Sammy CS Pt. 05

Story Info
Will Richard be able to fulfil Sammy's dream?
4.2k words
4.22
2.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taodie
taodie
41 Followers

Part 4 in my profile.

***

The first thing Sammy notices is how dark the room has become. Instead of seeing out into the city, she assumes there are now large blackout curtains or something covering the windows. The only thing providing light is a pulsing purple hue emitting from the bed. The pulsing brings Sammy's attention to the ambient music being played by unperceived speakers. All of this gives the room an ethereal feel making Sammy feel like she just walked into a dream.

As Sammy's eyes adjust to the dimness, a voice comes on over the music, "SLUT, you have yet to earn the title of cum slut. Now, take off your dress. I want to see what I am working with." His tone changed from happy flaunting/flirty to dominating real quick and there was a sharp note to the way he said slut.

Sammy began to fumble, while processing his change in tone, and getting used to her new surroundings.

"If you are incapable of taking a simple order, you should just leave now. If you want to prove to me you can be the sissy cum slut you presented yourself as, take your dress off now."

This time Sammy did not hesitate. Moving quickly and putting her purse on a chair, she slides her dress off her shoulders and lets it glide over her body to the ground. Stepping out, she picks it up and drapes it over the back of the chair.

Moving back to the center of the room, her heels clicking against the floor seem to grow louder with every step. As her ears seem to burn, it becomes more apparent that she is now topless in a mostly strangers place.

Anxiously standing, Sammy feels her abdomen clench, reminding her of the large plug filling her up making her chastised penis stir and strain. This feeling seems strange since her penis so rarely gets hard on its own without a little blue pill to help it.

So many thoughts running through her mind and feeling the cool room against her skin Sammy feels more naked at that moment. Without thinking, her right hand grabs her left shoulder while her left hand crosses over to her right thigh in an attempt to cover her breasts and lace covered crotch.

--------------------------

Richard watches all this via a video feed on a tablet propped up on the counter in the kitchen. He takes a sip from his drink while zooming in with the night vision mode. A smile crosses his face as he sees that Sammy had put on wrist and ankle restraints of her own along with a choker.

Taking in the sight, he relishes in watching as he recognizes the unsure stance and presumes she has not done something like this before. He lets her stand there shifting her weight unsure looking around while he finishes his drink. With a gulp, he presses a button and says, "that is not how a SLUT carries themselves, show me that you actually want this to happen."

-----------------------------

Sammy takes a deep breath and tries to stand more confidently. Trying to find a position that feels comfortable, she just feels silly in all of them. She laughs out loud as she stands with her feet shoulder width apart and her hands on her hips as the image of her being some sort of transgender wonder woman comes to mind.

She moves over to the chair again and removes her heels. Even though she felt a chill previously, the cool marble floor through her stockings both calms her mind and causes goosebumps to roll up her body. As she shivers slightly at the sensation, she looks down and smiles as she sees her nipples fully erect and pointing forwards.

Looking around, she moves over towards the bed. She sees that there is a purple swirl effect on screen. As she climbs onto the bed and gets on all fours, she rests with her forearms on the bed to accentuate her ass in the air. Looking forward towards the door she opens her mouth wide and with her tongue out like she had in the kitchen.

Sammy jumps as Richard's voice comes over the speaker again, "mmmmm, nice. Now that is the slut I saw in your pictures. Open the side table on your left, in it you will find a blindfold. Then on top of the table you should see some earbuds. Put them on, lay on your back with your head off the end of the bed, and keep that cocksleeve of a mouth open."

Hearing her mouth be referred to as a cocksleeve made her chastised penis twitch as it released more precum making her wonder if she would start to drip through her panties. Smiling at the thought but not wanting to delay with a direct order Sammy looks over her left shoulder and sees the table.

She starts to stand, but decides to stay on all fours and crawls over to the table while staying on the bed. She fumbles in the dim purple light but manages to pull the drawer open which pulls the whole front of the table forward. A light inside brightens as she pulls it further out. Sammy is surprised to see the treasures illuminated before her.

Inside the much deeper than expected drawer are numerous restraints, hoods, masks, gags, medium to large butt plugs, a tunnel plug like hers but smaller, a silicone cock that she is sure is a cast of his but can't be certain, and several bottles of lube. She reaches down to grab a couple of items, remembering him saying just the blindfold. As she grabs the blindfold, she sees a blue light from the earbud case on top and grabs the ear buds before closing the drawer.

Putting the blindfold in her mouth she crawls over to the foot of the bed. Turning over and sitting with her back to the door, she puts in the headphones. The music over the speakers is completely silenced with soft rising and lowering tones coming through the earbuds.

She feels more focused and calm since arriving. She knows that she is just moments away from getting to experience a real man's cock for the first time ever. This thought makes her smile as she puts the blindfold over her eyes and lays back with her arms spread out and dangles her head off the edge and opens her mouth.

-----------------------

Richard grabs the tablet and moves into the living room while watching Sammy crawl on the bed. While pouring another drink, he switches camera feeds and sees her face get illuminated opening the drawer. The look on her face tells him so much. The way in which she reached for the dong he had made of his member while subtly licking her lips made his real cock get hard again.

Sitting on the couch, he turns on the TV with the same feed and watches as Sammy positions herself on the end of the bed. He reaches over to the tablet and selects ocean cock on music. To be streamed to the earbuds.

Putting his feet up on the table, he slowly strokes his cock while watching the screen seeing Sammy's chest slow rise and fall while they both listen to soothing sounds of an ocean waves with a faint voice track slowly repeating, "cock is good, cock is delicious, you want cock inside of you, you want to drown in cum from cock."

After 15 minutes and seeing Sammy's mouth begin to close, Richard is pretty sure she is falling asleep. He pulls up another menu on the tablet and raises a slider under bed height to 3 feet. On the TV he sees the bed slowly begin to raise up. He sets his now empty glass on the table, takes off his robe, and makes his way into the room.

------------------------

As she lays there blind and deaf to the world feeling her consciousness slip a bit as the sounds soothe but also makes her mouth water. Sammy is brought back to reality when a new scent invades her nostrils.

A clean smell mixed with a hint of musk. The smell instinctively makes her want to lick her lips and as she closes her mouth to do so, she feels something soft and warm touch her lips. She reopens her mouth and feels a large freshly shaved orb press against her lips.

Richard's balls are so big that one ball is big enough to fill her mouth. Sammy lets out a moan realizing what is being presented to her and begins licking and sucking his ball. Richard starts swaying them back and forth to allow her a chance to suck on both of them. She moves her hands to grab them but has them pushed away.

Sammy pouts when she feels Richard pulls his balls away from her mouth. She blindly licks at the air when she feels something being attached to her right and then left wrist restraints. Each arm is pulled up towards the top of the opposing columns to the point her shoulders and now raised a couple inches off the bed.

Now Sammy is not only blind, she is bound and unable to get away. The music changes to a faster thumping beat reminiscent of hearing music outside a club. Also the words she was sure she heard become more apparent and change pace with the faster beat.

Sammy feels entranced by the words thinking of the old hypno's she used to watch but is brought back again as she feels Richard's balls press against her nose with his shaft on her chin. She reaches out with her tongue to lick his shaft. She shifts her head as if slowly nodding yes so she can lick his entire 10 inch shaft.

With the underside of his cock well slobbered, Richard steps back so that his bulbous head is aiming at her awaiting mouth. She tries to reach forward but can barely close her lips around the tip of his head. She tries to create as much of a seal around whatever she can to try and suck it more in.

Sucking on dildos always felt great and Sammy would happily do this while just lying in bed at night, but the warm softness of a real cock is another level of deliciousness Sammy instantly fell in love with. As she maintains what little suction she can, the cock moves just a little bit closer. Now with most of his head in her mouth, she seals the suction with the crown of the head just outside of her lips and begins licking. As she gets her first taste of pre-cum, she lets out a deep moan and is finding the true nectar of the gods.

Feeling the vibration from Sammy's moan, Richard begins to thrust forward while Sammy wraps her lips tightly around his shaft, feeling it slide deeper and deeper. As his head reaches the entrance of her throat, it does not stop and keeps pushing with a slow steady force as it slides in with no resistance. Richard lets out a long guttural noise as he feels Sammy's throat wrap around his cock like a perfect cock sleeve.

She feels his pubic hair touch her chin and her nose pressing into his ball sac filling it with his clean musky scent. She knows she has a man's cock buried deep in her mouth and throat and again lets out a moan vibrating his cock making him moan as well.

He lets his cock remain in her throat with his balls covering her nose. After 30 seconds Sammy begins to struggle a little knowing she can't move away with her arms being pulled off the bed. After 60 seconds pass, her struggles are now frantic and her moaning turns more into a scream. Richard waits another 10 seconds watching her struggle to breathe before he withdrawals slowly and completely.

Gasping and coughing, Sammy tries to suck in all the air she can. As Sammy begins to catch her breath and begins taking deeper breaths, Richard times his thrust with a deep inhale before thrusting all the way again. This time he does not let it rest and begins to face fuck her mouth like it was nothing more than a wet hole. Sammy panics and pulls at her restraints. As she is about to start thrashing and kick her legs back at Richard, she thinks of swimming and breathing. She calms and begins to time her breaths with Richard's backstrokes and quickly develops a rhythm. Once the fear of no longer suffocating on his cock, Sammy is able to enjoy being a cock sleeve.

Richard smiles as Sammy begins to start moaning again as he was on the verge of pulling out but instead is impressed with how quickly she learned to breathe while deepthroating. His smile grows as he also sees the slight outline of a chastity device twitching a bit in her panties. Letting his hands slide down her body, he gives her nipples a little pinch feeling how stiff they already are. He pulls out a bit to let Sammy get a breath and then buries deep again while bending forward.

Relishing the feeling of his cock buried deep, Sammy flinches as she feels Richard's hairy chest press against her stomach and his hands slide further down her body. They teasingly caress her stomach making her giggle a bit before sliding under her panties.

Richard laughs when Sammy jumps as his hand easily finds the chastity cage and his hand envelopes her clit and balls. He gives them a little squeeze eliciting a little squeal from Sammy. His finger rubs the front of the cage where her clit is pressing hard against the restraint and is producing a copious amount of fluid he coats his finger in.

He leans back and withdraws his cock. As she takes some deep breaths, Richard puts his juice coated finger in Sammy's mouth who sucks it greedily.

He pulls his finger out and Sammy's mouth opens and closes like a fish trying to breathe as she searches for something to suck on. Richard walks back towards the door and picks up a device from a table and presses a button. The music and mantra cease and Sammy stops searching and feels completely alone, disoriented, but mostly craving more of Richard's cock.

She realizes that she has been tensed holding herself and relaxes, letting her head hang back as far as it will go. Taking deep breaths feeling the sensation of her throat tingling after having Richard's cock repeatedly forced in and out of it.

Richard removes the earbuds and blindfold seeing her makeup running as a tear begins to roll down her forehead leaving a little purple streak. He stands before her with his saliva coated erect cock inches from her face, "you are living up to and surpassing the expectations I had of you. You should feel pleased with yourself, but do not worry, the night is only beginning, there is still plenty to cum." Richard laughs, "oh man, that was bad, makes me feel like a Bond villain saying that with a beautiful woman bound in front me...No Mrs. Bond, I expect you to, suck this cock!"

Sammy chuckles at the bad pun and impression, but blushes at him calling her beautiful.

Sammy thinks about the throat fucking more and his compliment, but seeing his cock glisten in front of her dangling head she says, "thank you sir, please use me as you want, and reward me with your cum if you think I have done a satisfactory job."

Richard grins, and lowers the restraints and releases her wrists from the columns and sits Sammy up and gives her a glass of water. It has now been at least 12 hours since she last ate anything, and the cool liquid hitting her stomach makes her realize how hungry she is as a low grumble can be heard making her blush a little.

Richard takes the glass and grabs Sammy's hand guiding her off the bed. Taking a few steps around the bed, Richard positions her in front of the bed facing away. He walks away to set the glass on a table.

Sammy watches Rishard walk away and admires his physique. Even though he looks softer than shown in the images sent, it is obvious he works out at least some. His ass is nicely toned and round, reminding her of Hannah's a little. Before the thought of Hannah can go any deeper, Richard turns around and his thick cock still hard makes the extremely horny Sammy's mouth water while her hands cover her clit as it twitches trying to get hard.

Richard's hand reaches out and raises Sammy's chin till her eyes meet his. Richard looks into the dark green eyes of Sammy while his other hand grabs her crotch and begins to slow massage the moist panties. Richard doesn't blink and Sammy tries her hardest to maintain eye contact but her knees keep getting weak.

Barely able to think straight, Sammy is brought back as she feels Richards hand stop its manipulation of her caged member. As she is about to protest, she sees Richard has the blindfold in his hands again. The last thing Sammy sees is his big smile as he once again inhibits her vision.

Sammy feels his hands grip her panties and lowers them to the floor. She was just bound to a bed, blind, and unable to hear the outside world over the mantra of the cum slut by a man she just met. Someone who nearly made her pass out because of his cock in her throat before fucking it like a wet hole. Yet right now Sammy felt more vulnerable.

Sammy then feels Richards hands inspecting her balls and encased clit. He spends a lot of time moving the cage in all directions while also weighing and shuffling her balls in his hands. Doing this, her clit juice is getting all over his hands. She tries to stand as still as possible but her knees buckle slightly a couple of times and she tries to muffle grunts and moans rather un-effectively.

"I have met numerous self ordained cum sluts, many just like the term for their mental fantasies and postings online, fewer are willing to put in the effort to actually go out and get their reward, but you are a rare cum slut who seems genuinely aroused from just sucking a cock. Your...clit just seems like it cannot get enough." He wipes his hands and the chastity cage with Sammy's panties. He then holds the panties over her clit and massages her crotch again to get even more juice out.

He stops and she feels his hand on her shoulder and even without pushing Sammy starts to get down on her knees. As they touch the floor she is glad they are resting on a pillow. She instinctively opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue ready to suck his cock but Richard says, "not yet my greedy cum slut but keep that hole open." She does as instructed.

Richard goes to the side table and comes back with a large ring gag mask. He places the chin strap then inserts the rubber coated ring into her mouth. As he is buckling the mask over her head, tightening the buckles forcing the ring further into her mouth. Sammy can feel something resting on her forehead and before she can think what it is, Richard grabs it and slides the nose hook into place.

"My cum slut is now an adorable cum piggy, can you give me an oink?"

"Onk onk onk" Sammy tries her best to oink with the large ring prying her mouth open and just seems more successful in drooling as she feels saliva roll down her chin and plop on her breast.

"That's a good cum piggy." He stuffs the panties into her open mouth and she can taste her juice soaked into them. He grabs each wrist attaching cables connected to the columns. "You are a tall cum piggy, lean forward as far as you can." He lets the cables move with her and stops them leaving her at a 45 degree angle.

Now in position, he puts the earbuds back in and turns the music on, but this time there are no words or even the slightest perception of words, just a driving beat.

Richard walks out of the room and Sammy is left there dangling forward as her mouth fills with saliva mixed with her oh juice soaked panties. She tries to swallow as best she can but feels more and more drool escape as it rolls down her chin and either drips off or continues to roll down her chest.

Sammy jumps as Richard turns off the earbuds and says, "you are making quite the mess." Richard removes the panties causing even more drool to flow out which he sticks two fingers through the opening. She licks them and after they are well coated, he puts the panties back before grabbing her ass. She arches her back as best she can to give him easier access.

"Well well, what do we have here? I thought I saw a sign of a butt plug, on the cameras, but now I see you have been wearing one this whole time. How greedy of a butt slut are you?"

Richard lets out a laugh after saying this, but is shocked when he gives the plug a tug. At first it is the size. Being liquid silicone, it is rather squishy, but the width is not something to easily accommodate for a long period of time. Then as he starts to pull it out, he feels like a clown pulling out a never ending handkerchief. The last bit quickly slips out causing Sammy to spasm some and let out a long moan of relief.

"Oh wow, your ass is a very greedy hole, almost as much as your mouth is," he says as he stands holding out the plug looking at the length and size in astonishment. Richard moves to the bathroom and grabs a towel. He places the towel on the ground next to the chair with Sammy's stuff and puts the plug on it.

taodie
taodie
41 Followers
12