Sam's Garden

Story Info
Sam's garden is planted and he is cultivated.
5.9k words
4.81
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi and thank you for reading. Just so you know, all are adults and there is no magic, force, blackmail, futa or anything other than two people caring for one another. One of them is a bit older and the other is in their late-30's. If you are seeking something for quick gratification, this is not it. Please feel free to comment and to send me a note via email; I do answer emails. Again, thank you for your time and now, please enjoy...

*****

"Hi, Mom," I said as I answered my phone.

"Hi, Teddy..."

Why does she insist on calling me Teddy? I am 37 years old. Teddy is not a name for a man. I was named after my Dad, and he was always called Ted;he passed away six years ago. I thought that maybe I'd become Ted, but no. To my Mom and her close friends, I will always be Teddy. Such is life, right?

"...Teddy, my friend Sam needs help putting some plants in the ground. I told him you would give him a hand. It shouldn't take long," my Mom told me. "And, you did such a beautiful job with your landscaping last year."

"Sure, Mom," I told her. "When was the last time I ever said no to you?"

"I don't remember, but you can, you know."

"Never going to happen, Mom," I said smiling. She asked so little of me and most of the time it was to help one of her friends with some little project. This time it was Sam. "When does Sam want my help?"

"This Saturday." she asked.

"Let him know I will be happy to help him and will be there just after breakfast; say about 8:30," I told her.

"Thanks, Teddy. Will you be over for dinner on Sunday," she asked.

"Of course. See you then, Mom, Love you."

"Love you, too," she told me and I could hear her smile.

Sitting back in my chair I thought about my mother. She's a very youthful 63 and looks a lot younger. Like a lot younger! Her smile can make anything better. The only time it failed her was when Dad died from a massive heart attack. The love of her life was gone. He made sure she was taken care of, but she lost her best friend; her partner; her lover. Half of her was gone, and it took her about six months to begin to begin to recover. Thankfully she had friends, the above mentioned Sam being one of them, who helped her through it. I stopped by several times a week to check on her, as well.

I'd do just about anything for one of her close friends. They have done so much for her and for me.

She tells me often that I remind her of Dad. I'm 6'0", slim and toned, dark hair and dark eyes. While it's not something that a lot of folks have any longer, I have a light tan because I spend so much time outside working in my yard or working out. I love being outside.

I'm a nurse practitioner in a hospital emergency room and my schedule of working three 12 hour days gives me a lot of free time. I also, as a hobby of sorts, manage my own portfolio of stocks. I'm not wealthy, but did get lucky when the market melted down back in 2007, early in my trading days. Well, I did manage my money until Covid hit and I was working six days of 12 hour shifts a week. I turned it all over to some great money managers who are taking care of it now. Today I own my own small home, two vehicles, and support a few good causes.

I mentioned that Mom and her friends have done a lot for me. During almost two years of Covid Mom and her friends made sure I had food in the house and meals to eat, did my laundry; actually they did everything for me except clean my house - I had a service that comes in twice a month to give it a good cleaning. So, yeah, I would do anything for those folks.

After breakfast on Saturday I loaded a few tools into my well loved pick up truck and went to Sam's. Pulling into his driveway I noticed he had his lawn removed and had about 30 plants of various sizes that needed to be put into the ground. They all had one thing in common: they were so-called native plants that didn't require much watering.

Thirty plants! What did I get myself into on this beautiful warm Saturday morning? I got out of the truck and stood there just looking at the project imagining where the plants will go. As I'm doing that, Sam comes out of the house.

"Teddy," he almost shouts in glee. He almost runs up to me and gives me a hug. "I'm so glad you're here."

Sam is actually in great shape. About 5'6", slim, silver hair in a ponytail, and has blue eyes. His smile, like Mom's, is incredible. Sam not only helped me survive my Covid shifts, he also helped Mom through the loss of my Dad, so I would do anything for him.

We stood next to the truck looking at the project while Sam had his arm around my waist; mine rested on his shoulder. I know that sounds a bit strange, but it was just Sam and I accepted him as he was. We talked about the plant placement and I quickly understood what he wanted.

"Come back in about 15 minutes and check that I have put the plants where you want them," I told Sam. He agreed, gave my waist a squeeze and went into the house. I got busy moving plants to where I thought he wanted them. He returned in 15 minutes to check my progress.

"Perfect," he exclaimed. "Just perfect," as he looked at each plant and grouping.

"Let me get to work putting them in the ground," I told Sam just before he went into the house.

I had the pants installed in about two hours, during which Sam came out with cool water. The third hour I spent digging a dry stream bed that would help with rain run off. It just needed to be lined with rocks and I 'knew a guy' who would put the rocks in and finish it at a reasonable price.

At the end of three hours, Sam came out and was very pleased with the way his front yard would look. He wanted to give me another hug, but I stopped him. I was sweaty and dirty. And he was in a pair of short running shorts and a t-shirt with running shoes.

"You can't hug me," I told Sam. "I'm a sweaty mess and you are all...beautiful," I smiled. "Well, clean anyway." He gave me a kind of mysterious smile. "I need to get home, clean up and take some aspirin. I'm going to be hurting tomorrow," I said laughing.

"Oh, Teddy," he said almost sadly. "I'm so sorry..."

"Stop it. You know I'd do anything for you. A little ache is nothing."

"Well, you're coming back for dinner tonight...unless you have a date."

"I'm sure you know I haven't had a date in three years," reminding him of the fact. I was sure Mom had told her close group of friends about my lack of love life. "And, you certainly don't have to feed me dinner," I added.

"Don't be silly," Sam said with a small smile. "Just be here at about 6:30. Bring your appetite and your understanding heart," he added quietly.

"What," not quite catching what he said.

"Nothing. Just be here at 6:30."

"Anything you wish..."

"I just might hold you to that," he said, interrupting me.

Smiling and shrugging in a bit of confusion, I got in my truck and went home.

I went home, got some lunch and aspirin. Yeah, I was going to be very sore, but maybe the aspirin will help. Can't hurt, right? Then I took a nice long hot shower standing under the water letting it beat down on my shoulders and back. Heaven...just heaven.

As I stood under the water I began to wonder what Sam meant by needing to bring my understanding heart? Unless he was going to confess to me some capital crime, there wasn't anything that I wouldn't accept about him.

After getting out of the shower and drying off, I noticed my Mom tried to call me. Wondering what was on her mind I returned her call.

"Teddy," she answered the phone. "How did the morning go?"

"Mom," I started almost laughing, "by this time you have already talked with Sam and found out he's happy."

"You're right," she admitted, "he is very, very happy. And, you didn't have to dig him a dry stream bed, you know."

"I know that, but the landscape just cried out for it. I wanted to give him a complete job. After all, he is one of your closest friends. Haven't you known him for a long time?"

"Longer than you've been alive, Teddy," she responded. "I know him very well and have another favor to ask of you."

"Ask away."

"I know you are going over to his house for dinner. Please do me a favor and dress nicely."

"How nice," I asked. "Coat and tie nice, or slacks and a nice shirt?"

"I think slacks and a nice shirt would be just fine. Just put a little effort in how you look and I am sure he will appreciate it," she told me. Now I was really curious. What was going on? What was I getting myself into?

"Mom," I started.

"No questions, Just take two bottles of wine like I trained you to do."

"Yes, M'am," I said quietly knowing I would not get any more information from her.

"Just be yourself and you will have a wonderful evening. Have a great time and remember that I love Sam like a brother; maybe even more."

"I understand," I told her, not really understanding anything.

"That's my Teddy," she told me and I could hear her smile. "Love you."

"Love you, Mom."

After the call ended I checked my slacks and shirt to make sure they were fine, pulled out two decent bottles of wine, and then went to lie down for a much needed nap.

I woke up at 5:30, just enough time to get a quick snack, shave and dress. I grabbed the wine and got in my car - a newer Lexus. At 6:30 I was ringing Sam's doorbell and heard his voice inviting me to just come in.

Nobody in the living room. Dining room had the table set...dinner in the dining room? Hmmm. Then I walked through to the kitchen where I saw someone bending over looking in the oven. Was it Sam? High heels. Nice legs. A nice fitting skirt that showed me a near perfect ass...no, not near perfect, just perfect. I processed this all in less than a minute when I saw the person looking at me over their shoulder smiling. Then standing up as she closed the oven door. Turning to me I really saw her for the first time.

The silver hair fluffed and falling to near her shoulders in a kind of bob cut. Her blue eyes looked a bit worried. Wait, blue eyes? I looked a bit closer. The silver hair.

"Sam," I asked, not sure who I was seeing.

She nodded and gave me a half smile. Still this look of concern and worry was set in her eyes.

"You're beautiful," I told her. Yes, her. Certainly I was not seeing Sam the male, but a very feminine version. I could still see the male there in the background, but she had done her very best to look stunning - and she was very successful.

"I am," she asked.

"You are stunning," I started, "beautiful and exquisite." Yeah, it was a bit heavy but I decided that more was better than less.Besides, I was just telling her the truth. Putting the wine down on the counter, I opened my arms, "Come here," making it very plain that I needed to hug her.

Sam put her arms around me. Normally her face was closer to my chest. Now we were almost face to face due to her heels. My arms went around her holding her close. She just fit in my arms so very well and nearly melted into me.

"Your scent is divine," I whispered into her ear, "and you feel like heaven in my arms."

"Oh, Teddy," she said softly, "you don't know how I worried about how you would react." I could feel her tears on my neck as I held her. Stepping back just a bit and still having my arms around her, I looked into her eyes.

"Why would you worry, Sam? You know I love you; the you that lives in heart. All of you no matter how you appear. Silly girl. Now, you better stop crying and fix your makeup before you ruin it," I told her. She had done such a wonderful job of applying her makeup - light and artful, but a bit heavy around her eyes with a darker red lipstick that matched her nails. She really went all out.

She gave me a kiss on my check, then wiped the lipstick mark off with her thumb. Then I watched her walk toward her bedroom; hips swinging so gracefully with a slight tease there? I wasn't sure. She looked over her shoulder smiling and asked me to pour the wine while she fixed her makeup.

Sam returned just as I had opened the wine and poured two glasses. I handed her a glass and toast her, "To a living doll," I said smiling. She really was beautiful. She smiled demurely, sipped her wine and told me to sit down while she served dinner.

While I can't tell you what she served for dinner, I can tell you the conversation was consistent. Of course, I had to ask where this part of Sam came from.

"I started being interested in girl's clothing when I was about 11 years old," she started. "I knew I was different from my friends but didn't fully understand at the time. I looked at my sister's clothes and lingerie, and then my Mom's. At first I didn't do anything more than touch it, then when I was 12 or 13, I was alone in the house and put a pair of panties on. It felt so good and right when I slipped them on. So soft on my skin."

She paused to take a sip of wine and I noticed her hand on the table. I just put my hand over her hand to offer her silent encouragement. She was the focus of my full attention; I had stopped eating to listen to her.

"My Mom eventually caught me dressed and I was so scared I was shaking. You know what she did, Teddy," Sam asked me. "She took me into her arms and just hugged me. She accepted me and loved me, even though I had on her clothes." I could see Sam's eyes misting as he recalled the memory.

"All through high school she helped me learn how to wear women's clothes, apply makeup, how to act like a female, and so much more. But most of all she taught me to accept myself, but to be careful who I shared this with. Not everyone would understand."

"She was right. My first two boyfriends didn't like Sam, the girl. The third boyfriend tried to beat me up. After that I didn't go out with anyone for about four or five years. Then I met Felix who loved all parts of me."

I knew Felix had been Sam's partner for over 30 years. He died from a sudden heart attack while on vacation about six years ago. Since then Sam had been alone. My Mom and Sam had helped one another through some very difficult times. By the time Sam finished telling me about his life, I was crying for him.

"Don't cry for me, Teddy," he said as he reached up his thumb to gently wipe away my tears. "I've had a very good life."

I closed my eyes and took a breath. When I opened them it was as if I was seeing Sam for the first time. I saw a beautiful woman sitting across from me that had nothing but love and concern in her eyes. I reached out and gently pulled on her hand.

"May I just hold you," I asked her.

"We'd be more comfortable on the couch," she replied and guided me to it. I sat down first and she just slid into my lap as if it was the most natural thing in the world. My arms went around her to bring her close and hopefully make her feel safe. Sam's head went to my shoulder and just stayed there for a few minutes.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend," she eventually asked me.

"As you know, Sam, there hasn't been one for several years. I thought Nancy, I know you met her, was my life partner until she told me I should spend more money on her and give less away to help others," I told Sam. "That kind of eliminated her when she said that, so I have learned not to trust some folks even though they say they share my values. Kind of put me off women in general and then there was Covid."

"You must be lonely," Sam observed softly as she nuzzled into my shoulder.

"Sometimes I miss holding someone close," I admitted, "the intimacy."

"Me, too," Sam whispered.

I lifted Sam's chin to look into her eyes. I saw pain, hope, caring and giving in one brief glance. Then I brought my lips to her lips softly. Brushing them slowly. Feeling the softness of her lips as they parted. My tongue touched the opening and the most sensual, intimate kiss followed that had us both moaning. Sure, I knew on some level that I was kissing Sam the male, but on another, deeper level, I was kissing a woman who gave everything she had in that kiss.

That was the Perfect Kiss. Yes, there will be other kisses and some will be exquisite. But there will never be that first Perfect Kiss ever again. It was the most intimate, heartfelt kiss I had ever shared.

Sam's arms went around my neck while she just looked at me and smiled. Then she brought her lips to mine again. This kiss held the hunger we had. The hunger of two lovers. Deep and all encompassing. Everything seemed to stop as our tongues danced together to the sound of our soft moans. When we separated we both were gently panting and smiling.

As I held Sam, she moved her hips in my lap causing me to get even harder as I felt her perfect ass gently pushing down on my bulge.

"Oooohhhhh," she purred, "somebody liked that kiss."

"It's not just the kiss, Sam," I said softly after taking a few moments to think. "It's you. It's the intimacy of you sharing your heart with me. It's how you have shown your love for me and knowing your heart cares for others. It's how you give to others that makes you so beautiful and to me so desirable." As I finished speaking I leaned in for another kiss and this one was even more passionate. More heated. There was no question we wanted more of one another. The kiss broke and after catching our breath we were smiling at one another. Smiles that started in our souls and ended on our lips.

"Sam," I began, "I have never been with a person like you. I'm a bit uncertain what to do."

"I have an idea after a few minutes I won't have to guide you; you'll figure it out," she responded. "Just listen to your heart." I nodded slowly as she slowly continued to move on my lap, getting me harder and harder.

"I didn't expect this and don't have any condoms," I admitted to her.

"After Felix passed I got tested to make sure I was clean and have not been with anyone since," she told me.

"And, after I broke up with Nancy I tested just to make sure since I lost all trust in her," I told Sam. "And, have been celibate since."

"Then, I want this lovely cock in me bare," Sam told me and smiled as she pressed down even harder. All I could do was moan my desire for her. She slid off of my lap and told me to give her 20 minutes to change and to come to her bedroom. Words wouldn't come to me and I just nodded. As she strutted, yes strutted across the room to the hall, she glanced over her shoulder to make sure I was watching - I was and was rewarded with one of her big smiles. She stopped for a moment.

"Take off your shoes and socks before you come in," she told me.

As I sat there waiting I sipped on a glass of wine and thought about Sam. I'd do anything for Sam, but never thought it would include sex, but at that moment in her home, I didn't consider anything else. I knew she loved me on some level and that I loved her. Now, I was just going to learn how to love her better.

Twenty minutes had passed so I removed my shoes and socks and entered her bedroom. Scented candles were burning and the scent matched her perfume. Standing at the foot of her queen bed she was dressed in a long black satin gown, heels, and black stockings. She changed her jewelry and it sparkled reflecting the candles and soft light of the room. There was a long slit in the gown that went to her waist showing off her impossibly great legs.

"Say something," she asked me. I stood there mute and overcome.

"You are a goddess who should be worshiped," I whispered. Smiling, she came to me and began to unbutton my shirt, taking time to kiss my lips, my neck as her nails opened every button.

Opening the shirt, she kissed my shoulders, chest and nipples causing me to gasp. The sensations were incredible. Her fingertips slipped into the waistband of my pants just teasing me as they circled my waist. Then she undid my belt and zipper.

"It's time for me to see what you have for me," she purred.

The pants fell to the floor and she slipped my boxers down my legs. My cock popped out. I'm not huge, or anything; just eight inches and cut. I stepped out of my pants and boxers standing naked in front of her. Sam just looked at me from head to toe, stopping at my cock for a few moments.

12