A Wife's Gift of Tease and Denial

Story Info
Juliet surprises Brad by becoming his T&D fantasy mistress.
8.9k words
4.85
36.2k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jklendcraw
jklendcraw
120 Followers

Brad and Juliet had been married for several years. Brad was a successful business manager, and Juliet worked as a nurse at a local hospital. They were well-established for their mid-thirties, with a nice home in the suburbs and a sense of financial security.

They normally had sex a couple of times a week, and sometimes experimented with different fantasies or scenarios that one of them (usually Brad) asked for.

One day Juliet decided she wanted to do something special for Brad. He'd often asked her to tease him, and sometimes that she not let him cum and make him wait. He'd recently expressed that sort of fantasy to her, one where she took charge and ordered him to pleasure her, then didn't let him cum. She'd only done the last part a few times, usually figuring that he really did want to cum. But she realized he'd asked for that a lot, so maybe there was something to it.

She decided to do some research. She looked through some emails and notes she had from him over the years, asking for scenarios like that. She remarked on how often he asked to be denied, and how more than once he asked that she make him really beg to cum, but still not let him. Hmm, maybe he really does want me to make him wait more? she wondered.

She figured she'd do some more research, and look online for advice. It was quickly overwhelming. There was a lot of content about this sort of thing, and a lot of it went places she didn't really want to go. She did find a couple of sites that she liked, and made her feel better armed to enact a plan.

The more she read, and the more she plotted what she was going to do, the more into it she felt. She decided this might be a lot of fun for her as well.

She decided to broach the subject, and start her plan, one night when they were laying in bed. She snuggled up to him, and then started touching him, teasingly. "So," she whispered by his ear, "I've been doing a little research."

"Wha-what kind of research?" Brad asked, distracted by her touches.

"Oh, you know. Nothing too exciting. Just... how to dominate you, make you desperate to cum but not let you, that sort of thing," she answered, in an innocent tone.

"Really?!" Brad instantly perked up, and in more ways than one. She felt him getting hard before she'd hardly touched him.

"You probably wouldn't be real interested in that though, right? I'll just forget about it," she teased, certain she'd get a reaction.

"I am interested! Very!" Brad protested. He was pretty sure she was kidding but wanted to be sure.

"Oh really? Well in that case. My objective in this game would be to make and keep you as horny and desperate to cum as possible. Does that sound about right?" she asked, kissing his neck.

He nodded that he agreed.

"Ok. If we're going to play this little game, you'd have to agree to a few little rules," she informed him, pulling down his boxers.

"What rule-rules would those be?" he gasped as she grabbed his balls hard mid-sentence.

"Let's see. First, you'd have to do whatever I tell you. Of course, this is all only while we're playing, our regular lives wouldn't be affected. The exception to that is the second rule... you wouldn't be allowed to cum, unless I say so. So no getting yourself off if you feel too horny during the day. The third rule is I would decide when the game is over. Hours, days, however long, it'd be entirely up to me. Of course, we can have a safeword in case things go too far, but that would end it all. Do you think you can agree to those rules?" she asked, feeling confident she knew the answer, as she teased his dick.

"Yes! I can do that!" he answered enthusiastically.

"Before you agree, just know I've been reading up on this. And I know I'd need to push you, to be merciless. I wouldn't make it easy on you. I'd use all the tools at my disposal to make you a desperate, horny mess. You might come to be so desperate you'll wish you hadn't agreed. Do you still agree?"

"Yes... yes!" he replied after a moment. He felt pretty sure that she wouldn't take things too far anyway. She'd never taken them very far before.

"I know what you're probably thinking. 'My sweet wife isn't capable of being a mean mistress, she'll probably tease me a little more than usual and then let me cum,'" she said, as she started taking off her clothes.

That is exactly what I was thinking... thought Brad, slightly embarrassed at being so easy to predict.

"Well, I think you'll find that you're wrong. Very wrong. I don't intend to give in easily. I wouldn't want to do anything less than fulfilling the fantasy you asked me for. If you're still on board, I want you to promise. You can call me Mistress. Tell me you promise you'll do what I say, not cum without permission, and you'll play the game as long as I choose," she prompted him, sounding a bit stern.

"I... promise do what you say, not cum without your permission, and we'll play as long as you choose. Uh, Mistress," he promised, feeling excited and maybe a little afraid.

"Thank you for putting this trust in me," she moved closer to his ear and whispered, "Just remember how you asked for this when you're begging me to cum, tears in your eyes, needing it, wanting it more than anything you've ever wanted... and I say no."

Brad gulped, feeling a healthy dose of fear which somehow only increased the arousal he was feeling at all of this. He still felt pretty confident she wouldn't take things very far... but now he had some doubts about that.

Ok then," she continued, stripping the last of her clothes off, "Pleasure me."

Brad quickly moved to obey, lying next to her, playing with her sensitive nipples, and then moving to her pussy. She wrapped her hand around his dick, squeezing it as he stimulated her. She found that she was already quite turned on by all the talk, and it didn't take long for him to make her cum.

"Mmm. Now I want you inside me... just remember, don't you dare cum. If you cum without my permission I promise you there will be consequences."

Brad got on top of her and entered her with his hard dick. He found her plenty wet and he easily slid inside. He didn't fuck her for very long before he felt himself getting close. He pulled out.

"What's the matter? A little turned on, are you?" she asked, amused.

"Yes..." he answered.

"You'd better get used to that," she said with a smirk, "you're going to feel that way a lot."

After he'd calmed down a little, he went back in. He managed to wait a little longer this time, but again he had to stop.

"Don't you wish you could flip me over and fuck me from behind, as hard as you want, and cum all over inside me?"

Brad imagined doing just that, and for a moment he wished he could. Then he remembered how this was all playing out his biggest fantasy.

The fucking and stopping happened a few more times, until she said, "that's enough for tonight, I think. That felt good."

Brad laid back down next to her. She touched his dick, teasing it for a little while, then stroking it harder until he was close. "No cumming for you, of course," she told him, with a smirk. "Sweet dreams," she said as she rolled over to go to sleep.

It was very difficult for Brad to go to sleep with his throbbing erection and desire to cum. After some time, though, he managed.

Day One

The next day everything seemed normal, other than perhaps a bit more enthusiasm in touches and kisses. That night, however, while Brad was watching TV, Juliet texted him. "Come upstairs. I have a special night planned for you."

Brad turned off the TV, stopped by the bathroom, and then hurried up to their bedroom. He walked in the door and saw Juliet standing by the bed, wearing a robe. He was instantly curious about what was underneath it.

"There's a blindfold on the bed. Put it on," she instructed him.

He put it on, and then stood waiting for further instructions.

"It took you long enough coming up here. I wonder if you enjoyed leaving me waiting?" she asked, walking behind him.

"What? I came up as quickly as I-" Brad started quickly, but was interrupted by a slap on his ass.

"I didn't ask you for an explanation. I was simply expressing my disappointment. Take those clothes off, now," Juliet's stern voice was in contrast to her normally friendly one. Brad knew she wasn't actually upset, especially since he didn't really take that long to come up. She was just contriving a reason to punish him. But something about her sternness and his "being in trouble" was turning him on.

He quickly peeled off his clothes, and then stood naked, feeling a bit awkward as he wondered what would happen next. He felt her walk up to him, and her breath at his neck. "Keep your hands at your sides." Next, he felt her hands running over his naked body. She touched him everywhere except where he really wanted her. "I bet you'd like me to touch your dick, wouldn't you? Maybe play with those balls too. You'll just have to wait... like you made me wait. Now get on the bed. Lay in the center on your back, hands above your head."

Brad obeyed, and soon felt his wrists and ankles being strapped down to the bed. He felt some more caresses, and they were progressively closer and closer to his dick. Then she told him, "Ok, I think that's good. I'm going to put these noise cancelling headphones on you now. Then I'm going to go do some things. I'll be back... eventually. Have fun waiting."

He felt the headphones being placed on his ears, and then realized she must have hooked them up to a porn video. He heard women moaning, over and over and over. Where did she come up with this? Brad wondered, impressed with her ingenuity. He was starting to think she was going to be better at tormenting him than he'd originally thought.

Brad wasn't sure how long she left him there, but it seemed like a long time strapped down naked with nothing but the moaning in his ears to occupy his senses and thoughts. The cool air on his skin only heightened his senses as he craved her touch. Finally, he felt movement on the bed. Soft hands caressed his skin, running over his shoulders, chest, belly, and thighs. She spent some time on his inner thighs, sometimes just barely brushing his balls. Each tiny touch sent a shock through his system.

Then he felt the headphones come off and her body pressed up against his side. "Did you enjoy those sounds? I thought you might. Do you remember how you've asked me before to tease you mercilessly... make you want more but not give it to you? Tonight is all about that. I'm going to touch you now, but I'm going to touch you so slowly and softly. You're going to want more... more pressure, more stimulation... but you won't get it. And you definitely aren't going to cum."

Her hand moved down to his dick, and true to her word it caressed him painfully lightly. It felt amazing, yet at the same time he knew it would quickly become very frustrating. Her hand moved to his balls, lightly touching and scratching them, before moving back to his dick. This went on for a few minutes until he was bucking trying to get more stimulation. "Now now, that won't do. You need to stay still. Unless you'd rather I just leave you here again for a while?"

Brad quickly answered that he didn't want that, and did his best to remain still. He felt her grab some lube, and then her hands continued to torment his dick, which was now very hard and throbbing. "I think I know something else that will drive you crazy." She started giving him super slow strokes, wrapping her fingers around the head and moving them down his shaft, then starting back at the top. Over and over. It felt really good, but Brad also knew it wouldn't be enough to make him cum and the frustrating was overpowering. How can something that feels so good also be so torturous? he wondered.

He once again tried moving up and down to get more stimulation. SLAP He felt a slap to his balls, as she reminded him, "I told you no moving. Maybe you need some help with that." He felt her straddle his stomach, and then felt her reach back and pull off his blindfold.

She was wearing his favorite panties, a red lacy thong, along with a red push-up bra. All he could see from this angle was her bare back and the top of her thong-clad ass. He felt even more turned on by the view.

"I think you need a little reminder of who's in charge... and that failing to obey means punishment," she told him, giving him slap after slap on his balls. They weren't really hard, but hard enough to feel them. Brad felt a mixture of pain and pleasure from each hit.

She continued to torment his dick. Now with her weight on top of him, he couldn't move at all. The helplessness and lack of control along with the frustrating teasing was almost intoxicating. While she tortured him with pleasure, she teased him. "It's really fun driving you so crazy, seeing you want more and knowing you're powerless to do anything about it. I can do whatever I want to you, and you can't do a thing." She kept alternating between the teasing touches and scratches, and the slow long downward strokes. Brad's entire body tensed up, as if he could somehow make the stimulation be enough to cum. Brad felt conflicted. Part of him wanted the torment to stop, and wondered how much more he could take. Another part of him wanted it to continue as long as possible.

After another five or ten minutes of this (it was hard for Brad to really know time at this point) Brad figured she wouldn't keep it up much longer. It was long before he was proven correct and she stopped.

She moved off of him, and got off the bed. Brad looked at his tormented dick, which he hadn't seen since before this all started. It looked red and swollen and throbbing. He felt a mixture of relief that the torment was over, and a little disappointment that it was done.

She walked over picked up a laptop that was hooked up to the headphones. She carried it over to the bed, and set it down. "You didn't think we were done already, did you?" she asked with a little laugh, as she arranged the laptop at the foot of the bed. "We're just getting started. I have a show to catch up on, might as well make you... suffer... you while I watch it. I have a feeling by the end of tonight you'll be the most desperate you've ever been. And it's only the first real night! Who knows how many you have left. Remember, you better let me know if you get close." She hit a button on the laptop, and Brad heard an episode of The Bachelor starting. He felt her slide a cock ring onto his dick, and then she went back to her teasing touches.

Brad couldn't believe it. He thought for sure they were done, and he never thought she'd do this for the entirety of a long episode. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to stand it that long. But part of him was extremely turned on at finding out. He also figured that at the end of all this she'd let him cum. She'd never teased him this long before, and he was pretty sure she wouldn't make him wait again after all this.

The episode went on much the same as before, with her hands teasing him with a mixture of gentle touches and slow strokes. Eventually he found himself getting close despite the minimal contact, and had to tell her to stop. She gave him a few moments to cool down and then went right back to it. This happened a few more times before the episode ended.

When it was finished, she closed the laptop and laid down next to him. She pressed her breasts which were raised up by the lacy bra against him. "I thought that was a good episode, didn't you?" she asked with a sly smirk.

Brad hadn't seen the episode, but even if he'd been able to see it, he would've had no idea what happened in it. He was lost in a world of desire. He wanted to cum so badly. He was hopeful that now would be the time she'd make it happen. Though there was still that part of him that wanted her to tell him "No" and make him wait longer.

"So, what do you think? Time for an orgasm?" she asked, kissing his ear, "Not that it really matters what you think, but I enjoy hearing your desperation."

Brad melted at these words even as he begged her to let him cum. A little voice inside him at the same time begged her to say "no".

"Hmm. We'll see," she said mysteriously, as she slid her panties down. She straddled him again, and leaned down to kiss him. Then she slid up to his face. She pressed her pussy down to his mouth, and he eagerly tasted her. She seemed wet from the teasing, and it turned him on more knowing she was turned on by it. She leaned back every now and then to give his dick a caress or squeeze. After a few minutes she backed off of his face. "Did you enjoy that? I know I did," she said, smiling. Then she moved down to his legs and gave his dick a slow lick from balls to tip. She did a few more times, then took hold of his dick and put it at her lips. She kissed it, then put it inside her mouth. But she didn't close her mouth and suck. She left him hanging there inside her mouth, feeling the warmth and wetness, but without the pressure he so desired. She took him back out. "Did you think you were getting a blowjob? Maybe some other time." She moved up and pressed his dick down against his belly and then slid her wet pussy back and forth on it. "Mmm, that cock ring really keeps you nice and hard doesn't it? That seems useful."

She kept teasing his dick with her pussy, sliding along it. Then she got up and put the tip inside her. She moved up and down on it, and caressed it ensuring only the tip went in. It was driving him mad to be so close to feeling her suck him and now being so close to fucking her. She used his dick to stimulate her clit, moving it back and forth. He could tell she was really enjoying it. Then she went back to teasing the tip of his dick.

"You know, I think it is time for an orgasm," she said, as she inserted his dick a little further inside her. Then she took it back out and straddled his legs with his dick right in front of her. "I mean, mine, of course. I don't think you deserve my pussy right now. Instead, you can just watch as I make myself cum." One hand rubbed her clit, close enough that it brushed his dick, while the other played with her hard nipples.

It wasn't long before she came, moaning loudly, her hand brushing against his dick enough to keep him engaged. Then she took the cock ring off and laid back down by him. "You know, I'm really starting to like this fantasy of yours. I might just have to keep it up for a while. Maybe a long time."

She released his hands from the restraints. "Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. Good night dear," she told him with a few last teasing touches.

Brad noticed that she was sleeping naked. That made him even more turned on, and made it even more difficult for him to calm down. He did his best to settle in for another difficult night of falling asleep.

Day Two

The next morning if you observed the couple getting ready for work, you might think nothing was unusual about the last couple of nights. If you looked closely, though, you might notice a few differences. Juliet made sure to tease him a little before she went to work... a lingering kiss here, a grope of his dick there, a few whispered words about what she might do to him later. Nothing extravagant or long-lived, but it was enough to keep Brad thinking about wanting to cum all day.

As Juliet went to work, she thought of how turned on Brad must be today, and found herself getting turned on too. I didn't think I'd enjoy this quite so much. She sent a couple little texts throughout the day to keep his mind on things, but otherwise their work days went pretty normally.

On her lunch break she refreshed herself on some of the websites she'd found, making sure she was following what they said. She'd hardly been able to resist making him cum the night before, but she knew she had to stay strong. She had fun plotting what she'd do that night.

jklendcraw
jklendcraw
120 Followers