Sam's Window

Story Info
I masturbated in front of my neighbor, and then he came over.
2.8k words
4.38
21.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fucken day!" I muttered, pulling onto the cork and appreciating the luscious rich smell that rose out to greet me from the bottle. Amarone wine was one of my favourites. It is a deep red, full-body wine with a sweet after taste, the type that's too expensive to drink by yourself. But honestly, after that day, I really couldn't be bothered to feel the slightest hint of guilt.

I swear, yesterday was one of those days. The one where the universe decides to fuck around and mess shit up. Every single thing seemed to go wrong, even the littlest of things. I started off the day with a ridiculous headache and then went into my office to hear my boss rant for an hour about my latest report. Something about not meeting the agreed quotas and how I've been slacking lately. Then, after her little explosion was over, my landlord called to inform me that he sold my apartment and that I'd have to move out in 2 weeks. My lunch order was messed up, I got some weird vegan meal, and we were out of coffee at the office. On top of all that, as I was walking back home, my heel got stuck in one of those drains on the side of the road. And some guy had the balls to catcall me while I was trying to pull my shoe out.

"Daamn!! What. An. Ass! Oh, the things I'd do to you!" he shouted as he drove by in his shitty worn out car.

What is it with guys who think that anything of that sort is appropriate?? I mean, honestly, how should I have responded to that? Did he think that I'd forget about my shoe and hop on into the car with him? Fuck's sake!

A mix of frustration, anger and utter disgust took over, and I finally managed to pull out my shoe, only to have the heel pop off the sole the minute I put it back on. But before I could have a mental break down and burst into tears, I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and walked home barefoot, ignoring all the looks I got from the people.

And that's how I ended up drinking Amarone by myself last night.

I took the first sip of wine and savoured it in my mouth. Twisting my tongue, taking a few seconds to taste it before gulping it down. "Thank God for wine," I said to myself as I closed my eyes and leaned back against the table. It felt like I could finally breathe, almost as if I had been gasping for air all day, and I could finally let go and breathe. I sucked my cheeks in and ran my fingers along the top of the glass, trying to gather my thoughts. But my mind was all over the place, and nothing was making sense. I didn't have the energy to think and make plans, I had had enough stress for one day, so I grabbed the rest of the wine and slouched down onto the couch.

I got my phone out and started aimlessly scrolling through Instagram. Watching with the rest of the world was up to when I came across my neighbour's selfie; #bored #quarantine #homealone. I double-clicked it and watched as the little heart formed over his face.

Sam was cute. He moved into his apartment a few weeks after I moved here, and we got to know each other soon after. We've had our fair share of drunken nights together, and we even hooked up a couple of times, but it's never been anything serious.

Not because we didn't want it to work out, but we both agreed that it's best if we didn't get tied down. Sam is a photographer, and he travels to exotic places every few weeks taking pictures of rock climbers and hikers, the ones who go to the most extreme of places. Then he'd come home for a couple of weeks after his trip to edit his work before heading back out again. It's quite an exhilarating job; I can't imagine the adrenaline rush that one gets when they hang onto a rock 500 meters from the ground. It must quite literally be breathtaking, and I must admit that I love to hear his stories when he comes over. There's a light in his eyes that just flickers with excitement when he talks about his travels.

He's not usually the type of guy I'd go for; he's skinny but still muscular and not that much taller than me. I'd say he's somewhere around 5'8. He always shaves his head, saying that he doesn't have time to take care of it when he's out in the wild, and I doubt if he can grow a beard. I've never seen him with one.

My favourite part about him, though, are the tattoos. He's covered. His chest, his arms, his back, his thighs. Each of his tattoos represents a moment from his travels, "they remind me a time when I felt so grateful for what I had," he once said. And I'm an absolute sucker for tattoos. They give him this bad boy look, especially the one on his neck. I can't stop staring at it when we have sex. It's the sexiest tattoo I've seen.

I clicked onto his profile to check out his latest travel photos, and my eyes darted down to the picture on the right. He was standing butt naked in front of a waterfall, covering his crotch with just his hands, #checkyourballs #cancerawareness. My eyes grew bigger as I lustfully scanned every little part of that photo. I had forgotten how sexy he looked naked. I swiped to the left, and another nude photo came up. This time with his back to the camera, with his ass out. Fully exposed.

A rush came over as my mind wandered off. Reminding me of all the amazing sex we've had and how good his tongue felt when he flicked my clit. I double tapped the photo, leaving a little heart in the comments, and his name appeared in my messages a few seconds later.

"Hey gorgeous, look through your window," he wrote

I raised my head up and saw him waving through the window, then he wrote back,

"you're looking sexy tonight. what are you up to?"

I sent him a kiss emoji and then wrote, "I had a tough day, so I'm just chilling with my wine."

Sam smiled, still standing at the window and replied, "oh, I see. Sipping on wine and looking at my nudes?šŸ˜‰"

I looked up at him, laughing and shaking my head, but before I could write anything to defend myself, I got another message from him, "it's hot. I like knowing that you're thinking of me. You were on my mind when I took that picture. I wished you were there naked with me under the waterfall. I bet we would have had a great time."

I bit my lip, feeling my cheeks flush and hovered my thumb over the phone screen, thinking if I should invite him over. But I decided to play along and keep the conversation going instead, "I'm sure it would have been fun. It's always fun when we're naked together x".

"do you still have that wand vibrator? The black and gold one?" he asked

I looked up at him through the window, gesturing a WTF are you on about? With my hands.

"Go get it", he typed, "and stay where I can see you."

At that point, I was just plain confused. Sam and I have done a lot of stuff together, our chemistry is amazing, and we also like to experiment with new things. But masturbating in front of my window? I wasn't quite sure I'd be up for that.

"come over here. We can use it together," I replied

But Sam was really persistent, "I'll come over later, but first I want to see you pleasuring yourself. I want you to make yourself cum, and get your pussy wet. Then I'll come over, flip you onto your knees and fuck you just the way you like it", he continued.

I took a minute to go over what he just said. I liked Sam, and I knew that he wanted me back. We had a sort of bond going on, built on trust and respect. So despite the idea sounding crazy, I decided to go along with it. I ran into my bedroom and grabbed my vibrator, but just before heading out, I decided to change into something a little bit nicer. If I was going to give him a show, I might as well do it the right way. So I slipped into my Calvin Klein underwear and a long white shirt, super comfy but still really sexy.

I went back onto the couch, waving my vibrator so that he could see it clearly and sent him another message, "I hope you enjoy the view." I placed my phone by my side, pressed the vibrator on, and started at the lowest speed. Placing it over my underwear and running it across my vulva. Slowly building up my arousal, rubbing my vibrator over my slit, covering every little part of my beautiful pussy. Then I moved it over to my breasts and lightly grazed the vibrator over my nipples, teasing myself and forcing my mind to drift away from all my problems and focus on my pleasure.

Sam was standing in front of the window, with a beer in one hand, looking at me. Watching me closely and appreciating every move. I didn't have lube, so I left my underwear on and ran the vibrator over it, making it easy to glide up and down my slit. Exploring my hot spots and searching for the most pleasurable one. Finally, I landed on my clit at just the perfect angle, with the vibrator wrapping nicely over my clit, my lips and just teasing the opening of my vagina.

My fingers moved back to the buttons, and I selected the second speed on the wand, increasing my pleasure. Moving my hips upwards and feeling my thong getting wet. I looked up at Sam who's hungry eyes were devouring me; his face looked satisfied but not just quite. He was waiting to see my body rock into waves of orgasms before coming over.

I spread my legs out even wider and pressed the button on the vibrator again, bringing it to its third and highest speed. Pinning me down onto the couch and focusing my thoughts on just one thing: my pleasure. The idea that I was being watched, that someone was getting aroused by watching me masturbate. I loved every minute of it, feeling like I'm on show, feeling like the centre of attention. I felt sexy, irresistible and sensuous, knowing that I was in control and that Sam was getting turned on by my little act. I started to think about him, I could only see one hand, so I began to think if he was stroking himself with the other. I wished to see his hardening cock. I wanted to know if I had the power to seduce him without even being next to him.

The vibrations were making my legs twitch, and my vagina contracted to release air and juices, telling me it's ready for an earth-shattering orgasm. I held my vibrator down as well as I could, trying my best not to move it and focusing the vibrations over my clit. Until I finally peaked into a blissful orgasm down to my core. I switched off my vibrator and sat up to look at Sam again. There he was, standing in awe like he'd just seen a unicorn.

"Holy fuck, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen! Open up, I'm coming over," he wrote.

I smiled, sipping more of my wine and walked up to the door, waiting for his knock. It felt like hours, even though it was probably seconded until he arrived. I opened the door wearing just my underwear and leaned against the side, casually posing like any showgirl would.

"You're so sexy. I love your confidence," he said as he grabbed me by the waist and pinned me against the wall. He leaned his face into mine and melted into a steamy kiss full of desire and thirst. I missed him so much, his smell, his voice and his hands. I missed every part of him. My hands landed on his back, pulling him closer to me and pressing his hard bulge against my pubic bone.

"You know what?" I said as we briefly parted our lips, "I think it's my turn to have fun."

"Oh yeah? And what fun is that?" he whispered into my ear.

I looked up into his eyes and grabbed his hand, guiding him onto the sofa.

"Take off your pants and sit here. I'm going to make you beg for your orgasm."

Sam didn't object, he took off his clothes and sat down on the sofa, his cock already hard at the thought of seeing me. I spread his legs open and kneeled down in between, pressing my hands onto his thighs and kissing just the tip of his dick. Then I opened up my mouth and took his cock in, softly massaging it with my lips. Teasing him with my tongue, kissing the shaft and cupping his balls. I alternated between sucking his cock and just teasing him with my tongue, taking him deep all the way to my throat and then lightly massaging him with my hands.

"You're driving me crazy," he muttered, "I really want to cum," he said.

"I didn't say you could. You're not allowed to cum yet, not until I say so," I ordered playfully as I watched precum forming onto his tip.

His breath got heavier, and his legs started to become impatient. Sam ran his hands through my hair, "please," he begged, "let me cum."

"I think you could hold it just a little bit more," I said with a sly smile. I rose up from my knees, took my thong off, climbed on top of Sam and buried his cock inside me. Slowly rocking my hips back and forth, rubbing my clit against his pubic bone. Pulling myself closer to him, our chests pressed up tightly against each other, and his hands clenching onto my back. I started to bob over him, taking him as far out as I could without losing his tip and back down, deep inside my sloppy wet vagina.

Sam grabbed the vibrator that was still lying by the sofa, turned it on and pressed it up against my clit as I continued to jump over him. Having had an orgasm already, I could feel another one building up very quickly. We slowed down our pace and continued to rock our hips slowly, in perfect rhythm. Right there, at that moment, it felt like we were made for each other. I could sense the vibrations getting more and more sensitive. A wave of pleasure took over my body, forcing me to fall onto Sam. He switched off the vibrator and hugged me down, pushing his cock even deeper, then we kissed again. This time, our lips were searching for air, for release.

All that passion had built up to this moment. We lost each other in our kiss. Twisting our tongues, tilting our heads and biting on each other's lips as we continued to rock our hips in one motion.

"I can't keep this any longer," said Sam, out of breath, " I have to cum". I got up and down onto my knees again, pushed my hair back and grabbed his cock in my hands. And as I looked up to him, I breathed out, "You can cum now," before placing my lips back onto this cock. This time I sucked, hard for as much as I could. I bobbed my head up and down and used my hand to continue stimulating his shaft, his dick got harder, now throbbing and pulsing, desperate to orgasm. Until finally, a burst of warm cum shot into my mouth, and all his tension dissipated into the air.

I sucked the last few drops of cum, and spit everything out into the nearest tissues. Took a sip of wine to wash away his taste and threw myself next to him onto the couch.

"That's probably one of the best sex we've ever had," I said, leaning into him for cuddles.

"I think you're right," he replied, "come here, I've missed you."

~ I hope you enjoyed reading that!

~ Love Nina Lessi xoxo