Sam's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," she told me, "just perfect. Longer and thicker than Felix was. Be gentle with me, Teddy," she said quietly.

Taking her in my arms I whispered that I would always be gentle with her, unless she asked me to be different. Another long deep kiss that had me leaking on her satin gown.

"You know," I whispered in her ear, " a goddess should be worshiped." As I finished saying that I slipped to my knees and began to kiss and caress up her legs slowly starting at her feet. My lips kissing and dragging on her stockings. Kissing her knees and the tops of her thighs. Sam's fingers were in my hair as I heard her moan softly, almost whimpering. She opened her legs as I went higher.

Opening her gown, I kissed her inner stockinged thighs. Then her lace stocking tops. I could feel the heat radiating from her as I got higher and higher kissing her soft skin. Then I looked up and saw her cock. She wasn't wearing panties. This was the closest I had ever been to another cock.

"Do you like my clitty," she asked me with a bit of worry in her voice.

Looking up into her eyes, I smiled and leaned forward to give her clitty a kiss on the tip and then a gentle swirl of my tongue as my answer. I took time to make love to her clitty and balls. Kissing, licking, tracing every inch of her six inch length. It was kind of slim, I think, and so lovely in my eyes. Looking up into her eyes I just gave the tip another kiss.

"It's beautiful," I told her as I opened my lips and took the head between them. Gently sucking on her as my tongue swirled over the soft and slightly spongy head. Pushing open her slit, I was rewarded with another moan, louder this time and the taste of her precum, which I just loved. Her fingers gripped my hair as I slid my lips down her length and held it there in my mouth.

Then I slowly began to bob on her as my fingers fondled her balls. She grew harder in my mouth as I bobbed faster and moaned on her. Squeezing her balls gently as I did.

"Careful, you're going to make me orgasm,"she warned me. I pulled off of her and smiled while I held her balls. Taking a moment to wet a finger in my mouth as I looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Ladies first," I told her as I went back to sucking her clitty a bit harder. My wet finger found the entrance to her...pussy. As I teased the entrance she began to moan louder.

"Teddy. Teddy. Fuck," she began to nearly scream as my finger slipped in her and my lips kept up my pleasure assault on her clitty. Her fingernails dug into my scalp as I finger fucked and sucked her. Her legs began to tremble, I put a hand on her ass to hold her up as she began to scream and cum in my mouth. Shot after shot of her sweet nectar entered my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed. As I used my finger to rub her p-spot she just continued to orgasm as she held onto my head for support. Sucking on the head, I tried to get every drop from her. Slowly her orgasm ceased as my finger left her pussy.

Giving her a few minutes to return to Earth, I took the time to lick her clean. I found I loved having her clitty on my tongue and the taste of her seed was sweet to me.

"I thought you never...," she said between pants.

"I never have," I assured her. "But, I do have a good understanding of anatomy, Silly Girl," I told her with a smile as I looked up at her.

"Nobody ever, not even Felix, made me orgasm like that." she told me.

"I hope I can do better for you, Sam. This was just my first time."

"Any better and I'lll have a heart attack," she said with a smile.

"Good thing I know CPR," I told her with a soft laugh.

"Right now, I need for you to fuck me with that cock of yours. Take me and make me your slut, Teddy."

"Get on the bed in the easiest position," I told her. Sam got on the bed on her hands and knees presenting her pussy to me. She was still so aroused she was trembling, or she was scared. I didn't know which.

Taking the lube I saw on the nightstand, I put some on my fingers, warmed it a bit, and then slowly slid two fingers in her pussy. She was so tight.

"Oh god. Slowly. It's been so long," she warned me.

Using two fingers in her, I slowly opened her and relaxed her as I kissed the back of her neck whispering how beautiful she was. I loved inhaling the scent of her perfume there. Then as I relaxed her, I slipped in a third finger. It was tight, but she was trying to relax as I whispered how perfect she was in her ear. Then as the three fingers moved easily, I slipped them out and got behind her. Taking lube I applied it to my cock which was so stiff and hot in my hand. Getting her to orgasm for me was so sexy and exciting!

Kneeling on the bed, I rubbed the head of my cock on her entrance teasing her.

"Don't tease. Fuck me," she told me.

Holding her hips with my cock at her entrance, I began to thrust and then I thrust harder. God, I wanted in her. Gripping her hips, I pushed harder and the head of my cock popped in her.

"FUCK," she screamed into a pillow. "Go slow. Go slow, it's been a long time and never as big as you."

I tried to be patient. I needed to be in her. In her tight pussy. I pushed a bit more in, rested, and then a bit more. I was opening her slowly. She was one long moan as I entered her slowly, stopping every inch or so.. Rubbing her back and trying to relax her; to reassure her. Only half way in. My need was building rapidly. Taking a deep breath I tried to gain control. Another two inches in her pussy to the sound of her groan. I really didn't want to hurt her and knew it would pass. Just three more inches, now.

Leaning over her and turning her head to kiss her lips. Our lips met in a fierce kiss. As they met I thrust in the last three inches. Her scream was muffled by our kiss. I stayed very still in her.

"Fuck. Fuck. You're ripping me apart," she almost screamed. I felt her slowly relax around me. "Now," she told me, "now go slowly. Start slow."

I began to move in her slowly. Just gently in and out. Short strokes that slowly became longer strokes. Slowly she got used to me until I could take long strokes in and out. Until she began to push back on me.

I began to go faster. I started to fuck her.

"Are my slut?"

"Yes," she told me breathlessly.

"My toy?"

"Yes"

I began going faster. Filling her cunt with my cock over and over. Long strokes. Short strokes where I hit her p-spot. He gasps and moans told me when I hit it. And then I began to concentrate on it. Rubbing it with my cock over and over.

I pulled out and turned her over on her back. Her legs spread wide for me. Her clitty leaking like a faucet. More lube and I slid right back in her as our eyes were locked. Once I was deep in her, I took her legs and put them on my shoulders which raised her hips. I piled into her fast hitting her psopt over and over. Her legs began to tremble on my shoulders. Her fists grabbing bedding. Her head going form side to side. She couldn't get away from me. She culdn't escape the pleasure that was washing over her and threatening to be too much.

Then I thrust deep into her. Deeper than ever before. She moaned.

"Fucker. FUCKER. DAMN FUCKER," she screamed as another orgasm wracked her body. As it swept through her, I shot my seed deep in her cunt.

"You are my slut," I growled at her as I shot deep into her body. "My slut. My lover. My toy. Your cunt is mine."

Your fucking slut," Sam reaffirmed as I emptied into her body.

We lay there panting. Recovering. My face buried into her neck smelling the scent of her perfume and had the taste of salt lightly on my tongue from her perspiration. I lifted up to look at her and was greeted with the site of her shining, dancing eyes and smile. Another shared kiss.

As we both came down from our pleasure, I got up to get a warm cloth to clean Sam, and then I cleaned myself. Getting back on the bed, I joined her under the sheets and pulled her close so her head was resting on my chest with my arm around her.

"I'm going to be so sore tomorrow, Teddy," she whispered, "but, it will be a great sore," Sam assured me. My face showed my concern for her. "I'll be just fine in a day...or two...or three," she chuckled. "God, you are such a beast and I love it."

"It was my pleasure and I hope it happens often," I told her.

Her reply was a few tears as I held her tighter. Then, as they stopped, she said, "I want you again soon...and often."

We slowly drifted off to sleep with her in my arms. My internal clock woke me early and after just looking at her, I got up slowly not wanting to disturb her. I thought she might need her sleep.

I dressed and put on coffee. After having a cup and writing a note for her, I left for home. She found my note a few hours later.

Dear Sam,

You looked so peaceful and lovely sleeping that I couldn't disturb you. I meant what I said last night - I want us to be together often. More than that, I just want to spend time with you doing things, if you are willing.

As you know, I love you.

Teddy

When I got home I showered and changed for the day. I had a few things to do. As I was eating breakfast my phone rang.

"Hi, Mom."

"Good morning, Teddy. Are you home?"

"Home and eating breakfast."

"How was being with Sam last night? "

"Dinner was great. He's a great cook..."

"And," she interrupted me with her question for more information. I just started to laugh.

"And, I am sure you have already spoken with Sam."

"He told me that your evening with him was the best of his life; better than any time with Felix. How did you know what to do?"

"It's called applied anatomy, Mom. I know about the body. It's kind of my job, you know," I told her as I chuckled. "And, you know I care deeply for him. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for him. He's done so much for you, but more than that, I have come to love him like family."

"Thank you, Teddy. I have known for a while you love Sam and all of my friends."

"You set me up. How did you know anything would happen," I asked her.

"Call it Mother's Intuition. Do you have time to drop by later today?I want to talk to you about my other friends who are lonely, too."

"I'll be there in the afternoon," I told her. And then in a joking manner I asked, "Are you pimping me out?"

"We have a few things to talk about, Sweet Teddy," she told me without giving me any more information.

"See you at about 2:00, Mom. Love you."

"I love you, too, Teddy."

*****

Do you want to know more about Teddy and Mom's other friends?

12