Sam's First Cuckold

Story Info
A co-worker makes a mistake and is now cucked.
3.8k words
4.27
37.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend at the time, Sam, was a hung, dominant white male. There was always a tingle when he dominated me from a racial standpoint. At the time, I had been with another white guy, who was way smaller, a black guy who was hung, and two Asian guys. Both of the Asian guys were average to small, especially compared to my well endowed lovers.

Sam was my first bf who I'd definitely call a Bull. He had the Big Cock Grin and arrogant when comparing himself to other men, particularly if he knew the size of their penises. He also knew about my time in Aspen with my white boyfriend and black roommate who had a true BBC.

I hadn't gone into a lot of detail about my exploits in Colorado but told Sam enough for him to know that I enjoyed a cuckold situation.

For his part, he would sometimes bring up how he'd cuckold my boyfriend and even the other Asian guys I had been with. He had me tell him often how much bigger he was and how much more my pussy would be fulfilled with his large, thick cock. Sam had me cumming hard with his dominant approach to fucking, and I loved every minute.

Apparently, he had actually never cuckolded another man and thought it would be erotic to be a Bull for one. We talked about it for a couple of months when he finally asked, "Do you remember Brian from my work? You met him during Chuck's party last month?" I nodded. "Well, it turns out the he might be just the guy for us."

I kind of figured where this was going but I had to find out more. "What do you mean? Are you talking about cuckolding him?" My pussy sparked a bit with that last sentence. Deep down, I missed cuckolding and this seemed promising.

"Yeah, babe. He's definitely a candidate. I think he'd go for it, too."

"Why do you think so? Did he mention it to you?"

"Well, being head of IT has its perks. The dude got flagged in our system for porn on his company laptop. I don't know what the fuck he was thinking but he was actively on a cuckold forum and watched a shit ton of small penis cuckold porn. I was dying looking through his logs." Sam laughed.

"Does he know that you know?"

"Oh yeah. I pulled him into my office right away per company policy and shut the door. I had him sit down and told him about what we found. He turned a bright red from embarrassment, and stumbled with any sort of defense. He was clearly busted."

"Did you get him in trouble?" My pussy was starting to get damp with anticipation.

"No. Well, at least not yet. I decided to see what I could 'negotiate' with him."

"You mean negotiate cuckolding him?" Sam shot his Big Cock Grin and my cunt was getting quite aroused.

"I told him that I could make this all disappear and even give him what he really wanted. He was eager for this to go away and he nodded and asked what I wanted from him. I think he thought I'd ask for money." Sam laughed again. "I went on to tell him that I, too, had a cuckold fantasy but it wasn't from his point of view. It was from a hung Bull's view. He got a look of arousal and I knew that he was assuming his cuckold role." My Chinese pussy was now practically dripping and my hard nipples didn't go unnoticed by Sam who reached out and felt my breasts as he continued.

"I told him the deal was simple: if I had a bigger cock than him, he'd join you and I for a special hotel session. If he was lucky enough, maybe you'd even allow him some access." Sam's hand went to my crotch and I spread my legs as he made contact with my lacey thong under my short dress. "I see this is getting you nice and wet, sweetheart." I nodded and my breath was increasing.

"Was your dick bigger?" I barely was able to get that out.

"Fuck yeah, it was. I had him stand up and I could see his little dick sticking out. I told him to take his cock out and show me what he had. Brian didn't even waste a second and unzipped his pants. I gotta tell you, it was one of the smallest dicks I've ever seen. Not sure if you'd call it a micropenis but, goddamm, it was small. I laughed and pull my dick out. His jaw practically hit the floor and I wasn't even fully hard, unlike him." Sam slipped his finger into my pussy and I came within 10 seconds. He smiled and then removed my panties completely.

I was breathing harder and harder as Sam resumed touching my body. I felt his cock and he was rock hard. "So...so, when are you thinking about doing this?" I ground my hips into his expert hand.

"Tonight. I've already made arrangements." He pushed three fingers into my hole and I came once again hard and soaked his hand with my juices. I couldn't believe that he had already made plans, and it was for tonight! My body was on fire and I knew that he was in control. I knew that I was going to have a long awaited cuckolding session. "I think you might be ready. Now go and shower. Just wear this dress and nothing else. Understand?" I nodded and did as I was told. Since it was his place, I didn't have access to my normal amenities but made due with what he had available. I was happy that I recently waxed my pussy.

Sam took a quick shower after me and then we immediately went to the hotel. I couldn't believe how fast this all was happening but I had no choice but to follow my Bull's orders.

We arrived at the upscale hotel and Sam checked his phone. "Room 612. Let's head on up." Apparently, he made Brian get a room and have everything set up for our cuckolding time. My pussy was literally dripping down my leg and my hard nipples were on clear display for all those in the lobby and elevator.

Finding the room, Sam knocked and the door opened. I was shocked to see Brian completely naked. Sam was right, his penis was very small, though it was very erect. I'd say it was about 4" and absolutely the littlest one I'd ever seen in person. Brian was about 5'6" with a typical dad bod. He was balding with brown hair. I smiled and said hello as I glanced down at his tiny cock with a knowing smirk. Sam and I made our way in while Brian dutifully held the door.

There were two drinks awaiting us along with the room's lights subdued for the upcoming activities. Sam and I grabbed them and toasted to a wonderful evening as Brian stood a few feet away with his little dick still at full mast.

My boyfriend broke the tension. "So, Brian is here to be our cuckold for the next few hours." I saw Brian's penis twitch and I thought I could see pre-cum dripping out. I wondered how long he had been in the room, especially without any clothes and a full erection. "There are a few ground rules, Brian. One, you don't touch anyone, including yourself, without *MY* permission. Understood?"

"Yes."

"That brings me to my second rule. You will address us as 'Mistress' and 'Sir' or 'Master'. So, let's try that again. 'Yes, what?'"

"Yes, sir." His dick flicked again and pre-cum definitely dripped out this time.

"Now, that's better." Sam was really getting into his Bull role and smiled as he kissed me deeply. I could feel his manhood pressing into my stomach. Brian just watched until Sam broke our embrace. "Take off her dress, cuck." My juices were flowing from his words. Brian slowly came up to me and I lifted my arms so he could take my dress over my head.

The rush of air on my now naked body was erotic. Now, only my Bull was clothed.

"Doesn't she have a sexy body?"

"Yes, sir. She's...she's perfect. Sir." Brian's eyes absorbed my tight Asian body.

"Sweetie, I want you to remove my shirt while our little cuckold removes my pants." I was so turned on being ordered around. Brian and I both went about our tasks. I completed mine first just as Brian pulled Sam's pants down. Sam's large cock bounced out quickly since he didn't have any underwear on. Now, all three of us were naked. Both men sported erections but they weren't of the same caliber.

"Babe, I need you to grab hold of our dicks and compare them." Oh, I was in a trance as I loved this type of moment. There's something so dirty about comparing two significantly different sized male genitals.

I reached out for both men at the same time as they stepped closer. Sam dwarfed Brian in every way and their cocks looked like they were from two different species. My Bull was large, veiny and I couldn't even get a full grip. Meanwhile, our new cuckold's stiff penis was fully enveloped in my petite Asian hands. Brian was incredibly hard, that's one thing I'd give him, but frankly, that would be all.

I gently stroked both men and within less than a minute, Brian ejaculated. His cum shot all over my hand, my foot, and even hit Sam's stomach and cock. Sam laughed. "Well, that was fast, little man. And, that was terribly rude to cum on me. Now, clean us up." Sam's laugh was no longer there. He was demanding and Brian complied right away.

Our cuckold immediately got on his knees and began to lick his cum off of Sam's stomach and then his dick. He was careful not to suck the massive cock of Sam's but I could tell he clearly enjoyed it. Brian moved to my foot and used his tongue to consume his semen. When he was done, he stood up and his little dick was hard again. I then stuck my finger into his mouth and he sucked and licked all of his ejaculation off of me.

"You like eating your cum?" I asked, assuming more of a dominant role.

"Yes. Yes, mistress." He looked down shamefully.

"I bet you can't wait to taste Sam's cum, can you, lil' B?" Sam laughed at my new nickname.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. He's got a lot to give both of us." Sam was slowly jerking his cock. He definitely liked both of us controlling our new cuckold. I grew bold. "I want you to smell and look at my pussy before Sam fucks me. Lay down on the floor." Brian immediately went prone with his little dick sticking straight up.

I squatted over his face but maintained just enough distance so my pussy wasn't touching him. He was completely still and I could hear and feel him take in a deep breath. "Smells good, doesn't it?" I questioned.

"Yes, mistress. Your pussy is amazing."

"See how there is no gape." Brian nodded. "Soon, it's going to be stretched wide open from my boyfriend's big cock. His dick is so large that he'll stretch me out and his cum will just drop out. Would you like to see that? Or, would you like to eat it?" Sam was rock hard and still masturbating as Brian desperately smelled my Asian pussy for all he was worth.

"Both, mistress... Please." I laughed, smacked his small dick, and stood up, leaving our cuckold with an unfulfilled hardon.

I looked over to Sam. "Baby, I need your big dick right now." Sam didn't need to be asked twice. He laid on the bed with his impressive erection on full display. I made my way over and laid on top of him, pressing his cock into my body. I looked over to Brian. "Lil' B, can you help me put Sam's big cock in me? Be a good lil' cuckold, won't you?" I went back to kissing my boyfriend as Brian took hold of Sam's dick and positioned it so I could now fuck my Bull. "Now, stand over there and watch us fuck. You may touch yourself."

Brian went to the side of the bed and stroked his little penis while he observed our carnal pleasure for several minutes.

Sam must have been really turned on by all the domination as he didn't last more than about 5 minutes of me riding his big white cock. He grunted and flooded my womb with his seed, kicking off a massive orgasm from me. We were kissing the whole time.

As we started to calm down, I looked over at our cuckold and his expression was of lust and arousal.

"Get back onto the floor, lil' B. I have something for you." Sam chuckled as Brian obeyed.

Once again, I squatted over his face but this time he opened his mouth and an amazing amount of ejaculation emptied from my cunt. "Don't swallow," I ordered. I squeezed and squeezed my womb and even took my fingers and pulled out more of Sam's sperm into Brian's wanting mouth. I laughed at the amount of cum that he hoarded as his tongue swirled around.

"Taste good, lil' cuck?" I teased. He could only nod. "I thought you might like that." Sam reached out to me and pulled me up. We both looked down at our cuckold with a tiny erection and a mouth full of Sam's seed. "Ok, you can swallow."

He gulped down every drop of sperm and licked his lips afterwards. My pussy was dripping watching his submission to us.

Brian had yet to actually taste or feel my sex but already had at least licked Sam's cock. I was still debating whether I'd give him access to me, though I did want to push him into further cuckold territory.

"Get our Bull ready for the next round," I ordered. Sam loved me dominating Brian and stood up to show off his big dick. Brian got on his knees but before he could give my boyfriend a cleaning blowjob, I told Brian to smell his dick and enjoy the cum and pussy scent. He inhaled deeply and soon was sucking and licking his co-worker's large cock.

Sam was slowly becoming erect. I knelt down next to Brian and slipped my hand onto his ass and then between his ass cheeks, finding his tight asshole. He moaned into Sam's dick as he pressed down on my finger, welcoming my penetration. I pulled out only to grab hold of his small, erect penis which elicited another moan. His penis was the smallest I had ever felt. Short, thin but very rigid. A true cuckold candidate in every way. I could tell he was building to an orgasm but I pulled off and stood up.

"You like my finger in your ass, lil' cuck?"

He briefly pulled away from Sam's erection to answer. "Yes, mistress."

"I bet you love getting rimmed, don't you?"

"Yes, mistress." I think he thought I was going to rim him but there was no way of that happening.

"You know who else likes to be rimmed?" I didn't wait for him to answer. I simply took hold of Sam's hand and offered him the cushioned chair. He knew what I wanted to do and assumed an all fours position. I didn't even have to ask Brian, he literally dove into my boyfriend's firm ass while stroking Sam's massive cock.

It was too much for me and I began to masturbate watching our cuckold in one of the ultimate submissive positions: eating a Bull's asshole. Talk about dominance. Anyone who willing eats another's asshole has to be submissive.

Within 30 seconds, I experienced an incredible orgasm and wanted to be fucked again.

I pulled at Brian's shoulders and he disengaged his mouth from Sam's ass. It looked delicious so I took a turn eating Sam's hole, too. He moaned appreciatively as I spent some quality time being submissive, as well.

My ass was in the air and I turned to Brian. "You may smell my pussy, again." He jumped at the chance and in no time, I could feel his breath on my sex. It felt so naughty to have that much control over a man I didn't even know. He sniffed my cunt intensely but never made contact.

After a few minutes of our sinful acts, I pushed Brian away and pulled Sam up. His cock was as thick and long as it ever had been. And, I needed to be fucked by him again. I led my Bull to the bed as I laid down. I spread my legs, inviting my lover to penetrate me. This time, I didn't give instruction to Brian.

Sam proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. He was an animal just looking to breed his bitch in heat.

He pounded me in several positions until he was getting close to cumming. I was in a doggie position on the edge of the bed as Sam held onto my hips, banging me hard and relentlessly. He turned to Brian, "Get over here, cuck." He pointed to right next to his feet. Brian came over quickly and knelt.

Sam continued fucking me and then pulled out as he reached his limit. "Open wide!" He was jerking his cock with Brian's mouth wide open. I stayed in my prone position, pussy and ass exposed, watching from my tilted head. Rope after rope of semen hit Brian's face and stretched mouth.

When Sam's orgasm finally subsided, Brian began to swallow and sweep all of the facial mess into his mouth. He loved and worshipped Sam's seed, just as I did.

"You've been a good cuck. Have you enjoyed yourself, lil' B?" Sam asked arrogantly while his spent cock was inches from his co-worker's face.

"Yes, master. This was...it was more than I could have imagined."

"I thought so. I enjoyed it, too. How about you, babe?" I was still ass up on the bed and simply smiled and played with my pussy in front of the men.

"Since you've been such a good little cuckold, I'm going to let you have something very, very special." Brian's eyes opened widely. "Honey, stay right there. I want our cuck to clean you, and if he does a good job, I want you to accept his small penis in your beautiful Asian cunt." My fingers were a blur on my pussy as my dominant Bull was in full control. It was his choice whether to have another man (or woman) use my vagina.

Sam patted Brian on the head and pointed to me. Like when he dove into Sam's ass, he did the same with me. His enthusiasm in eating my cunt turned me on immensely. He stuck his tongue in my hole and his whole mouth enveloped my sex. He alternated between probing and licking my tight Chinese asshole and back to my gaping and filled pussy.

Surprisingly, he had me cumming in minutes. He was actually really good and expertly concentrated on my clit as I neared climax. I ground my ass into his mouth, not caring if it was hurting him. Frankly, he never backed up so I figured he enjoyed my forceful action. I humped his face harder as I came all over him. A mixture of Sam's cum and my juice coated Brian's entire face.

He eased his pace as I calmed down. Again, very good at oral sex. He'd get 5/5 stars on Amazon any day! LOL

Brian stood up once I had finished with my after glow and he gave me a few gentle licks and a final kiss on the entrance to my pussy. His small dick was rigid and I knew he would soon be fucking me. Normally, I never would have fucked him, he simply wasn't my type. But, at this moment, I no longer controlled who entered my pussy - it was my Bull's orders.

He lined up his cock and sunk it into me from behind. Brian groaned and held my hips in place as he reached the base of his shaft, which didn't take long.

"How does he feel, babe?" Sam asked with a smirk knowing that the little penis was no competition for his Alpha cock. Sam loved dominating both of us. Brian held still. His diminutive penis was barely touching my vaginal walls.

"God, he is so small! I can barely feel it!" Apparently, that triggered Brian and without even completing a full stroke, he came inside me. To be honest, I was relieved that we wouldn't be fucking long. Sam and I burst out laughing at his orgasm. Brian shuttered his whole body and held my hips tight as he ejaculated.

Pulling out, I wanted one last turn with his mouth plus I needed to be cleaned. "Lay down, lil' B." I told him. He assumed the position from before. This time, though, I firmly planted my cunt on his face, grinding and squeezing so every drop of semen would be consumed. My thighs pressed hard against the side of his head. He was a trooper. Brian ate me and Sam, never missing a moment for head, moved over to me and I sucked his big cock while fucking our cuckold's face.

Sam grow hard quickly and soon I was cumming. I just sat on Brian's face as I gave my Bull a passionate blowjob. Brian jerked his tiny cock the whole time and soon spurted all over his chest and stomach. I simply ignored him and continued my oral services on Sam until he, too, orgasmed. I pulled his cock out of my mouth just as he did and pointed it towards Brian's deflated small penis.

Soon more cum coated Brian. He certainly turned out to be a sperm slut as he rubbed both men's ejaculation on his body.

I was absolutely spent. The sex was amazing, along with the dominance of Brian. Sam told him to get dressed and leave, which he obediently did. He thanked us profusely and headed back home to his wife.

Sam and I got dressed and went for a wonderful dinner at the attached restaurant. Afterwards, we went back to the room and slept deeply. He woke me up early for one final fucking session as we talked about cuckolding Brian. We both enjoyed it and hoped that it would happen again.

12