Sammy CS Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving herself a handful of enemas, savoring the full feeling, she made sure her vpn and encrypted browser was working before checking out the local hookup forums she had been frequenting.

Most of the posts she recognized, a lot from people looking for a huge dick to fill them, and very few tops looking. So she decided to make a post herself.

"Sammy Cum Slut looking for big loads to fill her up!

Age, race, body type, or cock size are not what I am after, but if you can shoot massive loads and want to fill this cum slut, then I will be down on my knees for you. It can be a blow and go, but open to more if we click and may be open to you filling my other end as well ;-)

The only thing I ask besides being a big shooter is a clean bill of health. I have attached my last test, done a week ago, and you can see I am clean, so I would expect the same from you."

Along with her STD test she received during her last doctor's visit showing all clean, she attached a handful of pictures showing her in a slutty maid outfit bound and gagged, taking a large dildo in her mouth and ass, and the final with her mouth filled with cum.

As she hit enter and posted it Sammy gave herself a full 4 quart enema. Letting it slowly fill her, she held it for 20 minutes with a large butt plug as she waddled around the house and got her makeup kit ready.

As a large cramp faded, she began expelling the now clear liquid. She checked her email, sammycumslut69@gmail.com, and saw she already had 20 responses. Most of them were douchey guys saying they would give her all the cock she wanted but no pictures, some just said nice tits, but ultimately none were even worth responding to.

45 minutes later and feeling fully flushed out, a response came in from a guy calling himself Master Richard.

"cs,

Saw your ad and have to say you show a lot of potential. I am currently staying at the Executive Suites downtown and would like to extend an invitation for you to join me this evening at 5.

If you are looking to be filled with cum, I daresay you should not pass up this offer. See the attached images below. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Your Cum Master,

~ Richard"

The images attached showed a man who looked to be in his 30s. One was him in a nice looking suit smiling. The second showed him with his cock buried into a cute sissy girl's mouth letting you see his figure was decent and that he had a well groomed but hairy body. His cock looked rather girthy by the way the girl's mouth was extended around it. The third image showed a document detailing a clean bill of health dated 2 days ago. The last attached image was of him holding a glass full of cum and the file name was can-shoot-this-multiple-times-a-night.png

Sammy looked at the glass thinking that she could maybe do that over the course of many weeks, probably a month, but in one shot and multiple times!? Her penis started straining and getting as hard as it could after years of hormone therapy leaving it mostly limp even when she is fully aroused.

She quickly ran to her closet and started pulling out an outfit. She chose a black lace bra, thong, garter, and stocking set. Then grabbed a suit bag and unzipped it revealing a long satin purple dress with frills on the bottom, plunging neck, and puffy short sleeves. Finally she grabbed a pair of 5 inch black stilettos.

Happy with her selection she realized that she had not responded and quickly grabbed her laptop.

"Greetings Master Richard,

I would be delighted to join you this evening at the Executive Suites.

I eagerly look forward to hearing back.

Your future cum receptacle,

Sammy CS."

Sammy was beyond excited, and saw that it was 2, so it gave her more than enough time to finish getting ready. Checking that the hotel was about 30 minutes away, she scheduled a rideshare to pick her up at 4:15 just in case there is traffic.

Feeling frazzled now, she ran to the shower before turning back to grab a couple of dildos. She looks through her collection trying to find something that will open her up, but not stretch her out and chose a 10 inch long 2 inch wide dildo. Also wanting to have some depth play fun in the shower and while getting ready she grabs a 24inch long soft body with a firm 2 inch wide base plug.

Getting the shower nice and warm, Sammy places the plug on the ground and then sticks the dildo halfway up the wall protruding out making Sammy almost get on her knees like it was a visitor at a gloryhole. Smiling, she shakes the idea from her head and uses the soap dispenser she installed a couple years ago but filled with lube. She applies a generous amount to the long and even more unruly plug as it gets slick with lube.

Taking her time letting it slide deep in, she squats down slowly feeling her ass and thighs burn as the long snake makes it way up and deep into her. Letting her butt touch the tile feeling the widest part nestle in, Sammy removes the suction off the ground. Standing back up, a giggle escapes her lips as the plug squirms slightly inside adjusting to various curves it is nestled in.

While washing her hair and lathering flowery scented body wash all over, she still gives her body a rub over to make sure all things are smooth even though she has had a hairless body for over a year now. Satisfied and feeling clean, she applies conditioner to her hair and while letting it sit she grabs a kneeling pad and gets in front of the dildo on the wall. Liking it up and down the shaft trying to coat it as well as possible before just taking it all the way until her nose touches the wall feeling the silicone balls pressing into her chin.

It took Sammy a lot of practice to hold a dildo in her throat. She did not have much of a gag reflex to begin with, but holding a cock in her throat took a lot more focus then just letting it bob in and out of her throat. Now it is close to second nature, and the idea of a real cock pulsing with cum just got her even more excited.

After holding the dildo down a handful of times Sammy was happy being able to hold it for a minute before panic made her pull off to breath. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she finishes up with her hair and jumps out of the shower. Looking at the clock, seeing it was past 3, Sammy panicked a little not sure if she would have enough time to finish getting everything together.

Going into the room she saw her laptop on the bed and was surprised to see another message from Richard.

"cs,

A note on your clothes. While I love the classic pink "I fell into a chemical vat of Hello Kitty cross-fucked with Lisa Frank" and adorned with more ruffles than a bag of potato chips sissy look, I would kindly ask you to go for a more subdued attire.

When you get here, speak with the concierge. Let him know you are here to see Richard and he will take care of the rest.

One more thing, I would say if you have not eaten yet, maybe hold off until you get here, because I would hate for you to get full before I am done filling you.

Your Master,

~ Richard"

Sammy felt slightly attacked by the sissy attire comment, but she did look at the pictures she posted and could see the point he was making. Looking at the purple dress, she hated doing it as she loved the dress, but she decided to break out the little black dress. It was a cute high-low affair that had off the shoulder straps and a neckline that made even Sammy's adorable cute but still small for her size cleavage look fantastic. Happy her underwear and shoe choices would still work, she went about doing her makeup and hair.

Wanting to keep it simple and functional for potentially a lot of action, Sammy went with a high and tight ponytail. As for her makeup, she went with a purple smokey eye, a bit of contouring to enhance the cheekbones, a little eyebrow pencil to even things out. Sammy was happy that thick eyebrows were popular as it meant she did not have not have to do much with them but trim usually and then topping it off with a dark plum lipstick.

Realizing a bra no longer required she looks over at the dress and panties and tries to figure out if she should wear a chastity cage or not. The hormones had made her already small penis even smaller, and even though she could, and did often, masturbate it never got fully hard anymore. Sammy decided it would be more fun and show she is just there to serve Richard and just be a receptacle of cum so she grabbed her small pink chastity cage that also gave her a smoother front.

With time not on her side anymore, Sammy still sat on the bed and took her time sliding up her stocking. The way they felt against her legs was still a sensation she reveled in. Next came the garter, and then the thong over them as she would rather have the panties easily taken off instead of having to slide them to the side. Next she slid the dress over her head and zipped it up.

As Sammy slides her heels on she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She thinks back to how far she has come and even though Thomas can still be seen in parts, Sammy is very satisfied seeing herself standing out more.

Looking down at the clock, Sammy sees a message that her ride will be there in 5 minutes. She quickly grabs her essentials and puts them in her clutch purse, a prepaid phone, $150 cash, a fake ID with her name in case she gets carded, a leather choker with the words CUM SLUT spelled out in rhinestones, and an extra large tunnel plug. The plug has become one of Sammy's favorite toys as it is very wide so if something is less than 2 inches wide they may not even feel the sides of the plug, but it also has a one way valve built in that had Sammy even more excited about tonight. It meant that her hole would be open for a good fucking, but after Richard had left his deposit, he can withdraw safely, but his cum will remain deep within her. She felt it would be good to switch plugs now, but didn't want to be late so she just tucked it into her purse and made her way outside.

To Be Continued

12