All Comments on 'Sample Letter: Her Hotpast'

by hotpastdawn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
original cindyoriginal cindyalmost 2 years ago

I love this letter. My late husband would whisper to me how he fucked past partners and how he wanted to do it even better with me. He taught me to fuck and excell at it.

yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Expansive

'The mind is the most erogenous organ in the body.'

You have that right, elegantly said. An intriguing idea here, more a provocative exercise than a template, but a thoughtful approach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed your letter template. We think it could be very helpful for couples who are: 1) looking to spice up their sex life, or 2) are slowly working toward eventually cuckolding the husband.

We especially appreciated the part about reducing the guilt and shame that some women have because of their hot pasts.

I our case, my wife accidentally found out that even mentioning her exboyfriends was exciting for me. So, she just naturally went with the flow, and it became hotter and hotter for me. And, at the same time, my acceptance of her past helped her to feel better about her 'slut' past. We both even became proud of her past.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpastdawn@hotpastdawn
Thoughts, musings, and of course stories of a widowed, highly educated, philosophical fellatrix with a very diverse and extensive sexual history. I would have been a shared wife had my husband lived to realize his desires to be cuckolded by me. Now I write about my own fantasi...