All Comments on 'Sam's First Cuckold'

by francisslope99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

Is he really a cuckold if you’re not fucking his girlfriend or wife??

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Cuckold is where the wife or girlfriend cheats with a lover.

This was just...bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay, dude this is not how this works, this is not how any of this works....

eroticstageroticstagabout 3 years ago

More like bf and gf had fun/3some with a submissive dude. I dont think the circumstances comes under the category of cuckolding fetish, but all three of the characters definitely have interest in cuckolding fetish.

Anyway the story was hot, I loved the humiliation of Brian, and the small penus humiliation in here.

joguyjoguyabout 3 years ago

loved it ! wish you had your finger up my ass while i pull on my lil b size dick , lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Guess I'm the same as the rest......

My first thought was "Is he really a cuck if it's not his significant other getting fucked?" He's not giving up anything, he's just being submissive to another couple.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 3 years ago

It's not like there is a rule book for cuckolding, but clearly it involves a wife cheating on her HUSBAND. This is a couple of exhibitionists with an audience.

Sorry, no prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love her and could see where I could have be satisfied with her but she would be the one directing me. Not another man, it would never happen. She could get me to do almost anything if she knew how. I would love watching him own her making her accept humiliation for having married a weaker man and being a slut for others.

stevemillerstevemillerover 2 years ago

How about part 2 and Brian bring his wife along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story! Had me cummimg and cleaning off my hand in no time! I would love to have a session like that...love cleaning up my wife's cunt after I cum in her...fantasy of mine would be to clean her up after she finished fucking a hung lover!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfrancisslope99@francisslope99
Mid-30's Chinese woman who has been awaken sexually. My kinks span a range of interests including cuckolding (my fav), race play, light BDSM (giving and receiving), and a few others. I've had threesomes (Asian, black, and white) and swinging once with a white couple but prefer...