Sam's Mistake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality slams into me, finally forcing me to snap out of it. "Uh, yeah. Yes. We do require that," I nodded and took a drink.

"Can I interview you on the addition of disability and computer use, particularly in the classroom? It would be an interesting counter-argument because studies show engagement declines rapidly with any electronic devices in the classroom. I never thought about the case for disability. Plus, I've been wanting to talk to someone in HCI about using computers." She shook her head while looking at the floor, "and it'll definitely push me past the 10,000-word minimum."

You can do a whole hell of a lot more than interview me.

"Sure, I'm happy to help in any way I can," we both at each other, but I'm certain we are smiling for very different reasons.

"Can I get your email?" She asked quickly, grabbing her phone. Sam pulled her long hair to one side of her shoulder, exposing the milky skin on her neck.

My brain did that thing again where it just pictured her pressed up against a wall while I'm thrusting inside her, licking her neck as she comes.

I cleared my throat and refocused enough to ramble off my email to her as she types it in.

"Great, I just sent you an email. We can hash out the details on Monday." She turned suddenly professional, that gleam in her eyes gone.

Sam walks off while saying something to the effect of "don't fuck this up" to Lucas as she exits. I have no idea what they are talking about, and I don't honestly care. All I care about is getting her in a room alone. Granted, said room would be my office where I especially can't touch her.

But still, it's something, perhaps borderline torture after everything I've learned while at this bar.

Yet, I can't resist the chance to talk to her again.