Sammy and Mirri Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, my top is still missing!" she said looking frustrated.

"It's alright. You can take my t-shirt. It might be a little big on you though" I said making my t-shirt off.

"Thanks.". She said taking the t-shirt from me and putting it on.

It looked like a dress on her. I couldn't even see her shorts anymore.

"Okay, I'm gonna go!" She said.

"You might want to wash your face before heading out." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"You'll know when you see it. Bathroom is the last door on left down the hallway" I replied.

She went to the washroom and then came back about 15 minutes later.

"Thank you. I looked horrible!" she said.

"I thought you looked really pretty." I said with a smile.

She blushed.

"Alright, you probably want to go now. But before you go, Can I have your number? I really enjoyed our time together last night" I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. I would love to ask you out sometime!" I replied.

She was a little hesitant but then gave me her phone number and left.

I went back to sleep.

12