All Comments on 'Same Old Song and Dance Ch. 02'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE LAST STATEMENT

shows its the same old shit squared. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is it really too much?

All I want is to go back to the old days when we flayed adulterers.

How is that wrong?

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Donna

The lawyer is right : she shows all the signs of a psychopath

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

SS06 AND BarnyR, LEARN where the fuck to put comma's, they're all in the WRONG places in this chapter. Breaks the flow of an over wordy, long winded story that could and should be told in HALF the damn words. I know SS06 claims he makes changes after which ever editor he is using at the time has worked their 'magic', but that is just selling them out, and also the work of a good editor and to read what SS06 claims is brilliant, is to cut down on the unnecessary repetitive sentences in paragraphs, quite a few in this story alone that has multiple sentences that basically say the same thing.

As for the slut in this 'story' she is a psychopath, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was a long time in coming but well worth the wait!

I found the story also posted on SOL and read it through and was very impressed with the full tale. Thank you. Will continue to give five stars to the rest of the installments. Looking forward to more works from you.

A fan,

Fuddpucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BTB'ers beware

Read the whole story on SOL. Wish I could lobotomize myself to forget reading it. That is how bad the ending is to this piece of shit. If you are a BTB'er, either stop reading now or skip the epilogue which completely ruins the whole story. Again I assume this cucky masterpiece is due to the influence of the king of cucks Barneyr. Get rid of him.

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

Holy crap the wife's a psychopath. Seriously out of left field compared to chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why???

You post the whole story on storiesonline, but only posts bits and pieces on this site .you got a one for shitting on your fans on literitca thats wrong dude!!! Dagoatmandavid said !

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
The monologue

at the end was beyond belief. The "fact" she saved their town from the warring cigarette gangs was even beyond that. From the comments it appears this was not the end. That's too bad.

Tags: "romance" really? How about "divorce?" "threesome?" "foursome?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's with the comma frenzy?

I don't recall you writing this badly. You have commas everywhere that break up the flow and are unnecessary, especially before "and." If and leads into what would be a stand alone sentence or a lengthy phrase, then fine go ahead and use comma, but not in something like "......., and make me more popular." Reading this story was like driving on a street full of speed bumps. One Star --- and I usually like your stuff.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
what's going on in the story might be tsosad

but it is very different for SS06.

with 2 of 3 chapters published I am more than a bit disappointed. I'll withhold my vote till after reading the conclusion but I am not holding my breath.

My wish? Greg and Tara get together, Terry and Lana get together, the daughters stay in a relationship with their father.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
As some I just found out...

As some I just found out that his wife is a high level psychopath!!! 4* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, went to SOL..validates this is a pathetic tale.

What a totally disgusting tale when viewed in total. Deserves a "1." Score earned in SOL validates this. Stang was an admired author..now just one of the pathetic losers who post. Best thing Stang could do is immediately pull this entire tale.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Absurd

and i fear that it's gonna get worse. The character of Donna is so unbelievable that this should have been posted in SF/Fantasy.

I think I'll give the next installment a pass. This is spinning out of control.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
NO!!!!!!!!!! Don't pull the story add to it. 20 chapters

make annony kill himself. I gave you another 5

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 9 years ago
Nice read!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
StangStar at it AGAIN, crank it up & twist it around!

The story line and writing excellent as always BUT it most often takes 2 read throughs to make sure I "get it" before that next chapter shows up. That is not a complain whatsoever but an observation from a reader who enjoys the majority of his work and whats to make sure I don't miss something important for the continuity of the larger works.

Keep it coming!!!!

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Story well written but...

We have the Stang Star paradox of the woman who only exists in one of his stories. I want to like this author as much as others do, but these women are so far from reality that I can't enjoy the stories.

This story started out really good and believable, but I had an inkling that eventually it would turn out to be business as usual. Now, the wife has gone completely off the deep end as per the typical SS story. The only thing left is for the men to get with the too-good-to-be-true rebound girls and live happily ever after. Sorry about the spoiler alert. I just told you guys what is going to happen in chapter three.

I will take a pass on the next chapter. I pretty much know how its going to end so I can stop this story at this point.

I did give three stars because the writing deserves something. The characters however keep me from becoming a fan. Sorry.

buddy54buddy54almost 9 years ago
It's Different.... 1*

If you, like me, love SS06 stories or even just like them, you probably shouldn't read the Epilogue in the next chapter. You'll probably find it very disturbing, highly unlikely, and extremely disappointing. That said Stang, you're still my absolute favorite author on Lit and SOL. I seldom read other authors any more. I much prefer reading your stories over and over again. Unlike other readers, you didn't lose me on this one Stang. I just won't read it again. IMHO you're still the best!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
It seems some kind of magic..

...but everytime I read another SS06-story I am entertained and impressed to the toes. You´re a bank when it comes to judging various authors and I have nothing but admiration for your talent.

THIS story. however, has topped any of your prior ones. Impressive, how you not only point out and differentiate every character or situation but get all those strings together in an absolutely logical and consistent way. I seldomly rate a story or author as one among the best 10 stories I´d ever read; I recall having rated you this way quite some time ago. That rating may have been incorrect: This story is without any doubt the best, most memorable and impressive story I have had the pleasure reading. 5(0!) stars could never do this story justice. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good read

but as Javmor said wife is yet again not from this planet

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago

Donna has some real mental problems. In a 'small town' wouldn't a good many people have know what she was like? She said she fucked 19 men over 20 years. Their friends would have know that. Word would have spread and Greg would have heard about her. It's a long time to keep that sort of secret.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
There is a chapter 3???

Why wasn't it included here? I'm going over to SOL to see if it or the epilogue is there. Anyway, I enjoy SS06 stories, because there is always the character development and the conflict of finding out about the cheating wife. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bad!

I have to admit, I'm a loyal Stang follower. Some of them I love, some are ok and some I find painful or abysmal. But I like Stangs style. You got a 4 from me, Stang! And that even though I'm a chevy truck guy, not a ford car guy! Give me a 1972 3/4 ton Chevy 4x4 with a small block 400 and a 4 speed transmission over anything else anyday!

I find it shocking how women fall for some men's BS. If a man isn't married, he's looking for pussy. It's that simple. The woman, if she is looking for a LTR, she'll try and weed that sort of shit out. Other women simply want the same thing as a man, get laid and move on. But some who profess to want marriage or stay inside of a marriage never seem to learn.

When I was growing up, I fell in love with, literally, the girl next door. We fell in love, married and that's when I learned she didn't have a cherry and she admitted while we were going out over all those years, she fucked a classmate, making it seem like a one off. Later, I learned she fucked him a LOT. She had moved into town and he could enter their house, go directly to her room and her folks were none the wiser unless they happened to look in her room. For that year or so, he banged her hundreds of times, spending the night many of them. I was devastated when that truth came out.

We were married 2 years when I heard the news from a buddy, telling me the husband was the last one to know. He refused to say anything else and that gave me a terrible feeling. Nanette and I were just planning to start our family and it was time for me to start watching. It turned out, when I left in the mornings for work, Tom waited about 15 minutes and slid into bed with my wife. No wonder she didn't want to get laid before I headed off to work.

I walked in when I was certain they had ample time to do whatever it was they were going to do, fuck, play checkers, whatever. And when I walked in I could hear them down the hall in the spare bedroom, the springs were complaining and my wife was moaning. When I opened the door, there was the love of my life on her back with Tom between her thighs, pounding away. Her arms were around his neck and her ankles locked around his waist, encouraging him to "pound her cunt harder."

It has to be said, you can't imagine how it feels until you stand there and watch the love of your life giving away what you thought was yours exclusively. And that being trust, along with the pussy. A million things had went through my mind as I was planning on catching them, but when it came right to it, I was deflated. Our home was a rental and I wanted out suddenly, with a passion. Nan and Tom could have the place.

I went to their room without them ever seeing me. I packed my clothes and shit I wanted, mostly my pistol and my granddads shotgun. I had no idea to shoot them, I simply didn't want Tom to have my stuff. I never disliked him growing up, but now I hated him with a passion. Throwing it all in my Chevy 4x4 truck, I went back into our rental. It had a woodstove for heat and being late winter/early spring, it was cold and I had a good hot fire going. Not being quiet, I found all of our pictures and sat down in front of it and began throwing our pictures in, one at a time while I made sure it had to go. If it had both Nan and I in it, it went. And that is where Nan and Tom found me, having smelled the extra little bit of smoke from the open door on the stove and the extra heat coming out.

Nan screamed. Liked to have scared the hell out of me and I jumped up, to find her and Tom standing there naked as the day they were born. Obviously neither imagined I might be there. Tom turned and ran back to the bedroom, ostensibly to clothe himself and I heard the back door open and close, then his car start up and leave. All the while I was back to throwing our pictures in the stove.

Nan didn't even try and cover herself, when she saw I was tossing our memories into the stove, she ran for me and tried to wrestle the pictures away. Rather than hurt her while wrestling, I wrenched them back and tossed every thing in. She continued to shriek mindlessly and then collapsed on the couch in shock. I stood up after closing the stove back down and just stared at her. Then I noticed something and mentioned it to her, Tom's cum was running out and staining the couch. She jumped up and ran for the bathroom. I made one last pass before leaving, making sure I hadn't missed anything and the realized I did. Nan came back into the living room just in time to see me take our 18"x24" framed wedding picture out of the frame and screamed again when I tossed it in. She had taken the time to pull on some clothes and stood there with her shoulders slumped as she cried as heartbroken as I could imagine anyone.

Then I thought of one last thing. I marched right to her and when she shrank back in fear, putting her hands up, I took her right hand, stripped her wedding and engagement rings off and after taking off my own, went back to the stove and tossed them in. She could have them when the stove cooled, but they would be in the same condition as our marriage, melted into puddles and smoking ruins. When I walked out the front door, she was on her knees moaning in front of the stove, trying to fish anything out she could find from the red hot fire and not doing well at it.

I went to my boss's house, planning on quitting. We were loggers and he was what was known as a 'gypo' logger. Not affiliated with any large operations, he contracted out our services. After telling him I needed to quit, he asked me to spend the night and look at things with a clearer head. The crew was out working and he knew I'd taken the day off, but the why he didn't know until I showed up. I spent the day with him and his wife, then overnight. By the next morning we'd came up with a good game plan. He had rentals all over the county and he offered one to me, for less than I was paying with Nan. It was tiny, not much more than a shack, but it had everything a new bachelor needed. He would pick me up and as long as I parked my truck behind the place, no one would know where I was, or if I was around.

That worked out great! Nan looked everywhere for me, including my boss's house. He told her it had been quite some time since he'd seen me, the last time was when I wanted to quit. He was correct, just not entirely truthful. It had been a long time since he saw me, it was the previous week! The guys all told me that Nan looked like a wreck, as if she hadn't slept for a week. I didn't suppose she did with Tom's cock sliding in and out on a regular basis now that I was out of the picture.

I didn't go to town until toward the end of summer. By then, I was loaded with cash, my boss agreed to pay me in cash so she couldn't get her hands on it. I left what was in our bank for her, after that she was on her own. It wasn't a lot but enough to get her by for a couple months until she found a job or moved in with Tom. To her, it seemed as if I dropped off the face of the earth, while in reality I was close by, just working every hour I could get, to keep busy.

By the end of summer I was ready to file for divorce. I drove into town and to the only lawyer there. She hadn't contacted him so I was able to hire him and by the time I left, everything was drawn up. Basically, we got what we brung. Not much. He promised to have her served the moment they were filed in court. When I walked outside to drive home, I was caught offguard. There was Nan standing beside my truck, looking around everywhere. What the hell were the chances she would come into town when I did? Crap. My new lawyer traded me his keys for mine and I went out the back door to the parking lot and pulled away without Nan being any the wiser. He drove my truck to my new place later that evening and picked up his own, having told Nan he was thinking of buying the truck, one he'd seen listed for sale at a garage.

Nan was served and my lawyer said it was ugly. She was working as a waitress at the local diner and he served her himself. She was unable to function after that and he said 911 had to be called and she was carted off in the ambulance. My lawyer kept me up to date and he said she refused to sign, which meant more money. I agreed with him to shelve it, we could wait a while and when she was ready and realized it was truly over, she would sign.

When winter came and the nights were long, I started watching her as much as possible. She professed to everyone she'd made a mistake but I was unwilling to let her make it up. She also told anyone who listened, she was going to wait for me at home until I came back. No one had seen Tom anywhere and many suspected he left town. I soon learned differently. Driving by our old house late one evening, I saw all the lights were on and it looked like two people moving around. My name was still on the contract and I had every right to be there. So I parked and walked back to the place, planning on peeking inside to see who she had around, perhaps her folks were starting to come around. Nope, it was Tom! I found it surprising, I felt no jealousy. She meant nothing to me anymore. Looking inside the detached garage, it was a 1 car garage, I found the answer. Tom's car was parked in there. Looking around for my stuff, I found a gas can with plenty of gas in it. Busting out the window of his locked car, I sprinkled gas in it and all around, then lit a trail that led outside and that sucker went WHOMP! I slammed the door and ran like hell for my truck! They must have been too busy fucking to hear it, no one came outside to investigate. I pulled away with the gas can in the back of my truck and tossed it into a canyon a dozen miles away.

Everyone was chuckling about it at work the next day, Tom living with her was going all around town and everyone laughed at her, not with her. It didn't take many more weeks and I got a call from my lawyer, Nan had signed. By Spring, I was a free man and I celebrated by taking my new girlfriend out for breakfast one Saturday morning! Yep, we even sat in Nan's section, although she had someone else serve us. I never spoke to Nan again but I saw her eyes watching me anytime I was nearby her. My girlfriend and I married the next summer, at the place I had rented, then bought from my boss. Zoe and I had added on, built a garage and really spiffed the place up outside. More than once I saw Nan drive by pretty slow, she had learned where I lived. Zoe had grown up in a landscaping family and you can imagine how beautiful the grounds around our house is.

What happened to Nan and Tom? They married. He cheated on her, she cheated on him. They ended up with 4 kids, only 1 looked like Tom. Anytime I was around her, I made sure I laughed. Not with her, but at her. She really is a wounded beast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waste of time

Story started out well but became inane and a complete waste of time.

StangStar06 has insulted our intelligence.

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

SS06, I'm in awe of your talent.

sinothetimessinothetimesalmost 9 years ago
An honest title

It baffles me why someone would go to so much trouble to write essentially the same story over and over again. But then lots of things baffle me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quandry

I like your stories but this one is nuts. But then I remembered, engineers design equipment and not working systems. Any one who has every worked on a car knows this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Undecided

OK Stang, time to step it up. We know you've got it in you, and no, I didn't cheat and read the SOL version yet.

Thanks for all your hard work. I'll vote after i have read the full story,

Doc in OK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
remarkable

I can see some women thinking like Her. Have even known one. Look forward to your stories, keep it up.

senorlongosenorlongoalmost 9 years ago
Why is it that when caught

cheaters always think it's a justification to say it was just sex? Isn't that what makes it cheating in the first place? I agree with the lawyer's assessment--she is a psychopath...a nut-job of the first order.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
My Lord

This is just a more extreme example of the SS stories.This wife is out left field looking for pretty pebbles.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 9 years ago
I Cheated

Went over to SOL yesterday and read the entire story. Story is typical SS06 stuff and goes well until that ---- epilog which destroys the story. Will give this one ***** but if that epilog stays in the last chapter will be a *.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Read the Title

No point in complaining. The title tells us all we need to know.

By the way, you use the word "purposefully" a couple of times. This means he acted with purpose or in a determined fashion. I think you mean "purposely". This means he acted on purpose or intentionally.

mcbsmcbsalmost 9 years ago
No sex until after Med School?

" Lana intended on going to the alter as a virgin. She also intended to wait until she graduated and went to med school to marry" She's going to wait until she's 26? Bullshit!

I'm assuming the story about Donna saving the town from the imported cigaret desperados is meant as satire? Drive by shootings over Canadian cigarets, eh?

A word to Anonymous with comment titled "Not Bad". Do you not know the difference between a comment and a complete story? Don't get me wrong. It's an interesting story. Just too long for a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another dumber than dumb. Wife story. From this writer

You rarely ever change your stripes . Always the dumbest wife ever.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

This cheating whore Donna may just be the most insane woman I've ever read about, heard of on the news or met in person. She at the very least belongs in a sanitarium in the rubber room in a strait jacket. Fucking incredible. One more chapter...

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Insane

I actually feel sorry for Donna now. She isn't a healthy person in mind or heart.

I truly believe she loves Greg desperately but needs professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Blah, blah, blah! This is one of the wordiest "going nowhere" stories I've read here in a long while. I mean, 15 pages to find out the wife and the girlfriend are both cheating sluts. It seems like too much muck to wade through for way too little reward at the end. And still a whole other chapter yet to go. I hope there's a hell of a payoff for all the work and the wait. 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Think My Name Must Have Been

Greg or Terry and it wasn't even in another life.

"My plan was that I was going to trap Terry into marrying me. And like I said, it is a terrible thing to do." Anyone who didn't see this one coming hasn't read many of SS's stories.

"Of course, they cheered the loudest when Terry's dad went up on stage to get his award for his car as the best stock vehicle in the show, and again for the best modern muscle car." Stock?

"Why the fuck are you asking me?" I screamed. "I think you should ask her God damned FATHER! If you even know who he is!" Again, anyone who didn't see this one coming hasn't read many of SS's stories.

"I'd estimate that YOU do it every time McDonald's sells a hamburger," I spat." I loved this line, but at least none of mine were named Donna.

"A husband who worshiped the ground you slimed over and three great kids." Fuck a duck, I almost missed this one.

However, in all of that time, I have never met a psychopath, like you. You seem just to spin the rules as you go along. You seem to have a reason for everything. The only reason I'm not quitting right now, is because it would be unethical for me to abandon the case when it is so close to ending. Wow, be still my beating heart, an honest lawyer. Also, in Michigan at least, the judge has to approve an attorney withdrawing from the case.

So far Greg and Terry are taking my often plagerized advice of "Run, Forrest, Run." Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Idiot psychopath wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If you want a good story skip the epilog in the next part. I'm convinced SS06 got stuck in his garage with his mustang running when he wrote it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Greg, that would destroy a lot of families," she said. "It would tear the town apart."

The truth is all that matters. All those other people should continue to be victimized?!?

ZK

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - this chapter is a few bricks short of a full load, or one wheel dragging in the sand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars as Donna is BSC for sure . Marry Tara and start over again . The kids already like Tara better then the whore called Donna . I feel sorry for the kids especially Debbie.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Again

Again far too long for what it is.Why would his PI think to do a DNA test,and more importantly,how did she get five samples.Like wise there is no way his PI could find out Donna had been with nineteen men.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Uggh. This story is spiraling out of control...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was just nuts. Not even sure how to classify which psychosis his wife of 20 years has. It is surreal. This author has the craziest reasons for his loving wives characters to cheat. Here ahe is a nympho who craves sex with other and though she doesn't derive much in the way of orgasms from her extramarital activities (supposedly), despite doing group sex and other kinks, no what gets her motor running is that she is selflessly (lol right) acting a peacemaker between two rival gangs and screwing blackmailers to boot. Just crazy. And the last chapter is a totally different story. The wife is obsessed with her husband to thr detriment of her kids and literally acts as if she is missing a part of her soul post divorce but she has cheated on her husband for 22 years or so. Weird.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with prior commenter. This was surreal and crazy on steroids. The wife is a true psychopath. Wtf? This author has wi es cheat for the most insane reasons... also laughable that she can't get the crime bosses to scare the crap of out of the guy blackmailing her and by extension them. You don't blackmail crime bosses. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

to me, this is a well written and crafted story, im so stunned and enthralled [ like looking at a snake catching and eating prey, disgusted but cant look away, despairing for the prey but not interfering] , i keep reading totally unable to see where it's going(except for divorce certain) or what s coming next. great job. rk

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

This is borderline imbecilic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous