Sammi's Stupidity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love for you to stay."

"I don't really want to lick a couple of different guy's cum out of your pussy."

"I could lick you."

"Maybe tomorrow. Not tonight."

With that, Diane got up and began to walk out. I was still naked, but followed her to the door and she left. She opened the door, and I didn't even try to hide. One of my neighbors walked by as we stood there. He looked over, saw me naked and did a double take. He hesitated, but then kept walking. Diane kissed me, closed the door, and I locked it.

I made something to eat, not even bothering to put clothes on. I ate, watched cable, then stumbled into bed. I had dreams in which I was being fucked by one guy after another, often more than one at a time. They were faceless, and there seemed to be an unending stream of them. I guess this had become my life, being fucked while I was awake and even in my dreams.

The next day at work was pretty shitty. By that time, everyone knew I'd taken an XD-42 pill. One of the guys seemed particularly interested in me now.

"So, I guess you're happy now that you get to be a girl."

"I didn't know what it was when I took it."

"You just wanted to get high or something."

"I got those mixed up with my antihistamines and took it not realizing what it would do."

"Well, it looks like it did a pretty good job on you. How about we check out the new gear tonight, you and me?"

"No thanks. I've got a girlfriend."

"She can't give you what I can give you."

"If I want that, I can find plenty of takers. Thanks anyway."

Harris called me to his office late in the day, and fucked me again. As we were both dressing, he had a few comments.

"You ought to start wearing skirts to work."

"Why?"

"Easier to pull up your skirt and pull down your panties than have to take off slacks."

"More convenient for you to fuck me?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Didn't you get enough from the others who took the drug?"

"No such thing as too much."

"For you, maybe."

"You might as well get used to it. At least until I get tired of you."

"I'm tired of it already."

"That's why you were moaning as I fucked you?"

"Whatever. You're getting what you want."

"See you tomorrow then, Sammi."

I hit a walk in clinic that was covered under my insurance to see about getting birth control. They told me that an IUD would be most likely to be immediately effective and was covered under my insurance. They took me back to an examination room, where a doctor did a gynecological exam. He made a face, which I assume was because I had Harris's spunk still in me.

"When was your last period?"

"I can't really answer that."

"Why not?"

"I've never had a period."

"At your age, that sounds almost impossible. If you've never had a period, you aren't ovulating."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

He inserted the IUD, then took off his rubber gloves, looking at them disgustedly, throwing them in the medical waste.

"You can get dressed now. I'd like to see you again, if you have a period, or in four weeks, even if you don't -- preferably cleaned out next time."

He made some notes in his file and left the room. I went to check out and pay my co-payment at the front desk. I was met by the doctor as well as a clerk.

"You presented an insurance card for Sam Williams."

"I go by Sammi."

"Sam Williams is male -- you are not."

"There was an experimental medical treatment."

"There's no treatment that can make a male into a fully functional female with ovaries and a uterus."

"None that you're aware of anyhow."

"Where and how did you get this treatment?"

"Quite accidently with a drug not licensed for human trials."

"We're closing today, but I want you back here for more tests."

"I'll see what I can do around my work schedule."

I didn't really want to come back for more of his tests, but I made a tentative appointment for the following week. I called later to cancel, telling them I'd reschedule when I could be sure I'd make it. Later on back at my place, Diane came and we sweetly made love. She seemed puzzled about some things though.

"Sammi, Do you really want to keep fucking Rex and your boss?"

"No, I'd rather just have you as my lover."

"You don't enjoy cock?"

"I do, but I enjoy being with you more than I enjoy that."

"Let me see what I can do."

The next day at work, I was called to Harris's office, which I dreaded. I got there and found Diane in his office as well. I was surprised, and not at all sure what to expect.

"So then can we get down to business, Miss Martin?"

"Mr. Harris, you allowed a drug to be taken from your facility, then coerced Sammi, here into taking it, in order to 'study' the effects on him, now her."

"And your point?"

"I think various police, news, and government bodies would find that interesting, along with your coercion of sex from Sammi."

"Assuming you can prove that."

"Considering my brother is the person you're now using to illicitly distribute that drug, and with statements from Sammi and her doctor, we might not prove it in court, but sure could cause you some problems."

"What then did you want?"

"You to stop coercing sex from Sammi. And no more threats of firing or jail either."

"And if I do?"

"Neither Sammi nor I will cause you any problems."

"She's a pretty lousy fuck anyhow."

"Then we have a deal?"

"Fine."

That evening, Rex came by my place and Diane was there. She basically read him the riot act as well.

"Look, bro, you made money on what Sammi got you. Not only that, but now you'll get more money as they provide more of the drug for you to sell."

"The bitch still cost me money."

"Get over it asshole. You fucked her a few times, but she's mine now and I don't really want to share."

"So why should I stop?"

"Rex, you don't want to cross me. You know damned well I can be five times nastier than you can."

"Fine, sis, the cunt is yours. I can do better anyhow."

Rex left, and I made dinner for Diane and I. I always did some cooking, but now felt like I owed her even more. We ate and had a few glasses of wine and retired to my bedroom.

"So, Sammi, what are you going to do now that those bastards aren't giving you cock?"

"Maybe we could get some toys? You like guys too. Wouldn't you like a little, yourself?"

Diane went to her bag and got out a dildo and smiled as she brought it back to bed.

"Think this will do for now?"

"We can always do better in a few days."

The dildo wasn't quite as good as a real cock, but it still felt pretty good when Diane slid it in my pussy. The nice thing was we were both doing what we both wanted, and I no longer had the two bastards insisting I fuck them. We bought a strap-on a few days later and have gotten a lot of use and a lot of pleasure from it.

A few weeks later, I had my first period, which meant I wasn't pregnant. Shortly after, Diane moved in with me. We haven't made any long term commitments, but we've started talking about it. No doubt, I'd rather have stayed as a man and been with Diane or some other woman, but I don't have that option, and I feel like I owe her.

I avoided my family for quite a while, but finally let my parents know that their son was now their daughter. They freaked over that, but have come to accept it. They seem to like Diane, maybe more than they like me at this point. Diane thinks we should both have nice wedding dresses when we get married. Who am I to argue?