Sammy CS Pt. 03

Story Info
Sammy gets ready to make her public debut.
5.5k words
4.48
6.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taodie
taodie
40 Followers

Part 2 in my profile.

***

It took a couple of minutes for Thomas's mind to clear up and his vision to fully return after his orgasm. He found himself slumped on the tile with his battered legs sprawled out. Trying to think of what just happened he saw cum on his hand.

As Thomas brought his hand up to lick clean, he saw a pool of cum on the floor. Without a thought, he got on his hands and knees licking up his cum off the tiled bathroom floor.

Savoring the flavor as he stood up, Thomas's eyes widened as he saw that the cum he had just licked up off the floor was just a paltry amount in comparison. Seeing thick strings of cum on the counter and splatters of cum running down the mirror, Thomas is amazed at the amount of cum he blasted out, bringing his penis to full attention again. As he began licking the cum on the counter, an idea sprang to mind.

Going back into the room, he rips the packaging of the dildo to the shreds releasing the silicone dick. Giving the tip a lick, he quickly goes back to the bathroom. Scooping some of the cum off the mirror he brings his slick fingers to his ass and smears it between his ass cheeks and gently massages a finger into his eager hole. Shutting the bathroom door, he coats the dildo in the cum on the counter and affixes the dildo to the full length mirror attached to the bathroom door. Looking at it glistening, Thomas almost falls to his knees to suck, but turns around and bends over.

Pressing the tip of the dildo against his hole, Thomas takes a deep breath before leaning his weight back. A breathy gasp escapes as the dildos head presses in and he feels his ass being penetrated for the first time by something that wasn't a curious finger of his. He holds it there while taking a few deep breaths before he then begins to slide further down until all 5 and a half inches of insertable dildo is inside of him and the silicone testicles press against his perineum.

Thomas feels like his insides are so full like he had accidentally purchased the pink behemoth instead of the meager sized dildo currently residing inside him. As he begins to slide off the dildo he stops as the crest of the head remains inside before sliding it back in full.

Taking it slow for a while, the pace starts to quicken and comes to a head with Thomas slamming all his weight back trying to make the dildo reach further depths as he lets out a growl. This slamming pace continues for a couple of minutes with Thomas making all sorts of guttural noises with a few feminine moans interspersed. His penis is flinging pre-cum all over the floor, but he cannot feel himself getting any closer to orgasm no matter how he positions himself.

In a frenzy, he pulls himself off the dildo with a noticeable plop noise. Turning around, he quickly takes it off the mirror and washes it off before reapplying as much of the cum that is now drying on the counter and mirror.

Freshly coated, Thomas reattaches the dildo to the mirror and gets onto his knees ignoring the road rash received less than an hour ago. He leans forward and tries to take the full length and quickly gags as it only gets halfway into his mouth. Not letting that stop him, he just bobs on the first half while using his hand to stroke it in a futile effort to make it cum while his other hand furiously manipulates his own penis. Less than 10 seconds go by before he cums again letting out a muffled groan around the dildo before falling back and laying on the bathroom floor panting heavily.

Catching his breath, he licks up any mess he made before gathering up the butt plug and ky jelly and taking them into the shower. He takes his time and even though the butt plug was barely wider than the dildo, it still felt considerably bigger making Thomas jump and nearly fall in the shower when it popped into place. Thomas felt full, but at the same time making him feel a sense of completeness.

Washing up, Thomas left the plug in until he got up the next morning. Going to the bathroom, he can feel his hole aching and straining around the invader. Removing the plug, there was a sense of relief, but now also one of emptiness. As he looked in the mirror, he thought of the words the employee said, "everyone starts somewhere," and knew this was his starting point.

------------------

Still maintaining a public male appearance, but underneath and when alone, a lot began to change. Thomas began shaving his whole body, instead of just his face, like he used to during swim season. He started focusing his workouts on his butt and thighs, and only doing upper body to maintain tone.

The workouts really gave Thomas an adorably sexy bubblebutt. Combined with a couple years of practice in steeper and steeper heels, Thomas loved how shapely his legs had become. To the point that he wore leggings whenever possible and would stare at the reflection admiring how far things had progressed since the incident at the adult shop.

At this point Hannah and Thomas had grown into a boring routine. On the surface, everyone thought that they had a perfectly happy marriage, but underneath they barely did anything together. They hung out in the living room together when they were both home, and would go out together if they went to a family gathering or party with Hannah's friends, but he only would go if it was expected of him to make an appearance.

They had mostly stopped talking to each other except for small daily pleasantries that felt more robotic than anything else. After another year of robotic routines, Thomas had moved into what was meant to be the kids rooms on the other side of the house. He had said it was because Hannah got home late and he needed to be asleep to get up for work, but it was mostly because he wanted a place to hide all his stuff he had started acquiring and could stay up late watching hypnos and reading stories about feminization.

His closet was now 50% masculine clothes and 50% feminine clothes. Almost all the female clothes were in suit bags which made it easy to cover as it looked like work clothes as a glance. The rest were tucked away in the dresser and shoes were in boxes. Also in the boxes of shoes, Thomas, now going by the name Sammy online and in his head while wearing clothes, had quite an impressive collection of adult items.

The first dildo and butt plug he bought that night were still a part of the collection, but mostly kept for nostalgia. The dildoes ranged in all sizes from very narrow but extremely long, to moderate in length (10 inches by Sammy's standards), and a number of them were over 3 inches in diameter. There was also an assortment of plugs which includes a number of hollows, prostate massagers, and some behemoths that Thomas is amazed he has ever able to take even with a full weekend of stretching to achieve.

Thomas had tried to do hands free cumming, but no matter how long he tried to stimulate his prostate, all he could get was some extra pre cum and maybe a spot of actual cum, but never a proper orgasm. This never bothered him as it usually only took a couple of strokes to still bring about a mind blowing orgasm, but he did wish he could cum just from his ass someday.

Even with all these things that made Thomas very happy, he still felt incomplete. It was then that he actually went to a doctor. It took three visits for him to finally muster enough courage to bring up wanting to start HRT.

------------------

4 years after starting HRT, she no longer considered herself a guy, and in her mind, was always Sammy. She still maintained the facade of Thomas in public. Along with the shifting of her fat giving a more feminine appearance, the one thing that Sammy loved the most from her transformation was the development of her natural B cup breasts. Her nipples had turned from tiny dime nips to full quarter sized areolas with thick nipples that she loved to fondle and pinch to enhance her manual activities. Her breasts had grown large enough that it became required for her to wear a thick binder under her masculine clothes.

Along with the breast growth, and figure changing, she loved how smooth her body had become. Aside from the hair on top of her head and eyebrows that even a guy would say were on fleek, Sammy got tired of maintaining a hairless body to the point that she got electrolysis to have any spot that produced a modicum of hair permanently removed. The hair on her head though She had grown out until it was shoulder length. She usually kept it up in a messy "man-bun." Hannah hated it but played it off as Thomas just trying to be hip.

------------------

Hannah noticed a lot of changes in Sammy, though she still only knew her as Thomas, like how she was looking more hippy and had developed an ass even she was jealous of. She could tell Sammy's skin was also smoother and softer and her lips, although relatively full before, were more lucious and kind of pouty.

Combined with changes over the span of a decade and Hannah just wilfully overlooking obvious signs she would say were made of flashing neon lights if any of her psych patients mentioned such changes. Hannah just could not bring herself to see Thomas any differently. She just saw Sammy as Thomas like when they first got married. If she looked at pictures of younger Thomas and compared them to Sammy, she would just think that the change was because of aging combined with working out and a big diet change that seemed to have a heavy reliance on soy they began 5 years ago.

The one thing Hannah did notice that nagged at her was how lonely she had become. She was usually trying to set up girls nights with her friends. These nights out would usually consist of her gossiping with friends and drinking a lot. They even started a game seeing who could get the most free drinks. Hannah had a considerable lead on her friends, but they always joked that she was cheating because her breasts gave her an unfair advantage.

She also started letting herself get consumed by work. Taking any opportunity to do something that meant she did not have to go home. This meant working long hours all week and then starting to attend every convention possible she could fit into her schedule.

During one of these conventions she had just taken a class about spotting signs of a struggling marriage and how to help. All the signs they talked about, with the exception of mental or physical abuse, could easily be applied to hers. While taking shots and actually taking a deep look at her marriage, she was just on the precipice of a yureka moment when she got interrupted by an acquaintance she often saw at these conventions.

Jim was an okay looking guy, 5'9", thinning hair, "dad bod", and even though he was 35, she often thought looked like he was in his 40s. With the few drinks she already had, she began telling Jim about how her life had seemed to show such promise, and over the course of about 5 years. Then about her marriage and how it just seemed to be spiralling slowly downward at the worst or being stagnant at the best.

After hearing this and a few rounds of beers, Jim saw her sway a bit and so suggested they continue this conversation in his room to avoid making a scene in public.

Hannah sat on the bed while Jim sat on the couch. He seemed was very attentive, but after the third drink, he moved over to the bed as well and would sit closer every time he would grab Hannah another beer.

Handing Hannah the final beer of the six pack while he still nursed his first, he sat so his knee and calf were pressed against Hannahs. She paused after taking a big drink and just looked at his leg touching hers. Jim held his breath thinking that he had moved too far, but as he was about to move, Hannah began talking again.

Slurring now, she started going off on how she had an extremely high sex drive, but had not had sex in years. She started laughing as she said that she had managed to burn out her magic wand, but the laughter turned into tears as she finished her beer. Jim saw his opportunity and embraced Hannah and planted his mouth over hers forcing his tongue into her mouth as if it was trying to find cavities.

Combined with her inebriation and the feeling of someone else's lips on hers made her realize how starved for personal affection she was. On top of his slobbery kissing, Jim's hands frantically groped and rubbed all over like he was trying to give her a super fast body massage. His movements were all over the place that Hannah had a hard time maintaining a kiss and as she tried to pull away Jim stood up causing the very tipsy Hannah to slide off the side of the bed.

Hannah laid back on the floor laughing and feeling the room spin. As she sat up and adjusted her shirt from being tousled and untucked by Jim, she looked up and saw a girthy cock swaying just 5 feet in front of her face. Hannahs first thought was not about the cock, but trying to figure out how Jim got his clothes off so fast and giggled at the idea that they were tear-away like a stripper would wear. As he stood there with his hands on his hips like he was some naked superhero and moving his hips back and forth she thought that his cock would make Sammy's look so pathetic in comparison.

Not that it was hard for someone to have a bigger dick than Sammy, but Hannah had never had one in such close proximity to her like this and she just looked at it in awe. As Jim stepped forward, her hand reached out without thinking and was surprised by how it felt. Sammy, when hard, was like a solid piece of metal, a tiny piece of metal, but still very firm and rigid. Jim on the other hand, maybe because of his much larger size, still felt almost soft around with a semi firm core so it wasn't actually limp.

Still in awe as her hand slowly stroked the large cock, her mouth was agape watching his foreskin slide back and forth over the glistening head as she had never seen an uncut cock in person before. Jim took her open mouth as an opportunity and grabbed her head and forced his cock into her mouth. Never having something slide into her mouth bigger than a popsicle, the feeling of his cock filling her mouth was a shock. He had barely inserted 3 inches and she started to gag on it. This made him laugh as he pulled out and she caught her breath.

"Wow, I barely got my head in. Thought by the way you reach out to it you were ready for some big dicking. Guess I am just a bit too much for ya."

Feeling insulted, she scoffed and smacked his hands away as she repositioned onto her knees then grabbed his well cushioned hips and dove down on his cock. Since it wasn't just being forcibly shoved in, she was able to take more than half without gagging which she thought was really good as she never sucked on anything close to this size, let alone a cock. Hannah continued to bob on Jim's cock for a while before she felt his hand hold her head in place and began thrusting quickly. After a few quick thrusts she felt it spasm and unload on her tongue.

Whenever she had blown Thomas, he always had large loads, but the taste was good actually, a little salty and bitter, a noticeable sweetness, and a texture like a thick but melted shake. This load on the other hand was much smaller, felt a lot thicker to the point of being like gelatin and was almost nothing but bitter. The combination of the rancid thick load, all the alcohol, and him trying to thrust deeper while cumming made Hannah shove him back where he landed on the couch with a thud. As she coughed and got a whiff of the bad smelling cum, she began to get queasy. She came to her senses a bit more and his wilting cock with a long shriveled foreskin made Hannah throw up with the majority of it landing on the crotch of Jim.

Hannah ran over to the bathroom and proceeded to throw up a couple more times. This sobered her up enough to really bring into focus what she was doing and it made her feel horrible. It wasn't entirely cheating on Sammy that made her feel bad, but that she ended up cheating with Jim that really made her feel sick and how he managed to manipulate her.

Just as Hannah was coming out of the bathroom, she saw Jim using the comforter to wipe his crotch off and muttering, "fucking bitch, can't even suck my glorious cock proper, then fucking pukes all over me as I gift her with my cum. No wonder her husband stopped..fucking...her..."

These last words were spoken just as he saw Hannah, but more importantly saw her full of rage coming towards him. He could have sworn she grew even taller and her eyes were glowing red before his vision went white and the most searing pain coursed through his body as Hannah's foot lifted him into the air via a kick to the balls.

His body crumpled to the ground where Jim laid on his side in the fetal position with his hands cupping his crotch. As Hannah grabbed her stuff she heard a retching noise then the sound of Jim throwing up just missing her shoes. Hannah went into the bathroom and used the complimentary mouthwash provided by the hotel that merely masked the gross taste of his cum that still lingered stronger than the vomit and alcohol. As she walked out of the room she looked back at Jim seeing his face still twisted in pain looking like he was screaming but with no sound coming out. She laughed as she closed the door putting the Do Not Disturb sign on the door.

------------------

A couple of months after Hannah returned, she announced that she would be gone for 2 weeks as a keynote speaker at a convention. Sammy saw an opportunity, and knew that she would finally take the step that she had been craving for years but was always too scared to actually take, hookup with a guy, but more importantly, drain them of all their cum.

Hannah spent the next week prepping for her trip and getting all of her things together, while Sammy tried to act like everything was normal even though underneath her penis was constantly leaking just thinking of the coming weekend.

As Saturday rolled around, Sammy just glued herself to the living room to distract herself until Hannah left.

"Thomas, I am off to the airport," Hannah said from the foyer.

Sammy did not register her comment.

"Could you help me with my bag?" Hannah waited 30 seconds before adding, "Thomas!"

This drew her attention completely not thinking she was talking to her.

"Oh sorry, I was in a different world, um yeah, I can help."

They walked to the cab and as the trunk was opened, Sammy lifted the bag eliciting a feminine grunt.

Hannah took a long look at Sammy before drawing her in for a hug.

The hug surprised Sammy as she could not think of the last time they had embraced each other. Even more surprising was Hannah planting a big kiss. Like the hug, Sammy could not remember a time they had kisses since she started HRT, but her lips still felt very familiar, and the softness provoked an involuntary moan from Sammy.

The kiss lingered for a bit before Hannah pulled back. She looked at Sammy who still had her eyes closed and smirked at her almost dreamy expression before saying, "Thomas, I just want you to know that I love you. Be good to yourself." Hannah paused for a second seeing Sammy open her eyes before adding, "I will return in 2 weeks."

Sammy was still feeling the kiss on her lips before she could respond and Hannah was already in the car and closing the door.

Watching the car pull away, Sammy's mind went a little frazzled and her penis stirred. Feeling a touch of wetness spread through the satin material of her panties, it made Sammy's mind go back to the idea she had been planning since she heard Hannah say she would be gone for 2 weeks and was already heading back into the house as the cab turned the corner.

------------------

Sammy had her closet open and was pulling out her large enema bag. While she let the water run to warm up, she grabbed her laptop and set it up on a small table in front of the toilet.

taodie
taodie
40 Followers
12