Sam's Slut Weekend: Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he yelled, making me think I'd maybe squeezed too hard.

"Sorry," I said, laughing a little and then moaning as I felt two pairs of hands on my ass, while Kyle kneaded my breasts.

"It's okay," Eric breathed, easing out and thrusting in again, moving more, sliding further in and out of my ass with each thrust.

"Keep going," Jenna directed, letting go of my ass and moving in front of me, watching my face and smiling as both guys wordlessly worked out a pattern for thrusting in tandem. "How does it feel?"

I just laughed again, amidst moans as both guys fucked me. "Pretty intense. And getting so good already."

"Mmm, good."

Then she leaned in and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, moaning and sucking on my lip.

Both guys groaned and cursed, thrusting a little harder, faster, causing me to moan into Jenna's mouth.

When she pulled back, she sat on the floor again, leaning back to touch herself. "It seriously looks so hot. I'm going to cum again watching them both fuck you, Sam."

My pussy clenched as I watched her, and the guys moved inside me. I leaned forward more until I felt my clit rubbing against Kyle's pelvic bone. That did the trick within a few more thrusts.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I yelled, my back arching as I squeezed around both cocks, writhing as much as I could between them, my thighs twitching and shaking.

"I'm gonna cum again," Eric groaned almost as soon as I did. "Your ass is so fucking tight around me."

"Fuck her harder. Fill her ass just like that," Jenna directed, rubbing herself faster.

"Oh god," Eric gasped. Then I felt him stiffen suddenly, grunting as the first spurt of his cum shot into my ass before he could even mutter the word, "Cumming!"

"Me too!" Jenna yelled from the floor. And then she was moaning and writhing through her own orgasm, her fingers thrusting fast and hard into her pussy as her palm rubbed her clit.

"Fuck!" Eric groaned, slowly pulling out until I felt his cum leaking down my ass and the back of my thigh.

Kyle groaned and pulled me into a deep kiss, squeezing my ass and pulling me onto him harder, forcing his cock deeper until I felt it bumping my cervix.

I moaned into the kiss and clenched, causing more of Eric's cum to pour out of my ass.

Then Kyle flipped me over suddenly until he was on top of me on the couch. I listened to Eric and Jenna talking and laughing together as Kyle pulled my legs to wrap around his waist and pushed into me again. He continued thrusting hard and fast right away, making me yell out as he pounded into me so deeply. In that position, it felt like he was drumming on my cervix.

"You want all of your holes filled, Sam?" he asked again, maybe double checking that I was okay with him cumming inside my pussy.

"Yes! Cum inside me! Don't stop! Your cock feels so good!" I moaned, my eyebrows furrowing with pleasure as he fucked me harder, faster still.

"Here it comes!" he groaned, leaning up over me, pushing as deep as he could.

Then, he held himself still within me and in a matter of moments; I felt his hot cum flooding my pussy as he groaned and grunted, thrusting it deeper.

I moaned and smiled up at him, rubbing my hands up and down the taught muscles of his arms as he held himself up over me. Then, just when I thought he was done, he reached down to grip his cock and suddenly shoved it into my asshole, pushing back on my thighs.

I gasped, more out of surprise than anything. He slid in much easier than Eric had, since Eric's cock had already stretched me open, and his cum served as lube inside me. Kyle slid deep into my ass in just a few thrusts and started pounding away with his still-hard cock.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelped, yelling out and clenching around him as he took my ass.

"God damn, I'm hard again," Eric groaned from behind us.

Then, with another rough surge that felt like it might split me in two, Kyle grunted and came again in my ass, filling it with another load of cum.

We were both breathing hard as he hovered over me, smiling down at me. Then he pulled out slowly, rubbing the head of his cock over my asshole until his cum started seeping out.

"So hot," he muttered.

"Such a messy slut," Jenna said with a smile and a wink.

I laughed a little, still panting on the couch, hardly able to move. "And a messy couch," I added, looking up at Eric. "I hope we can help you clean it up?"

"I'm not too worried about that," Eric answered, shaking his head. "It was well worth it. I'll just tell my roommates I spilled a milkshake or something."

We all laughed and gradually got up to take turns in the bathroom, getting ourselves cleaned up. The others unanimously offered for me to go first, and I accepted, laughing along and thanking them.

Once we were all dressed again and had worked together to clean the couch as well as we could, Jenna and I were ready to head out.

"Can we exchange numbers? Maybe we can all do this again sometime?" Eric asked, looking back and forth between Jenna and I.

I almost agreed out of habit, and with the thought that I wouldn't mind repeating everything that had happened over the past couple of hours. But then I thought about Mark's assignment for me, and how excited I'd been to hook up with a stranger and have a one-night-stand.

Jenna looked at me, smirking and leaving it up to me to decide.

I smiled back, biting my lip a little to keep from laughing, feeling pretty giddy with sluttiness as I turned to answer Eric. "Maybe we'll see you around?"

The guys had no choice but to agree, but were clearly bummed to get shut down. Kyle followed us out of the building to head home too, and continued teasing and probing as we all waited for our respective Ubers.

"At least tell me if you go to that bar a lot? Or where else do you like to hang out?"

Jenna and I just laughed and gave vague, non-committal answers to each of his questions.

Luckily, both of our Ubers arrived at just about the same time. I asked my driver to wait an extra minute so that I could make sure she got into her ride safely.

"Text me when you get home, Sammie! And let me know if you want to go out again tomorrow night!" Jenna called one last tease for Kyle as she got into the car.

"Oh, come on!" he groaned.

We both cracked up as we got into the cars and pulled away, waving and smiling back at him.

Then, when I was finally alone (sort of) on the ride home, I took a deep breath and leaned back in the seat, smiling so widely that my cheeks hurt. I knew I had to think about what message I should send to Mark. But before I even checked my phone, I just sat there for a while, enjoying the feeling of the cool breeze on my face, letting the memories from the entire night run through my mind. I couldn't believe I'd really just done all of that, and I still felt so turned on. Fresh wetness seeped out of me and into my underwear, along with cum from both guys, as I thought about retelling all of it to Mark. I couldn't wait to see how he'd react.

I waited until after I'd showered and was laying in bed before I finally checked my phone. I wasn't expecting to see another message from Mark anyway, as he'd said goodnight in a rush earlier. So, when I saw the text notification bubble, I knew right away that it was likely from Chris instead.

Sure enough, Chris had texted several times. The first was sent soon after I'd left him at the bar, and the most recent was just about a half hour ago.

Chris (11:12 pm): You know you want to change your mind and bring your friend to hook up with me, instead

Chris (11:29 pm): Did you tell her how big my cock is? I bet she'll help talk you into it

Chris (12:04 am): I can't stop thinking about what you're doing right now

Chris (12:31 am): I'm going to fuck Lisa so hard, thinking about you

Chris (1:46 am): I hope you're having fun

Chris (1:47 am): Lisa just left, and I still feel like I have another round in me in case you feel like calling when you get home to share some details ;)

I smiled to myself as I read the messages and debated about whether I should respond. I peered over to Chris' window from my bed, but it looked like his lights were already out. It was tempting to think about chatting with him, and making him cum again as I told him about everything that had just happened with Jenna, Kyle, and Eric. But if I did that, I knew I'd end up wanting to cum again too, and I didn't want to break Mark's rule for me.

Instead, without responding to Chris, I clicked over to my messages with Mark. As I'd expected, there were no new texts since we'd said goodnight earlier. I sent him a few quick messages before bed.

Sam: Home now :)

Sam: Slut night #1 was successful ;)

Sam: Can't wait to tell you about what I've been up to :P

Sam: Hope you're having a good night and sleeping well <3

Then I fell asleep with a smile on my face, still thinking back over the wild, slutty, amazing night.