All Comments on 'Sam's Panties'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finally

A great story about two couples swapping partners. Sam enticing Ken with panties and dressing him up in lingerie and a dress for Jean's enjoyment and mind blowing sex is most erotic reading.

Keep up the good work, and more stories coming. Five stars! 2BD

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Nice, but

Ken Or is it Kitty now. lol Ken will have to learn to shave his legs, ass, and pubic hair. Along with his arms, under arms, etc to be a hairless little boi. And our gurl will need a wig and practice walking in heels. Of course cuckold will have to be fitted with a chastity cage. Can't have the gurl jerking off all the time. Also, he must be introduced to eating creampies. He can start with Mike's big load that Mike is pumping into sissy boi's wife. Cock sucking and swallow Mike's load would be another useful lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not just bad

EPICALLY BAD!

satinshawnasatinshawnaabout 9 years ago
Very interesting

That would be fun to be part of that group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Nice story; well written with properly developed characters and built up at a nice pace. (As a pantie wearing cuckold with erection difficulties, however, maybe I am biased.)

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

I can't wait until you tell us what happens next. I too am a closet married CD but my wife doesn't know. I wish we had friends like these who would help me explore my fantasy of dressing up for my wife and her lover. Please tell us the next chapters. i can't wait.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

hell yes.

I noticed there was more communication between the 2 women than there was between spouses.

I'd like to think that they start having some meaningful conversations after this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's when Jean got served with divorce papers

Then her Boss and the Company got sued. Jean lost her job, lost 90% of the marital assets and got her maiden name back. Because when you're a cheating slut that's what happens to you. No man is THAT stupid. They found Samantha several weeks later, badly beaten in an alley.

1 star

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
Good story

I think it's a pretty good story, with the exception of the last paragraph. The couple where pretty honest with each other, so it seems. Of course there is always some things that don't come out when they should, like early in the marriage. There could have been a lot more conversation between hubby and wife in the beginning to clarify things as they turned out, but there wasn't. All of a sudden she is fucking her boss, where in the hell did that come from?

QuietoldieQuietoldiealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Clarification

Tootight says that all of a sudden she's fucking her boss in the last paragraph. This comment by Sam is intended to be pure speculation on her part about what may happen in the future. She's saying it to excite hubby and make him spurt. It's fantasy.

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsabout 4 years ago
lipstick lesbian loving

delightful love the lipstick lesbian moments

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely developed characters and story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES