Sammy CS Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well, you can use the master bathroom, the door to your right leads to the master bedroom, the bathroom is to the right."

Sammy stands up as gracefully as possible trying to act cool, but drops the facade with a pained look on her face as she bends over to rub her knees from falling onto the marble floor. Seeing Richard smile at this she stands up quickly, fixes her dress, and grabs her purse before heading down the hall feeling her heart pounding in her ears trying to remain as calm as possible.

The master bedroom is massive. The left wall is just windows looking out over the city. The bed is the focal point of the room. Sammy wonders why the massive mattress is on the ground? There are columns at each corner with smaller beams crossing near the top at the head and foot. 15 feet over the bed is a canopy.

Walking towards the bed she can hear her heels echoing a bit. The canopy is lined with mirrors. Leaning over the bed and looking up Sammy sees her face looking back. As she is looking at herself, Richard's face appears and Sammy realizes it is not mirrors but actually giant screens.

"Impressive isn't it, this bed is like a giant computer with a variety of functions. The mirror feature is so much fun, but you can appreciate it more later. The bathroom is just to your right."

Sammy stands upright like she just got caught taking a cookie before dinner and quickly moves to the bathroom.

She sets her purse on the counter and takes a minute to look in the mirror. She can see her face is bright red, and she fans herself trying to cool off but not ruin her makeup. Taking a deep breath, she starts smiling thinking about what is about to happen. She has no idea if she will just suck his cock a couple times, but she hopes he will fuck her at least once. She really has no idea what to expect except that he apparently has really large cum loads.

She takes another deep breath and dumps out the contents of her purse on the counter.

First thing she puts to the side is the CUM SLUT choker. She questions the wrist/ankle restraints with a new person, but also thinks how fun being bound and fucked is, so she puts them to the side. She looks at the tunnel plug and thinks about the silicone plug current in place. But not seeing anywhere to put it as her purse is too small, she leaves the current plug in place as a surprise if it goes that far. Looking over everything again, she just leaves out the restraints and choker and puts everything else back in the purse.

She puts on the ankle and wrist restraints making sure they won't come off but are not cutting off circulation, and then she puts on the choker. As Sammy again looks in the mirror staring at herself she thinks of the night Thomas ate his cum out of Hannah for the first time and how good it tasted and how life has changed so much since then.

She shakes the concept of Thomas out of her thoughts again and admires her appearance. Her dress accentuated by her cleavage, the restraints on her wrists and ankles, and seeing cum slut spelled out in shimmery jewels around her neck, she feels moisture in her panties from her clit leaking. Sammy grabs her purse and heads to the door. She pauses, takes a deep breath, and opens it walking into the bedroom.

To Be Continued


12