Sam's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband locks himself, mother in law takes control.
4.5k words
4.21
65.5k
57

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Heart pounding I am finally standing naked in front of my wife wearing only a cock cage. "What the fuck is that" she looks at me in disbelief. "A cock cage; it's a CB-6000." I reply as bravely as I can.

"Okay...why the fuck are you wearing it?" Well, the thing is I kind of masturbate a lot and I was hoping this could... "Define a lot."

"At least 5 times a day."

"What! You cannot be serious! We have sex 3 times a week, how is that even possible?"

"I really don't know why, Mel. I'm just always horny and can't stop myself!"

Her reaction was hard to gauge. "So that's your solution? It seems barbaric and weird...your balls...look sore...that can't be comfortable."

"It surprisingly is. I'm not in any pain at all."

"So what? This just seems stupid."

"Well... I have the keys here and thought maybe you could hold them and let me out when you think I deserve it."

"Are you serious? You just said you cum 5 times a day God knows how long it's been going on."

"I just was hoping."

"Just...just get dressed and go to work."

"Do you want the keys?"

"No I don't! I'm not into this, take the keys leave the keys do as you please! I'm going Pilates and meeting my sister after."

"Okay I'll just leave them here for now."

Crushed, I got dressed and made my way to work. I don't know what I expected. Actually, I do; thought she'd get hot by the idea and boy was I wrong...but I had to tell her...didn't I? I can't explain it, but I know I need my cock in the cage. I just don't feel complete without it.

Work was a drag and I was not looking forward to going home. I hope Mel wasn't still pissed. Maybe I can learn to live without the cage. Fuck this annoying, I wish I had brought the key.

As I got home putting the key in the door I hear laughing, guess Mel's sister Steph is still here.

"Hey Sammy." Steph shouts.

"Hey how's it going?" I shout back.

"We're drunk." Mel replies.

"I can see that, how was Pilates?"

"We didn't go." Steph says. "Mel said she needed to get hammered and have girl talk."

HOLY FUCK. My blood is cold. Did she tell Steph? What the fuck? OMG, I'm trembling. "Anything I should know about?" I manage to get out without my voice giving anything away with my heart pounding in my chest.

"Nope." Replies Steph necking her glass. "When I got here, Mel said she was over it. So we just got drunk instead."

I finally felt like I could breathe again.

"Okay, I'm off. Bye, Mel. Later, Sammy."

"Bye, Steph." I sigh. Mel just gives a little salute to her sister as she leaves.

I grab a beer from the fridge, pop the top, and Mel starts to talk.

"Sooo...your, um, fetish."

"Someone's been on Google." I interject.

"Do you want to hear me out or not." she snaps.

"Sorry, go on." I say slightly taken aback.

"Your fetish...kink, whatever. It's an itch and you need to scratch it. I think the idea is novel to you and truly believe you'll hate it, but I guess we have to get it out of your system."

"Okay... so what you thinking?" I reply trying not to jump for joy.

She pours another drink. "Yes I Googled it, and they actually have a guideline...rulebook...commandments whatever you want to call it, on how 'a keyholder' should begin. It says to start with a few hours, then a day, releasing at night, and then work your way up to a week."

I interrupt happily. "Yeah, hun, sounds good to me."

"STOP." She cuts me off. "We're not doing that." She gets up. Walks over to the cupboard and grabs her manicure set. She knows I hate it when she does her nails, while talking to me... she's punishing me.

"Do you have the keys?" "No, I left them on the dresser." I respond. "Okay well, they're gone!"

"Gone? Gone where? Did you throw them out? Or..."

"Will you shut up!" Mel roars at me.

"Sorry." I murmur.

"Urgh, I read men start to beg to get out, so I got rid of them!"

"Okay, but why?"

She cuts me off again. "It's only a padlock, Sam. So we can cut it off if you decide you've had enough." She starts to file her nails. Not even looking at me she starts. "I don't like this! I don't want this! So let's cure you of it. You can stay locked up for 30 days!"

"30 DAYS ISN'T THAT A BIT MUCH?" I plead, shellshocked.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, SAM! I don't want to do this! So you can wait 30 days or cut the lock off and be done with it!"

"Okay, sorry I guess this is a bit much for you".

"Yeah, it is! Also, don't think I'm going to have you as my sex slave. I'm not dripping at denying you and it's pissing me off I don't get none either."

"Well I still could, you know we have toys."

"Nope, I'm good! I'll see to myself."

"Okay, Mel, I appreciate you giving it a go at least." I say trying to give a smile.

"Health-wise, you're suppose to cum once a week. Since your cage isn't coming off, we can get the strapon you were always too scared for me to have, and once a week you can cum that way."

"I guess I don't really have a choice." I shrug.

"Yes you do. Take it off, or take it in your ass! That's your choice."

"Yes, sorry, Mel."

"That's it. I'm drunk, I'm going to bed." She says angrily, as she slams her nail file down and storms out the kitchen, and up the stairs.

I stay up drinking, thinking to myself. Not what I was expecting, but not a complete rejection. Maybe she'll come around...but 30 days though. That's a long time. Fuck it. You can't have your cake and eat it too. I say to myself as I open another beer.

I wake up the in the morning. I must have passed out in my chair. Mel was gone, no note, and my phone was dead. I put it on charge, and had a shower.

In the shower taking extra time to clean my cage. I was thinking about Mel's decision. Is she right? Is this just a impulsive fantasy? Will 30 days locked be too much? Will it put me right off? What if I cum in the cage? What if it feels better through the cage than normally?

FUCK. I was getting hard, but it's not as painful as I've read, it feels good. The cage is fitted, I'm slightly bigger than average. I did have to force my fella in. But it does feel good getting hard with it on.

It's would push at the cage trying to escape, then retreat and attack immediately. Like a battering ram hitting a door over and over. I find extremely pleasurable. 30 days...that'll be easy. I'm already one day down anyways.

Getting dressed, I check my phone. Mel had sent a message.

-saw you asleep didn't want to wake you, didn't know when you passed out. My mom's stopping by later she has some stuff to drop off leave it in the kitchen I'll put it away later Mel xXx-

Well, at least she doesn't seem to be pissed off anymore. Better get the coffee on. My mother-in-law, Cassie, always makes herself at home. We have a good relationship to be fair. Just really want to talk to Mel, and not entertain.

There goes the doorbell, Cassie's here. "You alright there Sammy? The boxes are in the trunk. Is the coffee on?"

"Yeah, Cassie help yourself. I won't be a minute." As I bring the boxes in Cassie has made two coffees. "So, Sammy how are you holding up?"

"I'm okay, Cassie. No complaints, you know me."

"That's good, cage not too tight then?" My body recoils. My heart stops. I can feel as the blood drains from my face. No way, nope, can't be, must have misheard. My heart starts to beat again, now trying to pound its way out of my chest. I look at Cassie, just sitting there, dead still and stone faced. No way someone is that relaxed after just slipping that comment in there. I take a gulp.

"Sorry, Cassie. What was that?" I try not splutter, while simultaneously doing my best not to let my heavy breathing and heart palpitations become obvious.

"Sorry, Sammy. I was just saying how's the cage on your cock feeling?" She nods toward my groin.

My heart has stopped again. I've flat lined. I know it. Please just die now. I didn't need the cage anymore, my cock and balls felt like they've shrivelled up into my stomach. I must have looked like a deer in headlights. I just stood there, mouth so dry. I couldn't talk if I wanted too. It seemed like hours I was froze there, but was certainly just seconds.

Cassie just starts to speak "I only ask as Mel said she thought your balls looked quite...shall we say, snug? And possibly...a little too tight?" She takes a sip of coffee watching me. "But I told her better snug than too loose. You don't want the balls getting caught or yanked every time he moves!"

I'd finally began breathing again, and couldn't believe how much Cassie knew.

"Oh and she said you went for a black one. I said oh that's a nice touch." She says with a wink."

I'm dead, I must be. I'm completely paralyzed and can't feel a thing, completely numb.

"Sammy? What's wrong?" She looks at me puzzled.

She cannot be serious. This is mental, I feel sick. I just want to collapse and die!

"Sammy, I've known you for almost 15 years! Not once have you ever been embarrassed with me! Well? Are you going to say something?" She says matter of factly.

I'm still paralysed with fear. Unable to move or speak.

"Your coffee will be cold." She nods towards my cup. Still reeling, I pick my cup and drink it in one. "I don't know what to say, Cassie." In barly a whisper.

"Sammy. You know me sweetheart live and let live I say. Nothing to be ashamed of my love."

"Did Mel tell Steph?" I ask in my downward spiral.

"Relax, Sammy. Just me. She wanted advice and called me first."

"Okay. Cool." Now trying to find my bearings, and hopefully take control of the situation. I sit down at the kitchen table, feeling broken and betrayed.

"Sammy" Cassie starts. "This is never going to work for you, if you're crippled by it. I'm not saying shout it from the tree tops mind you, but be proud, don't be ashamed. YOLO, remember, isn't that what your always saying."

"Yeah I guess so, Cassie, you just caught me off guard is all."

"That's better." Cassie smiles. "You're beginning to look like yourself again." She winks.

"Thanks still feel awkward though."

"Don't be. I just wanted to rip the band aid off one time. Should've had better tact"

"It's cool, Cassie. But I'm going to have a whiskey now."

"Better make it a double. I want you comfortable!"

"Comfortable?" I reply pouring myself a drink.

"Well obviously, I want to see it, Sammy."

I knock back the whiskey and pour another. "Cassie...I err...I really don't think that's appropriate."

She grabs my drink takes a swig. "Why wouldn't it be?"

My head now spinning. "Well for starters...I'm...um, your son in law."

Cassie puts her finger too my lips. "Tut tut, if I wasn't allowed to see...why would I have the key?" Cassie pulls down her shirt and in between her breasts, above her bra is a silver chain with a key on it.

I'm dumbfounded. I just sitting there mouth wide open, looking at the key snuggling in between Cassie's beautiful black breasts. I'd never found her attractive. She's pretty. She stands 5'7, over-weight, but has huge tits. There is no way she's sexy by any stretch of the imagination. But my cock...my cock has now come back to life, and the cage is bouncing. My cock wants to be free, and she has the key.

"You seem flustered?"

"I am." I gulp.

"Good." She smiles as she pours herself a whiskey. "Look, Sammy. You're young and in need of attention. I have a key, so how about you run upstairs and I'll be up in a minute."

"Cassie, I really don't think we should do this." I plead.

"I wasn't asking. Now get upstairs!"

I turn from Cassie and start to make my way upstairs.

As I enter the bedroom, I sit on the edge of the bed confused. I'm a little excited and a little sick to be honest. I hear Cassie making her way up the stairs. My head is hanging I really don't know what to do. This can't be happening.

"Naughty boy." Cassie purrs. "Why are you still dressed?" As I look up Cassie is in her underwear black and white silky bra and French knickers. She's also holding a brown leather bag. I hadn't noticed it before. "Sammy." She shouts. I flinch, I look into her eyes, she's glaring at me now. "Drop your trousers. Show me the cage." Her tone is soft but firm.

My mind is racing. I'm still unsure, but Mel gave her mom the key, so maybe this has been arranged. I drop my jogging bottoms and stand in front of Cassie.

"Oh look at that...nice and shiny...and black. I always felt bad that Mel married a white guy."

Those words cut me. Now I truly feel pathetic.

"Is the choice in color, down to an inferiority complex?"

"Um...no." I whisper. "It was just the most popular brand." I'm starting to feel inferior now I thought to myself.

"Well black is better! Now come over here and help me with my knickers."

As I start to stand. "CRAWL!" she barks. I drop to my knees and start to crawl. I'm on all fours, feeling humiliated.

"Look at that." She laughs. "You're leaving a snail's trail."

My head drops, I look at my cage. Precum is leaking relentlessly from my cage. I feel my dick start to shrink in my cage again. My whole body is starting to tremble, what am I doing? But it's to late. I'm already at Cassie's feet. I look up at her, fear in my eyes,"Cassie..." I start to plead. "Please we shouldn't be doing this."

She squints, tilts her head and rolls her eyes. She moves past me, straight to her brown bag, reaches in a side pocket and pulls out her phone. She marches back to me, hands me the phone. "Read!" she barks. It was a message from Mel.

-That's up to you mom, if you can get him to agree, I say do it. It benefits both of you at the end of the day, his mad if he doesn't go for it at the end of the day-

My mouth drops. I look up at Cassie, she snatches the phone from me and puts it back in her bag. I'm light headed, so dizzy. What did Mel mean? It benefits us both? I know she didn't like the idea of the cage, but sending her mom to deal with me is excessive. I didn't have time to think, Cassie is back in front of me. I'm on my knees, and my cage is leaving a puddle on the carpet. My nuts are now throbbing. I need to cum.

"Sammy, pull down my knickers, and eat my CUNT." I flinch at the word. I've never heard Cassie talk that way before.

I reach up and start to pull down her knickers. She has a massive wet patch. I can smell her as they come down. Her pussy is creamy, she's dripping as much as my cage is.

As she steps out of her knickers. "EAT!" Is all she says sternly. I lean in, my nose touches her clit. "Finally." She moans. I stick my tongue out and start to lick. I recoil, she tastes salty, not what I was expecting. "For fuck's sake!" She barks. Before I could even start again she grabs me by the hair walks her pussy into my face and drops all her weight onto me. I collapse onto the floor unable to breathe. Being smothered by her fat, juicy, salty pussy. She's riding my face. Bucking back and forth on my face.

"Tongue." She yells." I stick my tongue out, she's rocking even harder now. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" she shrieks.

My mouth is open and this juice starts to flow, almost gushing down my throat. The texture is like eating a raw egg, I've never experience anything like this. I swallow as much as I can, but it spills from my mouth and all over my face. She collapses on my head.

As I lay there unable to breathe, her pussy and ass still on my face in full force. I'm about to pass out. I can feel it. I'm light headed, it's about to go dark. Cassie stands up just in time. I gasp, panting heavily, finally able to breathe again. Cassie just laughs.

"Don't worry, I'm done with your mouth." She walks over to her bag and starts to take items out. I'm panting and still a little light headed. Just laying in the middle of the floor.

"Drag that ottoman to the middle of the room" Cassie orders, not even looking at me.

I do as I'm told.

"Good. Now lay over it. Head over one side, cage on the other."

Again I comply, still weak from almost being suffocated. I couldn't fight back if I wanted too. I finally see the items, handcuffs, a ball gag, and a lead of some kind.

Cassie cuffs my left wrist to my left ankle, and my right wrist to my right ankle.

"Open." Is all she says as she shoves a red ball gag in my mouth. Once the gag is fitted she attaches a leash to the gag either side of my head. Its like reigns on a horse. She walks back to her bag, there's ruffling, clicks and zips but I'm practically hog tied I can't see.

She walks back over to me and squirts a cold gel all over my ass. I let out a moan and start to twitch "Shush." Is all she says.

My heart is racing. I know what's coming and I'm freaking out. I turn my head to look but with the ball gag and the reins my vision is a bit impaired.

"Relax, Sammy." She purrs as she starts to finger my ass.

My cock is pounding trying to escape the cage. I feel it dripping, her fingers going in and out, is it that 2 fingers I can feel. Fuck I want to cum. Please cock cum. I start to buck now.

"Easy, pet, this is just the warm up. I've got a nice purple dick for you to start with."

Holy shit! Cassie is going to fuck me in the ass. I scream in my head.

"We have to work you up to my black one."

Oh fuck, how many does she have? What's going to happen to my ass? I can feel sweat, pouring down my face. I'm petrified but her fingers feel so good in my ass.

"That's 3 fingers now. Your ready for my dick, Sammy."

I start to plead, but it's futile, the gag makes it garbled. Fuck what if she thinks I'm asking for the black one? Please purple. I want purple. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm praying for a purple dick in me.

I could hear her squirting more gel. Not on me, on purple dick now. Please, lots of lube I shout in my head.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Cassie teases. The tip is touching my anus. "Inch by inch or in one?" She asks. I stay silent. "Lady's choice it is then." And in one go, she's balls deep in me. I start to scream, the gag muffles it. My body is spasming but I can't move. I'm just rocking around on the ottoman.

She's grinding her hips in my ass and grabs the reign and starts yanking "Oh you like that, don't you?"

Ashamedly I do. I just let out a whimper.

She starts to slide in and out of me. I don't know if it's being locked the cage. But it felt good, it felt right. The cage I shout in my head. I forgot about the cage, my cock has been straining so long it's numb, I can't feel anything anymore, only Cassie's cock penetrating me.

"How did my cunt taste?" She grunts, slowly fucking my ass.

"Oh yeah, you can't talk." She laughs, keeping a slow and steady rhythm.

"It's actually better this way, I've got a lot I want to tell you anyways."

What more is there to say at this point? I think to myself. Maybe about the benefit Mel mentioned in the text.

"So I have a little confession to make. This morning when I was getting ready, as I put this lingerie on for you. Which is new by the way! I wanted to make a good impression after all. Well Henry came into the bathroom and well he got so excited he bent me over the sink, pulled my panties to the side and ploughed my cunt."

She starts to fuck me even faster. I feel like I'm drifting in and out of conciseness. What is she talking about? And fuck this dildo feels good.

"Honestly it was never my intention, but as he was cumming in me...I came so hard thinking about you eating it out of me."

I want to throw up. I'm going to be sick. The gag, this fucking gag is preventing me. She made me eat Henry's cum. Who the fuck who does something like that? I start to go wild. I'm going to break out of these cuffs, and beat her ass I try to convince myself. As I try to break free, Cassie starts spanking my ass.

12