Sammie Ch. 02

Story Info
Alejandro dominates Sammie in her home.
1.5k words
3.79
15.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raquelr
raquelr
5 Followers

I'd been at my job for a couple weeks now, and it was going pretty well. It turned out that Alejandro was married, so although I still found him incredibly attractive, I knew there wasn't anything I could do about it. However, I was really trying to make friends at my new job, so I invited both him and his wife, Nina, over for dinner on Friday.

I was looking forward to it all week. Although I knew nothing could happen between me and Alejandro, a girl can dream right? I knew I couldn't wear anything too revealing with Nina there, but I still wanted to feel sexy, so I went out and bought a new dress. Although it came down to my ankles, it hugged my every curve and accentuated my tits nicely. It was black, so it really made my long blonde hair pop.

Come friday night, I slipped my new dress on over my head. My boobs were pretty perky, especially for a D-cup, so I decided to go bra and panty-less since the dress was so tight. I didn't want any lines. I put a sweater on to make sure I stayed warm enough and my nipples didn't poke through my dress.

Around 7:00 I heard the doorbell ring, and when I answered the door, there stood Alejandro, alone, holding a bottle of wine.

"Hey! Where's Nina?" I asked.

"She actually got called into work; they're working on a big project that took a wrong turn, so she had to stay late. But, to make up for it, I brought wine!"

"Great! I love wine. Come on in."

We settled into dinner, talking about work at first, then moving on to different parts of our lives like what we were like in high school, where we'd travelled, and what TV shows we liked. The wine started to kick in, and I started to get warm, so I excused myself to go to the bathroom where I took off my sweater and adjusted my dress to try to get my nipples to stop being so obvious. I couldn't help being turned on by him, especially with his wife not around. But, I couldn't really figure it out, so I gave up and just went back to the table.

"So, where we were?" Alejandro asked.

"You know," I giggled. "I'm not really sure."

I looked up at him, and, just for a moment, our eyes locked. "You know what I am sure of, though, is that we need more wine!" This would be our third bottle, having easily finished off the first two during dinner. I got up to go open another bottle.

"Can I do anything to help?"

"If you want to grab up all the dishes and bring them over here for me to wash, that would be a great help!"

"Sure thing!" Alejandro gathered up the plates and carefully placed them in the sink, right next to where I was standing. "Why don't I help you wash them real quick?"

He was standing closer to me than he would have at work, or than he had been all night. I could feel the heat of his body radiating onto mine.

"Sure, that would be great," I swallowed. Having him this close to me, I could feel the wetness forming between my thighs. I focused on opening the bottle, the twisting of my arm causing my tits to bounce up and down.

Alejandro picked up a plate from the sink and reached to turn on the faucet, but he severely underestimated the power of my sink, and water bounced off the plate and hit me all across my chest. The thin material of my dress, now soaked, clung to my bouncing tits, my nipples even harder than before from the cold water.

"Oh my God!" I cried. "Let me go change." I immediately turned around and headed to my room.

"No," I heard from behind me.

Confused, I turned around. "What?"

He walked up to me and tweaked my nipples. "I said no." He continued tweaking my right nipple while his left hand moved up to my shoulder and very slowly, very gently moved my strap down my arm.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked, caught between the voice in the back of my head and the wetness in my cunt.

Instead of answering my question, he pulled the left side of my dress down and cupped his palm over my now completely exposed tit.

"I see the way you look at me," he whispered, tightening his grip on my chest. "Don't you know not to look at a married guy that way? Especially when you dress the way you do — even at the office I can see your pussy when you bend over. You little slut. You need to be punished.

"Take off your dress," he ordered me.

The way he was looking at me let me know he wasn't kidding. And, he was right. I had been wearing slightly shorter skirts to work to entice him. I was a slut. I did need to be punished.

"Slowly," he said.

I carefully used my left arm to bring the right side of my dress down too. Once the upper half was down around my waist, I gingerly pushed it down with both hands while I wiggled my butt out of it. It dropped to my ankles.

"Good. Now, bend over." He pointed to the counter in front of the sink.

Keeping an eye on him, I slowly walked back over to the sink and placed my hands on it, bending over and spreading myself for him to see.

He walked over to me, very carefully looking up and down every inch of my body. When he got close enough, he placed one hand on the top of my ass, and with the other, started stroking my slit gently.

"Ohhhh," I couldn't help but let out a moan as I felt his fingers on my already dripping pussy. I had been wet all night thinking about the fact that he was here without his wife, and now that he was actually touching me, there was no stopping it.

"Do you want to cum?" He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Yes, please. Alejandro, make me cum."

He didn't respond, but just kept gliding his finger over me really gently, until I had to bed him, "Please, please rub my clit. Please."

"Oh, you little fucking slut, you want me to touch you more?," he asked. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, yes, that's what I want. That's all I want. Please. I can't take it anymore."

With that, he shoved his fingers deep inside of me, all at once. It felt so fucking good — I squirmed around him.

He just kept pumping his fingers in and out of me, like he knew that was what I needed without me even telling him. He kept his thumb on my clit, rubbing it in small circles while he fucked me with his fingers.

I was getting really into it, moving my hips and moaning, and I was so close to cumming when he said, "You aren't allowed to cum until I say you can."

So close to cumming, so needing to cum, I asked, "What do I have to do to cum?"

"Nothing," he said. "I'm just going to decide when you're allowed to."

So he kept finger-fucking me, and kept having to hold myself back from the brink of my orgasm. He felt so fucking good.

"Okay, you can cum now," he commanded me after several minutes.

I had been on the brink of cumming for awhile, but even when he said I was allowed to, I just couldn't do it.

"Why aren't you cumming, you little slut?" he asked me.

I didn't want to say it, but he asked me so I had to. "I want to so bad, but I keep thinking about Nina."

"Oh, you do, do you? What about her? I bet you want her fingers inside of you, too," he said.

"Ohhhh myyy Goddddd, that sounds incredible," I managed between moans.

"Well, you're a fucking slut, and it doesn't matter what you want. You're going to cum on my fingers tonight or you're never going to get to cum on me or Nina. Cum, you fucking slut."

With that, he fucked me even harder. "CUM, YOU SLUT," he commanded me over and over until I couldn't hold it in anymore and came so hard all over him. I'd never squirted before, but I shot my cum all over both of us. My cum started to drip down both of our legs.

"You better hope this dries, you cunt," he warned me as he started to walk away, leaving me naked and covered in my cum at my kitchen counter. "I have to get home. I'll see you Monday at work."

With that, he picked up his coat and left, leaving me to clean myself up and await Monday morning when I got to see him again.

raquelr
raquelr
5 Followers