We're being Watched

Story Info
Our neighbour watches us have sex, do I tell my wife?
1.8k words
4.5
22k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Claire is rather shy and naive, and it has always been that way. When we moved together a few years ago that all was about to change. We got an apartment on the 10th floor, which was the highest in the building, overlooking a park below with the neighboring houses surrounding it. Our previous homes had never had this many windows looking out towards other buildings and at first we were a bit reserved with the idea that our neighbours could look into our apartment. But with time we noticed most had their blinds closed and it was very rare to see anyone, so we started having our blinds quite open as we loved the sun lighting up the apartment.

Claire is rather short and has deep ginger hair and her face and shoulders are filled with freckles. She never admits to herself but I think she is gorgeous. She isn't the skinniest but her body fills out where it counts, giving her a nice hip to waist ratio and perfect C cup breasts with large pale nipples. I've always thought myself lucky to have her and now that we lived together I couldn't be happier.

One evening I was working late on my laptop on the sofa, lying down with my feet towards the large windows overlooking the other houses. I felt a stroke of a hand on my leg and I looked over the laptop screen seeing Claire give me a beautiful smile. She was only wearing a towel and I guessed she was heading towards the shower.

"Hey, care to join me?" She said moving her hand towards my crotch under the laptop.

"I'm sorry Claire, I still have a bit I need before publication tomorrow. I promise I'll make it up to you." I groaned, feeling my cock twitch as she gripped hard over the fabric. She stood up and in front of me let go of her towel, letting it drop onto the floor. Her pussy was faced right in front of me as she looked down at me, her pale nipples hardening by the exposure. I felt my cock get rock hard with her daring show.

"Babe! The windows are open." I said looking over the laptop seeing a few windows with lights in them, but none with any people.

"Oh you wimp no one is peeping. I've been inspecting the evenings and you're lucky if you even see someone in their apartment. And besides, it kind of turns me on." She smirked and bent over letting her tits hang right over my face. "But you had work, and I need a shower." She continued then left.

There was no way I was going to be able to work now, especially since my hard cock made it very uncomfortable working on the laptop. But I pushed through and at least got a few small tidbits of work done, while listening to the shower rain down on Claire. I shut my eyes, imagining her body massaging soap along her perfect curves, letting the stream fall between her tits as she pressed them together, slowly lowering one hand down between her legs.

"Fuck..." I mumbled and opened my eyes, I had to keep going.

The sound of the water changed slightly, as if she wasn't letting the showerhead rest on its stand, no, she definitely was holding it by hand now. I could clearly hear how she changed the intensity of the stream and how she aimed it... somewhere. Then I heard it, a few moans of pleasure. But suddenly, it stopped. She had turned it off and immediately after I heard the bathroom door open. I turned my head towards her and saw a very wet and nude Claire walk towards me, with only one intention. She jumped over me and I quickly shut my laptop and put it away so it wouldn't get wet and I felt her hands trail over my crotch.

Claire bent over holding her face close to my crotch as she undid my belt and the first few buttons. I knew there was no stopping her now, we hadn't had sex in a while and when she gets horny there's no stopping her. My cock sprung free as she released the last button and she looked straight into my eyes.

"Not a word..." She smiled and put her tongue out wide and put my head on it slowly.

"But babe..." I managed to start before she gripped hard on my cock shutting me up instantly.

She continued to lick slowly over my head, and I felt myself lose control as I let my head fall backwards. Her mouth pressed together as her wet lips massaged the base up and down slowly, she looked straight into me when I opened my eyes. She moaned as she let her lips engulf my cock and she bent her neck slightly so she could take it all and she lost my eye contact and shut her eyes to enjoy the moment.

I looked at her bob her head faster and faster on my cock, and I looked instinctively to the windows to check no one was watching, scanning the window to the right, and no one was. Then to the left, it all seemed clear, no one was... wait. The window to the left had our neighbouring building leaning away from ours so it wasn't that far away from ours, and in one of the windows I saw a man. He stood tall in his living room, a faint glow behind him, and he was holding a glass with some liquid. He was staring right at us.

"Claire!" I started but she interrupted me. "Shut up. I'm in charge now."

"But..."

"NO!" She said with her mouth full, and I was just about to press on as I saw the man reaching down undoing his pants. And my cock got a jolt of electricity through it as I felt a drop of precum escape it, Claire confirmed with a moan as she licked her lips. Why did my body react so strongly to this? From his point of view he has to be able to see Claire's ass as well as her hanging tits as she is sucking for her life, and my panicked face. But this didn't stop him as I saw him grab ahold of his own cock, and started to jerk off.

"Oh my god..." I mumbled as she went faster and faster. Usually I didn't cum from blowjobs but the scene before me got me close and I tapped her head to indicate I was close and she slowed down.

"I want you inside of me." She said and she sat up on my torso, and I felt her hand grip me as she guided my member towards her vagina. Her body lowered very slowly over my cock and I felt her warm wet lips grip around as she moaned loudly. I took a quick look again and saw the guy was still watching, furiously jerking to the scene. My cock again took a jolt and I could already feel my orgasm close again, but I knew she would be pissed if I cum already so I shut my eyes.

"Aaah... Yes!" She moaned, her wet hair dripping over my chest. She was moving her hips faster now and I knew from her body language she was getting closer. Her hands gripped my chest and I opened my eyes to see her tits wobbling as she furiously humped me.

"I'm... close." I muttered trying to make her slow down so I wouldn't cum.

"Don't cum yet... just a bit longer." She said and I tried so hard, but a quick glance to the left made me fully lose control. I saw the man now holding his dick in a bit of light, showing his member being really big, and he had lost his shirt, giving me a view of his incredibly built body. His other hand though held his phone as it was pointing straight at us. He was recording us.

"Oooh fuck!" I moaned out as I felt my cock getting on the edge.

"No! Don't cum!" She pleaded, but kept on going faster. My cock was completely out of my control as I felt the first stream of cum erupt from my cock as the orgasm pulsated through my legs and up through my spine. She raised herself up too late as my next shot of cum hit her from the outside over her lips.

"No..." She moaned, clearly disappointed. Although she was still horny and moved her hand over her pussy and started rubbing it. I saw the man still recording, and Claire was really giving him a show showing her cum filled hand masturbate for him.

"Claire, you..." I managed to start as she pushed her hand over my mouth.

"Shut up, I want to cum." She demanded as she kept on masturbating over me. I saw the man smirking as I powerlessly saw him record my wife touching herself fully nude to orgasm. Her mouth opened wide as she got closer and she increased the pace. The man was jerking harder and I was amazed how big he was. He could easily jerk with both hands if he wanted to, but now one was still holding his phone to record.

"Yes! I'm cumming!" She moaned as her hands kept on increasing in pace, and as she did I saw large spurts of cum erupt from the man, he clearly could control exactly when he came and he instantly recognized Claire's body language. She collapsed on top of me panting as I felt her heart beat on my chest.

"Claire... I think." I started and she looked into my eyes, and I froze. I didn't know if I should tell her, it was so wrong letting him record us like that, but I got so close so fast and I couldn't even resist cumming. Did I enjoy it? I looked over to the window, and she followed my eyes and looked towards the neighbours apartment. But it was empty, he was gone.

She turned her head towards me. "What is it?"

"No... nothing, thank you." I kissed her on the lips, tasting my own cock on her, she retaliated by pushing her tongue into my mouth and we held each other, making out very softly.

"Sorry for being a bit bossy" She commented, stroking her fingers through my hair. "Don't worry about it." I managed to moan, I pressed my fingers on her back giving her a slight massage.

"Although I think you liked it, I've never seen you have so little control over your own orgasm." My lips opened for an answer, but I let it slide. My mind went to the man who had recorded Claire, my wife, taking my cock in her mouth, her pussy and then masturbating for him. Even though I just had cum a few minutes ago, my member was rock hard again.