Sam's CockTease Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at it briefly, still not looking at him, and then she lifted up her legs and plopped them down on Sam's lap, crossing one boot over the other. Now her kinky boots were right there in front of him, and she glanced at him and gave him the first smile of the evening as she said, "Touch them." These firm two-word instructions were so powerful; she didn't need to say any more and he knew he must do whatever she said.

Sam's hands went to work without a moment's hesitation, gently rubbing and squeezing Vivi's boot-covered feet as the black vinyl crinkled in response. She had already touched HIM before, last weekend at her place, but this was the first time he had been allowed to touch HER, and it was quite fitting that she had allowed him to start with her kinky boots...

What might have felt demeaning to him actually felt wonderful as she went back to her conversation with the sexy bartender and continued talking to her like he wasn't even there. Sam was done for and he knew it...the way she was manipulating him so effortlessly was unlike anything he had ever experienced before, and he didn't care if it was degrading. He just wanted to do whatever she said, whatever she wanted so she would continue to tease and tantalize him just the way she was.

As he tended to Vivi's booted feet, she starting lifting one of the heels up and down, making gentle contact with his bulging erection in his pants. The stimulation caused him to pause momentarily, and she glanced at him and said firmly, "Don't stop!" Right after that she positioned one spike heel right up against the outline of his bulge and pressed on it firmly, rotating the stiletto round and round a little...

The pressure snapped Sam out of his pleasure trance and he panted, "Yes Vivi" as his hands went back to work on her boots. Pleased with his response, she pulled the boot off his dick and went back to ignoring him as she kept talking to the bartender. He just looked over every inch of her in sheer amazement, watching everything she did in complete fascination. And it wasn't just because of how sexy she looked, but it was also in the realization of how her casual, controlling treatment of him was turning him on so much...

She kept him there, tending to her boots and dangling him from her string for a while longer before she suddenly took her boots away from Sam's eager hands, swinging them down toward the floor. His hands naturally reached out for them for some reason as she took them away...

And then she stood up, and Sam was momentarily paralyzed as he watched her. She pointed at the fur and said flatly, "Put that on me." Sam obeyed as she offered one arm to him, still facing away from him as he helped her slip back into her gorgeous fur.

Then she took several steps away from him before looking back and saying "Come with me."

He just stood there for a moment as she moved a couple more steps away from him. This gave him a simply stunning view of her from behind as she strutted toward the door, and of course, her strut was quite a performance! She made it a point to lift up the fur, just enough to reveal her butt to him, and she wiggled it and gyrated her hips salaciously as she strutted along.

Sam just stared at the luscious curves of her, his eyes moving up and down every inch of her lower half. And then he started to follow her like an obedient robot as she led him out the door toward her apartment building. The moment she stepped outside, she let the fur back down again, covering her ass but leaving those deliciously kinky boots on full display...

Sam's cock ached and throbbed as he followed Vivi into her high-rise, and he never took his eyes off her for even a moment. She glanced back at him momentarily, grinning knowingly as she saw him looking so clearly focused on her. The doorman just grinned as he saw her leading her subject into the elevator.

"Did you like the show?" she asked coolly, once again not even looking at him as stood in front of the elevator and pushed the up button.

"Yes", he answered as the elevator door opened and they stepped in. Without realizing what he was doing, his hand mindlessly came to rest on his crotch. He had been dying to do that since he saw her prance into the Lounge, and he had to purposely stop himself from doing it, although now he was finally in private and he did it without thinking.

She glanced down and then looked up with wide eyes, glaring at him as she confronted him about his naughtiness. "Did I say you could do that?" she questioned flatly. Sam could feel the blood draining from his face as she stared him down. "No", he said sheepishly, taking his hand away as he just stared into her deep green eyes accentuated by her feline-looking makeup. She continued to glare at him for a moment, asserting herself as she challenged him about his indiscretion.

But then, after another moment, she continued, "Well", her face breaking into a smile, "you WERE a good boy this week...so I suppose it's all right." And before he knew what was happening, she had unzipped his fly and reached inside, pulling the hem of his underwear down a bit and letting his fully erect cock come flopping out. It bounced around a bit, bobbing back and forth, but she took her thumb and index finger and steadied it, gently squeezing the center of the shaft.

"There now", she said sweetly as she tended to it, "Is that better?"

Sam didn't answer...he couldn't...instead he simply moaned at the sensation of Vivi's soft sexy-feeling fingers gently touching his manhood. He completely forgot he was standing in an elevator as she gently stroked it up and down for a moment, gliding the soft pads of her fingertips along its length before taking her hand away, leaving it twitching in response to her loving attention to it.

Suddenly the elevator door opened and Sam instantly realized where he was, although he was quite relieved that nobody was waiting to get on. The two of them stepped out onto her floor, and as she took out her keys to open the door to her apartment, she winked suggestively and added, "Follow me inside and I'll keep showing off for you. And if you promise to be a very good boy, maybe you can play with yourself while you check me out, sugar!"

12