All Comments on 'Same Time, Next Summer'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I remember that movie. It was a long time ago that it came out. I thought the whole biker thing was unnecessary. I kept waiting for them to show back up in the story. Glad they didn't. Thought it was a good scene when they found out that they had hid behind the bikers house though. Really liked the ending when the RV showed up.

Overall I liked your story. Well written I thought.

J

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 3 years ago

Totally loved it. Bff sex is so sexy. Speaking from experience.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 3 years ago
Good story

However it did at times get a bit too mawkish.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

I've been meandering through your work product. As I've mentioned elsewhere, you are showing a high level of mastery in both your craft (writing) and your art (literature). You care about your characters and about your readers. Thank you.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Hot. Great build up. Don’t know how they could keep that hot or a love affair quiet. Excellent.

sg1010sg10103 months ago

A Very Enjoyable read !

THANK YOU !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...