Sammy CS Pt. 04

Story Info
Sammy heads to meet Richard, but is she ready for him?
4.3k words
4.6
3.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taodie
taodie
41 Followers

Part 3 in my profile.

***

After stepping out the front door and locking it, it's not until Sammy is just about to the curb that she realizes this is the first time she has truly been in public fully dressed. She had gone out plenty of times in androgynous clothes without any binder and minimal makeup knowing she would be seen as a woman, but never fully dressed like she was now. Especially not in stilettos or a dress that actually showed her cleavage.

Sammy instantly became super self conscious about how she looked and had flashes of her night in the ill fitting dress so many years ago. Thinking she was just another boy in a dress again and thinking she looked like college masculine Thomas made Sammy begin to have second thoughts about continuing on.

Just as Sammy was about to turn around she is startled by her neighbor walking around the corner with his dog. Before she can react, they had made eye contact and he waved enthusiastically.

Doug was her direct neighbor, an older man who Sammy couldn't remember if he was divorced or widowed. Sammy/Thomas never had any problems with him since they moved in. Doug barely spoke more than the obligatory 'hello' or on a talkative day might ask 'how are you?' and moving on before getting an answer.

Hannah on the other hand did not have much if anything nice to say about Doug. He was never vulgar or outright rude, but she would call him a lecherous old horn dog more often than use his real name. Often accusing him of just staring at her chest even in the most modest of clothes and would always seem to be outside when she got home to "help" bring in groceries or whatever and while helping his hands would just happen to find themselves grazing against her body.

Sammy must have looked like a deer in headlights before fumbling in her purse to grab her phone to see if there was another update about her ride. The app said 'On their way!' with a picture of a slumpy white guy named Derek saying they drive a black 2010 Cadillac CTS-V. As Sammy looked up from her phone Doug was stopped in front of her not trying to hide he was looking her up and down or just very bad at hiding it.

"HOWDY! Well I'll be, my guess is that you must be related to Hanners, being so tall and gorgeous, or perhaps maybe you are related to, to...," Doug trailed off as he seemed to lose himself looking at Sammy's exposed cleavage.

Sammy laughs as she knows Hannah despises the use of Hanners, also that he doesn't even know her dead name after more than a decade of living next to each other. "Thomas, and I am related to Thomas, his twin actually. I am visiting for a while, thinking of moving here full...," Sammy stops talking as Doug just sits there fake nodding to all she had said but his eyes never went above her collar bone.

"Thomas is actually being held against his will inside the house and I am going to sell all his things and then I will train him as a sissy and find an eccentric billionaire to sell him as their sex slave," Sammy says this with a big smile wondering if he is even listening and his eyes darted up for a second when she said sex slave.

"Oh, y-yeah, Thomas is a good man, doesn't go out much."

Doug jumps as a beat-up looking black Cadillac honks its horn. He quickly shuffles away and up his driveway as the car comes to a stop. Heblooked over his should to scowl at tue driver but quickly turns around when he sees Derek staring right back at him.

"Sammy?" Derek says as he steps out of the car wearing a tight black long sleeve athletic shirt that shows off his large strong arms with an equally looking strong chest. It also accentuated that he had quite a beer gut that hung over the top of his cargo shorts and jiggled as he moved to open the back door for Sammy.

"That would be me."

"I'm your driver, Derek, I'll be takin' you to the," Derek pauses as he looks at his phone, "the Executive Suites tonight, should be able to get ya there in 'bout 30 minutes."

Derek opens the door for Sammy. It is at this moment she realized that she had never tried to enter a car while dressed like this, let alone with someone right next to her. As she pauses and thinks, Derek interrupts, "Is everything' okay?"

"Oh, just, sorry, feeling a bit anxious right now sorry, could you lend me a hand?" Sammy says while holding her hand up which Derek takes.

Sammy uses Derek's assistance to try and get in as elegantly as she can, but still leans down giving him a perfect view down her dress. As her butt finds the seat, she remembers that there is a long silicone plug still buried deep and it makes her chastised member twitch and her face go flush. She then lifts her feet in trying to keep her legs closed as much as she can. She watches Derek after he shuts the door and makes his way around the rear of the car to his door and gets in.

Turning on the car, Derek uses Sammy's driveway to turn around and heads back the way he entered. Just as he is about to leave the neighborhood he asks, "was that old man bothrin' you?"

"Oh him, no, he is just my, my brother's neighbor. My wi...uh sister-in-law says he can be a bit of a creep, but no, he was just saying hi."

"Oh okay, just makin' sure, it kinda looked like he may have been, mind my language, like a pervert. I mean I honked to let you know I was your driver, but also because of what I saw, and when he jumped and hurried away, I coulda sworn he was rubbing his pants and looked quite unhappy I disturbed him."

"Oh wow, no, I mean I did not see that happening, but it would be in line with what my sister-in-law has said about him."

"Well as long as he did not get handsy with you or say anything nasty, guess he was just takin' in the looks of a very beautiful woman for use later..oh sorry, guess sayin' that makes me jus' like that old man."

Sammy blushes at being called beautiful, but even more so at the idea that Jim would go home and masturbate to her. "Oh, um, well, I mean, if it makes him happy and he doesn't hurt anyone..."

"Well if he is imagining you, you may cause him to hav'a heart attack, " Derek says letting out a guffaw.

Sammy laughs at the idea.

"So the Executive Suites eh? I 'member going there my freshman year of college. May be hard to believe, but I, once upon a time, was nominated to be part of the All 'merican Football Team," He says this giving his stomach a slap and laughing. "Course that was a long time ago, but me and some buddies got a room there to celebrate my nomination. It is a really nice place."

"I am excited. A, uh, friend of mine is in town at the same time as me, and their company set them up there while in town, so we are going to meet up."

"Oooo, nice, hopefully not just a broom closet with the privilege of having the hotel's name attached to it," he says again laughing. "I know I would want to show off to a lovely lady by sayin' I was staying there."

Sammy looks at Derek and thinks that he must know she is going there for sex, even though he is not wrong, is it that obvious? As she ponders this she sees that Derek seems to be peering into the rear-view to look at her then looking at the road.

"No mind me miss, sometimes I have no filter, sure your friend is upstanding and not like that. To change subjects, I had a question, judging by your height and build, I assume you played sports. Let me guess, volleyball?"

Sammy laughs before adding, "oh, no, actually I was a swimmer, my wif...my wa....water was more of my thing. Never felt comfortable on the court or on sand." Sammy cannot believe how she fumbled that and the look of confusion on Derek's face shows he noticed it as well.

"Oh, um, yeah. Well I guess height is also a good advantage for the water." Derek goes silent for a beat before adding, "with beautiful long legs like yours, I bet you are already halfway across the pool by jus' jumping in."

They continued to make small talk about her being in town, wanting to get out more, and visiting in the future.

"Well if I was you, I would be out at the clubs. Sure you haven't paid for a drink ever, well except maybe by," Derek trails off and Sammy looks out the window and see a large illuminated sign with Executive Suites lighting up the darkening dusky sky.

Pulling up in the front drive, it seems rather empty, but Sammy just chalks it up to being a week night instead of the weekend. After coming to a stop, Derek got out and opened the door for her, Sammy caught him eyeing her up while getting out.

As he shuts the door, Derek hands her a business card saying, "This is not me propositioning you are anythang, but you are very beautiful an' I jus' wanna to give you my personal number, to, I don't know, maybe meet up another time." Derek looks embarrassed before blurting out, "I mean if you need a ride or something. Please, give me a call anytime if you need some help."

As Sammy sees him blush, she grabs his hand to shake it and notices that it is even larger than her hands. This makes her feel weak in the knees a bit, but shakes the thought away before saying, "again, thank you, for everything, 5 stars all around, and I will definitely give you a call in the future."

He thanks her for being a great passenger and as he opens the car door, he looks back at Sammy and gives her an obvious look up and down while whistling before saying, "yo friends lucky, have a great time."

As the car pulled away, Sammy was a couple of shades redder. Feeling embarrassed but also emboldened by Derek's words, she walked through the automatic doors with her head held high.

Without knowing where she was going, Sammy made her way across the room feeling like she was a boss. The lobby is near silent and her heels reverberate throughout adding even more to the stoic badass feeling of going to get some cock and cum until as voice breaks through.

"Excuse me miss, MISS," a voice carries a strong tone making Sammy stop quickly and think she is being reprimanded by a teacher. As she looks around she sees the concierge waving their hand to get her attention.

His voice now softer but still carrying a stern tone, "I pride myself on knowing all of our guests, and I know I would have remembered such a beautiful face like yours. So I do not mean to be rude, but are you here visiting someone?"

"O-oh, y-yes, sorry, my mind was just...sorry." Sammy looks down feeling ashamed. Gathering her thoughts she takes a deep breath and sees the man in front of her looking very stoic before continuing. "I understand you just want to maintain a safe environment for all your guests. I am here visiting a friend, his name is Richard, I do not have a room number, but he did say you would be able to help me. I swear, I would lose my head if it weren't attached." Sammy adds the last part weakly, chuckling at her bad joke and feeling silly because she was actually thinking about what the driver said and thinking that if he cleaned up, he could be quite attractive and then the cock and cum that is awaiting her upstairs.

The concierge smirks at her bad joke to be nice before looking at his tablet, then after a minute of tapping and looking between the tablet and Sammy a few times he says, "a quick question, just for verification and safety of our guests, what is your name?"

"Oh, uh, it's...Sammy," she says now feeling so self conscious that her voice squeaks a little.

"Very good, Mr. Richard has registered you as a guest for the evening. Here is a pass for the elevator to allow you access to his floor Miss Sammy," the concierge says as he places a card inside a paper sleeve before handing it over to Sammy.

Sammy looks at the card tucked in the paper sleeve and sees 1001-R with a heart around CS then Sammy written in parenthesis. She knew the CS had to stand for cum slut, making her smile and turn red at the same time. Then she starts looking around unsure if the room number was for the 1st floor or the 10th and where the elevators were.

As if reading her thoughts, "the room is Ten-Zero-One R. That means he is in room 1 on the 10th floor of our residential suites. Residential suites can be accessed via the elevator behind me." His tone now became monotone as he added, "scan your card on the reader. Press 10, then when the doors open again you will find Richard's room down the hall on your left." His eyes scanned Sammy as if trying to perceive if she comprehended what he had said. Feeling satisfied, even though she still looked a bit bewildered, he continued, "if you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer them, if not, please enjoy your time here at the Executive Suites."

"Oh, yes, thank you very much," Sammy says, feeling a little talked down to, but being distracted by thinking about cocks and cum before did make her come off as quite ditzy.

Sammy walks to the elevator and is surprised to see just one. Seeing the ES logo with a little card diagram, she places the card still in the sleeve near it and a ding sounds as the doors open up. Entering the elevator, Sammy turns around to see the doors close, but is surprised when she doesn't see any buttons or anything. Looking behind, above, and below, she panics a little as there doesn't seem to be anything or even a way to get the doors to re-open.

After what feels like an eternity to Sammy, an arrow appears on the panel to the left of the doors pointing down to the ES logo embossed on the panel. Sammy presses her room card against the logo and hears another chipper ding before the elevator smoothly accelerates to what feels like a really fast speed.

Sammy thinks about how the concierge said residential suites, and this makes her wonder if Richard lives here, instead of just being a guest. Also realizing that unless the floors are extremely tall, she should have reached the 10th floor, but then came to a slow smooth stop.

The doors opened revealing a completely quiet hallway. Sammy only realized this as the doors opened and the previously unperceived muzak in the elevator stopped playing. Slowly walking out and down the hall Sammy felt uneven as her heels sank into the plush carpet. Seeing a bouquet of roses in a crystal vase attached to the wall, she laughed but stopped to smell the flowers. The light fragrance eased some of the tension that had been building up.

Just a bit further down, Sammy saw a door with 01 on a light next to a door. The point of no return was here, Sammy's stomach began to feel even more contorted then it already was being stuffed with 24 inches of silicone. She cracks her knuckles and adjusts her head making her neck crack as she stares intently at the door.

She raises her hand to knock but pauses. Just as she is thinking of running, the door opens with a man wearing a white robe with a red R embroidered on the left breast. He leans his left shoulder against the door jamb and swishes a wide short glass with ice half filled with a brown liquid. He is looking straight ahead at Sammy's chest as a smirk crosses his mouth and raises his head surprised at her height. Being 6'1" himself, he is not used to having to look up at women.

"Welcome, my tall slut, I am Richard. It is quite the pleasure to see you in person," He pauses to look her up and down slowly.

"Seeing the images you posted with cum on your face and big frilly dresses I knew you could pull off the sissy slut well, but I have to say, I am surprised to see such a beautiful woman in front of me." He takes a sip of his drink. "Some of the other occupants of this fine establishment here have complained about previous guests I had invited. I believe the term they used was "boys in dresses." So the concierge, who knows of my proclivities and someone I trust gets to have final say, you know, so that way this hotel is free from those sinful gays and trannys corrupting the youth," Richard says smiling with a wink.

Sammy is looking around nervously as he is saying this like the hallway is filled with people even though it is completely empty except for her.

"I do hope he did not treat you poorly. Ben has a tendency to talk down to people new to him, but he is very sweet and can help you get just about anything your little...well big heart so desires."

"Oh, well, I, finding your....he was fine," Sammy says, feeling timid and unsure how to act.

Richard steps aside with a big arm gesture half bowing using a bad accent of no real discernible region, "velcome, to zee Suite de Richard."

Stepping over the threshold, she heard her heels click on the black marble flooring making her happy to be on stable flooring again. As she looked around her mouth gaped. Sammy liked to believe she lived in what was a good neighborhood and had a very nice house, but this suite made Sammy feel like their house was a dump. It wasn't gaudy, but along with the sheer size of the living room in front of her and the fully equipped kitchen that looks like a restaurant chef would be jealous of, everything just seemed to exude an expensive feel to it, making her scared to touch anything.

"A bit of a power fetish I guess, but god I never get tired of seeing you sluts marvel as you are now, it makes me hard thinking of filling that gaped mouth."

Sammy heard this and felt herself get extremely excited and nervous. She collected her thoughts and turned to see Richard close the door and lock it. The sound of the bolt sliding in place made her stomach clench. As he turned around, he let his robe fall open revealing a well groomed but hairy body she recognized from the email. But what was not in the pictures was a small gut, not big but his picture showed someone more toned. He was very handsome and she assumed he was in his late 30s. His pictures focused more on his cock, which now looked even bigger in person. What the pictures completely failed to capture was the size of his balls. They looked like they would be painful if he walked too fast and Sammy's eyes started to glaze a bit, imagining the cum produced by them just waiting to be released.

"Haha, you are so beautiful, and that look of lust in your eyes. The look, from a real cum slut like yourself, when they see my cock and," using his one free hand to lift just one of his hefty balls, "these bad boys. Oh man, this is going fantastic, I like you already. So I will give you an out, you have seen my pictures, you have seen me in person. Looking at my balls you should realize the amount of cum shown wasn't photoshop or joke, and believe me when I say that there is a lot more than just one big load awaiting you. So you had better be ready for what is to...cum, haha, get it?" Richard laughs at his own joke for a bit eliciting a demure chuckle from Sammy.

"Haha, anyways, if you are not ready to take a lot, we will both be unhappy. Well, mostly you, I have no problem making a girl do a walk of shame drenched in cum. I just have to deal with Ben wagging his finger at me for needing to have the carpets in the hallway cleaned...again. So, are you ready to be a depraved cum slut for me or do you want to leave right now still clean and pretty?"

Sammy was at a loss of words, her mouth watering, she did the only thing she could think of and dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

"Now that is probably the best answer I have gotten to that question. I am a bit of a slut myself, but I just wanted to make sure you knew full well what you were in for and to give an out. You can always ask to leave at any time, but with a cock down your throat, it may be hard to speak up."

Sammy's mind went off on an adventure and began licking her lips daydreaming, causing Richard to laugh.

"Looks like you are ready, and as much as I want to get started," Richard says slowly stroking his cock, "do you want to use the restroom before we begin?"

Sammy's eyes still glazed a little looking at his cock again but the question was enough for her to realize her mind is also freaking out that she blurted out, "yes please."

taodie
taodie
41 Followers
12