Sammy and Ken

Story Info
Sam needs to spice up her dying marriage.
8.2k words
4.08
17.1k
25
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
693 Followers

Sammy and Ken.

A short story of a dying marriage rekindled.

I have no idea how it had happened, but it had. Ok that's probably not completely true, I probably knew how it had it had happened, it had happened over time. I just didn't know why.

Ken had basically lost interest in me, sexually. I know he still loved me, but I think he no longer saw me as a sexual partner. To him I was his wife, his wife of ten long years. For the past four of those it was a near non-sexual relationship and it was wrecking our lives.

We argued a lot, and I mean a lot, and over such silly things. Looking back I think most of the arguments were started by me in a way to get attention. I can see now that it was the wrong way to go, but at the time I was so frustrated with him.

We had had two lovely twin daughters aged five but since their birth our bedroom activities had gone from seldom, to almost non-existent.

He had never had a huge sex drive really anyway to be honest, but when we did get it on, he was good, very good.

He was my first and only, he deflowered me in the back of an old Morris-minor 1000, his mums. It was not romantic, not even comfortable, but to me it was everything. I was a woman now and he had made me his woman. It didn't hurt like I had been told it would by my most of my girlfriends, I was told be ready for the pain but it was magical. He took it slow and had been so tender, so loving. He made me feel like a real woman and I fell in love with him, I knew I would be his forever from that night.

It turned me into a sex demon once I had had a taste of a hard cock between my legs, I absolutely loved it. I could not get enough of playing with it, sucking it, fucking it. For that first year our lovemaking was phenomenal, He awoke something in me on that back seat that has never gone away. Of course Ken loved it too and it must've flipped a switch in him, because he fucked me so good sometimes that I am sure I had blacked out with the orgasm. But like all good things, they don't last. Now we like many other married couples, safe, comfortable, predictable and mostly sexless.

He was...is, a strong powerful man. A firefighter and he played rugby for one of the local clubs, hitting the gym at least twice a week. Nobody but nobody pushed him around, or told him what to do and I liked that about him, it's what drew me to him and I felt safe on his arm. But now after ten years of marriage had let his physical side go a little and had the start of that dad-bod.

Ken had not touched me sexually in so long. We still kiss, but it's more like sister/brother kisses. I long to be swept into his arms and have him fuck me like we used to, tenderly or hard I don't care, I just need fucking.

I know he still has urges because I feel him get out of bed each night when he creeps into the kitchen or spare room with his laptop to relieve himself. He would rather give himself into a tissue than me and that hurts.

I have tried everything I know, which to be honest isn't that much as everything I have learnt, I have learnt from him. Sexy lingerie, stockings and heels, even porn. I get little or nothing back and it is depressing to feel rejected and not wanted.

Our girls take up most of our time, my time, and I am to tired most evenings but I still try. I also understand that Ken is tired, his job is very physically draining, but he still finds time to masturbate when he thinks I am sleeping. When he is gone from the bed I know what he is doing and the sites he visits, he is not half as clever as he thinks. He deletes his browser history but being a bit savvier than him on the techy stuff, I can retrieve most of it. I have found his tastes turning to stronger and weirder porn and fetish more over the last few months. More and more he visits female domination and bdsm sites.

So taking that as a cue, I even tried to take the lead by dressing more sexily for him when he comes home. I even bought cuffs, a sexy leather pencil skirt, four inch black patent heels and white satin blouse like I had seen in one of his secret movies. He told me to take it all off and dress more like a mum should. I was heartbroken and ran to my bedroom crying.

I started to confide in my best buddy Sandy, we have coffee together most mornings to gossip about this and that. We have known each other since primary school and I love her like a sister. I was surprised to learn that she had gone through the same with her husband John, I was even more surprised to learn how she got through it.

Sandy and I confided in everything at school, and later at college, we had a long history so were comfortable talking about anything. I had told her years ago of when and how Ken had taken my virginity and how much I cared for him. She in turn had told me of her many conquests and to put it bluntly, was a slut. She had had so many boys in her panties that by the age of 17 she stopped bothering to wear them at all.

Now, she also had two children, boys. They are couple of years older than my girls and are at the local school. Mine would be attending the same school next year and it would be nice to know that they would be looked after by her kids.

"Billy has a P.E. teacher. Sam, he is gorgeous." She said coyly, peeking over her mug. "And we...... well, you know."

I must have looked very puzzled because she repeated...... "You know....."

Naive as I am, I still didn't.

I raised my coffee cup to my mouth for a sip while I tried to get my head around what on earth she meant. It was when I had taken a mouthful that it hit me like a ton of bricks causing me to spit it over her kitchen table.

"Fuck!" I spluttered.

"Well that, and other things." She said matter-of-factly. Then a wry smile came over her face.

"What?....no way!"

I had to put the mug down before I dropped it. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Well, he fucked me here just two hours ago, if you must know." She said, patting at her crotch.

"Fuck Sandy, what do you think you are doing? John will kill you if he finds out.....divorce you! What about the kids? I know you have always liked a dick, but you are married now for fuck sake!"

That silly smile was still on her face only now it was turning into the full Cheshire cat grin.

"You are fucking with me, right? You are, you fucking bitch! You had me then, you old tart."

That smile had turned into a face wide manic grin now as she leaned into me and tapped the side of her nose, "John knows." She whispered.

If I hadn't have put my mug down, it would've shattered onto the tiles of her kitchen floor.

She cooly sat back into her chair, took another swig of her drink then said, "He enjoys it."

I sat in complete shock trying to gauge whether she was pulling my chain or for real. She took her phone out and scrolled through her library, then cooly tossed the phone over to me with a picture of a naked man standing at the foot of her bed with a hardon of monster proportions.

"Billy's teacher, Harvey." She said.

I gasped as I looked at it. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it.

"Scroll down. There are more." She said, taking another sip of coffee as calmly as if she was showing me her family holiday pictures.

The next had him holding that huge cock in his hand and there was still enough room to have another two hands on it and still have the mushroom head exposed. Each photo was his incredible torso and a cock in various poses. There was even one of her taking her boy/toy on all fours with John in her mouth. It was obvious now that John knew and even joined in, they were filmed here in her house but none had this teachers face exposed.

"Ugly is he?" I said, sarcastically. Why that had popped into my head I have no idea. Of all the things I could've said, why was it that?

She smiled across at me, "Actually he is ridiculously good looking, and as you can see, built like a fucking stallion."

I sat dumbfounded, but I found myself scrolling through dozens of explicit photos of this god of a man.

At last I looked up, "Really?"

She nodded back at me, her eyes twinkling mischievously over her cup.

"And john?" I asked.

"Yes, sometimes both."

"Fuck!" I breathed, sinking back into the cushion of the chair.

"Wanna see a video?"

"What, You film it too?"

"Of course, well, I don't..... John does."

She took the phone from my grasp, I felt like it was glued to my hand and I didn't want to let it go. She opened it to a movie file of her naked and bent over the this table, this very table that I was sitting at now drinking coffee. She was getting fucked hard from behind by this Greek god. I sat silent and spellbound, his muscles were rippling and twitching as her loud moans of extasy filled the quiet kitchen.

She reached over and grasped my chin closing my wide opened mouth.

"See, good isn't he."

I just nodded like a dumb animal unable to form a single coherent word, let alone a sentence. Eventually I managed to get out,

"And John, he likes you doing this? He is ok with it?"

She had that silly, weird grin still etched on her features. She tilted her head to one side raising her mug in a cheers gesture and winked at me nodding her head.

Over the next hour she told me of the perverted things she has done with him and has had done to her. She showed me more footage of her getting ploughed, this time on her marital bed. Even John going down on her in an act that is apparently called cleaning, after sex with the teacher.

I don't even remember how I got home, I must've been in a daze the whole walk back. Luckily the girls didn't need picking up for another hour or so, so my vibrator took a pounding when I got back.

I could not get the images of him out of my head all afternoon. The strength of him pounding her hard over and over, they took me to three orgasms by the time I had to leave for the girls.

That night I decided I would not take no for an answer. I needed fucking, I needed fucking badly.

Ken was due in around seven-ish, so I bathed the girls and got them ready for bed earlier than usual. I made sure they were tucked up and asleep before their dad came home. I dug out the leather skirt and heels, finishing the outfit with the sexy black silk stockings I had bought last year but never had the chance to wear. The satin blouse was opened just enough to show a peak of deep purple bra, enough to peak his curiosity, I hoped.

God, that clock seemed to tick by so slowly, every time I glanced up it had only moved a few minutes. I had the table laid and dinner was ready, the incense candles burned in the holders and the mood was set. I was ready for him but was a bundle of nerves to the point that I was actually shaking.

At 7.05pm, at last I heard his key in the door. I took a huge gulp of red wine for courage as I sat at the table waiting for him. I had spent an hour at my dressing table getting my make-up perfect, my nails were that deep red that he likes so much.

I heard him walking down the wooden flooring to the lounge, my heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was leaping out of my chest. I took another quick swig as he came into the dining room to see the table set. I had his favourite on the table in a casserole dish ready to be served. I stood and slowly walked to him.

"Welcome home dear." I said as I stood behind him, taking his jacket I kissed his cheek leaving a red lipstick stain and him in his shirt and tie.

As sexily as I could muster, I walked across the room to hang his jacket up swaying my leather clad ass. I could feel his eyes burning into it as I tottered on the heels. I bent almost from the waist to pick up the coat-hanger I had strategically placed for maximum affect.

He coughed and said, "Damn Samantha, you look good. Been anywhere special?"

"No, it is all for you." I said, walking back to his side giving him another peck on the cheek. I could feel the electricity almost crackling in the room as I turned to sit opposite him.

"Why?"

"Why?" I replied, in a questioning way.

"Why?..... Do I need a reason to dress up for you, to look good for you......to be fucked by you!"....there, I had said it!

"What?"

"You heard, I need to be fucked Ken. I need you to fuck me now."

"The kids!" he spluttered.

Here I was, dressed to be fucked. A twenty nine year old former gymnast in the peak of her life, dressed to the nines and begging to be fucked, and he asks why? The kids! What was wrong with this man!

"Either you fuck me now, right now on this table ......... or I get someone else to!"..... Where did that come from? I thought to myself.

The look on his face was of horror, shock and confusion.

In my mind I was like, Oh fuck, what have I said!

I watched as he started to fumble with his tie, I walked around to him before he got it loose and slapped his hands away and he immediately dropped them to his sides.

Being this close and sliding his tie from his collar I could hear his breathing change, I could see the pulse quicken in the vein in his neck as I took his top button in my painted nails and popped it open. He gasped as I slid my hand inside the shirt sensuously sliding my nails over his chest scratching one of his nipples. Opening the buttons one at a time, I made my seduction as sexily as I could muster.

The red of my nails contrasted vividly with the whiteness of his dress shirt. I pulled his shirt tails from his trousers and off his broad shoulders, rubbing my hands over his body and pressing the palm of my hand hard into his growing bulge. I could feel him trembling, I felt so sexy doing this to him and I wanted more.

"Well?" I said in barely a whisper, reaching up to him standing on my tiptoes, "Do I have to get someone else to give me the cock I need?"

I felt his dick grow harder and bigger as more blood pumped into it at my words.

He was breathing heavily now as I fumbled with his belt and top button of his trousers. Why had I not done this before, it was exhilarating. I pushed Ken back against the closed door and kissed him hungrily.

I was waiting for him to grab me or at least put his arms around me but they were still tight at his sides. I dropped his trousers to his ankles leaving him standing in an opened shirt wrapped around his wrists and underwear. His cock was straining hard and twitching at the front of his boxers causing a wet patch to form. I grabbed his balls forcefully saying,

"I want these to spill into me tonight, I want you to fuck me and fill me up. No excuses, tonight you will fuck me until I say stop!"

Just then I felt his cock jump and twitch wildly under my hand, he was coming. FUCK, he was coming! I had not even gotten his cock free and he was spurting in his underwear.

"Fuck sake Ken, what is wrong with you, you pathetic fucking man!"

He squirmed and moaned at my words causing me to look into his eyes, he was getting off at me shouting at him!

I did not know what to do, this was not what I had had in mind at all. In my mind I was going to be slammed face down on the table and fucked senseless, this was all wrong, this was all so fucking wrong!

Where was the man that I had married, the man that took me and fucked me whenever he felt like it, the man I had fell in love with.

Ken had his hands between his legs covering his embarrassment looking helpless, one foot on top of the other leaning back against the dining room door.

"Sorry Sam, sorry."

I don't know what came over me but as if it was someone else saying the words, I heard the words coming from my mouth saying,

"Get over here, get over here, fucking now!"

I pointed to the floor at my feet as I said them.

He shuffled over as best he could with his trousers still wrapped at his ankles.

"Kneel."

There was no hesitation, he did it immediately and I felt a powerful feeling welling up inside of me to hurt him. I wanted to beat him to a pulp at that moment, to pound my fists into his head and shoulders for depriving me of the cock I needed so very, very badly.

I felt his hands wrap around my calves, they started to slowly stoke upwards feeling my legs through the sheath of nylon.

"Did I give you permission to touch me!" I screamed down at him venomously.

He followed my instruction immediately and without hesitation dropped his hands to the floor. I parted my legs slightly and said, "Go on then, feel my legs."

He stroked gently, slowly up and down behind my knees and back to my calves. He ran his fingers around the taught calf muscles, hard and pronounced because of the high heels. Then around and over my ankles.

His fingertips were driving me insane, I wanted his hands higher, I wanted his head higher, I wanted his tongue higher.

"Lift my skirt, suck my pussy."

To my astoundment his hands went immediately to my thighs pushing them apart causing my skirt to rise up. I felt his hot breath on the skin above my stocking tops as his hands grabbed my butt cheeks. Suddenly his face was buried into the soaking mess that was the crotch of my panties. I felt his teeth biting at the material trying to rip into them to get at my pussy, I held the back of his head grinding it into my mound as I writhed above him. When a wet tongue slid up the line where my leg met gusset of the panties, I nearly fell to the floor there and then.

I ripped my flimsy panties off hearing them tear and flung them across the room. The heat of his tongue invaded my oh, so neglected pussy lips.

I instantly came as it slid between the folds of my wet sex, a flood of emotions surged through me as I smashed my hot wet cunt into his face. For the first time in my life I think I squirted, I felt like I was pissing myself. Water gushed from my body drenching him while my legs spasmed and shook.

I held on to his hair for balance causing his face to mash into my soaked pussy hard, desperately trying to prolong the extasy.

I had had orgasms before, but nothing on this scale. I felt light-headed and my legs gave way from underneath as I fell to the floor. Ken caught me in his strong arms as I fell causing me to fall into his exposed lap. His cock was hard again and he asked if he could fuck me when I was ready. I lunged at him like a mad woman, wrapping my body to him like a limpet impaling myself down onto him taking him straight to the hilt in one easy movement.

The feeling of a cock inside of me again was exquisite, I pushed him onto his back and rode him. The look in his eyes was a look I had missed, he was back, my Ken was back.

I felt him dig his fingers into my hips as I plunged up and down, my long red nails were scratching and clawing into his shoulders and chest. I threw my head back letting my hair fall to my ass and rocked back and forth grinding my sex down hard into his.

The pent-up passion of 3-4 years of feeble, non-trying fucking, all came out in those three minutes. I fucked him like I was trying to smash his balls to pieces. The harder I crashed down, the more he groaned and egged me on.

I felt him spurt his hot cum into my body, over and over it spewed as the hard cock twitched and jumped inside of me. Still I ground down, milking him for every last drop of his spunk I could get.

My face found his and we kissed, we kissed in a way we had not kissed in years and years. It was wonderful, I sat on his cock until it softened and slipped from me. We both laid there gasping for breath just holding each other until I made to get up.

He pulled me back holding me tightly,

"I do love you, you do know that don't you?" he said with tears welling up in his eyes.

"I know." I whispered.

After dinner we sat in the lounge, I handed him a glass of red.

"That was quite something Samantha, where did that come from?"

I honestly said "I dunno."

He had that look in his eyes again, the look he used to have when he wanted to take me to the bedroom or even just throw me to the floor, I liked it.

Dylan1
Dylan1
693 Followers