Sam's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy bitch. You aren't going anywhere." She's right and I know it. She's fucking me so fast and it feels so good. I feel defeated please just finish with me Cassie, I think to myself. Cassie stops mid thrust.

Hallelujah I scream in my head.

"Oh my." She pants. "I'm out of breath." She splutters as she spanks my ass again.

"You know you wanted this. Don't pretend you didn't."

I ignore her. I only want her to be done, but who says she will be? I start to panic.

She spanks me again. "I'm serious." She says as she begins thrusting again. She has her second wind. "You were desperate for this, you didn't even question the text message!"

Please just shut the fuck up, I'm screaming to myself. I can't take anymore and maybe...wait what about the text? I'm so confused.

That was the second part of my confession " She grunts building up speed. "That message was from last year."

WHAT? My mind starts to race.

"I was asking Mel if she thought Henry would use his bonus to buy me a new kitchen."

What the actually fuck. Enough of this I start to scream, gag be damned. I'm shaking I feel the cuffs cutting but I don't care I have to get free.

Cassie yanks the reigns with both hands, my head is pulled all the way back. "That's it bitch. Take it. Go wild, I love it."

She's now fucking my ass so hard so fast, my legs give out. I drop back down onto the ottoman and with a plop she pulls out of me.

"Look at that. You came a lot." She bends down and lifts up a bowl. I hadn't seen her put it down in the first place. She puts it in front of my face, there is a lot of cum. I hang my head in shame.

"It's okay Pet. I won't tell Mel if you don't." And she walks out the room.

As she returns, she's fully dressed. She walks straight over to me and takes off the gag.

"Fuck you." I growl. "No thanks I'm exhausted from fucking your boi pussy!" She says with a wink and a smirk. "Open up." She demands lifting the bowl to my face.

"No. Fucking. Way." I reply through gritted teeth.

"Listen pet, you've already ate a black bull's cum. So this pussy boi juice won't hurt."

"Fuck off!" I snap.

"If you don't...I don't unlock you. You stay here till Mel comes home, with lube dripping out your ass."

I sigh defeated and open my mouth.

"Tongue out, head back." She whispers, as she pours the sticky liquid down my throat. I start coughing.

"Got to drink more pineapple juice if it tastes bad." She laughs.

I glare at her. "Let me out already!"

She kneels down in front of me. "We will do this again. You may think you're angry now, but in a day, maybe two max. You're going to realise how much you loved this, and when you do, you'll be soooo horny, your going to beg me to do it again."

"Don't hold your breath." I snap back.

"Oh you will, and when you do, I'll make sure Henry leaves you a nice treat."

I'm breathing heavy she leans down and unlocks my left ankle but leaves the rest locked.

My body is aching my muscles are tight. I'll need to roll off if Cassie isn't going to unlock the rest of the cuffs. She throws a set of keys, across the room.

"You can let yourself out of the rest. I'll be gone by the time you have."

I roll off the ottoman and crash on the floor.

"Oh and if you take more than 2 days to beg me to fuck your ass again. I'm going to piss in your mouth as a punishment! Are we clear?"

"This will never happen again." I shout.

"We'll see pet." She giggles as she starts to walk out the room.

"Hey, what about the key to my cage?"

Cassie turns, reaches into her top, pulls out the key on her chain. "This key?" She asks coyly.

"Yes, Cassie. That key, give me MY key." I shout.

"Silly boi. This is my key... I never had yours! I told you, you were so desperate for this, you never took the time to really think about it."

Was Cassie right? Did I really want it to happen?

"Gotta go now pet. Remember... 2 days." She shouts as she walks out leaving me in the room.

To be continued...

12