Yes Missy

Story Info
Missy makes a deal with John.
1k words
4.51
8.2k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
851 Followers

He was tied down to his bed. The kit he had bought to use on his girlfriend Missy now had his wrist and ankles secured in black nylon straps. They had been dating a couple of months and things were going well. IN an attempt to spice things up he brought up the idea of a little playful bondage to Missy.

"I don't really like being tied up John," she had told him, "but if you let me tie you up first...I would do it." Her brown eyes took on a sultry look, "I'd do It for you baby."

So here he was. Missty stripped him down, teasing him as they kissed. Gently they laid back on the bed and she had slowly taken each hand and secured it. Then she slid down off the bed and walked behind the footboard, still fully dressed in a black skirt and white blouse. Her long, wavy brown hair framed her face. A proud nose and full lips made her mildly attractive to him, but the way she would get a little playful in the bedroom always got him turned on. Gently she secured each of his ankles, making sure the straps were snug enough to allow him little movement.

After that she had walked away and here he was waiting. He had never been tied up and he was surprised how excited he had become. Oddly enough being tied down got his blood flowing. He felt like a pit bull tied down with a chain, ready to attack when released.

Missy slowly walked back into his field of vision. She had removed her dress and blouse and stood there in black stockings, secured with matching garters and bra. The one thing she did not keep on was her panties. He could see her neatly trimmed pussy through the opening in her garter belt. She smiled at him, "do you like it?"

The question gave him pause as he was unsure if she meant her outfit or the fact that he was tied down. "Um...you look hot babe," was his answer.

She climbed into the bed and sidled up against him draping one stockinged leg over his. Her red nails started gently running over his chest and stomach, "I think I like you like this, "she softly laughed. His tried to buck his as the fire ran through him and her gently touch only stoked it more, but the restraints made it difficult.

"Oh I think he likes it," her hand took his cock and gently started to stroke it causing him to softly moan. "Look at me baby, " she said as her hand moved up and down. His eyes found hers and she stared intently at him. Forming an 'O' with her thumb and index finger she gently moved back and forth over the head of his cock.

"Ahhh...ahhh," the soft moans coming faster from his lips.

"You like me teasing your cock John?" her hand switching back to a gently stroke up and down.

"Oh yeah," he said closing his eyes.

Her hand came off his cock and suddenly he felt a gently slap on his cheek, "look at me John," his eyes opening leaving him in a bit of shock from the slap. "That's better," she said as her hand moved back down and started to slowly stroke him again. "I like this. I am going to train this cock to get hard for me all the time. I think you're a keeper John and you are going to get the best treatment."

She slowly straddled his legs, her hand never releasing the hold on his cock. "I don't really want to be tied up though John, but you really seem to like it," she slid forward and started to rub his cock up against her clit. "Ohhh that feels good baby, you want to feel my pussy wrapped around your cock?"

"Hell yes," he breathed.

Suddenly her smile turned wicked, "I'll ride this cock until it shoots for me...but...if I do," she licked her lips as the she rubbed his cock into her clit, circling it, "you're never going to tie me up and I get to do this to you anytime I want. Deal?"

His body felt electric, and she looked so incredibly wicked and seductive he could not help it, "yes baby."

"I'm gonna make you so happy John," she raised herself up and gently started to slide herself down on his cock. "I know you're not going to last long baby, my pussy is too good for you, but we've got plenty of time for me to train your cock."

He started moaning louder as she slowly moved up and down on him. Then he felt a sharp sting on his cheek as she slapped him again, only much harder than before. "Oh no baby, I want to see you look me in the eyes when I suck that cum out of you. You're never going to forget it when I make you cum."

She started moving faster making his moans come faster. Suddenly she started moaning with him. Twice more his eyes closed and she slapped him each time bringing his eyes back to hers. There was no more talk, just the movement and intensity she had created between them. Then it hit him like a freight train. The orgasm felt like a river busting through a damn and he screamed as the explosion hit. She kept riding him, coaxing every las drop of cum out of him until finally she collapsed on top of him. For several minutes they both lay there silently recuperating until finally she slid off him and sidled against him once again.

"Consider this your first training session baby," she said as her hand started stroking his cock again. She started teasing the head again which was still overly sensitive causing his body to squirm and he began to whine from her teasing. "You're always going to be hard for me now, aren't you baby?"

"Yes Missy."

jeb22
jeb22
851 Followers