Sammy and Mirri Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of the first meeting of me and my wife, Mirri.
4k words
4.42
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The first meeting

Introduction - This a series based on the sexual adventures of me, Sammy and my wife, Mirri. This series starts of from our first meeting.

It was November, 2016. I, Sammy had just recently moved to the big city to attend college a couple months ago. I was at a house party at my buddy, Jake's house. The house was packed with first year college kids. I knew some of them. I was in the kitchen doing shots with a bunch of people.

That's when I saw the front door open and a really beautiful girl entered in. I had not seen her before. The more I looked at her, the more attracted to her I felt. She was a little over 5 foot, had long straight black hair, brown eyes, a nose ring, really nice full lips with a red lipstick, big boobs and a slim waist. She was wearing a black tank top and ripped blue denim shorts and white sneakers.

I couldn't wait to talk to her but I controlled myself and took another shot in the kitchen. I knew she was bound to come to the kitchen soon for drinks and I was right. She knew a couple girls at the party so she hugged them and the cam to the kitchen.

As she walked up to the kitchen, my heart started beating really fast and I took a couple deep breaths. As she got closer, I could tell she was not wearing a bra under that thin tank top. I could see the outline of her pierced nipples. I quickly looked away so she doesn't think I'm a creep saying hat her boobs. As she got to the kitchen, she opened the fridge and grabbed the bottle of vodka and poured herself a shot.

"Hey!" I greeted her as she was pouring the shot.

"Oh Hi!" she replied.

"I think It's my first time seeing you. Do you also go to X college?" I asked.

"Yes this my first party and yeah I'm a Psychology major." she replied.

"Sweet! I'm Sammy. Nice to meet you!" I said with a smile.

"Mirri." She replied with a smile and then took the shot and chased it with some coke. "I'll see you around" she said and walked away to go be with her friends.

I grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and then walked outside the front door to smoke a joint. As I lit up the joint, my friend, Jake also came out and stood beside me. I passed him the joint as I sipped my beer.

"This party looks like a success!" He said.

"Oh yeah! definitely. People are enjoying themselves." I said.

"Oh hey! I wanted to ask you something. Do you know that girl, Mirri?" I asked him.

"That shortie in the black tank top?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"She's Bree's friend." He said.

"She single?" I asked.

"As far as I know." He replied passing me back the joint and then heading inside.

I smoked the rest of my joint and head inside with a bottle of beer in my hand. As I got back inside. I saw that people were deciding teams to play beer pong. So far there was this guy Chad and Mirri on a team and Bree was looking for a teammate.

I went up to the table and said, "Hey Chad! You think you can beat me?".

"Oh bud, any day! I have never lost a game" he replied.

I just laughed a little mocking him.

"You're on!" He said.

I looked at Bree, "Let's show them how it's done!" she said.

"Oh and the losers have to take their top off for the rest of the night!" Chad said tossing the ball on the table.

I looked at Bree with a worried look on my face.

"Just don't loose!" She said.

Mirri looked a little upset as she was getting a little mad at Chad.

"Don't worry babe, I'm gonna win!" He said reassuring her.

I set up the cups on my side and Chad on his. We started playing. Bree went first and she missed. Then it was Mirri's turn. She almost got one but the ball bounced off the cup rim. I went next and I got the ball in the cup. For background, I was a state level basketball player, so it was fairly easy for me.

Chad took the shot from the cup. I got to throw the ball again and I missed this time my a half a centimetre. Chad grabbed the ball and it went into a cup.

Bree, without hesitation grabbed the cup and took the shot. I guess she wanted to build up courage incase she was going to be topless. I gave Chad the ball back and he got ball in the cup again. Bree grabbed the cup and chugged it down.

This went on for about 10 more minutes until the score was - 9, Team Chad and 8, Team Sammy. It was my turn.

I took a deep breath and threw the ball. It went in.

"Fuck yes!" I yelled.

I saw Mirri grab the cup and take the shot. The score was now tied and I had the ball.

"You're not going to make it." Chad said nervously.

"Oh yeah? Watch me." I said as I threw the ball and it went in the last cup.

"Fuck Fuck fuck!" Bree said jumping up and down and then hugging me.

I put my arms up and stood there in the Champion pose. As I looked over Mirri was really upset with Chad. Chad just shrugged his shoulder and took off his t-shirt and walked away.

Pretty much everyone at the party was standing in a circle beside the table and all eyes were on Mirri.

Everyone started chanting, "Mirri...Mirri...Mirri.".

To be honest I too wanted to see those big boobs of hers. She was looking down nervously and out of nowhere she grabbed the bottle of vodka from the table and chugged whatever was left in the bottle. I guess to build up courage. I looked over at Bree.

"She's your friend right? She's going to be okay?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Better her than me!" She said and I nodded in agreement looking at Bree's embarrassingly flat chest.

As I looked up and looked towards Mirri, she was holding the bottom of her tank top and then she quickly took it off and closed her eyes tight. I was in shock. Her boobs looked amazing. Had to have been D cups and those pierced nipples of hers looked extremely hot. People already had their phones out and were either recording or taking pictures. Everyone cheered.

I quickly went up to Mirri and said, "Hey don't make this worse for yourself. You have nothing to be embarrassed of. Your boobs look amazing. Be confident to people are going to tease you forever about this." in her ear.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I looked in her eyes and gave her an assuring nod. She looked around and tired to smile.

"Hey guys! The show is over. You can go back to whatever you were doing!" I said in loud firm tone and everyone went back to talking with each other.

"Come with me!" I said grabbing Mirri's hand. I led her to the kitchen. There were a bunch of guys pouring drinks.

"Nice Tits." one of them said laughing.

"Say thank you!" I whispered in Mirri's ear.

"Thank you!" she said nervously with her cheeks getting red.

I opened the fridge and asked, "What do you want to drink?"

"Something strong!" she replied trying to hide your boobs with her hands.

I grabbed a bottle of tequila and took her hand led her to the sliding door. I opened the door and took her to the backyard closing the door behind us.

"Have a seat!" I said pointing to the chairs out there.

She sat down and I took a seat beside her.

"I'm sorry about those guys. They can be such dick sometimes." I said as I opened the bottle of tequila.

She just smiled awkwardly.

"Hey don't worry about! You did great! No one is going to remember this after the next party. Stuff like this happens at parties all the time." I said trying to make her feel better.

"Yeah?" She asked looking up at me.

"Oh yeah! You know that guy Jacob and that girl Alison?" I asked.

"I think so." she replied

"So in the last party, Alison lost a bet, and had to suck Jacob off until he came in front of everyone." I said.

"No way!" she said.

"Don't believe me? Here. See for yourself." I said as I pulled my phone out.

I then showed Mirri the video of Jacob giving Alison a facial, as everyone cheered them on. Her face was wide open as she was watching the video.

"Yep. Welcome to American college parties!" I said with a slight laugh taking a sip straight from the bottle and then passing the bottle to her.

"Thanks that made me feel better." she said taking the bottle and drinking from it. She was not trying to cover her boobs as much anymore.

"Do you smoke?" I asked her taking a blunt out of my pocket.

"Yeah, I do!" she replied back.

I lit up the blunt, took a puff and passed the blunt to her.

She took a couple puffs and passed it back to me.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked.

I took a puff. "Well, I guess it's not obvious but I kind of like you. You're very beautiful and you seemed like you needed some help today." I replied.

"Thanks." she said blushing and taking another big sip from the bottle.

We talked for bit more and finished the blunt.

"Ready to go back in?" I asked.

"Umm no. But, let's go back in. I'm kinda getting cold." she replied.

We got up and made our way back inside. As we got inside there were not that many people still left.

"Looks like the couch is free! You want to sit down?" I said.

"I think, I should get going." she said.

"Ah, okay. Do you have a ride?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jamie is the designated driver." she said.

I could tell she was feeling quite drunk as she was making no effort covering her boobs and speech was a little slurry.

"Alright. Well I hope you find her. I'll be on the couch. Come over if you can't find Jamie." I said.

"Thanks for today!" she said and walked away to look for Jamie.

I sat down on the couch and got comfortable. I took our my phone and was scrolling though the WhatsApp group, and many pictures and videos Mirri's naked boobs were already uploaded there.

"She does have a really nice rack." I thought to myself. As I was sipping my drink, I saw Mirri staggering back towards me. She looked noticeably even drunker than she was earlier.

As she came closer "Jamie left without me!" She said in a slurred speech.

"She probably went outside and the fresh air made her feel more drunk." I thought to myself before I said "That sucks! Why don't you sit down?" I asked.

She sat down beside me without any protest. "I can call you an Uber later. How does that sound?" I asked.

"No way! I'm not getting in the Uber topless!" she said quickly.

"Well, you can put your tank top back on before leaving." I said.

"I looked for my top, and it's not by the table anymore!" she said looking at me upset.

"Someone must have took it with them." I said putting arm around her shoulder placing my hand on her upper chest.

She looked at me but didn't ask me to move my hand.

"So, how was your first house party?" I asked.

"It was definitely a bit wild and awkward. But, thanks to you, I think, I made it through okay!" she said leaning into me causing my hand to move further down and now resting on her left boob.

"I had a great time with you too, Mirri!" I said with a smile.

She smiled back.

"Would you be mad if I kissed you right now?" I asked.

She just looked up at me but didn't say anything. I leaned in kissed her soft lips. I pulled back and looked at her with a smile. Before I knew it, she moved closer and kissed me. We started making out on the couch. I cupped her left boob with my hand as we kissed and started groping her boob. I pinched her nipple between my thumb and finger and pulled on it a little. She moaned as she kissed me.

I pushed my tongue in her mouth and started kissing her with tongue as I played with her nipple. I could feel my already hard dick pressed against my joggers making a tent. I moved my other hand down and unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped them. I slid my hand inside her shorts and my hand touched her soaking wet panties.

"I guess walking around with her tits out for everyone to see made her wet." I thought to myself as I kissed her while I stared to rub my hand on her pussy over her panties.

I could feel her moaning inside my mouth as I rubbed her pussy. I felt her hand move and she placed on my crotch getting the feel of my hard dick over my joggers.

"She is just as horny as I am." I thought to myself and moved her underwear to the side and slid my middle finger inside her wet pussy.

It felt really wet and tight. I broke the kiss and stared into her eyes as I fingered her. I soon slid another finger inside her. I could tell she was really close to cumming. A few more seconds and I took my fingers out of her pussy. She let out loud gasp and looked almost offended.

"Not yet!" I said.

I looked around and saw there was no one else in the living room.

"Take your shorts off." I said as I took off my t-shirt.

She looked around feeling a little nervous and then she took off her shorts and then I saw she was wearing a red g-string underwear. I patted on my lap signalling her to get on my lap. She quickly did. I placed my hands on her hips and made her grind on my crotch. I felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy on my joggers over my dick.

I placed my hands on her boobs and groped them as she ground her hips on me. After a couple minutes I placed my hands on her ass and lifted her up a little. I then took my joggers down a little taking my 8.5inch dick out. As she saw it, she had her jaw open. I'll never forget her reaction.

"You can grab it!" I said with a flirty smile.

She grabbed my dick as she was blushing with a smile on her face and started jerking me off. I brought my mouth to her nipple and bit it gently. After a minute or so. I grabbed her ass and lifter her up a little again. With my other hand, I grabbed my dick and started rubbing it against her pussy over her panties.

She moaned as I rubbed my dick against her pussy. I moved her panties to the side with my hand and lined my dick with her pussy. She didn't protest at all so I took that as a go ahead to fuck her.

I pushed the tip inside her pussy and then grabbed her hips and slowly lowered her down on my dick. She started moving up and down on my dick while moaning. Her moans started getting louder which grabbed the attention of the few people left at the party. She kept going until she came on my dick with a really loud moan. I felt her pussy gripping my dick as she came.

She stopped for a second and started moving her hips back and forth. She couldn't see 3 girls and 3 guys standing behind her enjoying the show and recording her. Within the next minute, she started cumming again squirting on my cock.

She then got off my dick and without turning back, got on her knees between my legs and started licking her juices off my dick. I leaned back and closed my eyes as she put my dick in her mouth and started sucking on it. She had her eyes closed and music was still on. The guys and girls moved in closer and stated recording a close up of her sucking my dick.

I really wanted to grab her hair and make her choke only dick but, didn't want her to throw up from all the alcohol, so I let her do her thing. I was getting close to cumming. She started moving her head faster.

"I'm going to cum!" I said.

She took my dick out of her mouth and started jerking it with her hand fast.

"Open wide and show me your tongue!" I said and she did.

As soon as I saw her face, I started cumming. I shot my load on her face, some got on her hair, tits and tongue. She opened her eyes and saw about 5 people standing around taking pictures and videos. Her face turned red and she places her hand on her eyes.

"Alright guys. Go home! Nothing more to see here!" I said and they left.

"You okay?" I asked.

"It might be the alcohol talking, but yeah, I'm okay!" She replied.

"Good girl!" I said which made her smile.

"You know I'm not done with you yet" I said getting up.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Can you grab me some water?" I asked.

She nodded and and left to get some water.

"Don't wipe my cum from your body!" I said as she was walking away.

She stopped for a second and then kept walking. I took my cock ring out of my pocket and put it on my dick. She came back in a few seconds with a glass of water.I could see some of cum had dried off on her face, tits and hair. I took the water from her and drank it. I placed the water on the table and walked over to her.

I grabbed the side strings of her panties and slid her panties down until they dropped on the floor. I took her hand and lead her towards the table. I walked up behind her and bent her down onto the table.

I could see her little pink pussy between her legs. I slapped her ass which made her jump a little but she stayed in that position. I got closer to her and aligned my dick with her pussy and with one strong push I shoved it inside. She moaned loudly.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking her slow and hard. I could see her ass jiggle with each stroke. After a couple minutes she started cumming and her squirt juice started dripping down her legs. I could see white cream on my dick with each stroke.

I grabbed her hair with my hand and started going bit harder and faster. She was moaning constantly. Her legs started shaking as she was cumming again. This time her pussy got so tight it, almost pushed my dick out. I kept going pulling her hair as I fucked her.

"Aaaahhh!" I moaned and she started cum again too.

I couldn't help but shoot my load deep inside her pussy. I let go of her hair and backed up and pulled my dick out. I saw my cum dripping down her thigh from her pussy.

She laid there like that for a couple minutes and then got up and walked slowly to the couch and plopped down on the couch.

"I'll grab you some water." I said and left to grab some water.

When I got back she had already passed out. I placed her legs on the couch and let her sleep there naked.

I put on my jogger and t-shirt and walked out the front door. My buddy, Jake was standing there smoking a joint.

"You finally finished?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah. She is freaking hot man!" I replied.

"She is hot as fuck! The whole neighbourhood probably heard her cum" he said joking.

"Yeah right!" I said taking the joint from him.

"Can I fuck her now?" He asked.

"You're a bit late bro. She's already passed out." I said taking a puff.

"Dang it!" He said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Aight bro. I'm gonna crash now!" he said walking inside.

"Aight! I'm gonna crash here too today." I said as I took another puff.

"Sure thing bro!" He said closing the door behind him.

I finished up the joint and walked back inside. I went to the kitchen and grabbed Plan-B from the cabinet and went over to the living room. I placed the plan B on the table and walked over over to the couch across from her and laid down there and soon passed out.

I woke up to a loud scream in the morning. I woke up to see Mirri freaking out. I got up and walked up to her. Since the sun was up and and there was more light in the room, I could see the smudged lipstick all over her face, black lines from her mascara running down on her face and dried up cum all over her body and hair.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked.

She looked at me and she realized and remembered what happened last night.

"Why am I naked?" She asked.

"You remember we had sex. Right?" I asked.

"Yes. I didn't put my clothes back on?" She asked.

"Oh no. You passed out right after we had sex." I said.

"Don't worry it's just us here and my buddy, Jake, who was the host of last night's party" I said as I grabbed the Plan-B and the glass of water from the table and handed them to her.

"Here take it. You don't want to have a baby. Do you?" I said.

She looked up at me and took the plan-B and water.

"I want to go home!" she said.

"Sure!" I said. She got up and her legs were still shaky as she made her way toward her panties and shorts.

"Still sore from the night?" I asked.

"No I usually just walk like this!" She replied and then laughed a little.

I laughed back.

She grabbed her panties and they were ripped. I guess either me or her could have ripped them last night. She just tossed her panties aside and grabbed her shorts and put them on.

12