Sam's Slut Weekend: Friday Night

Story Info
Sam has a night out with a friend while Mark is out of town.
9.1k words
4.52
18k
29

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
272 Followers

Sam

I was already several tequila shots in and stumbling slightly by the time my friend Jenna and I made it out Friday night. We went straight to the bar for more drinks, talking and laughing together as we looked around to check out the guys nearby. I'd always been a loud and horny drunk, which I got a lot of shit for from many of my friends. But my obnoxiousness was nothing compared to Jenna's, and I loved her for it.

"What about the two guys over there right under the TV screen? I call dibs on the one in the black polo!" Jenna yelled into my ear over the loud music.

I followed her gaze to check out the guys that caught her eye and had to agree they were cute. Since Jenna had already claimed one, I paid more attention to the other. He was pretty tall with fairly short hair and nice eyes, wearing a baseball tee and jeans. Both guys were holding pint glasses of beer and laughing, looking around and undoubtedly checking people out, too.

"Yeah, they're cute," I yelled back.

As soon as she had my approval, Jenna was shouting across the bar at them and waving her hands wildly, gesturing the guys over.

"You're ridiculous!" I laughed, noticing that the guys were making their way over.

"And you like it," she said, winking back.

She wasn't wrong. When my married lover, Mark, told me he wanted me to go out and have a slut weekend while he was away with his wife, I knew Jenna was the one I wanted to go out with. She'd had her own slutty streaks from time to time, so I knew she wouldn't get concerned with my plan, or judge me for the short shorts and low-cut top I wore.

We did introductions. Black polo guy was Kyle, and baseball tee was Eric. I let Jenna steer the conversation as we all talked and flirted over drinks.

As things progressed, I took out my phone to send a quick text to Mark.

Sam: I think I might've found someone for tonight ;)

Eric seemed nice and cute enough, but it was more the idea of him that was exciting to me, and how he fit into the plans Mark had made for me.

***

"I want you to find someone different to hook up with each night this weekend," Mark had said, as we'd talked on the phone before bed the night before; our nightly routine.

"Okay," I'd agreed with a nervous smile. I'd never hooked up with a complete stranger for a one-night-stand before. The thought of giving myself permission to do such a slutty thing had made me wet and tingly.

"If no one interesting approaches you within the first hour, I want you to find someone you like and initiate it yourself," Mark had added.

"I will," I'd promised.

"And no playing with toys or touching yourself."

That rule had caught me off guard. "All weekend?" I'd asked, slightly horrified by the thought.

"Yep," Mark chuckled, noticing the tone of my response. "Starting tonight. I want to make sure you're feeling needy for sex."

My pussy throbbed in response, already getting excited and impatient for a new cock. It was wild to me, how everything Mark suggested felt like the biggest turn on. Like he somehow knew what I liked before I even did.

"And send updates when you can," Mark had said. "I'll be checking in whenever I have a little privacy."

That made me smile, too. As bad as I knew it sounded, I couldn't help liking the thought of Mark checking for messages from me while he was with his wife. The naughtiness of it was pretty thrilling. And it gave me confidence in what we had, knowing that he thought about me even when we weren't together.

***

I'd barely hit send on the text when Jenna gripped my arm suddenly and yelled, "I love this song! Let's go dance!"

"Okay!" I agreed easily.

We both downed the rest of our drinks, and then she took my hand and practically dragged me through the crowd to the dance floor. I smiled back at Eric, hoping that he and Kyle would follow.

Jenna didn't stop until we were right in the middle of the crowded dance floor. Then she spun around and pressed herself up against me, grinding on me with her hands on my hips.

I laughed and went along with it, pressing my ass back into her. "Careful, or these guys will think we're together!" I yelled back over my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sure that wouldn't stop them," she replied, a little softer, into my ear.

I shivered involuntarily as I felt her breath on my neck, her lips brushing my ear as she spoke. Her hands roamed on my hips and thighs, teasing around the hem of my shorts. I just smiled and kept dancing, feeling too good to overthink the way my friend was making me tingle.

The two guys caught up and sort of sandwiched us, with Eric facing me and Kyle dancing behind Jenna. I smiled and ran my hands up his chest to his neck and he moved in closer until one of his thighs pressed between my legs.

Meanwhile, Jenna's hands continued to roam over me: caressing my thighs below my shorts, then up to my hips, slipping up further, under my shirt. I flinched as her fingertips tickled my skin, distracting me from dancing. I just wanted to hold still and feel more of her touch.

Eric's eyes pored over me and he smirked when he noticed what was turning me on, watching Jenna's movements.

Then Jenna suddenly pulled my shirt up past my chest until I was flashing Eric and the entire bar with my bra. I swatted her hand away and pulled my top back down.

"Quit it!" I yelled over my shoulder, though I was laughing with her.

"You like it," she teased again, making me wonder how obvious my reactions were.

Then Jenna reached around me to tug on Eric's shirt, pulling him closer into me. Next, she slid her hands down each of his arms, pulling his hands around to my ass and squeezing it with him.

I gasped when I felt it, but once again, I didn't stop her or move away.

She'd pulled Eric close enough that I could feel his warm breath on my cheek and neck. He smiled down at me as he noted my reactions, taking Jenna's lead and squeezing my ass again without encouragement.

I moaned softly, combing my fingers into his hair and tugging slightly until he leaned in the rest of the way to kiss me. His lips were soft and warm and wet, slipping against mine. He slid his tongue along my bottom lip before pressing into my mouth. I sucked on it, then on his bottom lip, grazing it with my teeth as I pulled him against me harder.

Jenna squeezed and slapped my ass one more time before pulling away to leave us to make out in the middle of the dance floor. I felt Eric's hard cock brushing my hip as he tugged me closer by my ass so that I was basically humping his thigh.

Then, in one quick movement, Eric spun me around by my hips until he was pressing into me from behind. He pulled me back against him hard, grinding his cock against my ass through his jeans. His lips slid up my neck, kissing and sucking.

An involuntary moan escaped from my parted lips, and I was thankful for the loud music to drown it out. My head rolled back and my back arched against him reactively, allowing his lips better access to my neck and throat as he continued kissing me there.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Jenna and Kyle dancing nearby, grinding and making out, too. It was a mesmerizing sight, and I got fixated on them as Eric and I moved together.

"Are you watching them, too?" Eric asked, whispering into my ear.

I nodded, pressing back into him, one hand sliding up his denim-covered thigh.

Then Jenna's hand disappeared between her and Kyle's bodies, and I guessed she was rubbing his cock.

Eric noticed, too. "Damn, they're really going for it," he said, nibbling on my ear and guiding my hand to his erection, too.

Then his fingers brushed over the front of my thighs, sliding between my legs and rubbing me through my shorts.

I gasped and moaned, gripping his arm, my eyes closing as I arched back against him again. I knew I should stop him. The bar was crowded with people who likely didn't want to see me getting off while they were just trying to dance and have a good time. But it felt so good, and the public display just made it that much more exciting to me.

When I opened my eyes and looked back over at Jenna and Kyle, she was staring back at me and smirking. They'd rearranged themselves to mirror our position, and Jenna was guiding Kyle towards getting her off. Her hand was on top of his as he rubbed her through her shorts, too.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Eric groaned into my ear. "Help me make you cum right here, Sam."

But I didn't need to. The sight of my friend getting off, and the friction of the stiff denim on my clit as Eric touched me, was enough to send me over the edge. I held my hand on top of his to push his fingers into me harder, holding them there as I writhed against him. I hoped the music was still covering the sound of my moans, but it was beyond my control at that point.

"Fuck, Sam!" Eric growled into me, thrusting hard against me and grinding as my body convulsed in his arms.

My eyes were glued to Jenna, and the way she was guiding Kyle's fingers to rub her hard and fast. Her eyes were hooded with lust, and she smiled at me again just before her head rolled back against Kyle's shoulder as she came.

I watched and luxuriated in the image of Jenna's body writhing, hard nipples poking through her top as she leaned back far enough to pull Kyle into another kiss. I had the sudden urge to touch her, to feel her hard nipples brushing against my palms as I squeezed her breasts, kissing her as soon as she pulled back from Kyle. I'd never felt that kind of desire before. It felt foreign, but natural at the same time.

Then Jenna smiled back at me, popping the bubble of my fantasy and making me feel naked suddenly, like she must've known what I'd just been thinking about. I felt the flush rising in my cheeks as she stepped closer and took my hand in hers.

"We're going to the bathroom," she yelled to the guys over the music. "Meet you by the bar in a minute!"

Then she pulled me after her and didn't let my hand go or turn around to say anything until we were behind the closed door of the women's room.

"Oh, my god!" she yelled, the sound echoing in the bathroom where the bar noise was muffled. The few other women in line ahead of us turned and gave her funny looks or smiles.

I just laughed, feeling giddy myself from what we'd just done. "I can't believe we did that."

"I won't be surprised if they want us all to go home together after that," Jenna said, not quite yelling this time, but loud enough for the entire bathroom to hear.

I struggled to control my emotions, unable to fully process Jenna's words or what I thought about them in my current state of inebriation and post orgasm haze.

Luckily, she wasn't waiting for me to respond.

"I always feel like I have to pee after I come. Is that normal?" she asked, still too loud.

I snickered and then started cracking up, both of us getting lost in fits of laughter, no doubt annoying the hell out of everyone else around.

Once it was Jenna's turn to go into a stall, I took my phone out to check for a text from Mark. I felt a tingle of excitement when I saw the notification that I had 3 unread messages. But when I opened my messenger app, I was surprised to see the messages were actually from my neighbor, Chris.

Chris: Look who it is ;)

Chris: Looks like someone's having fun

Chris: Fuck... now you're making me jealous and uncomfortably hard in front of my friends

My eyes widened with the realization that he must be at the bar, too, and likely saw everything that just happened on the dance floor. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks and neck and smiled, biting my lip nervously as I thought about how to respond.

Not knowing what I should say back to Chris, I clicked over to my text page with Mark and saw the indicator that he had read my message from earlier, but he hadn't responded. I stared at the message screen, waiting to see if the three dots would pop up to indicate that he was about to respond. Maybe it was a coincidence, and I happened to check just as Mark was reading my message. But after several moments, there was still no sign of the dots. Maybe he had checked quickly, but didn't have time to reply without Heather noticing.

I felt like I already had too much to tell Mark in a quick text, but I wanted to send another update.

Sam: Just had a replay of last weekend at the bar :P

Sam: Wish you were here watching again ;)

Jenna and I made our way back out to the bar and met back up with Kyle and Eric, who had more drinks waiting for us. Eric slid his arm around me again as soon as I was within reach, squeezing my hip and pulling me back against him while we all talked and took a break from dancing.

Even as Eric touched me, pressing his still-hard cock into me, I looked around for Chris. It didn't take long for me to spot him across the bar. Our eyes met, and he was looking my way already, watching me with an amused intensity.

I bit my lip to hide a smirk as I continued chatting with the others, but soon got distracted again as I felt my phone vibrate with another text. I shifted a little away from Eric's touch so that I could check it without him reading over my shoulder.

Chris: Still hard

I knew Chris was watching my reaction, and that he'd see me blush and smile as I looked at my phone. The thought of his big cock was distracting, and my pussy tingled again.

I thought about how Mark might react if I hooked up with Chris again while he was gone. When he gave me the directions to hook up with other guys, I knew he'd intended for them to be new guys. Strangers, like Eric. Not my well-hung neighbor, who I'd already snuck around and hooked up with behind his back on more than one occasion. Come to think of it, it surprised me that Mark hadn't explicitly put Chris off limits. But after the last time, he'd eventually come around to getting more turned on than upset by the thought of Chris fucking me, so maybe he wouldn't care.

"Maybe we should go somewhere quieter to continue this conversation," Jenna suggested, breaking me out of my thoughts, and giving me a meaningful look. "Sam has a really nice apartment right across from the zoo."

I had a feeling I knew what she was implying, and forced the thoughts of Mark and Chris away to focus in the moment.

"Nice. Where at?" Kyle asked. As he spoke, I noticed his hand moving under Jenna's shirt.

"It's just off Clark and Armitage," I answered. "But I'm pretty sure my roommate will be home tonight."

"No problem, the more the merrier," Jenna countered.

I laughed, but shook my head. "I don't think I want to spring... whatever this is on her."

It looked like Jenna was about to come back with another rebuttal, but Eric spoke up before she could.

"We could go to my place. My roommates are both out of town." His hand slid down to my ass as he spoke, caressing and squeezing through my shorts.

Kyle and Jenna both seemed on board with that plan, and suddenly, it was really happening. Of course, we hadn't discussed specifics of what anyone was imagining, so my mind raced with the possibilities, and nervous excitement.

I also felt some hesitancy. Part of me felt guilty about doing... whatever I was about to do without Mark there. Or without at least talking to him about it first. I tried texting again, hoping he might find a moment to sneak away and respond about this.

Sam: We're about to leave the bar

Then I looked back over to where Chris was sitting with his friends.

He met my eyes again and smirked, gesturing me over with his eyes and a slight nod of his head.

I smirked back at him and pointed towards the exit, indicating that I was about to leave.

He repeated the gesture with a little more emphatic head tilt.

I rolled my eyes but gave in, turning back to Jenna and leaning in close so that she'd hear me over the music. "Hey, I see my neighbor. I'm gonna go say hi. I'll meet you guys outside in a minute."

"Okay, but don't take too long or I might keep both boys for myself!" she said, slapping my ass playfully before going on without me.

I laughed to myself, wondering if she'd really go for it, if I left her to it. That thought caused another surprising tingle between my legs.

I met Chris' eyes again as I approached. He smiled at me like I had his full attention, the conversation he'd been having with his friends forgotten.

"Fancy seeing you here," he said once I was close enough to hear him.

"Yeah, small world," I smiled back.

Chris introduced me to all of his friends except for his roommate Josh, who I already knew. They all greeted me warmly, and then Chris stepped away to talk to me more privately.

"Who's your friend?" he asked, leaning in closer than necessary.

I smirked back. "Her name's Jenna. We work together at the gym. Why? Want me to set you up?"

Chris laughed and shook his head, still standing close enough that I felt his warm breath on my neck as he spoke. "No, I mean the friend that just got you off on the dance floor."

I pulled back to look up at him and shrugged coyly. "I just met him tonight. His name's Eric."

"Lucky Eric," Chris replied, looking a little surprised. "And where's Married Mark this evening? He gave you the night off?"

I rolled my eyes, but felt the blush creeping up my cheeks and neck at the mention of Mark. "He's out of town for the weekend."

Chris smirked knowingly. "I see."

Then he looked down, and my eyes followed instinctively, landing on the large bulge in the front of his jeans. I actually started salivating at the sight.

He leaned in closer again, his lips brushing over my ear as he spoke. "I have to admit I'm feeling disappointed that I wasn't your first call when he left. I thought we agreed on wanting a repeat of last time?"

"I never said I didn't," I answered, knowing there was no point in denying it.

"So why not come home with me instead? I was supposed to be meeting up with another friend tonight, but I'd much rather take you home and feel your hot cunt gushing all over me again."

Chris' words caused my pussy to throb, remembering how good his cock had felt, and all that he could do with it, including making me squirt for the first time. But was there really a world in which I turned down the potential for a foursome to hook up with my neighbor again? It didn't seem logical, no matter how good I knew it would be.

"Maybe another time," I said, smiling and forcing myself to take a step back. "Your friend's a lucky girl, too."

Chris' expression was a cross between surprise and disappointment. Surely he wasn't used to getting turned down. I felt fairly stupid for doing it. But then I thought about what happened on the dance floor with Jenna and Eric, and I renewed my resolve.

"What is it?" Chris asked, apparently noticing me getting squirmy.

"Nothing, they're waiting for me, so... I should go."

"All of them?" he asked

I shrugged. "Yeah, we're all going back to Eric's apartment."

"Oh yeah? Orgy night?" he joked. But when I didn't laugh that off, Chris' expression changed. "Shit, really?!"

"I don't know," I admitted. "But I think something is sort of happening with Jenna, and I just feel like I want to play it out and see what happens."

"Okay, so go get her and ditch the guys. I'll bring one of my friends. Hell, I'll bring all of them! None of these guys are as big as me, but you know I'm good for at least three rounds, so no need to fight over me."

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness, but couldn't help laughing at his effort and desperation.

"I'm serious," he added, though he was laughing too, hopefully knowing how ridiculous he sounded.

"Maybe some other time. I should go. Have fun with your friend."

And with that, I turned to walk away, waving and shouting a goodbye to Josh, and Chris' other friends. I knew the longer I stuck around, the more at risk I would be of giving into his temptation.

AJPages
AJPages
272 Followers