SAMBA Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I'll ask him. I'm sure he'll appreciate having the organization looking out for him."

"It also frees you to concentrate on the purely physical and practical aspects of his education and wellbeing while leaving the support aspect to us."

"Thank you. It's fun to teach, especially since with Mark there is less and less that I can show him. More often these days he's leading the way and deciding what we'll do."

"It's good to let him take charge and get some experience of being the man. It's also healthy to let them utilize their imaginations, which are still so powerful at this age. I'm sure Mark is going to continue to surprise you with new directions in which to take your bonding sessions."

"I like that Mark is taking ownership and responsibility for something at last. He's growing up by taking control of the bedroom activities. And you'll never guess what, but last night after I'd comforted him, he said he wished he and I were married."

"A not uncommon desire. It means he is maturing and stepping up, by talking about commitments. Naturally, after so much bonding time with you, he seeks something enduring and permanent. At SAMBA, we have on a few occasions, at request, conducted bonding ceremonies - not legally binding, of course, but meaningful to both mom and son."

"That's a beautiful idea!" exclaimed Mandy. "But I'm not sure Mark would understand the significance. And anyway, he's still in love with Mrs Nielsen."

"Another pretty mom is sure to turn his head. He's still at that stage where he's sampling what's out there in the world. Nevertheless, everything that's important to him is happening in your home and your bed," Dr Dearlove asserted. She paused to let that thought sink in before continuing. "I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid I do have another appointment coming up so we shall have to leave it there for now, Mrs Wheeler."

*****

As the Wheeler family sat around the kitchen table eating their dinner that evening, Dan noticed that his son's eyes were on his wife far more than his food. And he couldn't blame him - Mandy was wearing a low-cut top and bra combination that pushed her boobs up and together - two great hills with a deep valley between them.

Dan had noticed his wife dressing in a younger and more revealing way in recent months, harking back to the days when they were dating years ago. Not that his wife had ever been badly dressed. On the contrary, she had always been smart and elegant. Now the emphasis was on flesh and curves, a wardrobe that wouldn't have been out of place on a woman at least a decade younger.

As he looked closely at his wife, he realized that it wasn't just the clothes. Even her makeup had changed subtly. Either she was using more blusher or her complexion was blooming with vitality. Yes, he thought to himself, definitely a touch more around her eyes and her lashes. Even her lips looked glossy. But whatever the cosmetic changes, there was no doubt that Mandy was glowing with health in recent months.

Dan barely heard his wife as she chatted away and nor did Mark, whose attention had been completely captured by that amazing cleavage. It was obvious that his son couldn't get enough of those breasts, and Dad surprised himself in a strange fatherly way he wanted to encourage the infatuation.

When Mandy got up and went to the kitchen sink, Mark's eyes followed her, now instead focusing on her mouth-watering ass. Dan felt sorry for his son and decided that perhaps it wouldn't do any harm to allow him more than just a look at his mother once in a while.

"Go on," whispered Dan, snapping Mark out of a trance. "Why don't you go slap that big butt of Mom's?"

Mark looked back in disbelief. "Really Dad?" asked Mark, though excited by the prospect of doing what he had already done hundreds of times openly.

"Sure, go ahead. It'll be fun," Dan replied benevolently.

Mark got up, pulled his chair back quietly and snuck up behind his mom. With a big grin, Mark drew back his hand and smacked Mandy's behind - gently but firm enough to make her ass jiggle in her stretch jeans. Startled, Mandy spun around.

"You, naughty boy!" Mandy exclaimed, flustered, but her eyes sparkled and a little smile played around the edges of her mouth.

"Dad said it'd be okay," Mark blurted.

"He did, did he? You two been checking out my ass, have you?" Mandy asked, arching an eyebrow.

However, Mandy smiled and leaning forward, kissed her son on the cheek before Mark turned and hurriedly left the room, his eyes flashing with pleasure. Dan felt satisfaction with having indulged his son, while at the same time pleased that these days a sense of fun was present in the home which had been missing for years.

Dan half wanted to suggest his son go further. In his mind's eye, his son jiggled those ripe titties. As a father, he so wanted to see Mark's face light up with delight at that simple pleasure - but that would be going just a little too far though, wouldn't it?

"That was very sweet of you," said Mandy once Mark had left the room.

"Mmm?" replied Dan, still lost in his thoughts.

"Letting Mark have a little fun. It means the world to him to have his father's approval. You're sticking to your word about giving him the chances you never had, aren't you?"

"I guess. I couldn't bear those sad puppy eyes of his following you around in those tight jeans. I know he loves that ass of yours, Mandy! He'll probably want to slap your ass when you get into bed, now he thinks he can get away with it," said Dan somewhat ruefully.

"Oh, Dan! What's the harm?" said Mandy, gently scolding her husband. "He's just young. Why can't he have a little fun at his age?"

Dan considered it. It was simply a playful smack, after all, nothing more. "Are you going to let him then?" he asked.

"If he wants to, honey, I don't mind and neither should you. It's far better than his old moods. Don't you remember?"

"How could I forget?" Dan answered. Nonetheless, he felt guilty for being absent so much and letting Mandy handle so much of the parenting. Somehow, he'd missed something changing while his attention had been focused on his busy career.

*****

When Ryan arrived at the Wheeler house on Thursday afternoon, Mandy was pleased to note that he was already less nervous around her and also looked and sounded more confident. She hoped that it was these regular bonding sessions that were now making a real difference. It hadn't been healthy for the boy to be home alone with just his dad for company - he needed a feminine touch!

Mandy suggested to Ryan that they take a shower together this time as it was a fun way for moms and sons to explore each other's bodies.

Mark had agreed eagerly and even before they had set foot in the shower, Ryan's prick was nodding upwards in anticipation. Once under the hot spray, the mature mom gave the horny teen his first lesson in making out with a woman.

It took Ryan's breath away and his heart hammered in his chest as their tongues entwined. His penis grew until it stood firmly upright against his belly, trapped between them.

"I think you must like that!" laughed Mandy as they finally broke apart. "You see what fun it is now?"

"I had no idea moms and sons could kiss like that," said Ryan breathlessly. "Why don't they all do this?"

"I don't know, honey!" laughed Mandy. "The world would be happier if more moms and sons made out in the shower, that's for sure!"

Mandy then invited Ryan to wash her. Of course, he spent far longer than necessary soaping up her boobs. Again and again, he would lather them up, rubbing, lifting, rinsing and inspecting. Fascinated at how her nipples sprang out he would thumb them to check their hardness.

"Oh, Ryan," sighed Mandy, her eyelids fluttering. "I still have so much to teach you."

Then the teen soaped down further, across her belly and her thighs. Ryan swallowed, and with initial hesitancy, began running his slippery hands over Mandy's vulva. Before long he was squeezing the fat lips, or delving into the soft folds, his cock now hard as a rock.

"It's fun to learn, isn't it, Ryan?" Mandy asked as she watched him explore. "Too many moms don't take sex education seriously enough, like I do. It needs to be hands-on; don't you think?"

Ryan's hands continued to slip and slide until Mandy stopped him, saying "There's something else that needs washing." Turning away from the boy, Mandy leaned against the tiles with her hands and stuck her butt out.

This was at least another five-minute job, Ryan's hands running around and around the two wet orbs, and his fingers gliding up the soapy furrow between them. She wasn't surprised when the teen found her anus with his finger, curiously rubbing and probing at it. At the same time, Ryan discovered the simple pleasure to be had by pulling the two meaty halves far apart and pushing them together again.

"I knew you'd like that," said Mandy. "Do you remember coming between my ass-cheeks last time?"

"Yeah," croaked Ryan. He paused a moment and then said, "Mark showed me a photo of after he'd done it in your butt."

"He did? I think he's proud of that. Have you been thinking about that a lot, honey?" Mandy asked, knowing that there must be so many new things now competing for attention in Ryan's head.

"I was wondering why you let him put it there," replied Ryan.

"What better way for a mom to show how much she loves and trusts her son, than to let him into her most private place? It turns out it's perfect for bonding time. And Mark just loves how tight it is and how hard it makes him come. Why don't you take another good look at it?" suggested Mandy, bending right over.

Ryan crouched down in the now steamy cubicle and held Mrs Wheeler's cheeks apart. The steady spray of water quickly washed away the bubbles, revealing the cute little pucker, completely different to how the teen had last seen it in the photos.

"It is pretty," admitted Ryan, wondering if there was perhaps something in this anal thing after all. The smaller orifice was in its way just as attractive as Mrs Wheeler's pussy.

"That's what Mark says," said Mandy proudly, standing straight again. "Now let's get you washed, shall we?"

Mandy started with his shoulders, back and chest, but of course, what Ryan was dying for was for her attention to shift lower down. He was not disappointed, as soon one little hand slid up and down his cock, while the other played with his soapy ball sack.

"Oh...my...God..." groaned Ryan, standing as still as a statue.

"You poor thing. It's so difficult being a young man, isn't it? You boys just need a little attention," said Mandy with her eyes on Ryan's throbbing shaft. She loved watching how boys responded to her motherly helping hands. "How many times have you jerked off at home since I saw you last?"

"I haven't..." said Ryan, his voice strained. "I was saving it..."

"Well done! It's always better when a boy comes with mom!"

Mandy's hand on the shaft moved faster as the other stirred Ryan's nuts. She looked at his face and saw the faraway look she knew so well Looking back down she noted the tension in his abs and legs. It wouldn't be long now!

"Mark said just boobs and hands, but that doesn't mean I can't find ways to give you real, meaningful, mommy relief!" said Mandy as she knelt on the floor of the shower, tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide.

"Mrs Wheeler!" Ryan cried with emotion as he got the clear message from his new mom.

Standing up on the balls of his feet as his limbs straightened out, Ryan went out of his mind with pleasure as Mrs Wheeler jerked his dick furiously.

Mandy couldn't help flushing with excitement, her breathing quickening to match Ryan's gasps. Her slippery, wet boobs jiggled as her arm pumped.

"Mommy!" Ryan howled, not understanding why he said that only that he felt a deep mom-son connection in that instant, for the first time in years.

Mandy barely had time to angle his dick downwards. The first white jet arced by her face, but she quickly adjusted and the volley that followed passed through the oval of her lips, splashing onto her tongue and the back of her throat.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah...ah!" Ryan whimpered with every squirt, his heart pounding. If he wasn't mid-orgasm, he would have wept for joy to see his cum filling the mouth of a forty-year-old housewife and mother.

His eruption at an end, Mandy released the spent penis from her tight grasp and Ryan staggered back, banging into the shower door. His erection continued flicking upward like an agitated snake, despite being completely drained.

"Oh...Mrs Wheeler..." It was almost a sob. He watched Mandy close her mouth and swallow, with no fuss, as though this was a normal routine in the shower.

"It must be a relief to get all that heavy load out, huh?" Mandy asked. She understood the powerful calming effect that came with sexual release for teenage boys, but she was also personally moved by the event. Mandy had gotten as much pleasure from making Ryan shoot as she did with Mark. Being on her knees before the teen as he blasted his cum at her had set off those familiar butterflies in her tummy and set the juices flowing in her cunt. Now in the aftermath, she thought about how since Ryan had no mom, it would now be a beautiful thing to be the recipient of his sperm for however long he needed her, be it on her tits or in her mouth.

Ryan nodded and then feeling overcome, in every sense, put his arms around her wet, naked body. "I love you, Mrs Wheeler."

"Aww. It's a pleasure being your new mom, honey. Now, let's finish up here. We still have time to relax on my bed and you to suck my boobs for a bit before Mark gets home. Would you like that?"

"Oh boy, would I!" Ryan nodded eagerly.

*****

"Hey Mom, is Ryan all done and gone?" Mark asked as he arrived home.

"Yes, he left about half an hour ago," replied Mandy, greeting her son with a hug and a kiss. She'd recently decided that having taken another boy onto the SAMBA program, it was important to show Mark affection at every opportunity.

Mark grabbed a snack and was about to turn and leave when he noticed a package on the kitchen counter.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Can't you guess? Your new toy arrived today."

His snack for the moment was discarded, Mark tore open the packaging in a hurry, pulling out the enormous dildo that he and his mother had chosen together.

"It looks much larger in real life than it did in the photos," said Mandy, biting her lip nervously.

Mark frowned. "It's no good if it's small, Mom. I want to see something really big in your ass."

"I know how much it means to you, honey. I just wasn't expecting it to be the size it is."

Mark shrugged. "Well, one way or another it's going up your ass and it's going to look amazing!" He held the dildo at full length, trying to judge how deep it would go. He longed to make his mom squirm as he probed the as-yet uncharted territory with the toy.

"Look, I know it's meant to be educational for you and you know I always fully support that. It's just we'll need to be careful so I don't end up with any tears as that'll stop you from putting your dick up there for a while," Mandy explained carefully. She realized that Mark was so used to humping her shit chute in a teenage frenzy that he may have forgotten how sensitive the rear entrance could be. As a loving mom, she didn't want a temporary halt to his regular anal insertions any more than he did - she'd not only become accustomed to it but quite fond of it too.

Mark's face became more serious as his mom's words sank in. "I think you are more resilient than you know, Mom. You took my cock that first time with no trouble. Then there was the plug and you wear that all of the time these days. Just wait and see, Mom. It's gonna go deeper than anything before and I bet you'll love it."

Mark's boyish enthusiasm was infectious. Mandy relaxed a little and smiled. "I hope so," she said.

"More than anything, I want to make you happy and for us to learn together. And don't worry, I'll never hurt you, Mom."

Mandy appreciated how much thought her son was putting into this and the fact that he wanted to make it about them doing something together. She had to make to most of these opportunities while he was still young and living with her, for one day he would leave home.

"I know, honey. I should learn to trust you more. It's a big part of the bonding activities. Letting you use my body is a demonstration of that which works both ways," said Mandy.

"Shall we head upstairs then?" asked Mark, hopefully.

"You'll have to wait. I've got some things to do and your dad will be home soon. Go put it by the bed ready for us, okay?"

*****

As the evening got later Mark began to pester Mandy about going upstairs. Even Dan noticed his son's desire for an earlier bedtime than usual.

"What's up with him?" Dan asked his wife when Mark left the room.

"I'm not sure. I think he wants us to watch something on TV in bed for a change," replied Mandy, quickly saying the first thing that came to mind.

Dan had been thinking about how the family needed more spontaneity, and how perhaps he'd stifled that instinct in his wife and son for too long. It was important, now more than ever, to support Mark and his mother by spending quality time together. Not only that, but Mark was old enough to have his wishes respected as an adult.

"Go on, don't let me keep you both here," Dan urged his wife. "He's been so good recently."

"Are you sure, honey?"

"Absolutely. You two have fun together," Dan replied, turning his attention back to the TV.

Mandy kissed her husband goodnight and finding her delighted son, led him to the bedroom, Mark fondling her round ass as they made their way.

"I was thinking of moving more of my things in here, Mom, since it's as good as my room too now," said Mark, looking around the bedroom after he had shut the door.

"Okay, as long as you don't disturb any of your dad's things for now," said Mandy, heading for the bathroom.

"You can brush your teeth later, Mom," insisted Mark. "Let's try out the toy now."

Mandy rolled her eyes knowing her son wouldn't be satisfied unless she agreed, undressed and got into bed. Mark had already rushed ahead of her, his penis jutting ahead of him.

"How'd you want me?" Mandy asked.

"The usual, Mom - on your hands and knees. Stick that big butt in the air for me."

"Okay, but you better switch on the TV as your dad will be expecting to hear some noise if he passes the door."

Mandy did as her son requested, wagging her big rear playfully for him while he put a movie on in the background. She now regretted not putting her plug in this afternoon after Ryan left. Having seen the size of the dildo she could probably have done with a little loosening up back there.

"You look so hot when you do that," Mark complimented her. "But you're going to have to keep still a second while I lube your asshole."

Mark squeezed a blob of lube directly onto his mom's anus and immediately set to work, pushing it up inside, a look of concentration on his young face. The prepping of his mom's anal canal was always an exciting ritual for the teen. Making the hot, clingy passage slippery with his probing finger always got him super hard in no time.

Mark had been looking forward to this for days. He truly loved his mom's anus more than anything else in the world. And now here was going to test the limits of that perfect little ring.

"You know, your dad never took as much interest in my body," said Mandy with a slightly disappointed tone as she waited on all fours. "He had twenty years and never once got as excited as you do, Mark."

"That's why there have to be changes around here, Mom," said Mark as he picked up the dildo and started spreading lube on the head. "It's not fair on you, and if he can't make the effort, then it's time to make way for someone who will."