Sammy CS Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back towards Sammy, "as much as I love seeing you as a cum piggy, this will have to go for now." Richard removes the ring gag and nose hook. Sammy wiggles her nose and swallows all the saliva that had not flowed out already.

As Sammy takes a deep breath, she smells Richard's cock in front of her and opens her mouth.

"Good slut" before sliding his cock in and down her throat once more until his balls touched her chin. He begins to thrust slowly in and out.

Sammy creates a seal around his cock and licks his shaft as it moves in and then sticks her tongue out to lick his balls when they touch her chin.

The slow throat fucking continues for quite some time before his pace picks up and she started noticing more pre-cum being produced. The faster fucking continues and the flow of pre-cum is nearly constant now.

Sammy's throat fucking continues as a fast but steady pace for awhile before Richard's thrusts begin to become wilder and faster. He starts making noises that sound more guttural and animalistic. She knows what is probably going to happen but is not fully prepared when she feels the first spasm as he slams his cock deep into her throat letting out a roar.

Sammy's eyes would be huge if not for the blindfold as she feels the flexed cock buried deep and the feeling of the warm fluid shoot a thick rope down her throat and what felt like directly into her nearly empty stomach. He pulls out of her throat some and lets his cum fill her mouth as each new spasm feels like he is filling her mouth to capacity. His legs are shaking so he holds tighter to her head for stability.

Sammy is reminded of the times Thomas used a beer bong in college. She tries to let it build before swallowing a big gulp. The cum just continues to come out in large thick spurts hitting the back of her mouth. Time seems to slow down and last an hour as she swallows numerous big mouthfuls of thick salty cum. As the spurts started to come further apart, Richard thrusts his cock down her throat again where she feels it spasm a few more times. Richard holds his cock in her throat still full hard when Sammy starts to think she can't breathe and is about to panic but feels his cock soften and so opens her airway again before withdrawing.

As he withdrew Sammy tried to clean his cock off of any remaining cum it had. Patting her on the head and removing her blindfold, "good cum slut you didn't spill any, did you like your reward?"

As if drunk from his cum Sammy eyes were glazed over, she swallowed a few more times to make sure she got it all and smiled, shaking her head in affirmation.

"Well I am glad, but you had better not be finished, because I still have a few more loads to give."

To Be Continued

12