Sample Letter: Her Hotpast

Story Info
Letter that explains why her sexual history arouses you.
1k words
4.25
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not uncommon for a man to be curious about the sexual history and experiences of his wife or girlfriend. More and more men seem to be admitting that they obtain sexual arousal and gratification from hearing the details of their lover's experiences, especially when shared during foreplay. Yet most women are hesitant to reveal those details due to shame, embarrassment, or apprehension.

I previously wrote this sample letter for a community of men. In theory, it could be given to those women they love in hopes of motivating them to verbally describe their past sexual experiences. If you are struggling to reveal your sexual interest in a woman's "hotpast" perhaps this letter may serve as a template for confessing your desire to know about it and why. Customize where needed.

My Love,

I love you so very much. I am so thankful that you are in my life, and that I am the man that you have chosen to be with. Our sex life, be it making love or simply fucking, is amazing in so many ways. You completely meet my sexual needs as a man.

As amazing as our sex life is, I want it to be even better.

In the spirit of openness and intimacy between us, I'm going to express one of my deepest sexual interests to you. Some may call it a kink or a fetish. Perhaps you may find it odd or unusual, but I truly hope that you don't. All I ask is you read what I'm about to reveal to you with an open mind, think about it, and consider exploring this with me. Please.

I know you have so much more sexual experience than I have with previous lovers in your past. Perhaps you're reluctant to discuss it with me because of some form of guilt, shame, expectations of society, or simply because you believe it will hurt me to hear about them. To be completely honest with you, your past experiences are of great interest to me - very much so.

You must know that I do not simply see you as my wife, life partner, best friend, or just my lover. I view you as a very erotic, sexual woman and creature. Your sexuality is, was, and always will be a major part of your identity, and I want to celebrate it with you.

I've done research about this interest I have. I found a community online of like-minded men who find the sexual histories of their lovers very arousing, just as I do. Many of them have difficulty expressing their interest to the woman they love, or their expressions lead to misunderstanding. That's why I want to write this explanation to you so that you can read it in private and consider what I'm about to describe.

The mind is the most erogenous organ in the body. Many men fantasize about other women, or women while watching porn. I want you to know that you are the object of my sexual fantasies! Imagining the details of you having sex with your previous lovers fuels those sexual fantasies I have of you, and makes me desire you sexually even more.

It's important that I emphasize that I'm not expressing an interest in watching you have sex with another man, or sharing you. You're mine, I'm yours, and I am perfectly happy and sexually fulfilled with that. You're an amazing lover and sexual partner, and I am now the beneficiary of your sexual skills and previous experiences. For that I am very grateful.

I want to hear you describe your past sexual experiences to me. I want to know every little detail about you and your former lovers, what turned you on about them, or what they did to you sexually. Nothing is too taboo or forbidden for you to reveal to me should you choose to do so - the more lurid the better! For example, I want to hear about the first time you tasted a man's cum, whose cum tasted the best, the biggest cock you've ever been fucked with, how a lover gave you the best orgasms, and any and all things you did that made you feel... slutty.

To be clear, I'm not using the term slut as a derogatory one. It's fine if you're a slut, because you're my slut now. Every man wants his wife to be a slut for him in the bedroom. I am no exception.

Perhaps the next time we're making love, start whispering about a memory you have about accommodating a big cock that you thought would be impossible to receive inside you. The next time you're sucking my cock, look in me in the eyes and start telling me about a lover with a cock that you relished sucking, or how he used to fuck your mouth, or how he flooded your mouth with his hot, salty cum.

I want to close my eyes and fantasize about you doing those things with them as we make love, and I would love it if you tell me every little detail about what it was like, how sexy and horny it made you feel, and how it filled you with lust. Did you moan? Scream? Beg for him to fuck you harder or deeper? I want you to witness how much more powerful my climaxes are when you do this for me.

In fact, what little details I already know about your sexual past and partners have often fueled my masturbatory fantasies while we were unable to be together sexually. You are that much of a sexual creature in my mind. Imagining you performing sexually for your past lovers, be it sucking a large cock, savoring and swallowing cum, or allowing your pussy to be stretched and distended by a massive one provides more than enough inspiration to achieve orgasm by myself when we're apart.

Please consider exploring this sexual interest of mine with me. Ask me any questions that you have that I may not have addressed in this love letter to you. If for some reason this makes you uncomfortable, know that I will not bring the topic up to you again. I will wait for you to bring up the subject first. I truly hope you do.

Love,

Your Loving Husband (or Partner, Boyfriend, etc.)