Samhain Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was afraid at first and tried to avoid him, but the shepherd ran slowly toward her and called out.

"Haroo, from whence come you?" the shepherd shouted once he was within earshot.

"The west," she replied in a low voice.

He didn't hear her, and she repeated herself again when he was closer. She now saw that he was an old man with a gray beard. The shepherd looked her up and down, seeing her tattered and blood and grime encrusted clothes from butchering animals.

"I know not whether you're some exile or outcast, but come eat with me," the man finally said in a kindly tone. "You look as if you've been in the wild for a long time."

"Thank you," Fausta murmured, realizing with relief that he must have taken her for a teenage boy.

The shepherd fed her that night in his cabin on goat milk and cheese, which she badly needed as she had finished the last scraps of her previous kill days ago.

"So what shall I call you, lad?" the shepherd asked that night as they sat in his cabin.

"Fer," she replied after a brief hesitation.