Sam's Mistake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one way to find out," he shrugged casually.

I shoved him again, but this time, with so much force, I stumbled too. And once again, his face just lit up.

Blindingly furious, I closed the distance between us and forcefully jolted my finger into his chest. This asshole does not get to talk to me like that.

"I'd rather fake five orgasms with my boyfriend lazily pumping on top of me for an hour than to fuck you for a minute."

He grabbed the hand that assaulted his sternum. Gently, he turned it so the wrist was exposed and softly ran his teeth over that sensitive spot. The small gesture disarmed me—the gentleness of it, the feel of him on my skin.

"I can do a lot in a minute," he said, eyes heavy on mine.

I'm not a cheater.

God, I wanted him. I wanted his lips everywhere, all over me.

I'm not a cheater.

I swallowed when he placed a soft kiss on the inside of my wrist, right on the spot he grazed with his teeth. His kisses started to trail, one by one up my forearm.

I'm... not... a

I'm...

Fuck.

I'm a cheater.

I slammed my mouth against his. Our kiss turned vulgar and violent as soon as our lips met. Tongues diving into each other's mouths, lip biting, frantically devouring each other. I felt my ass hit the edge of the desk as his fingers gripped my hips and set me on it.

Wasting no time, his hand traveled under my skirt, past my underwear, and dipped a finger inside me. I was all heat and wetness. It was embarrassing how much that whole exchange turned me on.

And now he knew.

He fucking knew I liked it.

He groaned into my mouth when he easily slid another finger inside me.

The sensation was insane. Better than anything whatever his name is ever did.

I clawed at his back while I rocked against his hand. Involuntarily, my body chased the orgasm it craved. "Fuck, Jake. I need to come, please."

"I'll give you anything you need," he assured me in a low, husky voice that edged on desperation.

The pressure built as his fingers moved inside me. His breathing picked up, exhaling against my throat between open mouth kisses. Lost in sensation, I quietly moaned and rocked against his hand.

"Oh, god. Don't stop. I'm so close..." I chanted as he continued to work me to the brink. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, he pulsed his fingers directly against my g-spot with skilled precision. I took in a sharp inhale of air, sank my fingernails into his bicep, and bit his shoulder to quell my porn star moans.

Without warning, every nerve in my body exploded as an orgasm stole my breath and shattered through me.

My eyes slammed shut while my body crashed. Everything outside of this was gone, every thought, every problem, every frustration. There was silence and an overwhelming calm.

As I caught my breath, I slumped against him, my forehead finding the muscled pillow of his shoulder. He let me recover, planting soft kisses on my collar bone.

Before long, our mouths met again, bringing on a new wave of need, but more demanding this time. Our bodies demanded, craved, more.

"Take off your pants and fuck me," I gritted out, more edgy and blunt than I meant to. There wasn't an ounce of restraint inside me at that moment; I wasn't in control of any part of myself.

Groaning in approval, he stepped back and unbuckled his belt. Quickly, I removed my underwear, silently thanking myself for wearing a skirt this time. He pressed his body against mine again, capturing my mouth while lining his cock up with my opening.

"Say it again," his mouth taunted me with little kisses.

I squeezed his ass and pushed him against me.

"Fuck me. Right now. Fuck all the fake orgasms out of me."

Another groan rumbled low in his throat as I bit his lip, teeth scraping as he slid inside with a long, slow thrust. In a sharp exhale, relief flooded my body as I felt him stretch and fill me. Instinctively, my legs wrapped high around his waist, taking him in even more.

I leaned back on the desk, my hands behind me while his hands clutched onto my hips. His thrusts started slow, achingly slow, before going faster. Harder.

He drove into me like it was his one mission on earth. Nothing about it was romantic or tender; this was raw and animalistic and everything I needed. I couldn't remember why I resisted him for so long, we could've been doing this weeks ago.

"Fuck, you are tight," he bit out with a strained exhale. His head leaned back as he looked up at the ceiling as if praying, then returned his eyes to where our bodies met.

It didn't take long before I felt the pressure building again. This time, the orgasm cut through me. I felt my walls tighten around him, a moan rumbling from my throat. Another wave of relief, another breath I'd been holding for too long.

Without warning, Jake pulled out and flipped me over with a level of ease that only comes from practice. His cock sank into me again, forcing my hips back until my ass slapped against his hips. I anchored my forearms to the desk as Jake's thrusts became ruthless.

Brutal.

I can't take it, I told myself, he's so fucking good.

Amazing.

Mind-blowing.

With each forceful thrust, he bottomed me out over and over. "That's so deep," I choked out in between gasps.

His warm stomach pressed against my back, his teeth scraped over my ear lobe. Still thrusting, he explored and tasted my skin.

"You like it deep?" He whispered in my ear, sending violent chills straight to my cunt.

"Yes," I whispered. Like was too casual a word for this. Whatever he was doing, I was in-fucking-love with it.

"Do you like being filled with come?" The bold question was soothed with a soft bite on my shoulder.

Normally I'd say no. I've never let any guy come inside me. But at that moment, it felt like the best decision ever. After all, I was on birth control. It was safe.

"Yes," I choked out before coming again on his cock.

His finger found my clit, and sweet lord, I didn't think I could come harder than already had.

"Say it," he whispered.

"Come inside me," I responded without missing a beat.

He went upright again, his cock going back to being gloriously deep inside me.

I came again, this time spasming and arching my back. I felt ripped apart like my mind was going to explode.

This is it, a voice said, you'll never be the same.

I heard his labored breathing change, small groans escaping his mouth. "Jesus, fuck. I'm coming... I-" he managed in a strained, husky voice. His body tensed against mine, his fingertips gripped hard into the flesh on my hips as his thrusts became erratic.

Hot bursts of cum released inside me as his cock twitched and pulsed. Another rush of relief washed through me, but this one more like the high after finishing a long run.

And just like finishing a long run, my legs gave out. But, just as fast, he caught me by the waist.

He chuckled against my ear, "easy there," he panted, his stomach pressed into my back as we breathed.

"I need to lay down," I felt weak for even saying it. But literally, my body was weak. I needed to recover from... everything that just happened.

He pulled us down to the carpet, instinctively laying next to each other but not touching. In silence, we stared up at the ceiling.

"Christ," he exhaled with an amused tone, "I've wanted to do that for months now."

Wait, what? Months?

Before I could ask, there was a knock at the door. We snapped up, panicking when the door handle jiggled. Quickly, we arranged ourselves.

Thank god he has posters over the window on the door.

Since we barely undressed, looking like two people who haphazardly dressed was minimal. Hopefully.

With a silent nod, Jake went to open the door while I grabbed my stuff.

As soon as I could, I rushed out the door without saying goodbye as he apologized to the student waiting.

As I scurried down the hallway to the stairs, his words lingered in my head.

Months.

He's wanted to do that for months.

The thing is, we met two weeks ago.

~ Jake ~

Lucas is in a mood.

Of course, he doesn't want to say why. He'd rather shrug or grunt for answers.

I figure I'll worry about it later as we walked down the steep wooden steps into The Ave Pub. It's not my favorite pub, but it's close to campus and generally slow. As we enter, I hear the low-level hum of voices and the clanking of queue balls.

The pub is all dark brown wood with red bricks, exposed pipes in the ceiling, a cement floor, and dim lighting. About what you'd expect from a hotel basement turned college student haunt. On the other side of the bar, the regulars sit on the stools, waiting for the bartenders to talk to them.

Lucas and I stand in the small line to the bar and scope out the place. We both note the student mixer/happy hour we came for appears to be in the other room.

The mixer is for Lucas' grad school cohort. I tag along because some are students I teach, and it's amusing to overhear them bitch about other professors. And, of course, it gets me away from the vortex of Ph.D. candidate life.

I've quickly learned that grad school is just an all-consuming time suck that's always humming in the back of your mind. The work itself is not all that challenging to your intelligence; it's the workload that bogs you down.

For me personally, it's the never-ending pile of assignments to grade, research to do, and all the damn writing. When I ask myself why I chose to get a Ph.D., the answer is simple: I hate myself.

A lot.

Why else would I be putting myself through this bloated academic bureaucracy? Personal fulfillment?

As I scroll through my phone, I suddenly feel an elbow bumping into me. I shrug it off, engrossed in an email about productivity. That is until said elbow nearly knocks my phone out of my hand.

"The fuck, man?" I look and see Lucas nod his chin at the incoming parade of women. I immediately spot the one Lucas has been pining over for months now. The same girl I saw leaving our apartment complex this morning. Which means this crowd is probably part of the Library Science program. If his crush didn't give it away, the unofficial librarian uniform of cardigans and circle scarves definitely did.

Lucas's crush on this girl has been an ongoing saga. The guy has no trouble getting dates but somehow can't work up the courage to talk to this particular one. Makes zero sense to me.

I also pine for a random chick I see walking around Gates Hall. But on a much more casual level than Lucas, who keeps trying to find a way to bump into his crush randomly.

I don't have a reason to talk to the mystery girl, and she's a student, so I settle for staring from afar like a total fucking creep. To my credit, I've made no attempt to find out anything about her or go out of my way to see her.

And if I could date students, I'd just ask her out and not plot some elaborate scheme.

"Go over and talk to her," I suggest, like it's a brand new idea he's never thought of before.

"Kinda more complicated than that," he replied while keeping his eyes glued to the crowd of students.

"So you're just going to stare like a weirdo? She's going to get creeped out and leave. We're in a dank basement for the love of God. The mood is ripe."

Before he can respond, the bartender takes our order. As we grab the beers, ready to head to the table, I see a woman stomping towards us. And not just any woman, her. My causally-pining-from-a-distance girl.

She greets Lucas with a frown, clearly angry at him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" The brunette says in a hushed, scolding tone as she looks behind her.

"Just having a drink-"

"Katie is here, and she is not ready to see you," she says, looking behind her again. "Seriously, do you have to haunt all of our usual places? You need to go hide, and I'll try to sneak her out of here."

Lucas lets out a breath. "Ok, Uh. I guess I'll-," Lucas looks around.

"Sam, is it?" I interjected, meeting her gaze. The brunette with long hair and hazel eyes looks at me for a moment, then back to Lucas. She furrows her brow, not amused by my intervening.

"Yeah, Sam, great to meet you," she said in a flat tone.

"I'm Jake, Lucas' roommate," I extend my hand out, pretending I can't read this situation at all. She is noticeably reluctant to take it but finally does with a cautious movement.

I grip her hand, holding it for as long as she'll let me, which isn't long. She snaps it away quickly like my hand is nuclear waste. She squints, darting her eyes between Lucas and me.

"I gotta go." Sam walks off, and I forget why I can't touch her or have her naked body on top of me. Especially now that I know what name to call out when I'm about to come underneath her.

"What's going on?" I ask Lucas as we discreetly sneak into the other room with the mixer.

Lucas looks pale, clammy, and awkward all at the same time as I wait for his answer.

He exhales and rubs his jaw. "I hooked up with Katie the other night, and now she won't talk to me. Sam, her roommate, is helping me out."

I smile wide and pat him on the back. "Wow, you finally stopped admiring from afar and actually made a move."

He takes a long drink from his glass. "Yeah, but she fucking left before I woke up."

"That's kinda badass, actually. Anyway, what's her roommate's deal? Sam." I prodded. It's only then I really take in what he just said. The librarian - Katie, I assume - left after they hooked up? Her walking out of our building suddenly makes more sense.

"Sam is kinda crazy, to be honest," he shakes his head and looks down, "but she's taking pity on my sorry ass, so she's also kinda cool, I guess."

"Mhm, she's hot as fuck," I blurted out and took another drink. I started thinking about the girl - Sam - and how I may not be able to do anything physical with her, I can still flirt.

Plus, Lucas said she's crazy. Maybe meeting her will break the spell. My dick doesn't go for crazy chicks, thank fuck.

I glance over at Sam, sitting at a table with Katie and some blonde. Without giving it too much thought, I ask Lucas to hold my beer, then head to the bathroom, which happens to be close to their table. I keep my head down as I walk, catching a snippet of their conversation.

"Sam, are you serious? Your boyfriend can't get you off?" One voice says. I nearly stop and gawk at that statement but keep my composure until I'm in the hallway to the bathroom. As a buffer, I pull out my phone and pretend to text while listening in.

My brain goes crazy after hearing that statement. How does someone as hot as her put up with some douche bag who can't get her off? My brain can't process how that could even happen.

Now all I want to do is fuck her. Not that I didn't want to fuck her before, but the challenge makes her all the more alluring.

But I can't. It's against the rules. She'll have to navigate that one herself. I'm sure there are other guys out there willing to give her at least one orgasm.

And I want to punch each one of them, starting with her boyfriend.

"No foreplay?" A female voice continues, "He won't even go down on you?"

"Ugh, when you say it out loud, it sounds horrible." A voice that I assume is Sam's stated in exasperation.

I can't focus on anything for a moment. I seriously can't believe some men don't like eating pussy. Just thinking about eating a girl out gives me a semi at least.

"Sam, you need to break up with him. He's a total asshole," I hear a different female voice say.

Yes. Listen to your friend Sam.

Their voices lower a bit, but I can still get most of what they are saying.

"...I went for like, 4 years with no sex. Not even like dry humping. All vertical kissing." Same protests. "Why did I pick someone who is making that look like a better option?"

"There are guys out there - hell guys in this bar - who would totally fuck you and actually care if you come or not."

"You're just saying that because you found one," Sam says with a light tone. I assume she's talking to Katie.

"Ok, yeah, sure, but I think the next guy will probably be at least marginally better."

"... But we get along in other areas. It seems stupid to break up over bad sex."

"Does he think the sex is good?"

"Yeah, he's pretty complimentary about my skills."

"So he is getting more out of this relationship than you?"

"I get something out of it, or else I wouldn't be with him." Another sigh. "But good god, I'm so sexually frustrated ... my vagina will swallow the next guy who hits on me ... I just want a guy who thinks foreplay is awesome and will know how to... and then bend me over and pound me ..."

They lower their voices even more until I can't hear anything. I decide now is the time to stop creeping and actually use the bathroom as planned.

When I come back, the ladies are gone, and the glasses are empty. To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. How do I go on like a regular person knowing this hot woman wants a guy to make her come?

I go back to the mixer, standing by Lucas and chatting with some first year in the information architecture. I can barely listen, giving the poor guy one-word answers and nods.

All of my brainpower is on Sam. So much so that the person who just entered looks just like her.

Wait...

That is her. And she's talking to Lucas.

As if in a trance, I blow off the first year and slide over to their conversation.

"We are leaving now, be there at 8," she instructed Lucas with a firm tone.

"Hey," I once again interjected, "you look familiar."

Sam's smile fell when she looked at me, "cool. We literally met 5 minutes ago." She said with a completely expressionless face.

Yes. Crazy. I see it now.

"Are you in the library science program as well?" I push even though I'm certain she hates my ass for no reason.

Her eyes narrow at me. "Is this some double set up?" She points between Lucas and me. "Like, distract Sam so Lucas can seclude Katie type thing? Taking one for the team? Falling on the grenade?"

"Uh," I clear my throat, smile through the intimidating edge of her voice. She's already on attack mode, and I haven't done anything. Christ. "No, I'm a Ph.D. instructor. I can't, you know, 'fall' on any current students," I wait to see if this passes her sniff test.

Sam's expression softens but still held a level of hostility that intrigued me. Why is she so fiery? Why do I like it so much?

"What's your focus?" She tilted her chin up at me, face now skeptical or curious. I can't quite read her.

"Human-Computer Interaction, focusing on usability for veterans with disabilities." I countered while forgetting to breathe until her whole face changed to piqued interest.

"Really?" She said and stepped past Lucas.

Closer to me.

She finally stood beside me, close enough that I could really see her face. Those soft, full lips with the perfect Cupid's bow. Her smooth skin, creamy skin with the slightest blush in her cheeks.

Jesus, I want her. Like, right now.

"I'm writing a paper on personal computer and phone use in the classroom and how instant access to information takes away from the social exchange of information and classroom learning. Your program requires students to have personal computers in class, right?" She transitions so smoothly from hostile to completely friendly and curious, I can't quite respond at first.

Also, her eyes light up even more as she waits for my answer. I see a ring of gold around her pupil contrasted against the greenish hazel of her iris. The eye contact throws me off, delaying my response even more.

If I were an idiot, which sometimes I am, I'd think she was hitting on me.

All my mind can do is picture her moaning my name while I feast on her pussy.