Sammy and Ken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wicked thought took hold of me and I slipped my spunk covered finger inside, he collapsed underneath me into the puddle of cum with my finger still embedded inside him.

I dismounted myself from my pony-ride and just stared at my man laying prostrate, he was laying in that post orgasm euphoria that takes all the strength from your body.

I did this to him, little ol me, I did it. I stood looking down as proud as punch that I could do that to a man as big as he is. I smacked his ass with my wet palm leaving a print on his right cheek, my mark of ownership.

"Bitch?" he remarked, looking up and smirking from the wet pillow. Drool was hanging from his lips, he looked totally spent.

"Yes, you are MY bitch." I said with a smile. "And don't you EVER forget it."

He sat up smiling, wiping the wetness of the drool from his face, "To your question just now, the answer is no."

"Question?"

"Yes, the answer is no."

I must have looked puzzled because he elaborated by saying,

"The only big-cocked stud that will be fucking you, is this one......and it will be in about five minutes if you will keep your promise of sucking my cock."

He had a huge grin on his face at that last remark. It did take a little longer than five minutes, but as soon as my finger traced that line back to that delicious little butthole he started to rise. He fucked me better than at any time in our marriage that night.

Our life in and out of the bedroom took a massive step in the right direction that night too.

It carried on into our everyday life and it felt like every day after was our honeymoon. We had fallen back into love, and life was wonderful again.

We have baby number three on the way and my sex-drive has reached new heights. My vibrator has now got a few siblings because I find I am wearing them out. We make a point of having sex at least three times a week, with me at the helm of the ship of course.

Ken has promised that he will do his part to never to let our lives get to the state they had reached, ever again.

I never did mention to him about Sandy and John and their lifestyle, or ever suggest that lifestyle for us again.

We had our mojo back, we both rejoined our local gym and started yoga classes. Two years later we were fit enough to both run the London Marathon. Ken has taken a promotion in the Brigade and now sits behind a desk, I have taken a small job in our local village post office. Our lives are so much nicer now, in and out of the bedroom.

I am the boss in the bedroom and he is the boss of our lives. I like it that way, so does he.

The End.