support all the things that he shares with you?"

Mandy's wide, loving, brown eyes met her husband's, silently imploring him.

Dan nodded. "It's well past time he started to show interest in the opposite sex and if you can be the one to draw it out of him and lead the way then I'm one hundred per cent behind you."

Mandy responded by smiling sweetly, bashfully looking down and taking her husband's hand in hers. With her fingers, she delicately stroked his, his palm and the back of his hand.

Dan felt good to be in control again. Despite his withdrawal over the years due to heavy work commitments, he was at heart a family man. Now he was going to prove to his wife and son that he hadn't abandoned them for the career, but was now fully engaged in the domestic affairs. Now, he was a man of purpose.

"Oh, and one other thing, Dan," said Mandy, interrupting his thoughts. "Mark and I will be visiting the Nielsen's this Saturday and staying over the night."

"But that's one of our nights together when you're not co-sleeping with Mark," Dan weakly protested. He regretted complaining, knowing it sounded petty, almost as soon as the words had left his lips.

"I know, honey. But it's important to Mark and me to keep in touch with another SAMBA family, don't you agree?" Mandy reminded Dad, still playing affectionately with his hand and fingers.

Dan knew he didn't have much choice, given the way his wife had phrased the question. He thought about how they hadn't made love in a couple of weeks now, but that wasn't all that unusual these days. And if he missed out this week too, then so what? He felt that he was by his age surely a big enough man to be above such things. Looking at the bigger picture it was better to focus, as his wife was doing, on family matters.

"Of course," said Dan, wanting to please. "In that case, Mark may as well co-sleep with you Friday night too, as there doesn't seem much point in swapping for one night."

"That's a great idea! Then Mark gets a good night's sleep ahead of our little trip! I love you, Dan!" Mandy exclaimed, hugging her husband.

Dan left his wife and headed upstairs to his home office, to finish off a batch of reports for work. It felt good after several difficult years to be working with his wife as a team again. But more than that, praise from Mandy was the pick-me-up he needed after a stressful day at the office.

*****

Later that evening, Dan knocked on his son's bedroom door.

"Come in," Mark's muffled voice said from inside.

Dan opened the door and saw his son at his desk with his laptop and a pile of books.

"Studying hard?" Dan asked as he entered.

"Yeah, Dad," replied Mark, stretching and leaning back in his chair. "It's getting easier though. I think I'm starting to get ahead in Math now."

"Well done, I'm proud of you, Mark! Mom is too. Oh, and I spoke to her earlier about our chat yesterday..."

"What was that, Dad?" Mark asked, feigning ignorance.

"About being able to look at her boobs while you er..." Dan coughed "...masturbate. I should have asked her first, but she's fine with it. I thought you'd like to know."

"Thanks, Dad. I did last night...as you suggested," Mark spoke hesitantly, still aware of the need to be cautious, as his mom had warned. His dad did need to be brought in on the bedroom activities, but at a pace he could process.

"And? What was it like?" Dan prompted.

"Mom's boobs are awesome, dad!" Mark exclaimed, breaking into a smile.

Dan was delighted by the enthusiasm he heard in his son's voice - not so much different from when Mark was younger and had found a new toy he liked.

"What did you like, exactly?" Dan probed.

"Well, let's see...they look so full and heavy - a real handful! And the nipples are big and pointy!"

"They are too!" laughed Dan. "I guess you've noticed them poking through her tops before, haven't you?"

"Yeah, plenty of times!"

"I bet it's made you feel funny and get a little stiff, huh? It's okay, you can be straight with me."

"Yeah," Mark replied quietly, his thoughts now disrupted and no longer on his homework. Instead, he suddenly felt hot and short of breath as memories of sucking hard on his mom's boobs overwhelmed his teen mind. "Yeah, it does, Dad."

"Don't be ashamed, Mark. That's a normal reaction. Your mom and I want you to have good feelings about this and enjoy it! Hell, I'm enjoying talking about it with you, too. I want you to get everything you can out of this new, unique experience. SAMBA's a blessing, so make the most of it."