Sammi's Stupidity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,560 Followers

"It makes a kind of sense, but will they believe it?"

"Sammi, dear, you have to make them believe it."

Diane kissed me and held me tight. It was one of the most passionate kisses that Diane had ever given me. Diane and I had dated and been occasional lovers, but at times it was more perfunctory than passionate. Rex had said that Diane liked girls too. Was Diane more interested in me as a girl than she had been as a boy?

"Sammi, baby, we need to buy you some bras and panties, and some clothes that fit better than this mess."

I bit my lip in concern, but what I was wearing sure didn't fit right, so I needed something. Diane took my hand and we went to her car and drove to the mall. She first took me to get bras and panties. She pulled out some lacy, frilly things, and I grimaced.

"That's so girly."

"Well, you're a girl now, Sammi."

"Can't we find something a little less girly?"

"You want to be my girl, you can wear some girly stuff."

We settled on some boyshort panties in neutral colors, along with some frilly and lacy ones, including pink. A saleslady helped us and said that I'd wear a 34C bra. It felt weird having her measure my chest, but the bra fit decently when I put it on. Diane helped me select some women's slacks and tops, along with some jeans. She helped me select some women's shoes that weren't too bad.

We grabbed a bite to eat at a Thai place in the food court at the mall. We both attracted some attention from guys, which surprised the hell out of me. Diane made me go in the restroom at the mall and change into my new clothes. She helped me get into my bra and I put my tee shirt back on with one of the new tops only partly buttoned over the tee, along with a pair of the jeans.

We stashed the rest of the stuff, and my old clothes in her car, then went to get a drink. I was a little concerned about being hit up on by men, but she took us to a gay bar. Okay, I got hit up on by a few women, but that was perfectly fine. The guys there mostly wanted nothing to do with me. After a few drinks, we danced a bit -- at first some fast dances, then a slow dance, where Diane held me very close.

As we danced, Diane started with her right hand on my lower back, before moving it up my back to the shoulders, then down so her hand was on my ass. She began squeezing and caressing my ass, and I found I really liked it. I put both my arms around Diane as she kissed me and moved her left hand just below my right breast then slowly up over the tit, fondling it through the bra and shirts.

The song ended and we stood there for a moment, with Diane teasing my body as we kissed. I hardly even knew where we were, as we made out, standing at one side of the dance floor, with men and women dancing all around us. I lost track of time, place, and even who and what I was, swimming, maybe even drowning in the passion of the moment. Time seemed to stop, until Diane broke the kiss.

"Well, Sammi baby, I think it's time we do a different kind of dance, some place a little more private."

"That sounds wonderful, Diane."

"You don't even know what you're in for yet."

The thought sent shivers of excitement through me. I had what was almost a mini orgasm, just at the thought of it. I pulled Diane close and kissed her. I never before had the kind of intense feeling that I was now experiencing with Diane. I wanted more, I needed more, I craved more, in a way that I've never craved intimacy.

We broke the kiss and left there, with Diane's arm holding me tight all the way out the door. We went to her car, and Diane opened the door and held it for me, which seemed both very strange and very natural at the same time. I sat down and she leaned in and gave me another long kiss, with her left hand stroking my head, as her right hand started on my belly and worked its way down to between my legs, where she rubbed my pussy through my clothes.

I just about had another mini orgasm there, as I spread my legs wide without even thinking. I could feel wetness down there as Diane stopped, looked at me, and smiled.

"Damn, baby. I want to rape you right here in the parking lot."

"If I consent, then it isn't rape is it?"

"Sammi, baby, I'm gonna rock your world tonight."

I no longer cared where we were. I was ready for whatever she wanted, wherever she wanted to do it. She gave me a quick kiss, closed my door walked around and sat down in the driver's seat. Kind of à propos, since she truly was in the driver's seat tonight, and I was quite satisfied with that. She leaned over and gave me another quick kiss before starting the car.

She drove us to my place with her right hand on my leg and between my legs as we went. I leaned the seat back a bit and just sat there drinking this all in. This was a Diane that I'd never seen before, but certainly one I wanted to see a lot more of. By the time we got to my place, there was a noticeable wet spot on my jeans between my legs.

We got to my place, and Diane parked and quickly hopped out and came around and opened my door for me. She took my hand and helped me up, not that I needed help, but somehow it seemed right. We grabbed my new clothes and went in my apartment, walking with Diane's arm around me the whole way.

Diane led me straight into the bedroom, setting down my purchases along the way. She walked me to the bed and gently pushed me to sit then lie on the bed, swinging my legs so I was all the way on it. Diane got on the bed with me and began to kiss me while unbuttoning my outer shirt. As she did she grabbed one breast and gave it a delicate squeeze.

We continued to kiss as she played with my boobs, finally pulling my tee shirt off, then removing my bra. I was in heaven as she caressed my boobs, running her thumbs over the nipples and making them get very hard. I'd played with Diane's boobs, when I was a guy, but never realized what she felt when I did it. I began to fondle her breasts, even as she did mine.

Diane stopped kissing me to move down and begin kissing my boobs. She caressed one breast as she sucked and nibbled on the other. After a few minutes, she switched sides and began kissing the other boob. After several minutes of that, I could feel her unzipping my jeans. I could hardly breathe as she slid her hand in my panties and ran her finger down my pussy.

I felt her spread my pussy lips with her finger as she found my clit and began to gently rub it. She pulled my jeans and panties off and slid down to put her tongue in my pussy. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before as Diane began to lick and kiss my pussy. She added a couple of fingers to the mix and soon made me cum.

I lay there trying to catch my breath as Diane took the rest of her clothes off, then got on the bed with me. She pulled my head down to her boobs where I began to kiss and suck on them like there was no tomorrow. Soon she pushed me down between her legs and gave me direction as I ate her out. When she came, she had wrapped her legs around my neck and held me so tight, I nearly suffocated.

She released me and I moved up her and we kissed, letting me taste myself on her lips as she tasted herself on mine. We continued for some time before we both fell asleep from exhaustion. I woke the next morning with Diane spooning me and holding my breast.

We showered together, having more fun, after she made me shave my legs and armpits and trim the hair around my pussy. Diane spent some time trying to teach me about makeup, though I really hoped not to use or need it. Later on Diane let Rex come in and fuck me again, while she watched.

...

Monday I went into work. I was scared as hell, but determined to try to lie my way out of this. Needless to say, the security people immediately noticed that I was different, and ushered me into a room where I met with three men. I gave them my canned story about how my getting that drug was accidental, and how when I took what I thought was an antihistamine, I took the drug instead, then flushed the rest of the pills. The men looked back and forth at each other, then Harris, the big boss spoke.

"First, anyone with medication leaves it in lockers before entering. Second, the hopper that gets the empty bottles will be redesigned to make it impossible to take a bottle out without unlocking. Two people will check every bottle taken out of the hopper."

"We probably should have done that before, but at least we can fix it now."

"Get those changes under way, and I'll take this from here."

The other two left, leaving the man and I alone in the room.

"I know you're lying about getting the wrong pills, and about flushing the rest. I do believe you didn't intend to take that pill."

"Look, sir. I feel like I'm a victim here."

"Victim -- right. You stole some drugs, and you got a punishment as a result."

"Is there any way for me to change back?"

"If there were, why should I do it?"

"Human decency?"

"Look, Sam or Sammi or whatever you call yourself now, you stole a drug -- a drug that is not licensed for human trials. You took one, albeit under coercion."

"So you know I didn't mean to take it?"

"I suspected you had made the switch and taken the drug. Getting the guard to push you into taking one was my way of proving that."

"You made him do that to me?"

"To prove a point, among other things. There was word in the underground that some of this drug was coming on the market. The only way that would happen would be if someone stole it. Storage is very secure, and manufacture is very secure. The only real weak spot was distribution and destruction. Since we seldom distribute that, it had to be destruction."

"You knew that the drug was going to be stolen?"

"And that you were the most likely to steal it. When you showed up with similar looking pills on the destruction date, that confirmed it."

"And you let me do it?"

"We desperately wanted human trials, but could never receive permission. Letting you steal it was a sneaky way to conduct those trials. Making you take one, gave us a subject at hand that we could study."

"You set me up?"

"No, your dishonesty set you up, we just took advantage of that."

"What are you going to do?"

"If you want to keep your job, if you want any chance of reversing this, you'll do what I tell you -- everything I tell you."

"What do you want?"

"I want the name of the person you sold the pills to. You have to help me set him up so he'll tell me who he sold them to. I don't want to lock anyone up, but will threaten in order to get cooperation and a chance to study the effects of the drug on humans."

"I'll do that."

"And you'll be a study subject as well."

"If I have to."

"You have to, unless you want to find yourself in jail for theft and dealing in a controlled substance."

"What does it entail being a study subject?"

"We need to see the effects of the drug on humans."

"That seems reasonable."

"And you can start by taking off your clothes."

"Why do I need to do that?"

"So I can actually see what happened to you."

"Can't we do this some other way?"

"Take them off -- now -- unless you think unemployment and jail are better. You know, I'll bet your ID still shows you as male. You'd be a real hit in the male section of a prison."

I could imagine what they'd do to me. Actually, it would likely be far worse than I imagine, but my imagination was plenty bad enough. Reluctantly, I began to unbutton my top.

"That's a good girl, but speed it up. I don't have all day."

I finished unbuttoning my top and took it off. Diane had gotten me a few front snap bras, since I wasn't up to doing regular bras quite yet. I unsnapped the bra and slid it off, leaving me sitting topless in my chair.

"Stand up and take off the rest. Get moving, girl."

I unzipped my slacks and slid them off, kicking off my shoes as I did so. That left me standing there in nothing but panties. Harris waved for me to continue, so I pulled off my panties to stand there naked in front of him. He smiled, stood up and moved toward me.

"I need to check out the new equipment."

He reached out and grabbed my breasts with both hands. He ran his hands all over them massaging the breasts and the nipples. I hated having this guy touching me, but my nipples got harder and what he did was making me moan from pleasure. He leaned forward and began to kiss and suck on one boob, while he touched the other.

"This -- doesn't -- feel -- like -- scientific -- research."

"Have to make sure they have the proper sensitivity", he said as he switched to kissing and sucking on the other one.

My knees started to get weak and shaky, so he grabbed me by the waist, and sat me on the edge of the table, spreading my legs as he did. He played with my boobs until I came, then he pulled back slightly and put one hand down between my legs.

"Need to make sure this is in good working order too."

He ran his fingers all over my pussy, tweaking the clit, then slipping a finger inside me. I leaned back on the table, propping my body up on my elbows. He put first one and then two fingers deep inside me. I didn't even hear or notice anything until he pulled his fingers out and I felt something else at my pussy lips. Harris had pulled out his cock and slid it deep inside my cunt, and I half lay there in total shock.

"What -- is scientific about this?"

"Just giving the equipment a test run."

He fucked me, slowly at first, then picking up speed. So now not only did I have Rex fucking me over those pills, but Harris was too. Almost against my will, I began to fuck him back, until he really picked up speed and his breathing got much heavier.

"Please don't cum inside me."

"Shut up, girl. I'll do what I want."

I had another orgasm as he plunged deep inside and filled my pussy with his cum. All I could do was lie there and moan and gasp for air. He grabbed my hips and held me tight as he emptied his balls in me.

"That was nice, girlie. Hope you enjoyed it because we'll need to check out your equipment on a regular basis."

"I'm not on birth control."

"Well, girl, either get on it, or we'll find out pretty quickly if you can get pregnant too."

Harris tucked his cock back into his boxers and zipped his pants back.

"Get dressed, girl, and get to work. You have to do more than spread your legs to earn your keep around here."

I put my clothes back on then scurried to the restroom to clean up as best I could. After that I did my regular job. I got lots of strange looks from the other people at first, then a lot of smirks as people found out I'd been transformed by XD-42.

At the end of the day, I was called to Harris's office before I left. I wondered if that meant he was going to fuck me again, but that wasn't his purpose.

"You are going to introduce me to the person you gave the rest of the pills to."

I'd already gotten a text from Rex, who made it clear he was coming by my place to fuck me after work. I had Harris accompany me to my apartment, where we waited for Rex. Harris fucked me again in my apartment while we waited. Between Diane, Rex, and Harris, I was getting pretty frequently and thoroughly fucked. We were done and dressed by the time Rex arrived.

Rex came in the apartment, saw Harris and looked shocked.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"I'm the person whose pills you sold."

"Look, I don't know what this bitch has told you, but..."

"Can it, asshole. As long as you cooperate with me, there won't be any trouble."

"Say I really did, so what? What do you want?"

"I want the names, addresses, and phone numbers of the people you sold them to. I want you to introduce me, because I want to see what the drug really did to them."

"What else."

"That's it. I can't legally test it on people, but if people took it, I want to check out the results."

"And that's all?"

"Basically. Besides If you really cooperate, I might see if I can get you more of that drug, again as long as I can check the results afterwards."

"Meet them and check them out?"

"Probably meet and check them every week or two for six months or so."

"And you aren't going to lock up me or them?"

"As long as you cooperate, I have no reason to."

"You got a deal, dude."

"We need to start tonight."

"Can I have a little R&R time first?"

"You want to fuck Sammi here before we get underway?"

"Just a quick one." Rex replied.

"That's about all she's good for -- go ahead."

"Let's head to the bedroom, bitch."

"Why don't you just do her here? You can fuck her while she sucks me off."

The two of them quickly stripped me and made me get down on my hands and knees. Harris dropped his pants and pulled out his cock again, putting it in front of my face. I hesitated, and he slapped my face with his dick a couple of times before bringing it to my lips.

"You know what to do with it. If you like your job, you'd damned well better do it."

I took Harris's cock in my mouth, and he began to fuck my face. He got his cock so deep that I began to gag on it. I tried balancing on one hand, while using the other hand to stroke his cock to keep him happy while not going quite so far down my throat. While Harris fucked my face, Rex dropped his pants and got behind me.

Rex made me spread my legs, then I felt his dick move across my pussy lips. I moaned around the cock in my mouth as Rex slammed his prick into my pussy. There was no hint of tenderness or consideration, as Rex fucked my pussy. I was getting it from both ends and they were in total control, holding me tight as they each fucked their respective ends.

I had no control over what they did, even though I got off on it. It was obvious all they cared about was cumming in me. Harris grabbed my head and held it tight as he emptied his nuts into my throat. As I gasped for air, Rex grabbed my hips and came deep in my cunt. They each held me tight until they had finished cumming, then let me go, pulled out, and I fell over on my side.

I lay there moaning and catching my breath as they each got up and pulled their pants back up. They looked at me and laughed. The way I was getting fucked, I knew I'd need birth control damned soon.

"Well at least she's good for something."

"She ain't that good, but at least it's a fuck."

"She has a cunt and a mouth, not to mention an ass. Might as well make use of them."

"Haven't tried the ass yet. Maybe next time."

"Well, let's take care of some business. My bet is some of the others will spread legs if you push them a little."

"Damn. I better take a blue pill then. Won't keep up with it otherwise."

They finished dressing and left me lying naked on the living room floor. I enjoyed the sex, but hated being a fuckdoll for the two of them. I cried for a bit and drifted off to sleep, which is where Diane found me later. I heard her come in the door and woke up and looked over concerned, thinking that Harris or Rex might have come back for another round. Diane shook her head when she saw me.

"Shit, girl, how many dudes are you fucking?"

"Your brother, plus the big boss from work."

"If you're going to be fucking all manner of guys, I may need to rethink this."

"My boss figured out I stole the pills and told me I would either fuck him, or I'd be fired and arrested for theft."

"You need to clean their spunk off and out of you."

Diane helped me to my feet and led me into the bathroom. I showered, douched out as best I could, then gargled and brushed my teeth. Diane helped me dry off and walked me into the bedroom. I sat down on the bed and Diane sat beside me, stroking my damp hair. With her other hand, she fondled my boobs, and leaned forward to kiss me.

"So how many times have you been fucked today?"

"My boss fucked me twice, then had me suck him off as Rex fucked me."

"I guess you're not lacking for sex then. Nothing personal, but I think I'm going home to sleep alone, Sammi."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,560 Followers