Sam's CockTease Therapy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam obeyed her like a robot; he was simply going out of his mind and he would have given her the world at that moment if she asked for it...his fingers were barely able to properly type a quick message into his phone and touch the send button!

And with that, she gave him a playful wink and leaned in close, saying "See ya tonight..." with the most incredible sticky-sweet girly tone of voice Sam had ever heard. Her seductive perfume absolutely clobbered his senses as he inhaled sharply, and she pulled away from him and spun around on her high heels.

Sam's heart pounded as she left him standing there, and he watched her from behind as she strutted away from him. Her lovely, long blonde hair flounced around, looking so pretty as it fell down her back, swishing back and forth. His eyes moved slowly down her body, focusing on her hot little bottom in those skin-tight short shorts, and then they went lower, all the way down her long pantyhose-covered legs to those dainty sky-high open-toed high heels.

As she paraded farther away from him, she put on quite the little show too of course, taking those tiny little mincing steps he had seen her do in class a few times, wiggling her butt and swaying her hips side to side in a very exaggerated fashion. And right before she went around the corner and disappeared from his view, she tossed her hair to one side, looked back at him and gave him a flirty wave with a few of her slender fingers.

Sam stared at the place where she had disappeared for a moment, simply blown away and frozen in place by the whole ordeal. But then he looked to the side and there was Vivi's posse of pretty girls, staring at him in amazement as they took in every detail of his reaction to her fabulously seductive demonstration. His face turned beet red as they giggled and pointed at him, and a few of them whispered to each other before they scattered in different directions, leaving him standing there in state of hyper-arousal...

12